Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," I told him. "There's no need to apologize at all. You have the most delightful little boy I've ever seen. I was happy to have him here."

Aaron sat on the couch at my invitation and I sat next to him, not close like a date, but like friends, so we could talk. "Jacob isn't my biological son, he's really my nephew," he began. "My younger brother and his wife were killed in an auto accident by a drunk driver, while Jacob was still an infant, and he wasn't with them that night. I adopted him after that. My sister, his Aunt Susan, wanted to adopt him also, but she already has several kids and Brian is only six weeks older than Jacob. We talked and agreed it would be better if I took Jacob in, since I didn't have any children and would never have any otherwise."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, it must have been horrible," I said, reaching my hand out subconsciously and putting it on Aaron's. It did not escape me that he said he 'would not have had any children otherwise.' Was he incapable? Was it a financial or a relationship issue? Maybe his fiancé was incapable of having children? Maybe just a conscious choice? I pondered these things as he continued, though I didn't ask him anything further on this.

He continued talking about Jacob, adding, "It was a really rough time. You never really get over something like that, but you move on. Jacob's been an incredible light in my life that I never expected. I can't imagine life without him now." Aaron was quiet then, lost in thought and memory. I didn't say anything to interrupt whatever he had going through his mind. It seemed very deep and personal.

He looked back at me, changing the subject, "So, you met and talked with Brooke then? Did she help?"

"In more ways than you can know," I said evasively. He might have caught on to the veiled reference in what I said, or didn't say, but if he did, he didn't let on or ask anything about it.

He looked at me intently then and took both my hands in his. "Have you come to a decision then? We have offered you membership in the Society as a submissive, as is your expressed interest. Do you accept our invitation?"

I let it hang there for a second, looking down at my hands in his, before I answered him, looking back up at him. "You know, I've puzzled over this all this time now. I've gone back and forth about it quite a bit. The night you offered this to me, I would have accepted immediately, but you probably figured that, so that was the purpose of the thirty days.

"Put bluntly, I'm tired of the boring sex life I had. I want to experiment and see what's out there, and many of the things you showed me were very exciting. However, they were scary too, and even some that are just outright dangerous. There are people in the Society I don't know, and I'm not sure about my safety, both my physical safety and mental safety, and I'm concerned about my privacy, too. Also, and maybe my biggest concern, is whether I might like it *too* much, and become obsessed or addicted. Until just a few minutes ago, I really didn't know what I was going to do." I purposefully stopped speaking and just looked at him, into his eyes, not knowing what I was even looking for. I finally spoke up.

"Yes, Mr. A. I accept your offer of membership in the Society to become a submissive. And just so you know, you can thank Jacob ... okay, so don't *really* thank Jacob ... but what I mean is that you have Jacob to thank. He helped show me what kind of a person you are, not just a gorgeous, dominant, sexy man. There's a real person behind your exterior. One that I can trust to work with me, to keep me safe, and even keep me safe from myself if it goes that far. That's the kind of person I want to submit to. I want to submit to you."

He smiled a very broad smile, nodding. "Thank you, Elizabeth. And with everything going on with Jacob tonight, I never got the chance to tell you how wonderful you look. I don't think you even grasp how stunningly beautiful you are, and you are even more beautiful on the inside than you are on the out."

He stopped then and we just looked at each other, intently. I was of course smiling at his compliment. It made me feel so good that he saw that in me, though he was very right, that I didn't see it in myself as much as he did. But for right now, though, I didn't know what to do or say, or what was to come next, so I just waited. He looked like he was thinking of something, so I didn't interrupt.

He looked like he finally came to a decision. "Elizabeth, do you have a room more out of the way? Like a back bedroom, something not right in the front of the house, with fewer windows."

"Yes, I do, why?" I answered, wondering what he had in mind.

"Can I see it? I was thinking about something and I think I'd like us to have a little more privacy."

"Sure, right this way." I rose from the couch and led him down the hall. "It's actually a bedroom we converted to an office, but it's vacant now, just some boxes."

