Finding Moody

Story Info
Moody is charged with a mission.
1.8k words
4.43
1.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot shower rained its glory on Gina Moody's toned body, she used a generous blob of body scrub and washed his stink off her. Mike was her little addiction, after a job she would seek him out and impale herself on his generous cock, relishing how he would stretch her neatly waxed pussy, and then would let him enjoy her ass as his little reward. Regarding herself in the full-length mirror, her toned athletic body was a treat for the eyes of both men and women- Moody wasn't prudish. She had always thought cutting out half the population was rather restricting and simply short-sighted, Mike was the only man, she could rely on to satiate her loins at short notice. As she squeezed out the remaining water from her shoulder-length blonde hair, large droplets dribbled down Her nipples were erect, crowing her pert, small tits, her hands brushed off my water droplets and reached for the door of her wet room shower, Distaining a towel, she walked out of the room, and down the plush apartment hallway to her bedroom, as expected Mike had discreetly left, leaving a note with a cute drawing of an erect cock and heart, on the white Egyptian cotton pillow.

"Silly boy" Moody smiled and slipped the paper into her bedside drawer. Noting the time on her bedside clock, she had an hour before the maid was due, so she decided to leave the bed in its disarray and complete her beauty regime, Amy would understand. Slipping her hand into her tub of moisturiser, she gently rubbed the expensive L'Oréal salve on her skin, enjoying the sensation of the moisture being locked into her body.

The cell phone chirped a specific note. A text from Control

She ignored it, concentrating on rubbing the rich emollient on her legs but the phone chirped again and then finally broke into a long ring. Wiping any remaining lotion off her hands, she scooped up the flip phone.

"Hello?" Her tone was light, but a hint of annoyance seeped through.

"Regents Park. One hour." The ice on Control's voice could have been chipped off with a pick. Closing the phone, Moody opened the fitted wardrobe, and selected a pair of black satin panties, her usual leather pants, black halter neck and leather bikers' jacket and tall matching boots- her 'business suit'.

Almost an hour later, Control sat uncomfortably on a bench, a tall willowy short-haired woman in a dark woollen coat stared at the boating lake, lacking any boats on this mid-winter day. Moody, motorcycle helmet in hand walked up and took the space beside her.

"Control." Moody nodded, recognising the woman's authority and respect for her service to the nation.

"Don't you feel the cold, young lady?" Control remarked, noting the lack of layers on her hard body.

"Nope. What can I do for you?" Moody replied, amused by Control's irritation at having to leave her comfortable office.

"Follow me to the car. I'm freezing my tits off!" Control stood and hurried away from the park to Park Road. Immediately, a waiting black Range Rover, with privacy windows pulled away and drove to meet her. A tall, black-suited, cropped-haired man alighted from the front passenger side and opened the rear door for her. Control slipped into the rich leather seat. Moody tossed her helmet to the assistant, walked around the other side, and got in without assistance. With the car speeding off down Park Road, Control sighed with satisfaction at the warmth being pumped into the rear of the car.

"First of all, well done on your last job. The PM would thank you, but she doesn't know a thing about it." Control turned to her operative, "We have a small issue, in the Midlands. We want you to look at it for us."

"Small issue?" Moody asked.

"A potential threat to our idea of democracy. A rather charismatic young man has been rather outspoken in his belief our government is involved in some sort of conspiracy." Control shivered in her coat, and sniffled.

"Are you telling me that our government has not been involved in a conspiracy?" Moody smiled ruefully.

"Christ no!" Control shivered once again.

"So, my function in this little drama is?" Moody enquired.

"To find out how this little upstart knew about the conspiracy in the first place and arrange for the media to lose interest in his ravings." Control sniffled, "I have caught a cold now!" Control tapped on the front passenger seat. With the signal given, the car slowed and pulled up.

"Any other details I should know?" Moody opened the door, noticing that they had returned to the park.

"A file has been sent to your secure server. Read it. Keep receipts of expenses and payments on completion of the assignment. I shall want updates every evening. Adieu!" The car pulled away leaving Moody standing next to her black Ducati 899 Panigale custom motorcycle. She mounted the bike, started the engine, and drove back to her apartment on Warwick Street.

The file was quite brief, Control had little to go on. The individual in question was a fifty-year-old man, who was quite attractive in a bookish kind of way and was a prospective MP with a background in education and the Royal Navy. Moody looked hard at the file photograph and smiled.

"Pity you're going to have to go down, silly boy." She would formulate her plans on the morning train.

Surprisingly, the train was on time. She took her seat, set up her laptop, and laid her phone on the table. By the time the train pulled into Cambridge Moody had delved into her target; former Lft. Tim Hayden's background. Eight years in the Royal Navy rising to Lieutenant in submarines. The file gave a breakdown of his civilian life; divorced, had two daughters, owned two businesses, and sold them for a handsome profit to make a break into politics. His campaign was scuppered by MI5 operatives who were instructed to derail his campaign, in favour of the incumbent MP with some influence with those in high places. Unfortunately for Control, Mr Hayden had been on the ball enough to notice the same personnel just too many times, and then the ultimate faux pas for undercover operatives got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hayden apprehended one of the MI5 people in his office, attempting to install illicit and criminal material onto his laptop, as hacking had been prevented by Hayden's specialist online security package. Hayden slugged it out with the operative and overpowered him.

Moody was impressed. Excellent IT knowledge, high-level unarmed combat skills and is a generally nice guy. What a pity. Moody looked at his picture again and sighed.

"I think I will need a little help tidying you away, I'm afraid." She picked up her phone and thumbed the speed dial to Control's answering service. "7722 Alpha 6 for go." She waited for the reply. "Alpha 6 hold the line." Moody outlined the need for a three-man team to meet her in Cambridge. "Alpha 6 confirmed. 6 hours. Out."

Once the train stopped and she took her leave of the carriage, checking she left no trace of her presence and walked briskly out to the taxi rank and hailed the front black can. The drive was mere minutes to the address Control had given her to her safe house on Trumpington Street. With the cab paid with a generous tip, Moody stepped up to the freshly painted green door, it opened to welcome her in.

"Miss Moody, I presume?" A short pixie-haired woman shut the foot and invited her through to the front room of the safe house.

"And you are?" Moody asked. The woman was slender and younger than her usual contacts.

"Melanie Cope. I am your housekeeper for your stay." She smiled warmly, looked Moody up and down and then offered to make her tea. Moody saw the glint of interest in her eye but then assumed a more professional attitude. She was dressed in well-cut jeans, boots and Arran style sweater. She was cute and liked to show it. Moody took note.

"That's very kind of you. I am expecting some additional personnel tomorrow." Melanie added.

"No problem, I'll be prepared." She looked around the room, "Make yourself at home. Will there be any special requests for equipment?" The tone was now completely professional once again.

"I have a list." Moody offered her an envelope from her pocket. Melanie reached out to take it, but Moody held onto it, teasing her, "Show me the bedroom please."

"Of course, please allow me."

Chapter Two

They fell onto the bed, Moody on top. She pulled off the white sweater, revealing Melanie's bare breasts." No bra! Excellent! You must have been expecting me." With that, her mouth sickled one nipple and then moved to the other. Melanie moaned with utter joy at her nipples being aroused. Moddy, frustrated from her long journey was horny as hell. Detaching herself from Melanie's tits, she pulled off her jacket, and top and braless herself, putting her nipples to Melanie's waiting wet mouth. Melanie, not to be outdone had shimmed off her jeans, displaying her 'Hello Kitty' panties. Moody smiled at the cuteness of her lingerie and the manner of her sucking and nipping of her own stiffened nubs.

"Hello, Kitty," Moody smirked and slid her hand underneath the waistband and felt the small, trimmed bush of the girl beneath her and then her wetness, as she slip her finger into her delicate folds. Melanie let go of Moody's nipples and arched her back.

"Oh, fuck me, baby!" Her plea was a mere whisper but full of desire,

"Oh, I will Kitty, I will." Moody slipped her middle finger inside the sopping wet pussy up to her second knuckle and found the ridges of her g-spot and made beckoning motions. Melanie shuddered and squeaked and as she came, Melanie jerked violently and growled as he slender taut body became rigid as a board until she came down and her body sagged.

"Fucking hell!" Melanie swore and climbed onto Moddy's body, sliding her mouth to her waxed pussy. Her tongue snaked into her tight slit and licked at her, as a puppy lapping milk. Moody opened her legs to let her tongue probe into her aching cavity.

"Finger me bitch!" Melanie used two of her delicate fingers to thrust in and out of her as she sucked and licked at her swollen clitoris. Melanie continued her rhythmic thrusting and the more savage the pace, the greater the arousal. Moody jerked and swore loudly. "Fuck! Fuck! Keep going!" Melanie complied and within moments Moody orgasmed and as usual, drenched the face of her lover when she ejaculated.

"Oh my god!" Melanie wiped her face and tasted the musky sweetness of her fluids. Both collapsed on the bed. Moody's pent-up frustrations now dissipated gave a cleansing sigh.

"I think I'll have a cup of tea now."

End of Chapter One