Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 11

Story Info
My first night of formal submission at the elite BDSM club.
12.3k words
4.78
8.9k
8

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers

"I felt that if he touched me, I'd die. And then the thought crawled into my brain that if he didn't touch me, I'd die."--Kitty Thomas

Aaron was talking to Ms. D as I came out. I didn't see Brooke or Mr. V or the other subs that were with them. They both turned to me as I approached the two dominants.

"That took a while," Aaron said. "Did Ossie help you?" I nodded as Aaron moved looked from one side to the other, examining the cuffs on my wrist and ankles. "Good, those are on just right. Open your robe, let me see the belt."

I was stunned, once again. Did he really want me to open my robe here, just like that, and let everyone see? I shouldn't have been stunned, I should be getting used to this by now. After a quick glance around, though, I quickly discerned that based on where everyone else was positioned in the room, only Ms. D and Aaron would really see me.

The rest of the people in the room were all behind me or off to the side so as not to have the right viewing angle. I didn't hesitate any longer, not wanting to disappoint Aaron in from of Ms. D. I dropped my hand and let my robe fall, grabbing each side and opening it up, showing Aaron and Ms. D the belt, as well as my naked body.

If Ms. D enjoyed seeing me, she didn't let it show in her face as she watched. She remained stoic, so I couldn't get her a read on her at all, but I could tell she was at least enjoying my predicament. Aaron, however, reached in and tugged on the belt, moving me and almost causing me to stumble with the force of his pull. "Nice," he said, "tight but not too tight. In the future, I want it just like this, understood?"

"Yes, Sir," I responded. He let the belt go and motioned that I could close the robe. I did so quickly, fastening it around me again so I could hold it closed with one hand.

He turned to Ms. D. "It's been great seeing you again D. We will have to get together again soon and compare notes. I'm off to a chamber. Have a great evening."

"You as well, A," she responded. Then she gave me a seductive glare. "Have fun yourself, Elizabeth. Many times the fun."

"Thank you, Ms. D," I said, feigning a slight bow with my head, then turning and walking away as Aaron led me out the side door, his hand on the small of my back, me holding my robe closed as best I could as I walked.

As we went through the door, I was glad to be alone with Aaron again. I didn't say anything, though, as he guided me down the hall. We passed several doors, some of which I remembered from before. We reached another elevator and entered, going up to the third floor now, to the private chambers.

We walked up to a predetermined room and Aaron punched in a key code. The door opened, and he motioned for me to enter. I looked around as I did, taking in the look and feel of the room. This room was themed as an antique, ante-bellum home. There was a raised, tall bed, draped from the top with a type of mosquito netting around it, but gathered at each bedpost. There were dark wood bed side tables, a similar dark wood cupboard, and even the floor was covered in the same stained, dark wood. The furniture all looked old and antique, but it was in excellent condition, like it was a perfect reproduction. The room was lit exclusively by candles, even special candles hanging from a chandelier high overhead. The overall effect was to make the room dark and unknown.

As I looked around further, I saw some other furniture that wasn't as obvious. There was a large single chair with red velvet cushion and padding, and a similar red velvet pillow on the floor at the chair's base. Another piece of furniture looked almost like a skinny picnic table, except the legs were canted outward, rather than straight down or inward. It had similar red velvet padding on the top and down the sides. I could see where a person could be made to lay on it, either face down or face up, and their legs would drape over the edge.

I moved about, looking even deeper into the shadows towards the back of the room. A red velvet sofa was there, and then I spied some things I had never seen before, but that I had read about. There was a large cross made of wood, in the shape of an "X", with rings attached at different points, and supported by other beams. I recognized this as a St. Andrew's cross, designed to have someone tied to it with their arms above their head and their legs spread and attached at the bottom of the cross.

Next to this, I saw a couple of different types of 'stocks' made of the same dark wood. These would hold a person in place with their head or arms or legs captured in the small circles cut in the wood. As each half of the wood was closed around your neck or arms or whatever, you would be held in place, just like the old torture device. Looking at the different stocks and holes in them here, a person could be put in any number of different positions.

Finally, there was a large square wooden frame, taller and wider than a person, supported by several beams. Hanging from different areas of these higher beams were small stainless-steel chains. The flickering lights of the candles caught in the chains, almost making them appear to glow.

I turned to look at Aaron, and he was walking towards the cupboard, opening it, and taking something out. He let the doors stay open, and I could see different items hanging from hooks inside, but I couldn't make out exactly what they were.

"Hold out your hands," he told me as he approached. I raised my hands towards him, releasing the hold on my robe and letting it fall open, tantalizingly showing my nudity underneath. He grabbed one hand then the next, placing a metal bracelet of some sort over the top of the cuffs I already wore, and securing it. He placed some similar hook/bracelets around my ankle cuffs as well.

"These are a special addition to the cuffs," he stated. "They have a unique wire hook clasp on each so that, say, if I wanted to clasp your hands behind your back, or to a special ring, I can do it and weave the clasp into the ring or into another clasp, and it's next to impossible for the wearer to unclasp it, unless they can see what they are doing. Since the clasp is often high overhead or behind their back, it's not easily done. It makes it easier for me to undo it and move you into different positions faster. It's so much better than fumbling with a padlock and keys."

I looked and saw what he meant. There was a small, intricate looking weave of rounded metal that was shaped like a hook, but had twists in it that would easily get caught up in a ring or other hook. If you couldn't see closely what you were doing, it would work itself back into whatever it was attached to, rather than just unhook itself.

"Take off your robe, Elizabeth," Aaron commanded.

Yes, Sir," I replied quickly. I let the robe fall off one shoulder then the other, taking my arms out of the sleeves. I tossed it over the edge of one of the unused end tables. I turned and faced Aaron, standing before him completely naked. This still had the same level of excitement for me when I'm made to do this, at the command of someone else.

He looked me up and down, staring at my naked body. Though I had been naked before him before, it still was a little embarrassing. He broke the silence, saying, "Hmmm... where do we begin?" He walked around behind me, looking at my backside, before saying, "Let's start simple, shall we?"

With that, he grabbed my arms from behind and meshed the two hooks in the cuffs together, effectively handcuffing my wrists behind my back.

"Follow me," he commanded, and led me over to the large chair. He sat in the chair, looking like a king himself sitting on a throne. "Kneel on the pillow before me."

"Yes, Sir," I stated, and began to kneel. It was a bit awkward with my hands behind my back, throwing off my balance. However, I managed it okay. I knelt and reclined, sitting on my legs, arching my chest outward, like he had shown me at my home the first time we were together.

"Stay here," he said, as he abruptly got up and went to the cupboard. He returned with a long black cable in his hands, with a clip on each end. He approached me and bent over towards my chest. "I'll start easy with these, but eventually, I'll tighten them more and more, based on what you can handle."

I wasn't sure what he meant until he grasped one end of the cable and moved it toward my left breast. On the end of the cable was a metal clasp like an alligator clip, but without the jagged teeth. He opened the clip and caught my nipple between it, letting it slowly close around my nipple. I grimaced as the clasp closed and the pain sensation hit me, making my nipple tighten at the same time. He then clasped the other end to my right nipple, causing a slight intake of breath from me as he did so. He returned to his seat in the chair.

"Does that hurt, Elizabeth?"

"Yes, Sir, but it isn't unbearable," I replied. It was definitely making my nipples ache, but I wasn't sure it was in a good way or a bad way.

"Good. Remember, pain and pleasure are both sensations. If you can focus past the pain, it becomes just another sensation, and you can then enhance the pleasure felt elsewhere," he said. I focused on the pain, on the sensation, making it diminish, before he spoke again.

"Now, what was it you said you wanted to do earlier?" he asked.

"I want to suck your cock, Sir," I told him. Even though I said it earlier, the effect was the same. It sent a shiver through my body to say it again, say it like that, so brazenly and openly. He knew the effect it would have just asking me to say what I wanted to do. I felt the arousal growing in my body, and that oh so familiar tingle begin to develop between my legs.

"Then do it, Elizabeth. But first, take off my pants." He kicked his shoes off to the side, then stood before me.

I moved forward on the pillow, before it struck me that my hands were clasped behind my back. How was I going to remove his pants without my hands? Should I stand and try to do it from behind my back? That would be troublesome.

