Finding Mistress Arlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a line of searing fire. She was dragging the stem of the rose across the freshly paddled flesh, the thorns lightly scraping across the welts. I wriggled as she used the pointed end of a thorn to elicit a gasp from me. It was sweet pain.

Still blind as a bat and on my hands and knees on the cool grass I felt her hot breath against my ear. I felt a searing heat. My loins tightened. "I'm going to fuck you little girl," she said in a steamy whisper, sex dripping from her voice. "I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop. You're my little slut now."

The pain was making me go mad. Her voice was making me go madder. "Yes, fuck me," I remember saying. "Fuck me Mistress."

She was behind me, and her hand gripped my sex, kneading the wet folds with her fingers. Her fingertip grazed my clitoris. Fireworks went off, and then it gave me a chill to think what it would feel like to have her tongue on my pussy.

"Do you want more, my whore?" she asked, wanting me to beg. "Tell me you're my whore."

I was her whore. Her skill at meting out pain and pleasure was extraordinary, and the manner in which she did it made me want to cry tears of joy. As an outed submissive, she had pushed every button I had, most of which were never pushed before (or for that matter I wasn't even aware I had). My answer was pre-ordained.

"I'm yours Mistress. I'm your whore. I want it from you. Please."

Without warning she forced three fingers inside me. My wetness allowed them passage and she made them dance inside me. She found the soft and tender spots and teased them until my knees were shaking. I started cumming right away. She gave me permission. Her fingers never stopped. I felt as if the sun and sky had penetrated my blindfold and swirling masses of yellow and blue were making me dizzy with lust. She put her hand on my shoulder to steady me and used greater force with her hand to fuck me until my knees were sore from shaking.

I didn't want it to end. But it was too much. I couldn't count the number of times my pussy spasmed against her fingers, squeezing and milking them as they caressed the velvety, soft walls of my pussy.

"No more, Mistress, please," I finally said, surrendering to her will once again. I sunk into the grass panting, clawing for handfuls of green to cool my superheated body. I had not an ounce of energy left.

With my backside pretty much on fire, I felt a cooling salve lovingly applied by her hands. I noticed an aloe plant when we entered the garden, and the cool, sweet, sticky plant residue took me into calmer waters. My blindfold was now off, and I could gaze out at the magnificent roses while her soft, supple hands massaged my bottom. I was to be cared for, to be loved. There was love in her touch.

We lay there in the sun, naked, Arlene's skin glowing with iridescence, in her expansive, private garden. It felt as if we were in a lush forest. She propped her head up with her elbow as she rolled on her right hip, so she'd face me.

"I'm yours," I declared again, this time hoping it would stick for good. She had erased all doubts in my mind and I hoped my words and actions did the same for her.

"I know ... you belong to me," she answered, and then kissed me again. "We belong to each other, but our hearts still belong to Gwen."

* * *