Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 12

Story Info
I meet with a prominent club member for new experiences.
15k words
4.66
4.8k
7

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers

"Women are terrified of their sexuality because they've got so much of it, and we live in a society that says they don't."-- Frederick Lenz

CHAPTER 12

When I awoke that afternoon, I lay in bed and just daydreamed, going over the prior night in my head again and again. I wanted to go back, do it all over, relive it again and again and again. It was that incredible, that special. It made me wonder what was ahead for Aaron and I, whether what we did or felt last night meant as much to him as it did to me, whether he had problems with his fiancé and wanted me instead.

No, I said I wasn't going to dwell on that, so I cast that thought quickly away. Instead, I focused on what we shared. Since Aaron never said anything about when he would call, and I never asked, I began to worry about when I would speak to him again. If he called today, everything would be fine, but if he waited a day, or a few days, it would mean something different. This was the paranoia I invented for myself, based on my own past experiences and certainly my insecurities. I couldn't help it.

As it turns out, I didn't have to wait that long. Aaron called that afternoon. It was great to hear his voice, and we talked for twenty minutes or so. He asked how I was doing, how I felt about the prior night, and how much fun I had. I told him that it was incredible of course, and hoped he had as much fun as I did. He joked about some things, making me laugh, throwing out innuendos and alluding to things we did, and what he wanted to do again.

He didn't mention the Society or the dom/sub relationship or anything else we did last night before we made love. What we talked about and what he said centered solely around me and him. It made me think that all the rest was forgotten amidst the emotion and excitement of what we did after the whole BDSM portion. It gave me hope that our relationship would build, though I would just have to wait and see. He finally had to go and said it might be a few days before I heard from him again, as he was in a foreign country and wouldn't have cell service. I was worried he might be in danger, as he wouldn't tell me where he was, but he said he was safe and would tell me all about it when he got back in a few days.

Needless to say, it was a long few days for me. When I finally did get the call, it wasn't good news. Aaron said the problem he was dealing with was more serious, and it would take him another two weeks or even more to get everything corrected. He apologized profusely, saying he would much rather come back and see me, and he even joked about tying me up and having his way with me, so the whole BDSM aspect wasn't gone totally. He even made a reference that next time he went overseas he might have to bring me along, so I was there waiting to serve him after he finished each day. That wasn't a bad idea, I thought. After he hung up, I sat there thinking of him, what he might be doing, who he might be with, and it made me realize how much I missed him.

A few days passed and I returned to work, though it was hard coming home to an empty house and bed. Work, however, began to change for me. Some new clients called asking for me specifically, mostly with contractual or intellectual property issues. When I met with these new people, I realized they had all been referred by people I had met at Society events. One new client turned out to be Ossie Phillips, the man who helped me change into the cuffs and belt in the changing room at the Society mansion. He had an issue with a breach of contract with a customer, so we went over his legal problem. He mentioned the Society only briefly, saying we could discuss more in private or at the next Society event if we were both there.

The next event. After Ossie left, I wondered when that would be, when the next Society event would happen, as I relied on Aaron for all my information on the events. Roughly once a month, if I remembered right, so that would give Aaron time to come back and still attend with me. I smiled and laughed to myself, thinking about the things we might do, and wondering if my body could wait that long, what with my newfound sexuality rising as it has recently. No matter, I'd figure something out.

It was several days later on a Friday afternoon that I received a call from a number I didn't recognize. I normally let things like that go to voicemail, but in light of the new clients coming to me on referrals from the Society, I answered it, hoping it wasn't someone trying to sell me an extended warranty for my vehicle.

"Hello, Elizabeth Brandt?" the female voice on the other end asked.

"Yes, this is Elizabeth Brandt," I responded.

"Elizabeth, this is Martha Louise, from Norway. We met several evenings ago. You know me as Ms. Oeaux."

I was floored! Why was Ms. Oeaux calling me? What on earth could a member of a royal family want with me? I responded to her somewhat enthusiastically, saying, "Yes, of course Ms. Oeaux, I remember you, very well."