Aaron noticed my hesitation. "In a bit of a predicament, are we?" he asked, jokingly. I nodded, still unsure what he wanted me to do.

"Well then," he started, "since you can't use your hands, and you can't get off your knees, I guess you'll have to figure out something else then, right?" He looked at me quizzically, with a smug indifference. It wasn't a mean look, it was meant as playful.

I let a small smile rise on my lips as I realized what he expected me to do. I scooted forward so that my face was at the front of his waistband. I opened my mouth and grasped the button of his tuxedo pants with my teeth, pulling it to the side, but that didn't work. I used my mouth again to grab the material, and working it back and forth, was able to get it off the button. I used my tongue to open the pants up a bit, then my teeth to take hold of the zipper, pulling it down and opening the pants up, exposing the black, bikini style briefs underneath. Then, moving side to side and grasping the pants with my mouth, I was able to pull his pants down to the point where they fell to the floor. I was breathing heavily, but not with excitement, with exertion! As I began to wonder how to get his legs out of the pants where he stood, he stepped out of the pants, one leg at a time, kicking them to the side by his shoes.

"My briefs, too, Elizabeth," he stated firmly.

I looked up at him from where I was kneeling. His shirt hung down, covering the underwear, making it a bit difficult to both raise his shirt and grasp the underwear with my mouth at the same time. Just then, the raised his arms and began to undo his bowtie. In doing so, he raised the bottom of his shirt as his arms lifted, giving me the chance I needed. I bent inward, using my nose to push the bottom of the shirt out of the way, then grasping the edge of the underwear with my teeth. I pulled it down one side, just to his upper thigh, before I repeated this on the other side. As I did so, his manhood came into view. It wasn't hard and erect, but there was definitely a showing of arousal. I moved my face directly in front of it, wanting to touch it with my mouth, but I resisted, thinking that he didn't give me permission yet.

Therefore, I used his underwear as an excuse. I moved my face right into the center, between his legs, my mouth grasping the center of his underwear, so that my face pressed into him, into his penis, his cock. I resigned myself that I just better get used to thinking about it as a 'cock', since he insisted that I use this type of term for it. I pulled down his briefs, letting my nose and forehead rub against his cock as I pulled the underwear down. He stepped out of his briefs just like he did his pants before sitting down and reclining again.

"Tell me again what you want to do, Elizabeth."

"I want to suck your cock, Sir. Please, may I suck your cock? I really, really want to please you." I sounded eager, and I was.

"You may," was his quick reply.

With that, I leaned forward and kissed his cock. I planted more kisses over it, seeing it twitch and move with each kiss, each sensation of touch. The effect was not lost on me either, as my lips felt the soft skin covering the shaft of his cock. As his cock hardened, he reclined, letting it fall flat against his abdomen.

I moved in closer, now using my tongue to lick up and down his shaft. He hardened even more as I moved my head lower between his legs and began to lick his testicles. He let out a soft "mmmmm" as I did this, reminding me exactly how much he likes that feeling. I stayed doing this for a short while before returning to his ever hardening shaft. I licked up and down again, then using just my lips, rubbing them up and down the length of his cock. It was suitably hard at this point, standing up off of his stomach, so I took him in my mouth.

It's hard describe the feeling it gave me to do this for him. I guess part of it is a sense of satisfaction and arousal knowing that I am doing something he likes, something that makes him feel good. In the past, this wasn't something I enjoyed doing. As a more mature woman now, it touches me inside to be able to please a man, Aaron, this way. This was a new and awakening feeling in me, as in the past, it was just something I did because it was expected of me. Now though, well, I'm not sure what changed, maybe it's my new outlook on all things sexual, but now it's something I look forward to with Aaron, something I enjoy very much, and something that arouses me by doing it.

While I was doing this, the whole time I was using my mouth on him, I was constantly aware of the ache in my nipples from the clasps Aaron placed there. The initial surge of tension had dulled down, but the sensation was still there, just not as intense. As I moved, as my breasts touched against his body, the cable connecting the clamps touched and moved with me, each touch causing the clasp to move, sending a new sensation into my nipples and breasts. I was starting to like it, wanting to feel it more, maybe even tighter.

As the clasps sent these new sensations into me, I continued to suck his cock, now moving so that my breasts rubbed more against his legs. I kept moving my head up and down on him, softly and sensually. With my hands locked behind my back, I did strain to find a comfortable and balanced position, but my body figured it out. I didn't try to do anything other than just keep him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around him as I moved up and down. He became very hard. As I began to think about how far he wanted me to take this, whether he was going to let me do this all the way till he orgasmed, he stopped me, sitting up and pulling away from me. I actually felt a longing to have him back in my mouth!

"Mmmmm, that was excellent, Elizabeth. I could let you do that for hours... but I have other things planned for you tonight. Stand up."

He stood up out of the chair and waited for me to get to my feet. Have you ever tried to stand up with your arms behind your back? It isn't easy, as your balance is totally thrown off. I managed it awkwardly, happy I didn't fall over as I stood.

He grabbed the back of my cuffs and held them, leading me to another part of the room, escorting me there like a police officer escorts someone who has just been arrested. He let me to the large square frame of wood with the chains.

As we stopped by the chains, he spun me around to face him, and grasping my upper arms in each hand, leaned in and kissed me... hard. It was a long, passionate kiss. I opened my mouth and accepted his tongue into my mouth. He held me like that, kissing me, letting the excitement and sexual tension build, before abruptly stopping, both of us breathing heavily. He spun me around again and fiddled with the wrist cuffs, separating them so my arms hung free.

With cuffs separated, I moved my arms and let them rest, noticing the tightness that had built in my muscles. I bent them up and forward, letting the blood flow back into the joints that had been held rigid behind my back.

Aaron moved me backward, right under the chains, and he held me still, positioning me in a certain spot that only he knew. He grabbed my wrists and locked the cuffs again, but this time, with my arms in front of me. He bent my arms at the elbows and raised them upward about to the level of my face, then attached first one chain, then another, to each cuff.

He stepped back and to the side, and that's when I was able to see his half naked body. His shirt was still on, though it was open through the first few buttons around his neck where he had taken off his bowtie. The length of the shirt covered his upper thighs and butt, but it couldn't cover his erection, as his cock poked out from under the shirt.

It was very different seeing him like this, with his cock fully erect while he stood. It was an obvious reminder of his state of excitement. I liked it.

As he moved toward the other edge of the room, he grabbed one of the chains tied to the wall there and pulled it. I immediately felt the chain attached to my arms tighten, pulling my arms upward. He continued, pulling his end of the chain, pulling my arms up, until I was fully stretched out, my hands high above my head, to the point where I even had to stand on my toes as the chain pulled not only my arms but my whole body upward.

"Wow, you look so lovely and so vulnerable like that, Elizabeth," Aaron said as he stood there, looking at me.

I didn't say anything. Between the dull pain sensation in my nipples, to the stretching of my arms, I was taking in the moment, feeling the strain and tension in my body stretched out, wondering what he had in store for me. I didn't have to wait long.

Aaron turned and went to the cabinet again, this time emerging with a paddle and a flogger. The flogger had thin black leather straps coming from it, similar to what I saw used during my previous time here. I had thought about something like this, wondered what it would feel like, whether I would like it. I was about to find out.

Aaron walked over to me with one in each hand, plus something else I didn't see initially... a ball gag. He walked behind me and put the gag over my head, pulling it into my mouth, forcing my mouth open as he strapped it tight. I could still breathe fine, but of course I couldn't talk, not intelligibly anyway.

He spoke to me then. "There, that should do it. Now, for me, say 'zebra' through the gag, so I know what to listen for in case you need to use your safe word."

"Weeb.. waah" was all that I could get out, though I had to stifle a giggle at how funny it sounded. I'm glad I didn't laugh, as Aaron was dead serious, and he nodded in understanding at what I tried to say. I noticed some saliva gathering at the edge of the ball, around my lips, making me want to wipe my mouth, but I was unable to. It was a disconcerting and humiliating feeling to be strapped and chained like that, drooling around the ball gag, naked and stretched out. However, like so many other firsts I've experienced in this journey, this new feeling of humiliation excited me immensely.

bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers