Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, he softened enough and he popped out of me. I could feel his semen start to drip out of me as well, down between my legs and into the crack of my bottom. I didn't care, and ignored it. I'd have time to clean up later.

Aaron slid off me and to my side, resting on his side, his arm and leg still over me as I lay flat on my back. He rested his head on his bent arm as we looked at each other. His hand was on my ribs just below my breasts, feeling my breathing as my chest rose and fell. It was he who finally broke the silence.

"Wow," was all he said. I smiled and giggled. He kissed me on the lips softly again, just a quick little kiss, before he rolled over on his back, beckoning me closer to him as he did. I rolled on my side toward him, bending my leg and placing it over his, my arm lying across his chest, my head resting on my arm and elbow, in an almost perfect reversal of the position we were just in.

We began speaking at that point, both of us relaxed after our respective climaxes and the intimate contact we both just shared. I was so lost in him I don't remember exactly what we said to each other then, other than that it was a lot of compliments, soft comments, and, you know, lots of sweet nothings. Like I mentioned before, all semblance of dominant and submissive was gone. We didn't discuss the restraint or the flogger or paddle or anything remotely involving BDSM. We were just two people that had made love for the first time, and that was all that mattered.

We didn't finish with just one time either. After relaxing for a bit, the excitement began to stir again and we went at it again. And again after that. And I think even one more time, too. For the rest of the night, we alternated between playing around and resting and talking. We did more, too, trying different positions, from 'doggy' style to side by side to any of a number of mostly normal positions, nothing I would consider exotic, but still exciting nonetheless. I had him in my mouth several times, and he used his mouth on me many times more. I didn't try to count the number of orgasms I had, as that wasn't what was important. To me, this night, I just focused on being there and sharing anything and everything physical and emotional with Aaron that I could.

We rested in each other's arms and talked in between making love, discussing everything and nothing, all at the same time. We made each other laugh, then we would relax and remain quiet while he just held me, kissing me on my nose or chin or head.

Aaron got dressed and left for a few minutes, but he returned with a fruit and vegetable tray to snack on, and something to drink as well. He had to go get them, since servants weren't allowed on this floor, to help keep things private.

Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, before the sun came up, we showered together in a small bathroom attached to the room that I hadn't noticed before, making love one last time in the shower. My hair was a mess so I washed it, letting it drip dry, pulling it up into a simple ponytail as I started to dress. It was awkward putting my dress back on to leave, but most of the participants of the night's activities had already left, or at least, were still in their respective rooms, playing or sleeping. Aaron led me to the car and we left together.

We didn't say much to each other on the ride back. I wondered if Aaron would stay with me at my home, but I didn't voice my question, preferring just to relax against him.

We both fell asleep in the car, me wrapped in his arms, with the driver awakening us shortly before we arrived. It was then that I asked Aaron whether he would come inside and stay till tomorrow. He shook his head no, saying he was leaving later this morning to go out of town again and had to pack and make his arrangements, as well as spend a little time with Jacob. We kissed goodbye before I got out of the car, so as not to alert the neighbors seeing me exit the car in a formal dress with a man with me. I thanked him for an incredible night and he said he would call me when he returned.

With that, we reluctantly parted. I went inside, took off my clothes, fell into my bed, and was fast asleep almost before my head even hit the pillow. For the first time in I can't remember how long, I slept deeply and restfully, no tossing and turning. It was the most relaxing and refreshing night's sleep that I had in, well, I don't remember how long.