"I'm glad you remember dear," she said back, "and you don't have to be so formal in calling me Ms. Oeaux. Outside of the Society, please, call me Martha."

"Okay, Martha. What can I do for you?"

"Elizabeth," she began, "I have a situation that I think you can help me with. Would you be available to meet this evening?"

"For you, of course Miss ... I mean Martha. Where did you want to meet?"

"Excellent," she said, "I'll send a car for you and we can have dinner. I'll have my people make the arrangements, and they'll pick you up at 6:15." She paused, waiting for me to say something, but I kept silent letting her continue. "Oh, and Elizabeth, one more thing." She paused, "dress provocatively, as if you were going to a Society meeting. I missed seeing you in your first Society dress, the black one. It should do fine."

"Yes, Ms. Oeaux," I responded, quickly falling back into my submissive role, addressing her with respect. She didn't say anything about addressing her this way, this formally, but it was coming to me more instinctively. I hoped that is what she wanted out of me.

"Good girl," she told me. "See you tonight." She hung up, leaving me stunned.

Of course, I had all afternoon to wonder what this involved. Was it business, like so many of the new clients that I've seen lately? If it were, why did she want me to wear my Society dress? If her intentions were more wild, what would that involve? Was it to be her, or a man, or a group? The possibilities were perplexing, and to tell the truth, I was more than a bit hesitant, even a bit scared. I certainly didn't want to get involved in anything with her, especially with the relationship I was now building with Aaron and with what he and I just shared.

I texted Aaron, asking him about Ms. Oeaux and our dinner plans. I didn't know whether he would be even able to respond or not, so I wasn't surprised when I didn't get a response until several hours later. I was actually getting ready for dinner when he messaged me back.

'Elizabeth,' his message began, 'Ms. Oeaux contacted me before calling you. I don't know what this is about, but she's a pretty incredible person. Very fascinating. I'm sure you two will hit it off well.'

I texted him back and asked what he meant, and what I should expect, and even if he thought she expected anything out of me and if I needed his permission. However, I never received a response.

I finished getting ready, making myself up just like I did on the first night I visited the Society. I had been exercising and dieting, so it still fit me very well, somewhat looser around the waist than it did the first time I wore it. That made me feel good, as it reassured me my exercise regimen was working. Promptly at 6:15, a driver arrived in an SUV. He escorted me to the door and I climbed inside to find Ms. Oeaux already inside and waiting for me. I was taken aback. This was something new, as Aaron had always met me at the restaurant or the Society mansion.

She was wearing a long, deep purple dress, almost down to her ankles. The short sleeves of the dress were draped down over her shoulders, and since it wasn't low cut in the front, showed only a very tapered 'V' from her sleeves to her chest. What was really striking, though was her necklace. It looked like something that a European royal would wear. There was a wide silver band, open in simple rectangular patterns, resting right at her collarbone. In the center, dangling from the necklace, was a large blue sapphire in a silver setting. It was one of the most ostentatious pieces of jewelry I had ever seen. She had matching earrings, though smaller, and even though she didn't actually wear one, I could easily see a matching tiara or crown, probably locked in a vault somewhere back home. Her light brown hair was parted in the middle and drawn up behind her in a bun, with a few strands of hair falling on the side of her face, down by her temples. She always had that regal look about her. It was striking.

"Good Evening, Elizabeth," Ms. Oeaux told me, taking my hand in both of hers in greeting.

"Good evening, Ms. Oeaux," I replied, nodding to her in a bit of reverence.

She corrected me, "It's Martha, love. I only go by 'Oeaux' when I'm at the Society, or actively doing a scene."

"I'm so sorry Martha, I'm still getting used to all the formalities," I replied.

"It's fine, dear, no worries" she paused, looking at me as I sat in the back, directly across from her in the SUV turned makeshift limousine. I crossed my legs and tried my best to cover myself and appear proper, but the effect of the dress was always evident.

"I've heard about how beautiful you looked in that dress. To be honest, I don't think the compliments did you justice. You are stunning."

"Thank you so much," I said, smiling, telling her how lovely she looked and how much I admired her style. The car moved and we were off to, well, I wasn't sure where, as she never said.

"So Elizabeth, tell me what you think of the Society and how A has been treating you."

I did. I told her, from the first meeting at lunch, to the first Society meeting and the second more recent one, but I didn't tell her about what happened when Brooke came over. I tried to keep everything free from emotion, hoping she wouldn't see right through me, but it didn't work. When I left something out, she would ask me about it, obvious to her I was concealing something. I didn't go into incredible detail about what we did, especially when it came to my last meeting with Aaron, but when I would come to the BDSM parts, she would ask me about them, how I liked them, how it made me feel.

We discussed this for about a half hour before we arrived at the restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was one I had never heard of, in the back of the Waldorf Astoria. She told me that it was very exclusive and small, for guests of the hotel only, but it has some of the finest cuisine. In addition to about a dozen tables, there were a few private rooms where guests could dine. The maître'd led us to one of these private rooms and we took our seats at the small table there.

There was no menu. As soon as we sat down, the waiter came and told us the selections for the evening, pouring water for us and leaving us with the pitcher. I sipped at the water as Martha began telling me about herself, how she was something of a black sheep of the family. She had no inheritance or right of title, as she had foregone that privilege, but she lived the life of a royal heir because her father was king. She had developed several different cover stories to get her out of the country so she could travel, and she ran several Foundations dedicated to odd things, like clairvoyance and fortune telling. They were all a sham, of course, in order to cover for her real interest: the Society.

I listened, fascinated, as this was a woman of great beauty that had been born into a life of privilege seldom seen here in the U.S., unless you were born a Rockefeller or a Kennedy. I was enthralled as she spoke, and as our dinner arrived, we spoke about several different things, including life, loves, business, culture ... you name it. I found myself genuinely liking this beautiful aristocratic woman.

After we had eaten, she dismissed the waiter, telling him that we were not to be disturbed. I was curious why she did so, but didn't question it. It wasn't surprising, then, that she turned the topic to the Society and BDSM.

"Elizabeth," she began, "what has held the most interest for you at the Society?"

I almost blurted out 'Aaron,' but just as quickly decided against it. Instead, I told her how much I enjoyed being dominated, how giving up control was so liberating and sensual and sexy, and that I even liked experiencing pain at the hands of a Dominant, though I was still a novice with it.

She nodded, then asked, "And is A fulfilling those interests for you?"

I could hide some of my emotions from her, but not this. "Truth to tell, Martha, it left a little to be desired. I mean, don't me wrong, it was fun and exhilarating and pretty incredible, but ... he kind of stopped short of a few things ... I wanted him to strike harder and do more ... really bring the feeling and sensations out in me, like I saw in my first visit with another Dom who whipped his submissive, but he treated me too much like a new person. It was kind of frustrating at times."

"Have you told him that?" she asked.

"No, not yet," I informed her. "He had to leave and it was such a great evening otherwise that I didn't want to spoil it. It's not like me to complain. I was going to talk to him about it when we get together again." I didn't know yet if I really was going to bring it up to Aaron, or how I would do so, but I wanted to sound more confident to Ms. Oeaux.

"Well, dear, there's quite a bit to a d/s relationship. Each of you must talk to each other. Be clear to the other as to what you want, and especially what you don't want, if that ever becomes an issue. Like for me, I love the control and letting the sub give her body to me, for my use and play, but I'm not into whipping and hard pain play. I like both restraining my sub, so she can't resist my touch, or using her body and giving her pleasure. I'm not even that much into receiving pleasure in return; it gives me pleasure to drive her wild with pleasure."

I noticed that she said "she" throughout, making me wonder if Martha was solely into women, or if she was alluding to something deeper, or even if the word 'she' was used just because I was here and I was the sub. I nodded to her in understanding as she continued.

"You are still new and taking all this in. Things you think you might like and want now might get old and unlikeable or just the opposite, might really excite you even more than you ever suspected. For example, at first, I was really into the bondage and restraint, caring less about the formalities of address and attire, but now, those formalities are the first things I notice about someone. It tells me so much more about what is going on in their mind. If you can trigger the mind properly, the body will follow eagerly."

I realized this as she said it, how eagerly my body was in tune with what Aaron did when he questioned me, or made me discuss things or tell him what I wanted to do with him. He engaged my mind first. Maybe that was the issue the other night. Since I was gagged and he didn't ask me anything that required a thought-out response, all of the sensations were in my body and my body alone. This is something I'd definitely have to talk over with Aaron.

She broke my introspection, bringing me back to the here and now. "Now, dear, do you mind if I ask you some really personal questions?"

"Of course not," I replied eagerly.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" Oh, that question. It figures that would be her first. I was a bit stunned since the encounter with Brooke, and was a bit unsure myself on that topic.

I answered her honestly. "If you had asked me that question two months ago, I would have said unequivocally 'No,' but something happened recently. You remember me talking about the woman I saw being whipped, and how that affected me? Well, she came over to discuss the Society, and well, she was shocked I had never been whipped or spanked. She offered to spank me, and I let her."

"What else did you two do?" she asked intently.

"She touched me, brought me to orgasm," I said, somewhat embarrassed.

"That's nothing to be ashamed about, Elizabeth," she interjected. "It's a beautiful thing between two people, especially two women. In fact, it's all I enjoy. I guess that makes me a lesbian ... but don't tell anyone!" she said jokingly, reaching across the table and grasping my hand, softly, to soothe me and make me feel comfortable, before she quickly continued.

"Did you like it? Did you like the way she touched you?" She didn't let the topic drop.

"I ... I think so. I mean, I'm kind of conflicted. I never thought about being involved in a same sex relationship, and never even remotely thought about touching another woman that way. But there was just something so primal, so sensual about what she did. It's certainly left me open to the idea, though I'm definitely more attracted to men."

"That's understandable, dear," she told me. "But you are open to the idea?" She grasped my hand harder, taking it into both of her hands and holding me still.

"I guess so," I said hesitantly.

"Good. I have a proposition for you Elizabeth. Would you like to be my submissive tonight? Stay with me here for the night and it will be a night you will never forget."

I was floored, though I guess I should have seen this coming. I stammered, unsure what to do, saying, "Um, I don't ... what about Mr. A? Wont I be breaking a rule being with someone else?"

"There are no hard and fast rules about that, Elizabeth," she said. "But I would never make this offer to someone else's sub without speaking to them first and making sure they gave their permission. I adore A and I don't want to destroy the friendship we have. I already spoke to him and he gave his permission."

I hesitated, not knowing if I was ready for this. I had only reached this newfound sexual awakening recently and still didn't know if I wanted to take it any further, especially since I was in love with Aaron. She sensed my hesitation, so she spoke again. "Elizabeth, trust me. I won't have you do anything you haven't already done. Like I said before, I'm much more interested in doing things to you, and for you, things you can't resist. I want to make it so you are yearning for me to do these things. That's what I enjoy. You don't have to do anything to me in return. This is all about you."

"Are you sure Mr. A is okay with this?" I knew I could trust her, but this was my way of putting off my answer. I was trying to buy a moment or two more to be certain of my answer. I was a bit intrigued at what she said moments before, so my resistance was weakening. I also didn't want to disappoint such an influential person.

"Absolutely, dear," she responded to my question about Aaron.

"Very well then," I told her, my resistance breaking. "I agree to submit to you then, Ms. Oeaux."

"Lovely. Shall we begin?" she asked.

As with almost everything in this new experience, things occurred more immediately that I expected. "Here? Now?" I was suddenly petrified someone would walk in and not understand.

"More or less yes, girl. Don't worry, the staff knows not to come in, and we will be heading up to my suite soon."

"Yes, Ms. Oeaux."

"Good, so beginning now, you are to refer to yourself in the third person, and I will refer to you as simply 'girl.' You may refer to me as Ms. Oeaux, or just 'Miss.' Those are the formalities I mentioned earlier that I enjoy very much. Understand, girl?" she queried.

bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers