Finding Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the single most upsetting moment in my life, emotionally crushing, but I soon remembered the whole purpose of the casting and was relieved to remember I should now be able to Bind with all of them.

It took me a few more minutes to realize that I could open my eyes. What I saw were three very concerned-looking, women. I also saw that we were in our bedroom. "How long?" I asked.

"Seven days," replied Jessie.

"Well, seven days from the completion of the casting," amended Kitten, before continuing. "The spell itself took thirteen hours to cast as we expected."

I started to get up, but Kitten stopped me. "I need to tell you a few things before you get up. I didn't want to scare you into not casting the spell, but I knew I wouldn't be able to complete it if I were unmade along with you, so basically, we only remade you. I had to give you the ability to remake and bond with all of us, and the only way I could think of to do that, was to change you, and give you the ability to change us."

"So...I can do to you, what we all did to me, without components or other casters?"

"If everything works. Yes," affirmed Kitten.

She seemed hesitant to continue, but I could tell she had more to say, so after a moment I gestured for her to continue. "Um, well as I was working out how to invasion your new powers, I realized that the only kind of being that could alter someone into their own image as a natural ability... is a god."

I raised both eyebrows at that but waited for her to continue.

"So, umm ... I kind of picked out your new form from the Monster Manual." A sheepish Kitten said.

Megan interrupted with a whisper meant only for Jessie but was heard by all of us. "He doesn't look any different to me. Still perfect!"

I smiled up at her, as Kitten suggested Jessie and Megan go make us all some food. They only agreed after Toni promised not to jump my bones, and would bring me down to eat in a half hour. After they left I asked. "What 'form' did you choose for me?"

"Well, do you remember making notes in the tome about a being that you only encountered once? You said it watched you give a wounded panther your last healing potion."

Her question answered my question. I had only ever given one wild animal a healing potion. I had done it because a small group of goblins had cornered me, wounded and without spell components, when the panther, having followed my blood trail ended up killing all the goblins. In the process of saving its intended target, it was wounded far worse than I was, so on a whim, I healed it. I was hoping it would befriend me and I could make it into a familiar. Anyway, the being stepped out of the shadows and watched as I cared for the animal. Every so often it would change shapes. Starting out humanoid and changing to seemingly random cat forms.

When I had finished healing the panther, the being entered my mind, projecting images. I don't think it had a language per se, but I was able to tell it was describing itself to me. I got the impression it was a deity with dominion over all felines, both magical and mundane but was offering to accept me as a follower. It showed me what I assumed were all of its abilities, in hopes that I would. When I tried to express that I acknowledged it as powerful, but that I also acknowledged the eldar deities, it stepped back into the shadows and vanished. Not knowing what else to call it, I named it 'Cat Lord'.

"So ... I'm a Cat Lord now?" I asked, but as soon as I had voiced the question, I knew it was true. I also knew that I was still eldar as well. Both, but more than the sum of the parts.

"I knew right away what I would do as soon as I read your notes," said Toni. "With you calling me Kitten, and my belonging to you, it felt right." Her softened features expressing devotion.

Without casting a spell, I reached out and entered her mind. "It is right," I said. She didn't have to say anything. I felt her relief and joy, at my having accepted my new self.

Her room-illuminating grin was accompanied by her mental response. "I love you, Boss Man! I am truly yours!"

I heard the words but they had been accompanied by the emotional intent as well. "Communicating mentally was going to make sex phenomenal!" I thought to myself, only to feel Kitten's delight at the prospect. I guess she heard my thoughts as well. I backed out of her mind.

I played at changing into different feline forms for a few minutes. I tried many forms, shifting effortlessly between them. I tried everything from a common house cat to a displacer beast, and from a werejaguar to a chimera but I ended up breaking the bed when I shifted into a Hippogriff. Of all of these the panther, having always been my favorite animal (possibly why I had healed the one.) and of all the non-Eldar forms I tried, my panther form just seemed the most ... comfortable.

Kitten, was also thrilled with each form I tried, but gasped when I took on the (you guessed it.) panther form. "Beautiful," was all she said. I guess we both had our favorite.

After returning to my elven form, I suggested we join the others. As I got up, I realized I felt impossibly strong and fast, I had an urge to run, just for the thrill of it! However, I knew the thrill would feel diminished without reestablishing my bond with Jessie. As much as I felt ... 'More' ... 'So Very Much More' ... I also felt empty without Hîr Fêa.

I had a new sympathy for Megyenna. How devastatingly difficult these last several years must have been! Jessie had been alone for a week, but I'd only been alone for twenty minutes. If I felt this bad after twenty minutes I couldn't fathom feeling this way for years. Not to mention, that we hadn't actually fixed anything yet!

As I entered the dining area, I made mind contact with Kitten. I sent her my feelings of urgency about remaking Jeselaflia and Megyenna and asked her to bring the food. I then grabbed the others by the hand and teleported with both directly to the altar.

When Kitten arrived at the altar with the food, we all eat, while I contemplated how to remake the others in my image. The thought seemed kind of silly at first. Who was I, to pretend I was a god? Then it hit me. I wasn't just an eldar anymore. I was Cat Lord! I had also been remade to be more than both, and I suddenly just knew I could remake them, just as I knew it would be no effort to jump fifty feet in the air or throw a truck the length of a football field. As surely as I loved all three women, I could remake them.

I let them finish eating, then asked them if they were ready. Toni, looked me in the eye and pointed to her head. I guessed she had a question, so I made mind contact again. She didn't say anything, just gave me the impression that Jessie should be first. She felt that because I had always been with Jessie, it wouldn't be right if Jessie wasn't first.

