Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," he said, handing me the other ankle cuff. "You need to learn to put these on yourself. Put your leg up on this bench. Watch here." He sat down on the bench, straddling each side and sitting close to the edge. "Come and put your foot up right here." He pointed to the spot between his legs where he straddled the bench.

I moved over and put my foot up, steadying myself, and wrapped the cuff around my ankle. I had to bend over to reach my ankle, and as I did so, my breasts fell forward as well. Ossie didn't say anything or even move, and I noticed that my foot was just a scant few inches from his penis. It had gotten a little bigger. He was getting excited.

I finished locking the cuff on my ankle then moved my foot away from the bench, standing again on both feet. "Now the belt," I said out loud what I was thinking.

Ossie grabbed the belt from the box, letting it unwind and extend to its full length. I could see multiple rings around it at different points, with the largest ring in the front, or the back, I couldn't tell how it went. I looked at Ossie with a questioning gaze.

"This can be a little troubling. The ring locks in the back. Here, turn around." I did and he moved his arms around me, positioning the belt in place just above my hips, then pulling it tight around my waist. He locked it in place with an audible click.

"There you go, all set."

"Thank you for the help," I said.

"Anytime, pretty lady," he said as he stood. "I'm heading out then. Have fun!" And with that, he left the room, leaving me standing there with nothing on other than the leather cuffs and belt.

I breathed deeply and closed my eyes for a minute before opening them and breaking my reverie. I put the box back into the cabinet and took out the satin robe. I put my arms through the robe and draped it around myself. The sleeves were short as most robes are, and the length went down to my thighs. I kept my heels on, as I had seen the other women at the last meeting wearing this same style robe, and they had kept theirs on also. I put the box back in and closed the cabinet.

As I turned to walk out to greet Aaron and the room full of people, I realized two things. First, the cuffs were not hidden by the robe. Everyone would see that I was wearing cuff restraints, both on my writs and on my ankles. Second, the robe had no belt. If I didn't actively hold it closed, it would come open and I would be nude for all to see. I wrapped the robe around me, pulling it closed, letting one side wrap over the other, and holding those two edges with one hand. Holding it like that, I opened the door and entered the Gathering Room, ready to fully take on this new adventure.