Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved from my legs to my stomach. She briefly ran her hands on the insides of my thighs, right to the edge of my labia, but then skipped over them and resumed her touch at the top of my mound, moving upward towards my stomach and ribs, stopping short of my breasts. When she had approached right between my legs, she moved her face ever so close, and I thought she was going to open her mouth and start on me right there. Instead, she hesitated, lingering with her face right there, above me. I could feel her breath on me, making me want her to touch me even more. I involuntarily moved my hips, showing my interest. She still did not touch me there, but I could tell she was taking in my scent, teasing me with how close she was to me, yet denying me any sense of physical contact.

She continued her attentions to my upper body, stopping short of my breasts, continuing up and over my breasts, focusing on my collar bone and neck, then doing the same to my arms. She similarly moved her face over my chest, over each breast and each nipple, lingering there for a second. Unlike between my legs, though, she planted a soft wet kiss on each nipple before moving on. When she was touching my neck and shoulders, she also stopped with her face over my lips.

"Close your eyes. Don't move at all, girl, not even an inch. Don't respond. Keep absolutely still." I closed my eyes and almost the instant I did, her lips touched mine, in the semblance of a kiss. However, as instructed, I didn't return the kiss, I didn't move. She was touching me with her lips, dragging them over my mouth and I just held myself in place. Her tongue moved out of her mouth ever so slightly and traced the edge of my lips. The point of her tongue was so soft and warm, and wet, that it felt amazing. I had never thought something so simple could be so erotic. I resolved to remember this and do this to Aaron, if I could get him to hold still long enough.

She continued with her massage, moving up my arms, up beyond the cuffs to my hands. When she hit my underarms a few second before, I couldn't help but giggle, as I'm very ticklish there. "My, we a little ticklish, aren't we girl?" she said playfully, teasing me.

"This girl is very ticklish under her arms, Miss Oeaux," I told her, still keeping my eyes closed.

"Where else are you ticklish, girl?"

I didn't want to respond, but knew I must. I didn't want her to know every spot, since I was tied down and couldn't resist her attack if she chose to tickle me all over. However, I had no choice, as her voice issued the command and knew I must obey. "This girl is ticklish on her sides, Ms. Oeaux, and her thighs, but the worst is her under arms."

She lightly brushed her hands again over my underarms, making me tingle, but not to the point of being ticklish. I tried to move and pull my body away from her touch, but it was held fast in the chains.

"That's good to know, girl, but I'm not in a tickling mood tonight ... I'm more in a tantalizing mood," she said, with a devilish little grin. I prepared myself for an attack by her, just in case, but it never came. Instead, she moved back to completing the massage up and down my arms.

"Let's roll you over, girl," she said, and moved to the edge of the bed. "Roll over when I tell you." She went to the base of each bedpost and undid the chain there, moving to the opposite post and securing it again. This left some slack and I used the opportunity to move and stretch muscles that had been kept still. She repositioned the other restraints, then told me to roll over on my stomach, securing the chains and now holding me flat against the bed in the same 'X' shaped position, but now face down, on my stomach.

She moved down to my feet and began again, doing the same type of massage. At my thighs, she tickled a little, making me giggle, but she didn't linger there. She touched my inner thighs, moving higher until she was right between my legs, and this time, lightly touched the outside of my labia, dragging a finger lightly across, but not so firm or prolonged of a touch to draw a moan from me. She left that area and traced a line upward, right over my bottom, right between my cheeks, touching the plug that was still there.

"How does the plug feel, girl?" she asked as she touched it, putting pressure on it, pushing it into me, then spinning it inside me.

"Good, Ms. Oeaux. It makes me feel dirty and naughty, and that is very exciting," I answered honestly. Sure it felt uncomfortable and different at first, but I had grown accustomed to it.

She moved up my back and arms, doing the same she had done to other parts of my body. Again, when I would start to relax, she would change the pressure or the contact, or change positions and move to a new area. It was the perfect erotic massage, requiring me to focus on everything she did. I opened my eyes and watched as best I could.

When she came to my neck, she lightly kissed it, then used her tongue in the same fashion. Her tongue traveled over my ear and to the side of my face, where she alternated kissing and lightly touching my face with her tongue. Since my head was to the side, from laying flat on my stomach, she didn't have the easiest access to my mouth, but she lightly touched my lips with her tongue. I again kept still for her.

As she touched my face and the back of my neck, her hand moved down my sides. She stopped and scooped her hands under me right at my chest, grabbing a breast in each hand. She squeezed, but not to the point it hurt, just to the point where they were firmly in her grasp. She rolled a nipple in each hand and pinched, again, not to the point of pain, but to the point of arousal and increased sensation.

Once again, though, she didn't linger. Her hands went down my sides to my hips, where she rubbed and touched me while her lips slowly kissed down my spine. She moved her body lower, over my legs, her face still over my back and kissing down my spine but not stopping, continuing all the way down to my bottom. There, her hands stopped the soft, sensual massage and she began to grasp me all over down there, all over my bottom, moving my cheeks and kneading the flesh in her hands. She kissed down between my cheeks, opening them so she could continue to kiss the base of my skin between them. She did this all the way down to where the plug was still inserted in me.

"Time to get this out of the way," she said, to no one in particular. She grasped the base holding it in place, spinning it and moving it, getting it ready for motion. "Relax and push a bit, girl." I did, and she pulled, causing the plug to slowly come out of me. I heard her toss it off the edge of the bed onto the floor. Without the plug, I relaxed, but there was almost a bit of longing for it to be back there, like there was an emptiness that I wanted filled. As she kneaded my bottom, massaged my cheeks, pushing them around and together and apart, she said, "You have such a beautiful ass, girl."

"This girl thanks you," was my response, but even as I said it, I thought I shouldn't have, as I was breaking the silence. She moved her face back to where she stopped kissing and resumed from where she had left off. I wondered how far she was going to go. I didn't have to wait long to find out. She spread my bottom open and gave me a gentle kiss right on my anus. Her soft kiss was soon followed by another, then another, longer kiss, her lips lingering there for a few moments, unmoving. I then felt a gentle, wet probing as her tongue came out of her mouth, lightly licking me, right on my rear hole. I'd like to say that I was shocked, and I would have been if I hadn't had the desire and passion build up in me already. At this point, though, it was not only welcome, it felt pretty incredible.

Sensing my lack of resistance and even eagerness, she continued further. Her light licks and pressure turned harder, her tongue pushing into me as she buried her face in me, into my bottom. As I started to gasp and even moan slightly in pleasure, she became more passionate, more deliberate as well. She took long licks, lapping at me, up and down the entire crack of my bottom. At this point, her soft, sensuality gave way to unbridled fervor. She sped up, moving her face into my bottom, pushing hard with her tongue, separating my muscle and actually entering me with her tongue. She moved her face back and forth in between my cheeks as she licked and lapped with her tongue and rubbed her lips and mouth all over me.

I felt the passion building in me as well. I had read of women having anal orgasms and I wondered if it were true, or just some man's fantasy and justification for getting a woman to try anal sex. However, feeling what she was doing to me now, if she continued this, I thought that it was a distinct possibility.

However, true to her word, she wasn't going to let me find out, at least not yet. As my passion grew, she stopped and changed what she was doing. She moved her face and mouth out of me, out from between my cheeks, and started kissing the roundness of my cheeks. She kissed and licked all over the outside of my bottom, all over my butt, squeezing one cheek while she kissed and licked all over the other.

"God, you've got such a beautiful ass, Elizabeth. I could lose myself in this ass all night." I realized she slipped up and called me 'Elizabeth,' temporarily forgetting the 'girl' moniker. It made me think she was getting lost in what she was doing, enjoying it to the point where she lost all sense of formality.

I was about to say something and respond to her, thanking her for the compliment or something similar, when I felt her hand move back in between my cheeks, so I kept quiet instead, my breathing deepening. Her finger moved up and down my bottom, between my cheeks, running up and down over my bottom hole, wet with the saliva she left behind from her tongue and mouth. She used that finger to massage the edges of my hole, swirling around it, then pressing her finger into me ... all the way in. My anus opened to envelope her finger and take it into my body. I was surprised how easily and eagerly my bottom opened for her, but at this point, it felt so good, I didn't care.

Wait, let me correct that. It did feel good, but it was more than just that. It was the feeling and sensation of that happening, which felt good, but also the fact that I was letting someone touch that area, probe into an area of me that was distinctly and personally intimate to me and me alone. Plus, this kind of activity is viewed as taboo and dirty, which also makes it kinky and wild, depending on how you look at it personally. Add to this the fact that I'm also restrained and immobilized. For me, it was all of this rolled into one that made it wild and exciting and feel really, really good.

She continued to move her finger in and around, pushing deeper as she did. It was definitely a new sensation, and it made me really imagine what it might feel like to have a man inside me there instead of just a finger. Since it is not the same feeling as being inside my vagina, I wasn't panting or moaning. Instead, I was relaxing and just letting it happen.

As she continued her manipulation with her finger, she moved her mouth to my bottom as well. She alternated licking around where her finger was penetrating me, to kissing and licking and even biting at my cheeks, first one side then the other. She continued this for a minute or two, then I felt her hand shift downward. With her index finger in my anus, she moved one of her other fingers, her middle finger I think, near my vagina and started touching me there, before eventually plunging that finger into me. That's when I felt the rumblings of an orgasm starting to build. I tensed the muscles in my legs involuntarily, but she sensed that and slowed down.

She kept a finger in my anus and one in my vagina, but her hands were not moving. I wanted to tell her not to stop, but kept silent, figuring she would begin again soon. I was right and after a few seconds, she started again. She would sometimes move her mouth down to my anus, withdrawing that finger for a second so she could lick my hole with her warm, wet tongue, then stopping and replacing her finger. A second finger entered my vagina and she moved her whole hand, with three fingers in me, two in my vagina and one in my anus, pumping me and pushing me towards an orgasm.

However, as before, she stopped long before it came even close. "I need to roll you back over, Elizabeth," she told me. She quickly undid my feet and hands and had me roll over before securing them again, laying on my back. She looked down and could see the gleam of wetness between my legs, and how engorged my mound was with my own excitement.

She returned her hand to between my legs, but in this different position, she was touching different things. She placed the palm of her hand over my mound, and I could tell her whole hand was wet with how she had used her fingers in me before. When she touched my clitoris for the first time, it was with an open palm and there was only a little, light touch, but I still felt it resonate throughout my body. Her middle finger naturally found its way between my labia, and being spread open the way I was, it easily found its way inside me again. As she moved her hand slightly to use a second finger, I could feel my vagina being stretched, allowing me to open up for her.

She leaned over and kissed me, continually moving her fingers into and out of me. "How does that feel, girl?" she asked, her lips almost touching, her mouth breathing the words into mine.

"Wonderful," was all I could whisper, as I didn't trust my voice.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, "I'm so glad you are enjoying this, girl. I am too ... very much." As she said the last word, her wet thumb glanced across the top of mound, feeling for and finding my clit, and she started to rub and massage me there. Her touch sent those initial electric shocks all throughout my body, and if she had kept it up, I would have had an orgasm right then. Like with everything she did, though, she didn't maintain the same thing for long. To bring the sensation back down, lest it build too high to fast, she pressed harder against my clitoris, pushing it against my pelvis. The change in feeling altered my arousal level, causing it to diminish slightly, even as she introduced a new feeling between my legs.

She kept this pattern up for a while longer, alternating between touching my clit and pressing against it, but also keeping a finger inside me moving as well. Eventually, as she moved back and forth between massaging and pressing, there was no let off in feeling. My arousal would continue and now the impending climax was approaching with more intensity, to the point where I couldn't hold it back.

Sensing this as she did with everything, she moved her hand away altogether. I felt a longing to have it back, and let out an exasperated breath, which I'm sure she heard. No one had ever done this to me before. In all of my sexual encounters prior to this, even the one with Aaron, it was a constant building up of the feeling until it erupted in an orgasm. Never before had anyone ever brought on the feeling of arousal, let it build, then intentionally stopped. Since I was immobile, I couldn't do anything to keep it going, couldn't even touch myself if I had wanted to. It was a mix of both pleasure and frustration.

She leaned down and kissed me, as if to say she understood what I was feeling, but also letting me know it would continue until she decided otherwise. Her hand moved to my breasts and she started massaging them, one by one. She played with my nipples as well, touching softly, each in turn, as they would harden under her touch. Then, she would twist or pinch and the slight painful sensation would diminish the delight she had built up. Of course, it wasn't as intense as when she touched me between my legs. I've read that some women can orgasm solely from breast stimulation alone, but I've never even come close to that. Sure, it feels good, great even, but I've always needed something touching me below to actually achieve orgasm. What she was doing certainly felt good, though, and it heightened my arousal.

She replaced her hand with her mouth and licked and sucked and kissed all over my chest. She alternated getting my nipples rigid with her light licks, then biting at them for that light pain. Here, too, she did it to the point where both the pain and the pleasure were rolled into one, and I enjoyed the bites as much as anything else she did.

I expected her to stop, like she had before, and have my arousal drop. Instead, she moved downward, her whole head kissing down the length of my body. She kissed under my breasts, then down my ribs, lingering over my abdomen, kissing and licking my navel, coating me with her saliva so it felt cool against my body. She moved further downward too, kissing and licking the top of my mound, but then she moved around it, planting passionate wet kisses on the insides of my thighs. My breathing was short and coming in gasps, anticipating what she was about to do.

She moved her mouth right over my clitoris, so close that I could feel her breath on me right there. Her mouth opened and her tongue came outward, slowly, so close ... so close I was about to move my hips upward to meet her mouth, when she moved her face away. She moved again down deeper between my legs, with her mouth again kissing the insides of my thighs, then moving just to the outer part of my mound where it met my legs. She planted little butterfly kisses right there, over my outer labia, but she stayed away from the center and from my clitoris. The tantalizing feeling knowing that she was so close, yet refusing to touch me where I wanted to be touched, drove me wild.

I felt her shift her body, then her hand was against me again, as she pushed two fingers back into me. I gasped, but it was the feeling I was longing for. She moved her mouth just over my clitoris as her fingers began their work on me, but her mouth stayed just out of reach, her warm breath still a constant presence on my wet nub. She lay down on me, partially on my leg and partially on the bed. She did this so her other hand could move up to my breasts, where she began manipulating my nipples. She would alternate focusing on my nipples, slowing down or stopping her fingers inside me (but leaving them inside), only to start up with the fingers as she slowed down on my nipples. I'll have to admit that is was something I really, really loved, the back and forth like that, and I was gasping and my body shivering under her alternating touch.

"I can tell you like that, girl," she said, breathing on my clitoris as she said it.

"This girl ... loves it ... so much ... Ms. Oeaux," I said, gasping, only able to get out a few words at a time.

"Sounds to me you like it too much, girl," she said, and she removed her hands and began to stand up. She was stopping all of it!

"No, please Ms. Oeaux," I begged. "Please don't stop ... please ...," I pleaded with her. My body was taking over my mind now, I needed that release. She had built up that level of need in me and it was controlling me.

"Well girl," she intoned, almost purring, "I guess I could get you to do anything I wanted right now. But I made you a promise, and I'm going to keep it. Of course, next time ... no promises." She paused, looking at me, licking her lips as her eyes roamed over my naked form lying in front of her, my body squirming, yearning to be touched. "I need to taste you," she whispered, more to herself than to me.

Before she did anything else, though, she stood up. She grabbed at the belt to her robe and untied it, letting her robe drop to the floor. She was wearing a corset underneath, the kind that comes up and underneath the breasts, but does not cover them. However, that was all she had on, as her legs and bottom were bare, with no underwear at all to be seen. She was completely shaved, though I wasn't surprised at that at all. Her breasts were small and showed her age, though they were absolutely lovely. She had taken very good care of her body and looked decades younger.