Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 10

Story Info
My first event as a submissive member of the elite BDSM club.
8.2k words
4.76
8.7k
7

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers

"Most women experience issues of power and sexuality, but very few women talk about it. There's the threat of the loss of approval."-- Janet Fitch

CHAPTER 10

After my commitment to be with Aaron, and the eventful evening that followed, I had to return and resume my normal routine, as boring and difficult as that was. Brittany called and few times and we had lunch, but I didn't mention any of this to her, of course, as I was entrusted to keep it all secret. I don't think she would understand my relationship with Aaron anyway. I wasn't sure I even understood it all myself. There's no way I could explain to her that I was no longer the person she once knew. Now, I am a submissive female to a dominant male, who in turn has a fiancé, and that I was perfectly fine with the arrangement and being his mistress on the side (okay, so I wasn't perfectly fine with it, but I had accepted it).

Aaron and I kept in touch, texting and even talking by phone every few days. Whenever I saw his name come up on my phone when he called, a nervous chill of excitement came over me. I made sure my office door was often shut, anticipating his call. I didn't want anyone to just walk by and see the giddy state I was in while I talked to him, or the wicked smiles he would unwittingly coax from me. Sure, I made it a point to throw my own innuendos and subtle references in when we spoke, smiling sheepishly as I did so, but he couldn't see that. He didn't give me any instructions as to what he wanted me to do or anything to further a dom/sub relationship, and certainly nothing even close to 'phone sex.' Instead, he would just call to see how I was doing, or just to talk about current events, or to tell me about lunch, or ask about mine.

In the evenings, though, it was a different story. If he called when I was alone (which was pretty much always when I was home), things were a little steamier. He would ask what I was wearing, then tell me to remove certain items. He wouldn't always order me to be fully naked, sometimes leaving my top on, or just my underwear and bra. Like when we talked at work, it was never phone sex; it was just a heightened sense of arousal together so that when we spoke this way, we knew we were exiting each other.

Just when I was about to ask about when we would get together again, he mentioned he had to go out of town for a week, but when he returned, it would be time for a Society meeting. He told me I would receive a package of what to wear, and like before, I was to wear only what was in the package. The Society meeting was in twelve days, and he would call and make sure everything was set when he returned.

Great, I thought. I'm going to have a whole week without talking to him, wondering what this next Society meeting had in store. But as they often did, my thoughts turned to him. Where was he going? Who was going with him? Was he taking Jacob? What about her? I pushed that thought away. Jealousy would get me nowhere, and instead most probably push him away. I already accepted the fact that I was his "mistress" on the side, and that was good enough for now. For now ... I wondered how long I could stay in that role. Well, it was just beginning, so I would play it out and see.

The days rolled by and by mid-week, I received a special delivery in the evening. As I went to the bedroom and opened the package, I pretty much knew what was going to be inside, though I was wondering about the style. Aaron didn't disappoint. The gown was a long, burgundy formal dress, strapless, yet draping down over the arms to form a very short sleeve. I immediately tried it on.

The sleeves crossed and meshed with the front of the dress, coming to a point just over each breast, then dropping lower to show more of my chest, finally closing just above my sternum. It would be obvious that no bra could be worn with this, and just as I suspected, one wasn't included. The dress was long, right at floor length, and had multiple ruffles that began at the tight, cinched waist that overlapped and flowed all the way to the ground. What was provocative, though, was the slit for the leg. It was open over my right leg, going all the way up to my waist. I'd have to be very careful how I walked or I'd be on display for everyone to see. Of course, that was probably the designer's intent.

I looked through the package for anything else, necklace, accessories, panties, and the like. I found a small burgundy clutch and a pair of shoes, gold stud earrings, but that was it. The shoes though, were very nice. Open toe, high heel, gold, with a light strap just over the toes and around the ankle. I could understand the effect; it was to show as much skin as possible, complementing a leg that would be showing even more.

I worked through the week as normal, my mind often going to Aaron and our upcoming meeting, my first as a Society member. I wondered, too, about where he was and what he was doing ... and especially about who he was with ... but also why he didn't call. In this day and age of cell phones and privacy, he certainly could have called, regardless of where he was. It's not like we even have long distance or roaming phone charges anymore. No, it must have been who he was with. I brushed those thoughts aside, knowing I would drive myself crazy if I pondered on it too long.

