Finding Mistress Arlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a glass of wine?" asked Lucien, breaking the awkward silence. He bent down to retrieve an empty wine glass sitting on the coffee table before hearing my answer. He filled it and handed to me. I looked at him but couldn't make myself speak. He smiled, trying to salve my nervousness.

I certainly could have used a drink and took a sip. Judging from the name on the bottle, it was a French wine, probably Bordeaux. I didn't know much about wine but it was delicious. Lucien pointed to an empty chair for me to sit in. I started to sit down, careful not to spill the wine as I wobbled on my heels and my tight dress pulled against my thighs. I wiggled to try to get comfortable.

As soon as I settled into my chair, Arlene started for my benefit. "So Marie, I think you and Lucien were in the middle of something when I rudely interrupted you." I knew what they were in the middle of. It looked like it wasn't going to be long before I was having sex with Lucien. I was looking forward to it.

Marie smiled at her longtime friend. It was a softball aimed at getting the festivities started. "You're naughty, aren't you?" She waved her finger in a mock scolding motion.

"Not any naughtier than you, my dear." I learned later that Arlene had seen, and participated, in some very kinky shit with Marie and Lucien. Arlene acted as if she thought her friend was stalling. "So did you want to continue?"

Lucien had already unbuttoned his pants and slid them down to his ankles. He was ready. Marie unbuttoned her staid blouse and underneath was a sheer lace bra encasing perfectly white "B" cup breasts. She unhooked her bra and freed her tits before kneeling in front of her husband. I was amazed how casual they were about their naked bodies and about sex.

He had a big dick, and it was started to get bigger when she pumped it with her fingers tightly wrapped around it several times before stuffing it in her mouth in one swift motion. I couldn't believe her small stature could accommodate his big, thick shaft, but she managed to get her lips all the way down to the base before slowly pulling up. She took several breaths and started fingering herself under her skirt. She swallowed his cock whole, this time fingering herself while Lucien used his hands to pull on the back of his wife's head so his pubic hair was pressed tightly against her face. I watched in fascination as he fucked his wife's throat, her cheeks bulging and drool liberally dripping off her chin.

Her cheeks went in and out and it was obvious Lucien was coming in his wife's mouth, semen seeping from her lips as she sucked and swallowed the remainder of his seed. She turned to me with a satisfied smile on her face and specks of white cum flecked on her chin. I nodded my head slightly to acknowledge her. Lucien slumped back in the chair he was sitting in.

Marie looked like an absolute slut, with her saliva and Lucien's cum still clinging to her face. Undeterred, she turned to her spent husband and said, "Darling, it would be impolite for me not to offer our guest the opportunity to clean the host." She used her finger to scrape the cum off her chin, then making a show of sucking on her finger. She looked towards her husband and then at me.

Lucien was slouched in his chair, the cum literally sucked out of him. He was spent, and his penis lay languidly on his thigh. I looked to Arlene. She blinked her eyes once. That was a hell yes. I eyed Lucien's cock, glistening with his cum and his wife's spittle. I felt that black spot in me throbbing with lust. This would please Mistress ... and me. I was going to get a chance to fuck this gorgeous man.

I knelt in front of him and could smell his cock, fragrant with sex, and first licked it slowly, savoring the taste of him and his wife. I sucked on it at a leisurely pace as Lucien's head stirred at the renewed attention. His heavy lidded eyes opened a bit more, regarding me. I stopped and turned my back to him, leaning backwards, letting him pull down the zipper of my dress. I could hear him shifting in his chair, now sitting more upright. I got his attention.

He pulled me down on his lap, my ass against his firm belly. He nibbled on my neck. I leaned back more against him, letting him scrape his two day growth of stubble against my cheek. While one hand had found my zipper and was pulling it down, the other had already had snaked around me and was kneading my tit as if he was assessing me. I whirled around and let the dress drop to the floor, stepping out of it. I dropped to my knees and let him cup my hanging tits with his hands while I resumed sucking on his cock. I could feel the muscles on the inside of his thighs flex with each stroke, and soon his asscheeks were clenching and his cock showed renewed signs of life. I licked the underside of his cock, his balls, and his asshole, making his cock twitch each time my tongue darted out.

He mumbled a few words in French and his cock began to stiffen. The conversation between Marie and Mistress had stopped, and they were both watching us, because Lucien was about to cum again. The words he uttered became more guttural as my finger made its way into his asshole, massaging his tight anal ring while I licked and sucked his cock and balls. My cunt was positively dripping. I wanted so much to touch myself but I knew that would be wrong.

Lucien's hips starting bucking off the chair, his words becoming grunts as he jetted his sticky white cum in my mouth. I eagerly ate his seed and pumped his cock, greedy for the remaining drops. I was Mistress's whore. I loved it.

It was the heat of the moment, that's the only explanation, when I allowed my fingers to pinch my clit once, sending me into a dizzying orgasm that caused me to expel some of Lucien's cum over the crest of my lower lip so it dribbled down my chin. Mistress's face went a bit taut at my indiscretion, and the joy I was feeling crashed to Earth when the reality of cumming without her permission dawned on me.

I used my finger to move the cum that had slipped out back into my mouth. I crawled forward in front of her and bowed down as low as I could get.

Mistress resumed her conversation with Marie as if I wasn't there.

She put her foot on my back to push me lower. The tip of her high heel made a small indentation in my shoulder blade. "So as I was telling you, Cassie could be a good slut, but you can see she still has impulses she can't control. That's my one hesitation."

Marie leaned over and put her finger on her friend's knee, then moving it to the inside of her thigh to signal that my little show with her husband had inflamed her desires, this time for Arlene.

"Lucien hasn't cum twice in one evening like that in years."

"As I was saying, she has potential, but this indiscretion can't go unpunished. I'm so sorry it has to be in your living room." She kicked off one of her heels and allowed me to kiss her foot while she was talking.

"You could use our bedroom if you want more privacy," Marie offered, trying to be helpful.

"No, if you don't mind, I want to address this now." My head buried into the living room carpet. I shivered with fear and anticipation. I was dancing on the knife's edge between pleasure and pain. My mind was reeling at the prospect of being punished in this lovely home, but my body was craving it.

Mistress moved over on the sofa to make room for me.

"Over my lap, my pet. This is your first lesson."

I got up and laid over her lap so my bare butt was exposed to her. My face was down into the nap of the sofa, but I could still smell and hear. I heard Mistress rustle through her purse.

Marie giggled.

"It works well in a pinch," said Mistress, then administering the first searing slap on my left ass cheek with the back of her plastic hairbrush. I blinked hard, feeling the pain throb in my bottom. But I had little time to think before the second blow landed on the other ass cheek, and again bolts of pain raced through me. My eyes were wide open. My breathing quickened and suddenly I felt hot.

She hit me again, and my nostrils flared as air hissed out of my nose. The pain was overwhelming. I could think about nothing but the pain. More blows followed. How many? I lost count. I was crying and screaming but I didn't move off her lap. Finally the punishment ended, but did the lesson?

I lay there panting, tears streaming from my face, as a cooling salve was rubbed on my bottom, making the pain a hard radiant glow, still too hot, but now something to be harnessed by her.

I felt her hand slip between the "V" in my legs. Her fingers first found my anus. Two fingers wiggled into my crinkly opening, making my ass cheeks clench around her fingers. She pulled my ass cheeks open with her other hand, then plunged her fingers deep inside me. The full penetration created no additional pain, and suddenly the pain from the spanking now competed with the pleasure of her fingers stretching my tight hole. My body already wanted to cum.

She suddenly withdrew her fingers, leaving me wanting. I soon felt those same fingers burrowing into the sofa to find my lips. I lifted my head slightly and she fed the glossy fingers into my mouth, allowing me to taste and smell my earthy essence. Her head was inches from mine and her lips were almost touching my ear.

"I control your pain," she whispered, even now projecting strength in a low voice. She used her free hand to rub my clit, eliciting a shiver from me. "And your pleasure."

She let her fingernails graze across the reddened flesh of my ass. Hot bursts of light and pain ignited as she spoke once again as if only to me, though Marie and Lucien were certainly watching.

"Tell me that I control your pain. Say it ... slut."

Another shiver went through me. Goosebumps erupted on my arm when she called me "slut." "You control my pain, Mistress," I said, as clearly as I could. She could not mistake my sincerity. If there was any doubt in my mind about my submission to her, those doubts were now gone.

Then she jammed two fingers into my sex, ravishing my cunt with her fingers and whipping up a frothy mix of cream that coated my nether lips. I had to stop myself from babbling. She manipulated me like a puppet at the end of her strings.

Her hot, moist breath hit the skin of my neck, raising up those hairs. "Tell me I control your pleasure ... slut."

Her fingers became a blur, pushing me to the cliff's edge. When she sensed I was about to topple, she stopped. "You may speak."

I lurched forward to catch my breath. "You control my pleasure, Mistress."

She shifted so we were sitting and facing each other. She kissed me. Our kisses became urgent. I lost a sense of where I was, oblivious to the fact that I was in the living room of two people I had just met. She shoved three fingers inside me, filling me up, the heat escaping in my kiss with her.

She knew from the shaking of my body that it was time, and uttered the words I was longing to hear.

"Cum ... slut."

Then she went back to kissing me, watching me tumble over the edge and cum in her arms, with her tongue intertwined with mine.

With Lucien and Marie as witnesses she cradled my head in her hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"You're mine."

* * *

I was hers. I made love with Marie, then with Marie and Lucien, as Mistress watched me. But always, after I was with someone else, I would crawl back between her legs, to sate her hunger and mine. I kept hearing references to Rosalina. I gathered she was one of Mistress's former subs but I didn't know the reason for their split. There were arguments in front of me. But always there was lovemaking after.

The hour was getting late, and Mistress and Marie were enjoying another glass of wine, sitting next to each other on the sofa. Lucien had already retired to their bedroom. Their discussion centered on Rosalina, and how I compared to her. I was again so surprised to be witness to their conversation about me as if I wasn't there. I was kneeling in front of them, long ago having shed all of my clothing and wearing only my collar. Mistress turned towards her girlfriend and started kissing her, their kisses soon becoming heated. Without breaking the kiss, Mistress used her finger to signal that I get closer to her. When I was within arm's length, she looped her finger between my collar and neck and pulled me between her legs, to lick her as her kissing with her lover continued.

Her labia was already red and puffy from a full night of sex, and I sucked in each fleshy lip, skimming the cream off them with my tongue. My tongue probed deeper, eliciting a deep throated groan and a hand on the back of my head offering more encouragement. I wet my finger and circled her anus while sucking on her clit. Her hips raised off the sofa, then relaxed, then raised again when my fingertip penetrated her anal ring.

"Slut ..." she whispered between kisses, unable to finish her sentence. I had hold of her and wasn't about to let go. My finger went all the way in past the second knuckle, and I could feel my probing fingertip press against her anal wall as I licked her clit. The pressure from inside and my hot wet tongue on the outside made her hips rise up once again, her legs clamping hard against my head and trapping me in a cocoon of moist heat. Her hips bucked violently twice, then she pushed my head away, us both gasping for breath.

* * *

It was well into the early morning when Mistress decided it was time to go home. Misty was asleep in the guest bedroom, and was awakened when we were ready to go. Mistress wrapped me up in one of Marie's shawls and we were whisked home through darkened and empty streets. As the Aston Martin purred through the streets of New Orleans, Mistress allowed me to rest my head in her lap. Her fingers combed through my hair, lovingly. I turned my head to look up at her and raised my hand.

"You may speak."

I thought the time was right to address something left unspoken. "Mistress, may I ask you about Rosalina?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about her."

"She was my lover and my submissive."

"Was?"

"She passed away in an auto accident." The mystery was solved. It was not the ending I expected.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," I said sincerely.

"We had a freak ice storm that day. My car slid off the road and hit a telephone pole. Rosalina was in the passenger seat. That was two years ago."

I lay there in stunned silence. I heard a muffled sob.

She continued, though her voice was now quivering. "I don't want any secrets between us. I want you to know the truth. The truth is I exercised poor judgment in driving that day when the weather was terrible and Rosalina paid the price. It's something that can't be undone." Her voice faltered. "I think about it every day."

"So Misty ..."

"So Misty drives for me now, in addition to her other duties."

My heart went out to Arlene. It must have been awful to have gone through that. I turned to gaze out the tinted window, looking at the darkened storefronts and parked cars lining the street. The darkness exacerbated the gloom of the moment. Arlene must have sensed it, and wanted to lighten the mood.

"Penny for your thoughts," she said, throwing me an impish smile.

I was about to raise my hand when she said, "You may speak freely."

"I wanted to tell you that you look lovely," I said, in almost a hero worship tone.

Her smile became more demure. "Thank you," she said more formally than I would have liked. "I enjoyed myself tonight. Did you?" But to underscore that we did not have a "normal" relationship, I waited until she said, "You may speak."

"It was one of the best days of my life." I tried not to sound too gushy. "It spoke to me. I felt like myself. It was pleasurable ... no, that's not quite the right term. The pleasure was there, but it was heightened by knowing it was you ... you were in control of me, and I wanted to please you. I can't thank you enough." There were more superlatives I could have added but I thought I already exceeded my word limit with my answer.

She started tapping her hand on her bare thigh, which was exposed with her movement on the slippery leather seat. She looked at me. I could see the whites of her eyes in the darkened cabin. It was a look with a meaning. Her eyes dipped just a little bit, and that led me to her hand. She raised a finger towards me to get my attention and then used that fingertip to bunch her skirt around her waist, exposing her sex. She looked at me until we made eye contact. Her eyes dipped again and this time I unfastened my seat belt and followed her eyes to her wet, puffy lips, so recently bespoiled by Lucien's seed and then my lips. I plunged my head between her thighs, using my hands to force them apart wider, allowing me to poke her weeping cunt with my tongue.

She pressed her head backwards, hard against the heavily tinted window.

"Fuck ... Cassie ..." she said between grunts. "Fuck me ..."

I tongue fucked her until her thighs pressed so hard against my head that I was forced to raise it and gulp in fresh air. Her hips were still bucking off the seat, her legs straight and her stockinged feet pressing against the back of the front seat.

"Fuck Cassie. FUCKKK," she screamed when I went back in to take what was mine. I sucked hard on her cunt, whipping her lips with my vibrating tongue and making her grip my hair with her fists.

The car turned a corner and made me slide away from her. She was gasping for breath, her hair disheveled. Her pussy juice was smeared across my face. I used my finger to wipe off a bit so I could taste her again. I looked at her, posture askance, bearing witness to my tongue lashing skills. Her left eye peeked open and she flashed me a smile.

The car came to a stop at a traffic light. I could see Misty's eyes in the rear view mirror. She was watching me service my Mistress and now was looking at me, my face still glossy from plundering Mistress's pussy.

I looked at those bright blue eyes, framed against the darkness outside, and could see the want in those eyes. I wondered if I would be sleeping with her.

I turned my head back to Mistress and saw that she was watching the silent tete-a-tete between Misty and me. "Go to sleep, my pet." She patted her lap.

She nestled herself in the corner made by the seat and the back door and scooted her bottom out to make an inviting place for me to rest my head, deep in slumber, with her scent all around me, for the rest of the trip home.

* * *

I had to go back to work. Arlene excused me for the day so I could wrap up my work on the Mistress X story. I woke up a complete wreck, but managed to force down two cups of coffee to wake me. I went into the office first thing, and Ben was already on his third cup of coffee. He pointed to the guest chair. I sat.

"First of all ... terrific." He put his hands on his desk as if to make a point. "This is light years beyond your piece on the homeless. I want to publish it as soon as possible. There's only one revision I want. You know your details on Arlene are completely missing. She's the sizzle in this article. She's still a practicing Domme in New Orleans."

"If I could change her name in the article ..." I tried to helpfully add.

"No. I want it kept as accurate as we can."

I knew Arlene's penchant for privacy. "Then it's a no go on the article."

Ben leaned back in his chair and sensed he had to give ground. "OK, we tell the readers that the name has been changed."

He waved his finger at me. "I want details on this Arlene character. It's thrilling to know that this is going on in the nicer neighborhoods of New Orleans. So go and rewrite it and get it on my desk today." He swiveled in his chair to face his computer screen. The meeting was over.

I was in a bit of a bind. I changed "Arlene" in the article to "Lana" and added a considerable amount of detail based on what I had observed in her house. The article was better ... much better. In my first draft I had left out any intimate details on Arlene because she didn't want anyone to know about her private life. But changing the name gave me more freedom, and the spiciness factor went up considerably when I talked about her in the article. It took me about three hours to complete the rewrite before I hit "send."