I brought him to the room and opened it, turning on the lights. It was a modest bedroom, carpeted, with a closet and access to a Jack and Jill bathroom. There was one window that led to my back yard, and the back yard had a very solid privacy fence. The shutters on the window were drawn closed. All that was left of the furniture was an empty desk and executive chair.

"This will do perfectly," he said. He went to the chair and turned it around, pushing its back up against the desk. He motioned for me to come stand in front of him, so I did.

"Elizabeth, you have been gracious and offered me your submission. I am honored to accept your gift of submission and to have you as my submissive." I was about to say something, but he continued. "As your dominant, I promise to keep your safety and your interests foremost in my mind. Know now that I will never do anything to harm you, keeping in mind the difference between harm and pain. You can call me 'Sir' or 'Mr. A' when we are at a formal event, never 'Master.' 'Aaron' is fine when we are in public or when 'Sir' is inappropriate or would draw the wrong kind of attention.

"The main thing I demand at all times is obedience. We can discuss those things we both like and want to do, as well as what activities are off limits. We might discuss these more in depth and even push some of those limits and boundaries, but I will never betray your trust and do something that you would not like or not have agreed to. Do you accept these terms of submission?"

"Yes," I told him, quickly adding, "Sir," before there was too long of a pause. I needed to get used to doing that, I thought. I felt that I needed to say something more, so I added, "I agree to those terms to become your submissive. I will also do my best to obey you in all things that we have discussed, to never let you down, and to keep your interests and your pleasure in the forefront of all that I do for you." I was sincere, and I meant every word.

"Beautifully spoken, Elizabeth. Let's test that." He was quiet, gauging my reaction, before he sat down in the chair looking at me. He continued, "I want you to stand in the middle of the room and remove all of your clothing, starting with your dress, then your bra, then your panties. You may leave your shoes on. Place your clothing on the boxes behind you, then come kneel in front of me."

A wave of nervous energy came over me, coupled with quite a bit of fear. Everything up until now was more or less theory and imagination and fantasy. Though I had imagined any of a number of myriad things that might happen this evening, I hadn't really thought the possibility of something happening would actually occur! I thought we would just talk and then plan something for a future meeting or event. Now, though, it was staring me in the face. The actual physical part. My pulse started racing and I could feel my heart beating in my chest. Was I really ready to do this?? I guess I was about to find out.

I realized I had let the command hang in the air without responding, and I had hesitated as I thought about it. "Yes, Sir," I spoke up quickly, steeling myself on what I was about to do. I backed up a step or two, releasing his hands. I reached around, behind my back, and unclasped my dress, lowering the zipper down to the small of my back. It became loose across my chest, and I let it fall forward slightly as I moved my arms in front of me. I used my left arm to slide the partial sleeve down my right shoulder and off of my arm. As I did, the dress fell forward more and exposed my strapless bra, and it cascaded even lower, down to my stomach, when I lowered my arms. I caught the dress in my hands as it fell all the way down towards the floor. Holding the front open around my waist, I stepped out of it, exposing my body clad only in my bra and panties.

I turned and took the dress and laid it delicately across the boxes. I was so nervous my hands where physically shaking! I tried to steady myself as I turned back around. I was keenly aware of Aaron ... Mr. 'A' to me now ... watching my every move. His eyes were no longer looking at me like a friend or even a date. He was looking at me with a very eager and almost predatory, seductive look. I liked that look very much.

I made sure to face him again when I unclasped my bra. It too fell down and off of my body, exposing my breasts. My nipples were already hard as they came out of hiding from under my bra. I had that feeling all over my body again like I first did watching that woman being flogged, that nervous energy that made me feel like I was outside my body, watching, as things were happening to me but I was instead detached, watching as if it were happening to someone else. But this time, I wasn't imagining it or empathizing with someone else ... it was happening to me! I was doing this myself. That made it a thousand times more intense, if that was even possible.

I put my bra next to my dress and faced Aaron, letting my hands fall to my side. I let him look at my breasts, how they moved as I breathed in and out. I put my thumbs inside the waistline of my panties and pulled them down, bending over as I did. I lowered them to my ankles then stepped out of one side then the other. That nervous and anxious feeling compounded in me as I turned and put my panties behind me on the side of my dress.

I left my heels on as Aaron instructed. I walked back to him, standing in front of him, and lowered myself to the carpet. I kneeled in front of him, my legs under me, toes pointed back, my knees together. I resisted the urge to fold my arms and cover myself. It felt awkward, not just that I was naked in front of him like this, but because I didn't know what to do with my arms or my hands. I crossed my wrists and placed them in my lap, looking up at Aaron, awaiting what would come next.

Aaron leaned back in the chair, watching me the whole time. He didn't say a word until I had finished kneeling in front of him and had looked up at him. "You have an incredible body, Elizabeth. Words really can't describe how beautiful and sexy and desirable you are."

"Thank you ... Sir," I said, the 'sir' coming more naturally now as I tried to make sure to include it each time I spoke.

"Now, to tell you the proper way to kneel," Aaron began. "Spread your knees apart, much wider apart, but keep your feet together." I did, moving them apart more. "Wider ..." he prodded until my knees were almost ninety degrees apart. It made me realize how open my body was now, open and on display for him, nothing hidden whatsoever.

"Good, just like that," Aaron said. "Now take your hands and place them on your thighs. Right, like you are, but palms down. Good. Now, when I tell you to kneel, that is the position I want you to take. If I think you might be in that position for a long time, I might tell you to sit. Do that cross-legged, almost like you are now, with your hands also on your thighs. Try that now."

"Yes Sir," I said, leaning forward and adjusting my legs. I leaned backward and sat in front of Aaron, crossing my legs, placing my hands on my thighs.

"Right, just like that. You are to keep your back straight and your chest out. Good. Stay like that while we talk." He sat upright more in the chair now and I looked up at him.

"Now, there are a few things we have to go over for both of us, but mainly for your benefit and safety. You've heard of a safe word?"

"Yes Sir," I responded. "That is a word for a submissive to use that means to stop everything. It's her signal that something has progressed that is dangerous or beyond what she has agreed to do."

"Right. So if we are playing and I hear you say 'no' or 'stop,' those words can be used in the play as part of the scene, so we need something that is very obvious and can't be misunderstood. Have you given thought to what word you would like to use?"

"I've thought about this, read about it. How about 'zebra'?" I asked.

"That works great, 'zebra' it is then. A safe word is also important for me, too. It makes me more comfortable knowing you can stop anything we do at any time if something happens that you want to immediately stop. Also, too, if you can't speak for some reason, like if you are gagged or tied or whatever, quick noises back to back, like grunts or squeaks, or continued taps with your hand or foot, will mean the same thing. I know that might sound strange, but I want you to know you can stop everything by doing any one of those. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." I seemed to be saying that a lot now, reflexively. It was quickly becoming second nature, and I liked how it made me feel when I said it.

"Good. Now, I see that you don't shave between your legs. A lot of women in our group do, but not all and I don't require that you do it. You do what makes you feel comfortable. I'm also not one for all the rules and procedures that a lot of the other dominants use. Just obey my main rule and everything else falls into place. You remember my main rule?"

"Yes Sir. Obedience. I will obey whatever you will have me do."

"Exactly, but again, I will never have you do anything that you really don't want to do and that we haven't already discussed. You went over the list of activities I sent, right?"

I nodded.

"Good. That was mostly just for information. We don't need to go through a checklist of each one, one by one, and also don't need to agree on a contract like you might have seen or read about. We could be here for hours if we went through everything on that list, and I can't imagine trying to negotiate a contract like that with you, being a lawyer." He smiled at that before continuing, "Instead, I like to talk in general and get a feel for what you like. I like to break it down into general categories, rather than exact things. Are you ready to begin?"

I nodded in response, as he started,"The first is bondage and restraint. I think that is something you like, correct?"

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"There are lots of aspects of bondage, such as gags, sleeves that hold your whole arm, or leg bent and in a certain position, cages, hoods and masks, and suspension. Do any of those bother you?"

"Actually, hoods are something that I don't like," I said, bringing up a childhood memory. "Covering my face and head scares me, makes me feel claustrophobic, and I panic. I don't have a fear of closed in spaces in general, but I get really scared and panicky if you put something over my head. That happened to me as a little girl, when a boy in the neighborhood put a blanket over my head and held me down. We were playing and he wasn't being mean, but I panicked and screamed and cried and became deathly afraid. To this day, it still haunts me. So no, that's something I want to avoid."

"I respect that, Elizabeth, and I'm glad you told me. It's not something I like to do all the time, so you don't have to worry. I don't think I'd ever want to cover up that beautiful face anyway." He smiled, and I smiled back. "It also brings up a good point. Many things happen to us in life that can spark a deep fear or revulsion, like when that child covered your head. Don't ever be afraid to share those things with me and let me know if something like that comes up. Don't ever be afraid to use that safe word. That's what it is there for."

I nodded in understanding, and he continued. "So, for bondage and restraint, it doesn't matter if we use ropes, chains, handcuffs, scarves, or stocks?"

"No Sir, I don't think so. I haven't really tried any of those, but I don't think it would really matter to me. It's the act of restraint that I really like, or I imagine that I would like it, since I don't have that much experience with it. The exact manner of restraint isn't that important."

"I understand," he replied. He paused in thought for a second, looking down at me, sitting nude in front of him.

"Let's move on to the topic of sexual interaction. Is this something you want to engage in?" he asked.

So there it was. I've never had anyone ask to have sex with me before. It was always just something that came naturally, or came up, so to speak. However, I knew my answer before he even asked the question.

My voice dropped to a low whisper as I answered with a slightly perceptible nod, "Yes Sir." I tried not to sound eager, but I think it came out that way. I could tell he was happy with my answer before he even said anything.

"Good. What about pregnancy and birth control? Is that an issue?" he asked.

"No Sir, it isn't. I have a contraceptive implant in my arm. I have had that for years and it hasn't been a problem."

"That's good," he said. "A lot of women in our group have used that treatment. It is great medical science has come out with that. Many of the men have had a vasectomy as well, though to share this with you, I have not." Again, he paused before continuing. "That also brings up another issue that I have to ask. Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases that I need to know about?"

"No Sir," I replied, thinking to myself ... I've never been active enough with many partners to contract anything, and even then I was careful and used protection (at least at first). I'm not sure whether that was good, so that I never was exposed to anything that I could catch, or bad, showing my lack of experience. Well, it is what it is.

"One thing I'll have you do before we get into any real active scenes is take a physical," he told me. "There's a doctor that I'd like to send you to, if that's ok. I want to make sure there are no hidden health issues that might put you at risk."

I nodded my approval before agreeing out loud. I hadn't thought about that at all. I certainly felt healthy and saw a doctor normally, but a solid physical might not be a bad idea at all.

"Good," he said quickly, as if coming to a juncture. "Before we talk about sexual activities, let me ask you something. How does this make you feel, being nude and sitting before me like this, talking about personal and intimate things like we are?"

I liked it of course, but how do I express to him how all of this made me feel, all of the emotions and anxiousness, nervousness, and arousal? I tried anyway, not sure I'd be successful. I began, "To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything like this to happen tonight, so I hadn't prepared myself for this. However, it's most certainly exciting and arousing. I've never had my clothes off in a well-lit room like this, without the other person at least having their clothing off as well. One thing that was very exciting was that you ordered me to do it, and I knew I'd have to do it once you did. It's that type of instruction that I really like. It gave me a chill up and down my body ... and a wave of nervous energy ... when you said that."

"Good girl," he responded, thinking about what I said. "That's the sign of a true submissive. Don't ever think that there is something wrong with being a submissive, either; that you are less of a person or less of a woman because you like doing that or that you submit to a man. It takes a very strong woman to admit that about herself and to give in to it, and I respect you greatly for it."