Eventually, the night of the Society event arrived. The day before, Aaron did call, and it was like no time had passed, with the sensual innuendos and playful teasing that exist when two people are really looking forward to an interesting evening together. I expected that he would pick me up and we would ride together, and have time to talk and maybe do ... whatever ... on the ride there, but that was not to be. Instead, like before, I would be picked up and driven there, and he would meet me at the door. However, though, this time, we would meet for dinner at the Society hall first.

When the day finally arrived, it was a Saturday. Brittany and I got together that morning for some shopping, but I wasn't really into it, my mind focused elsewhere. I'm sure she knew something was up, but she didn't question me about it, thankfully. I didn't know how I would have answered her, face to face like that. I knew she'd call in a few days and ask, and eventually, I'd have to tell her something, but I had no idea what. I put that off for another time.

I spent most of the afternoon getting ready. I took a long, fragrant bath, reveling in my nudity in the tub, being so much more consciously aware of my body and my more sensitive areas than ever before. Even for married couples, sex is so rarely planned, it more or less just happens. Here, now, it was not only something planned, but I had days, more like over a week, to think about it.

Now that the day was finally here, and I was lying naked in the tub, the reality of the possibilities were hitting me hard. Would it be just Aaron? Would he have me on display for others? Would he have me do things in front of others? Those thoughts both aroused and scared me. I wasn't comfortable with being in front of other people. Sure, I had been exercising regularly now, working on toning my body and losing a few pounds, but are we ever really where we want to be in how we look? We, especially women, are our own worst critics.

I exited the bath after shaving my legs and other areas. I remembered what Aaron said about my lower area, and shaved completely on the sides, but not over the top. I sat nude like that at my vanity, putting on my subtle makeup, framing my cheekbones, framing my eyes, and styling my hair so that it was up, gathered over the top of my head, showing off my neck and back. The style fit the dress perfectly, and I chose some dark red lipstick almost the same color as the dress to complete the outfit.

I sat and waited for the driver to pick me up, and true to Aaron's instructions, he was right on time. It was not the same driver as before, but he showed the same professional attitude as the first driver. He took my arm and led me to the car, opening the door and holding my hand as I entered. I was careful how I walked to the car, taking small steps, making sure I didn't show too much of my leg, or anything else, as I had no idea whether any neighbors might be looking at me leaving my home and entering the vehicle. The drive was long, and quiet, same as before. This driver didn't even try to make any conversation, so I just sat back as my mind wandered again as to what might happen this evening.

As we arrived at the Society mansion, the driver stopped and came around, opening my door for me. I had expected Aaron to call or text while I was on the way, but that didn't happen. Instead, though, as the driver opened the door, it was Aaron who reached for my hand to escort me out. I met his gaze and almost melted ... he was just that stunningly gorgeous. Perhaps the days apart and the longing and phone calls had heightened my desire when it came to him. It didn't matter, I was here now and here was this incredible man taking my hand and helping me out of the car.

I smiled at him as he said, "Hello, Elizabeth. My ... you look absolutely ... just ... wow ...".

I tried to maintain my composure, but my smile gave me away, grinning so big from ear to ear that I had to look down and away so I didn't look silly. Remembering the rules and my place, I answered him, "Thank you so much, Mr. A. You look incredibly handsome yourself." I thought I might have come off a bit too formal, but if I did, he didn't seem to mind. He did look gorgeous, of course. He was dressed similar to last time, in a black tuxedo with cummerbund and bow tie. I couldn't help but think ... if men knew how good they looked in tuxedos, they would wear them all the time!

As I exited the car, Aaron closed the door, and the driver returned and drove away. Aaron stood there, just looking at me for a few seconds. "Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Of course," he replied, "It just takes my breath away, seeing how lovely you are."

"Why Mr. A," I responded, deciding to be a bit coy, "be careful ... you know how such adulation can affect a woman."