I sent her a feeling of admiration for her extraordinary intuitiveness and compassion. I also reassured her that the plan had always been for Jessie to go first, but that Jessie being first, didn't mean that I had to wait a week between remaking her or Megan.

I apologized to them and explained that there would probably be pain. Then like flipping a switch, power was rushing into me from the alter. As the energy began to flow, I had to laugh. I knew who had made the altar.

In my new form, I could recognize the combined Majick essences of the four of us. The joy of that knowledge somehow altered the remaking process, or maybe it was that none of them had been afraid during the process, who knows? It wasn't until several days later while waiting for the girls to awaken, that I realized that I had never before been able to teleport with others; nor should I have been able to do it through all of the blocks and protections that I had surrounding the beach house! I had performed both feats without actually casting a spell! I spent the rest of my wait, exploring my new powers. When the girls did finally awaken, I cast the Binding spell on all three at the same time. We all became Hîr Fêa!

The four of us were now as one! When I asked them about the pain of the remaking, they all described the process as having been like being held by their god ... 'overwhelmingly comforting'.

Admittedly, their remaking was different than anyone else that I have remade. Yes, my apprentice, I can remake you. Didn't you realize the whole point of my telling you this story? If you impress me, with your intellect, and skill, if you prove your devotion to me, I will remake you as well. Anyway, as I was saying, the remaking of my Hîr Fêa, was unique. You see, and I'm still not sure how, but the altar was placed there by the four of us! At some point in the future, still unknown to me, we will travel back to the creation of this planet and set that stone! We created the altar on which we remade ourselves!

So, my apprentice, work diligently and prove your devotion. If you do, you will become far more than you are now. Although for you, the process does require some pain, I will make you stronger, faster, more dexterous, and far deadlier. I will show you how to work unseen, manipulate events, and even travel between plains of existence as easily as walking through a door.

I know you probably still have questions to ask, and we will get to them. After all, you have a lot to learn. An apprenticeship to me isn't like summer camp, it takes decades of hard work. It also requires talent. If you can't cut it on any level ... well ... that would be disappointing.

Oh, don't worry about being alone. Between, my descendants and those I've created, you will probably have a dozen or so partners to choose from on any given planet. I will warn you though, once you find another cat lord, you will be driven to mate. It isn't quite the same as being Hîr Fêa, but close. You'll know each other completely, and desire to please each other. You'll be able to sense where they are and know of impending danger to them.

Just realize that attempting to mate with my Hîr Fêa, or any other of my mates, will cost you. On a good note though, I can't tell you how much better sex is. Being inside your partner's head, sharing their physical and emotional responses while feeling your own, makes the experience transcendent!

A few last bits of insight, the first of which might help your casting. Years after our remaking, Toni finally explained what she meant by 'representative imaging'. As she explained it, she knew she couldn't possibly hold an image of a completed being in her mind, without first breaking everything down to singular pictures. She made pictures of every system a body has, down to the most minuscule detail. Then using what was known to her as 'comic books', she made 'representative images' of what the systems were supposed to be able to do.

She made images of strength, others of speed, dexterity, etcetera. She even used these comic book images to represent things like casting spells, traveling between plains of existence, using my mind to communicate without speech, and shape-changing. Every sense was represented at increased levels, and she even made images of me remaking not only them but others as well.

When she was sure she had a picture of everything she could think of, she began to overlap them. Doing this over and over on her computer. Flashing these increasingly overlapping images faster and faster, until finally, no matter which picture she was shown, she only ever saw one single, complete being ... me.

When I was completely remade in her mind, that's when she announced she was ready to cast her part of the remaking spell. She said she had started making the single images almost from the beginning but that it took months to make them all, and over six months to complete the whole in her mind.

If you think about it, that makes her my mother in a strange sort of way.

My last bit of insight relates to my prior warning about trying to mate with any of mine. After I remade my Hîr Fêa, and once we were all comfortable as our new selves, Kitten handed me a letter."

"My second boon," Kitten began, while wearing a previously never before seen mischievous smirk. "You're to copy it twice, word for word in your own hand, and give one to Jessie, and one to Megan. You're never to tell them that you didn't compose the letters, nor are you to ever tell them you've changed your mind about what they say.

It explains that you're a voyeur and that you came hard in my pussy while watching Jessie have her first orgasm at the hands of another man. It goes on to describe how although you were primarily concerned with the breaking of Lemminkainen's spells on Jessie, you remained hard throughout the majority of the night. It expresses how while watching Clark fuck Jussie in the ass, you were busy making me cum, while claiming my ass as your own. It then explains that the thought of watching them flirt with or even be touched by other men excites you."

"I don't want them fucking around." I countered.

"It doesn't say you want them fucking other men, Lauflorian, it says it excites you to think about it. I've been in your head so don't deny it, and I was very careful to word it so there are no lies in it of any kind.

"Anyway, it implies that any time they wish to get out and socialize, you would like to spend time with me, while we watch to see how far things might go. It does come out and say though, that their happiness is very important to you, and that whatever makes them happy would give you joy."

"They'll know the truth the first time I think about this when we make mind contact," I stated.

Kitten smirked again. (Have I pointed out that she's very detail oriented?) "My third boon is that you allow me to cast 'Alter Reality' on you, to prevent that very thing. I've already cast it on myself."

So far neither Jessie nor Megan has actually let anyone other than Hîr Fêa, have intercourse with them, but they've gotten very good at subtle flirting, and draw a lot of attention. More than once I've seen and felt the girl's excitement as men and a few cat lords, have gotten very close to their goal. That being said... I've warned you, what's mine is mine!

End of part two. I hope you've enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote.