Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard me. Do it. Now. Take off your pants." My mouth was just opening, about to stop this, when she said that. I closed my mouth and swallowed hard. She looked right into my eyes, daring me to say no. I had to look down, I couldn't maintain her gaze. When I did, I realized she had won. I was going to do this. I didn't have the power to stop her. Maybe I didn't really have the desire to stop her, either.

My trembling hands moved around to the back of my waist, finding the clasp and unhooking it. My fingers grabbed the zipper and zipped it down, my pants going slack. I lowered them to the floor as my underwear came into view. I hadn't worn anything provocative, just a pair of simple white, cotton bikini panties. As I bent over and lowered my pants, Brooke moved and stood behind me. I could feel her eyes on me, even if I couldn't see for sure. I was wearing a pair of white open-toed heels, and I had to slip these off also in order to remove my capris pants. I stood and folded my pants and put them on the coffee table.

As I placed them down, I started to turn to Brooke. "Stop. I didn't tell you to turn," she ordered. I stopped and turned back facing away from her. "Your panties too."

When she said that, a shiver went through my whole body. If I wasn't nervous before, I certainly was now. At this point, though, all thought of saying 'No' had left me. I reached for the top of my panties and pulled them down. Just like when I was with Aaron in the restaurant, I could feel the cool air on my skin as the fabric was removed, exposing my front and my bottom. I was painfully aware of how they had ridden up my butt, and how they now pulled away, exposing my backside to Brooke. The length of my top did little to hide anything. I was now naked from the waist down, and Brooke was standing over me.

"Put your shoes back on," was all she had to say. I slipped them back on, but kept facing away from her. I desperately wanted to turn and face her, to look at her and see what kind of expression she had on her face, to look into her eyes, anything. However, I remained still, waiting for her to react.

"My, my, Elizabeth," she mused, "don't you have the beautiful body. Such a beautiful, luscious ass." Yeah, right, I thought. Nothing compared to hers, and I had already seen hers. "Come around the back," she ordered. She moved around the opposite side, around the back of the couch, and I followed her. She grabbed my shoulders and turned me around again, facing the back of the couch.

"Bend over and hold still." I closed my eyes. This was about to happen. This was really about to happen! I bent over and put my hands on the back of the couch. "Further," she said, so I bent over further, folding my arms in front of me and almost laying my chest onto the back edge of the couch, so I was almost bent halfway over. I held my legs together. I was essentially presenting my ass to this woman, in order for her to spank me. This was so demeaning it was unreal, but at the same time, it was thrilling beyond belief. I couldn't for the life of me understand why I was so turned on from this. It didn't matter to me whether it was a man or a woman; it was that I was naked from the waist down and presenting my butt to a person to be spanked. It was an incredibly erotic feeling.

"Hold still like that while I get more comfortable," Brooke said. I held myself bent forward, my arms on the back of the couch, and watched as she came around to the other side in front of me. I watched as she took off her shoes, then her jeans. She then took off her long-sleeved shirt, but left her tube top on. I couldn't help but admire her perfect body. She also left her panties on, but she pulled them up higher, pulling them into her crotch so they hugged her body tightly and showed off her shapely hips. She slipped her shoes back on and walked around behind me again.

She didn't say a word but I could feel her behind me, moving closer. When her hand lightly touched my shirt, on the small of my back, I almost jumped. She moved it up, pushing it up, exposing more of my bottom and my back. I felt her hands on my shoulders then, holding me down, the front of her body moving up against my naked bottom, bending over so her chest actually pressed against my back, and her head was just behind mine. She spoke again, softly into my ear, "You look so sexy like this, Elizabeth. Now, tell me. Are you ready to be spanked on your naked ass?"

My voice came out as barely a whisper, " ... yes ...."

"Then ask me to do it."

Another chill all over. I wonder if she saw? Did she know what kind of effect this was having on me? She must know. It took me a second or two to work up the courage to say it, thought I knew the second she told me to do it, it was exactly what I wanted.

"Please spank me," again, saying it as almost a whisper.

"Where?" she asked. She was really making me work for this.

"My bottom," I told her.

"Your bottom?" she asked at bit mockingly. "Bottom of what? Your feet? Your legs? Tell me where exactly. Tell me what you want and exactly where." When she said that, I felt her hand touch my bottom. Her open palm was rubbing over me there, rubbing over my cheeks, massaging my skin all over that area. I stared straight ahead, but I was focusing on her touch as she did that, taking in the sensation of her soft hand touching me before I had the courage to answer.

"My ass. Please spank my ass." It was both a relief and a pleasure to actually say it. I don't use words like that. I never curse. However, when she had me say it, no, made me speak like that, it turned me on immensely.

"Very good, Elizabeth. I will. Now ... close your eyes." I did. "I want you to concentrate. Feel my hand on your ass as I move it around. Feel the pressure, the touch, the sensation, the softness of my fingers." She paused. "First, something light."

And then, she did it. She brought back her hand and gave me small slap across my bottom. I was expecting it, the light, almost play slap, but it was still a surprise. There was a little tingle as she did it, but it didn't hurt. She returned to massaging my bottom after she gave me that light slap.

"That was an easy one," she whispered into my ear, "to warm you up. Now a couple more." She changed her position, moving around to the side of me, but she kept her hand massaging my bottom, keeping up the tingling sensation. She was making the muscles and skin all over my bottom begin to feel a sensual glow.

She removed her hand and gave me another light slap, making my body jump. I felt the ripples of the shock of the slap move through my butt and up my back. She followed this in quick succession with two more. What was a soft slap initially turned into something harder. It didn't hurt, but there was definitely something more deliberate, a light stinging with each slap that sent sensations of warmth radiating through my bottom and up the rest of my body, and even down my legs. As she finished those slaps, her hand returned to massaging my bottom again, as if she was purposefully kneading the sensation of each slap up and through me.

"Are you ready for more, Elizabeth?"

"Yes," I quickly replied, and I was. I had never felt anything like this.

"Harder?" she asked?

"Yes," I replied again, swallowing, not knowing how hard she intended.

"Then tell me," she said.

I paused, realizing what she was about to make me say. "Please," I began, "please spank me harder ma'am, spank my ass hard." I don't know why I said ma'am, it came unbidden. I think I subconsciously needed to show gratitude or respect, and that was what came out.

"Very well then," she said, and I felt her hand come off and come down on my bottom again. This time, it was hard. This was no gentle playful slap, no light sensation or touching. This was a solid slap, not absolutely full force, but a full open hand, stinging slap, like an angry parent disciplining a child. I couldn't help it and I yelped, catching myself as I did and cutting the noise short. I held my breath, feeling the sensation subside but at the same time, the warmth spread through my bottom, radiating through the lower half of my body. I could even feel a tingle all the way down into my toes.

She returned to massaging me again, but now she was not only touching, she was grabbing and pulling my butt, each cheek, side to side, up and down, massaging with more force. I was breathing more heavily, and without warning, her hand moved away. I closed my eyes and braced for another impact that didn't yet come. She sensed this, waiting. Her hand was drawn back, and when I didn't feel it come down and slap me, I relaxed, wondering what was happening. It was at that point, when I had just relaxed, when her hand came down again, with the same force as the last slap, catching me unaware.

I couldn't help it and I gasped out loud, expelling my breath and making a noise somewhere between a grunt and a squeal. The heat from the sting of the slap was strong, again radiating through me, but now it was building. The sensation from the previous slap had not completely died down, and the skin on my bottom was still sensitive from that previous slap. With this second hard slap, the feeling compounded. Now, before the tenderness had subsided, her hand was back, rubbing me, touching me, spreading me open even, and I was becoming more and more aroused.

She kept quiet, though I wasn't sure she did so in order to focus on what she was doing or to let me focus on what she was doing. Her hand was all over me back there, my butt, touching not just my cheeks, but my lower back, my hips, my sides, my upper thighs, even between my cheeks. I felt her hand even graze deep between my cheeks and between my legs. I should have been shocked, appalled, disgusted, and stopped everything, but at that point, I didn't care. The sensations she had brought to my body were painful, yes, but it didn't hurt to the level that I couldn't endure it. These sensations to me were definitely new, but also sublime, provocative, arousing. It made me feel so many different way that is was hard to describe. I didn't want it to stop.

She spanked me again, and the same feelings and sensations that had not yet died down arose again, building to a new level. She did it again, and again, this time faster between each strike. Each time, I let out the same gasp, louder each time, since I didn't have time to recover.

My bottom was burning now, and it was becoming harder to resist and focus past the strikes, past the pain. It hurt, and it stung, and the pain was growing. But so was my arousal. I couldn't believe the effect this was having on me, and Brooke knew it. She moved her hand over me still, touching me. She lingered for a second between my thighs, moving up closer, right between my legs. I could feel how engorged with arousal I was, how excited I felt. She noticed too.

"My we are wet, aren't we?"

I was embarrassed, to be both turned on by this and so aroused in the presence of another woman, and that it was another woman who had gotten me this way, and on top of all that, because I was being spanked! However, that thought did little to relieve the heightened level of excitement I was feeling. I let out an unintentional moan as I exhaled in order to respond to her. "mmmmmm ... yes ..." I admitted my excitement, to both her and to myself.

"You want more, Elizabeth?" It was phrased as a question, but she said it more like a statement.

"Yes," was my barely whispered reply. I don't think I could have said no even if I wanted to.

"Then tell me."

"I want more. Please. Much more. Please whip me."

"Whip you? Is that what you want?"

I hadn't realized what I had said. I thought I was just asking for more. I didn't know there was a difference. A wash of fear flushed over me. What had I just said? What did I just ask her to do? I just knew I couldn't back out now ... I didn't want this to stop.

"Yes, please ... please whip me ... just don't stop," I pleaded.

"Good girl," she said with an arrogant tone to her voice. Even the way she talked to me was part of this, the whole scene, each word getting me more and more aroused. It was a new and wonderful and even scary experience, pulling me deeper in.

She moved from where she was, going around the side of the sofa to where my clothing was placed on the coffee table. I felt a longing for her to return, for her to be back standing next to me, touching me, her hand back on me, just having her presence next to me.

I watched as she picked up the belts from where she had left them, holding them out as she looked at them again. There was a thin black one, about a half inch wide, a blue one, about an inch wide, and a wide white one, about three inches wide. She held them out in front of me, near my face, dangling them to the floor.

"Which one? Tell me."

I had no idea. I quickly tried to figure out the difference. Without a frame of reference, never being whipped by a belt before, I had no idea how each one would feel. Would the smaller one sting too much, or would I be unable to really feel it? Would it leave a mark that wouldn't go away? What about the wide one? Would that be too much, spread across too much of an area? Would the belt even matter? Would it really depend on how hard she swung it? I didn't know what to say, so I just answered, "The blue one," selecting the middle sized belt.

She didn't respond, but she dropped the other two and walked around back toward me. My eyes were glued on her, how she moved, how her legs looked as she walked, the movement of her hips and thighs, how her sexy bottom was framed in her own panties, the roundness and sexuality exuding from every part of her. I wondered if it was her, how beautiful she looked, or if it was me, in my state of arousal, noticing her like this for the first time.

She came around to stand behind me again, her hand returning to me, touching me again. She went back to barely touching my skin ever so lightly, tracing some imagined lines with her nails. I let out a soft, long breath. I think she heard me.

"Tell me again what you want."

"Please ma'am, please whip me. I desperately want you to whip me." I meant it. I knew it would hurt. I knew this would be different. I still wanted it, to know what this type of sensation would feel like, to fully experience this new and incredible sensation.

She moved her hand away from me and doubled over the belt, holding it ready to strike. I braced myself. She swung it and I heard the crack of the belt as it impacted, but it didn't contact me. Instead, she hit the sofa. I jumped, startled, as I was expecting it to be me. My knees buckled at the sound. It was loud, shrill, powerful, forceful ... and I was genuinely scared. I considered putting this to an immediate stop as the deep sense of fear started to overcome me. She didn't give me that chance.

With as loud a crack, the belt came down on my backside. Where the first slaps were fun and playful, and the harder ones were painful, this was totally different. I shrieked, crying out, loud, as the wave of pain overtook my body. This wasn't playing around, this wasn't foreplay, this wasn't sex. Even though it wasn't meant to be cruel, this was the intentional infliction of pain for the sake of pleasure. And I wanted more.

She waited, not saying a word. She was looking at me, watching my reaction. Though I couldn't see it, I'm sure there was a red welt across my bottom. I could feel it. I could feel the line that the belt left across my bottom. From that line, the feeling of pain and pleasure radiated across my body in waves. It started from that line ... the source of the pain ... and it hurt ... but it was more than that. Brooke had made sure of that. From the very first light slap, she had been building this up to this for me. She didn't wait or ask me if I wanted more. She knew it.

I sensed her drawing back for another lash with the belt and I felt my body tense, bracing for another strike. She didn't disappoint as another impact of the belt came down across my ass. Not my bottom anymore, nothing so innocent or subtle. This was a solid whip of the belt across my ass. It burned as much as it stung. Like before, I cried out, my eyes now watering.

It hurt, it was painful, and my bottom was on fire, but that was just part of it. The burning sensation, the spreading heat across my ass and over my body, being naked from the bottom down, naked and standing in front of this woman, submitting to her, letting her spank me, whip me, touch me ... I was in a place of ecstasy I had never been before. Brooke had brought me there.

Another whip, another wave of pain, another cry from me, then another one, quickly after that one. My legs were shaking, and now the pain was more intense, threatening to overtake all the other sensations. Brooke's hand was on me then, moving across my butt, massaging the lines from each belt mark like she was moving them out, spreading them, pushing them into me and across my body. I was at the point where I felt I might collapse.

Her hand moved more, crossing my butt, moving up and down now, up and down each side, then moving down the center. Tears were in my eyes as I stayed bent over the sofa. I couldn't feel anything other than the burning sensation from the belt lashes and the presence of Brooke's hand.

That's when I felt Brooke's hand moving deeper, her finger touching against me, between my legs. Her finger found my exposed and swollen labia, soaked with my own arousal. Her finger moved against me in that spot, in between, exploring and touching me there. I should have stopped her, told her I didn't want that, reminded her we shouldn't be doing this, but I knew I couldn't. The level of desire that I had right now was overwhelming me. It didn't matter to me whether it was a man or woman, stranger or lover, who was doing this to me right now. It was a chilling feeling, like I've almost never wanted anything before, and would be willing to do almost anything to get it.

I let out a soft, almost inaudible moan as my breath came out. Her finger moved in between my legs, in between my labia, moving deeper, until she was inside me. I gasped. It had been so long since anyone had touched me intimately like this, and now, here was this beautiful woman ... a woman! ... with her finger inside me. All pretense of moving slowly was cast aside as she inserted another finger ... easily. She pushed her fingers in and out of me as she changed positions and moved completely behind me. Her other hand was massaging my ass now, rubbing up and down my cheeks again as her other hand did only moments before, as her first hand kept up its motion between my legs.

My breathing was coming in short, quick breaths now as the pleasure inside me rose. I wasn't aware I was even doing it, but I was making small noises as the passion was building. She removed her fingers from out of my vagina and turned her hand so they moved under me, under so that her fingers could touch my clitoris. She knew what she was doing, just touching very softly, massaging. I was so sensitive there that my body thrashed and tightened at even her slightest touch. A louder moan came from my lips, spurring her on.

Brooke knew exactly how to touch me, how to make the pleasure heighten and build in me. As her fingers massaged my clit, she squatted down behind me. Her other hand came back up to my ass, giving it a hard swat. All of the slaps and spanks and strikes from before came flooding back into my body, my memory, just as I sensed my orgasm begin to rise. She massaged my clit faster, putting other fingers inside me and moving them in and out faster. I lost track of which of her hands was doing what, what fingers were where, and I felt my body tense and she gave me another hard slap on my ass.

How I reacted next shocked even me. That last hard slap, coupled with the attention she was giving my vagina and clitoris, sent me over the top, but that wasn't the shock. What shocked me was the sounds I made. I moaned, gasped, squealed, yelped ... I don't know how to describe it. I had never made those sounds before. The orgasm she gave me was intense, the most intense and overpowering orgasm I'd ever had in my life. It rose to a level I'd never experienced with anyone else before, or even by myself. It washed over my body and stayed, lingering for what seemed like an eternity. All of my muscles convulsed, tightened, and I almost fell, my knees barely holding me up, yet the feeling didn't subside. Brooke continued to move her fingers on me ... in me ... as the orgasm took me ... then it finally started to diminish.