"Well, I hope it is having a pleasant and relaxing effect, Elizabeth, for it is the truth." He turned, extending his arm to me. "Shall we?"

I took his arm and we turned and walked to the doors of the Society mansion. I hadn't realized it, but there were several other cars waiting behind us, and in turn, each one either had a couple emerge, or a lone occupant, who was then escorted inside. Right now, though, I was more focused on Aaron ... Mr. A.

As he led me inside, I allowed my steps to be more pronounced, unlike the short steps I had taken when walking from my house. Now, with a more normal gait, my leg emerged from under my dress. I could feel the cool air on my leg, and as the material parted all the way up my leg, I felt the cool air come up under my dress. I almost gasped as the air hit my bottom, reminding me that I had on only this dress, however elegant, but that it also was very sexual and revealing.

The effect was not lost on Aaron, as I could see him stealing glances at my leg as I took that step forward, the light color of my skin being a long, sharp contrast to the dark burgundy of the dress.

We entered the mansion and he led me to the elevator. As we sat down on the cushioned benches in the elevator, Aaron spoke up, "Oh yes, Elizabeth, I have something for you."

He reached down and took my right ankle, lifting my leg. It came free from my dress, exposing my leg all the way up to my thigh, and even a bit more, as he lifted my ankle and put it on his lap. From there, he took out a small gold anklet with what looked like a pearl pendant, and wrapped it around my ankle, clasping it in place. "This is yours now, as a member of the Society. It's not just for beauty, either. There is actually a small electronic device inside that automatically activates the elevator and some of the doors. All you have to do is come inside, or near the door if you are outside, and the elevator will trigger."

I nodded in recognition, saying, "I wondered how that worked, since you didn't hit any buttons the last time we were here, and there was no attendant."

"It's a little thing, but it allows us to focus on each other, coming and going, sitting down, and not having to worry about pushing a button. Of course," he smiled to himself, "there are other buttons that need to be pushed ... but we'll see about those later."

I let out a small laugh. There it was! I thought to myself. There is the fun banter we had, back and forth, over the phone calls or text messages. I was a little taken aback when I first arrived, seeing Aaron again, and maybe being a bit shy, waiting for something to break the ice, as it were. I decided to respond in kind, "Well, Mr. A, I'll be sure to see if there aren't a few buttons I can push myself."

He smiled as well and the elevator opened, this time to an area I hadn't seen before. This was a lavish room of tables draped in pearl white tablecloths, with silverware and china prepared like a five star restaurant. There were waiters and even a maître-d who greeted us. The room was about half filled with people, all wearing attire similar to us in color, but with the women in all different styles of formal dress.

As Aaron led me to the table and we sat, he nodded here and there to others sitting at their tables. They nodded in acknowledgment, but it was different. This wasn't the more relaxed greeting room like I saw downstairs last time. This was a place where couples came to eat and relax and ready themselves for the nights events, and the couples, for now, were just here for each other.

I saw Brooke and Mr. V across the room. They had already been here for a while, as it looked like they were just finishing their meal, as their waiter was in the process of taking their plates. I resisted the urge to wave to Brooke when she glanced across the room towards us, and instead gave her and Mr. V the same nod I saw the others using. They both smiled and returned the same nod in acknowledgement.

Aaron led me to my seat, held my hand as I sat, pushed in my chair, then seated himself. He waited for the waiter to fill our water glasses and walk away before speaking. "I forgot to mention this, but I think you've already guessed. Dinner here is a more private affair. It's not really for social gathering and mingling and chit chat. That's for the greeting room downstairs. Here, we come and it is like we are in a restaurant with strangers."

He let that linger and he must have seen my eyebrows furrow, my face with a questioning look. "We do this for several reasons. First, since we all know each other fairly well, there would be no end to the people you would want to greet, talk about pleasantries, even discuss more intimate plans for the evening. As a result, we would never be able to sit down and eat. Second, the staff here ... the waiters, busboys, cooks, even the maître-d ... have no idea about our Society. They think it's just a dining and social club. This helps to keep things a bit more private from them."

"I see," I replied, nodding in understanding.

"So Elizabeth," Aaron breathed in, changing the subject, "how was your week?"

I told him, and for the next hour or so, we relaxed and talked like a couple on a date at a nice restaurant. He told me of his trip to New York, how it was intense, and meetings consumed almost his entire time. I told him of my case load and the work I had coming up, and he seemed genuinely interested.

The food was, in a word, incredible. There was no written menu. Instead, the waiter was the menu himself, as he revealed to us the options at each stage. Though I described the setting earlier as like a five-star restaurant, the preparation and flavor was more like a six- or seven-star restaurant, if those even exist, as it was really that good! Aaron told me the name of the chef that day and how she was flown in from Prague just for this Society event.

As we ate and talked, I noticed something else about dinner. It relaxed us, or at least me. Being here, together with Aaron, was one thing, and we both knew what might be in store for later. However, here we were, talking about normal life, the food, even about Aaron's trips to Prague where he had already tried some of these dishes, as well as the sites he saw while he was there (he said he'd love to take me there and show me himself). Since we weren't supposed to talk about the Society or the events of the evening -- and we didn't, lest the staff get an idea of what goes on here -- it had the effect of dissolving the tension and relaxing everyone. It was a great and welcome start to the evening.

After we finished dinner, we left the dining area and Aaron led me back toward the elevator. Before it opened, however, he stopped and turned to me.

"Elizabeth," he began, "I've had a lovely evening with you so far, but I just want to make sure you are still in agreement and understand everything we discussed the other evening at your house."

I nodded and was about to say something, but he continued. "From here, as we enter the elevator, we begin. I am your Dominant, and you are my submissive. You will do as I say, without hesitation. If you do not do so, or even hesitate, you will be punished."

He stared into my eyes as he said this, becoming more stern and commanding. A nervous chill swept over me, but it was stimulating as well. I didn't want to disappoint him like I did the other evening.

"Yes, Sir," I replied to him, but he went on.

"Also, remember the safe word you chose ... 'zebra' ... if at any time you want to stop, or if things get out of hand for you, for any reason, simply use this safe word, and everything stops, no questions asked, and I won't be upset or disappointed. This is all about you and your safety and security, both physically and mentally."

"I understand, Mr. A," I told him. "I want to go forward ... I can't tell you how much I have looked forward to this ... to tonight ... to being with you here like this." I immediately caught myself. Did I say too much? Did I just reveal how I felt, how it was more to me that just the sexual adventure?

If I did, he didn't acknowledge it, as he added, "Good. After we exit the elevator, if you want to leave, just say 'zebra' and I'll bring you to the door and call the car."

"I'm fine, Sir," I spoke up quickly. "I absolutely want to do this ... more than you know."

"Very well, Elizabeth." He extended his arm again, "Let's go." I grabbed his arm and he led me to the elevator.

The elevator took us down to the first floor and we entered the main gathering room. Just like the previous time, there were many people here, all gathered at different tables or standing in groups, talking amongst themselves. Many turned and looked at us, smiling or waving in recognition. Several people I had met last time, like Mr. X and Mr. F, but there were many I had not seen before.

Across the room, I saw Brooke and Mr. V, and they were talking to three men and a woman I didn't recognize. One of the men wore a solid black tuxedo, while the other two had burgundy cummerbunds and bowties. The woman also wore black. This was a new to me, as I realized that one of these was a male/male couple, while the other was a dominant female with a male submissive.

Brooke saw me and waved, and I waved back to her. She gestured for me to go over to them, and I wanted to, but I didn't know if I could leave Aaron, at least not without asking his permission. Would it even be okay to ask?

Before I could do anything, though, he led me to a special table and chair set up where a woman was seated by herself, like she was a guest of honor. I had seen another couple standing before her and even bowing to her in greeting, but they had walked away, leaving her alone. In a word, though, she was stunning. She was an older woman, in her late 40's or early 50's, but she carried it so well, you had to wonder whether she was even 30 or younger. She had long, dark reddish-brown hair, and light blue eyes that were almost crystal. They were so striking! She wore a solid black sleeveless, sequined dress that came up around her neck, but had an opening exposing her cleavage. Her arms were covered in long, black gloves that extended up just past her elbows.

bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers