All Comments on 'Finding My Boyfriend's Dildo'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
philatanusphilatanusabout 2 years ago

Yes another hot and detailed Gay story! Thanks for sharing!

JynnyJynnyabout 2 years ago

An absolute erotic story....WOW......funny how your character 'GAVIN' and I are so alike in many ways....if only I were in his shoes.

Thank you for a very well written and exciting story.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

Every bi man's dream, and so incredibly hot. However if I'd been Gavin I'd have unloaded at least 3 times before Oliver did, just from the pounding on my prostate and the first time effect of the poppers. The first time I sniffed poppers, I just had a thick long cock fully seated in my arse. 1 whiff and I shot spunk out at least 3 yards which fell with a thunderous splat on the stone tile floor and continued for the next 6 spasms while the 3rd bloke got down on his knees and lapped it up. Rarely cum so hard in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it I wish I had a girl like that.

nypumpernypumperabout 2 years ago

Hot hope there are more chapters make him a slut for cock and bigger dildos

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Holy ! Soooo damn hot. Where do I get a girl like that. Dammit Jim

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Love this story. Maybe I should let my wife find my secret stash of porn. I've got gay, cocksucking, men fucking, CD, sissy, and especially cuckold porn. If my wife found them, hopefully she would do the same to me as in this story.

One more thing -- I love Literotica stories told from the female perspective. Please tell us more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg ! I loved it wanted to stroke so bad I wish I was Gavin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow this is absolutely a dream of mine. Great story! I want to be Gavin!

69stroker6969stroker69about 2 years ago

Fabulous story. I loved it. I'd love to find a girlfriend that would do that for and with me.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 2 years ago

Having gay sex in front of your wife is so emasculating and erotic. Thank you for pushing all my buttons with this story.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineabout 2 years ago

Keep posting! More more more! Lol

JacknJohnJacknJohnabout 2 years ago

Great story

Loved the way he took so quickly to that strange clock up his ass

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Oh wow what a totally erotic story. Was so hot I had to take a break otherwise I would have cum in my pants.

A few times I have been that turned on getting my own ass nailed like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW!!! This was so fucking hot they need to come up with another word for hot. I don't think I've ever been any harder than I am right now. I really hope you're planning to do a series with this one. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was so freaking hot. One of the best novellas I’ve ever read and I’ve read plenty

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 2 years ago

FANTASTIC!!!This is one of my new favourites; I totally loved the discovery and set up for Ollie to fulfill Gavin’s fantasy!!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Totally agree with all the comments about how hot this is but I gotta say I laughed out loud over lines like “… tossing his salad like a Greenwich Village brunch chef during Saturday morning rush.” Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the hottest story I’ve read. Beautifully set up and very, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories of read! Fantastic. Hard as a rock reading this😈

rmac1rmac1about 2 years ago

I wish my wife would do that to me. I would love for ergo see and accept the fact that I love cock and want to be fuck just like Gavin, in this story!

This was a fun story to read, and I love it when Oliver appeared in the room and became the star of the night. Great story, excellent writing. Love it all.

NorCalPenisNorCalPenisabout 2 years ago

You've given me another great excuse to have a drawn out, intellectually stimulating poppers-and-weed-fueled masturbation session (as though I needed it). You're really hitting a nerve. I'm really glad to see you're getting so much encouragement in these comments about the stories you've been posting in this vein. I feel like you really understand the internal processing surrounding pleasure and sexuality a lot of people are wrestling with in our increasingly isolated world. Specifically, I love how you you explore the connection between poppers and the sexual transformation they seem to unlock in people (like me). The last few years have been such an unexpected journey -- I feel like I could be a character in one of your stories. "Bisexual Quarantine Seduction," "Jogging Quickie," and now this one are personal favorites, stories I can see myself in that remind me of the formative experiences I have. I feel seen. I hope you continue to go deeper into the frontiers of human sexual desire you're mapping. It's a fun ride :)

NorCalPenisNorCalPenisabout 2 years ago

You've given me another great excuse to have a drawn out, intellectually stimulating poppers-and-weed-fueled masturbation session (as though I needed it). You're really hitting a nerve. I'm really glad to see you're getting so much encouragement in these comments about the stories you've been posting in this vein. I feel like you really understand the internal processing surrounding pleasure and sexuality a lot of people are wrestling with in our increasingly isolated world. Specifically, I love how you you explore the connection between poppers and the sexual transformation they seem to unlock in people (like me). The last few years have been such an unexpected journey -- I feel like I could be a character in one of your stories. "Bisexual Quarantine Seduction," "Jogging Quickie," and now this one are personal favorites, stories I can see myself in that remind me of the formative experiences I have. I feel seen. I hope you continue to go deeper into the frontiers of human sexual desire you're mapping. It's a fun ride :)

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyabout 2 years ago

Very hot story. Well done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your work is amazing, thank you

findmeat1016findmeat1016about 2 years ago

WoW!!!! that was so hot and stimulating I wish my woman did such a date night for me like that. I love raw cock in my ass, but never had an experience like that it has always solo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy Shit!!! I wish she was my girlfriend~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story. I wish to have such a wild GF. She really didn’t need the drugs a good rimming and fingering session, he would have done anything. He would have done anything she wanted going slower, making him the bottom slut he is. After pegging him, being fucked would be natural without the need of restraining him. In any case, they just started the journey, he got hugged and won’t be able to live without cock…

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

Perfect story. That is how I want it to happen. With an adoring wife/girlfriend helping me overcome the gay stereotypes.

Truly awesome

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

Again fantastic story well written. But please next time proof read. She called him boyfriend and husband. She sat on his back but he was licking her pussy.

Top 5 ever!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

very erotic. I was Oliver to a husband and wife one time. She asked me to do her husband, and yes, he turned into a bi sexual bottom.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I have topped a number of husbands over the years, at the request of the wife. In every single one but one, it was loving, consensual, and hot, watching them show their love for each other both before and after.

The other? There was something going on behind the scenes. She was angry, and he didn't really want to be in the position he was in, but apparently had little choice. However, I made him enjoy it, (you know, the prostrate thing).

Afterwards, he sheepishly asked her, "am I forgiven?" She gave him a hug and said, "I am still thinking about it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So very hot. Wish I was Gavin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can understand Gavin's secret obsession with gay sex. That was me until I opened up to my girl about my desires. I'm sure someday soon she will share these fantasies of mine for a gay seduction. She supports it & it turns her on. I want to feel that Soo badly!!

kittenonedgekittenonedgealmost 2 years ago

this was so hottt! i read it laying next to my Boyfriend and he's about to experience something similar...i can't wait to see him finally get what he wants 🤍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm wishing I was Gavin getting my first taste of gay sex...with my lady doing it all for me & loving it. Such a sexy story!!

cuckiemancuckiemanalmost 2 years ago

A delightful coming out story!

heisner777heisner777almost 2 years ago

Wow, this story is amazing, I have dreamed and fantasized about this so many times happening to me. I would love to be caught like this.

eager_bigay1eager_bigay1almost 2 years ago

What do you want? A strong man to hold you down and tell you what to do. What do you want? A big cock in your hands. What do you want, a dominant man to spread you open and slide their cock into you. Yes, THIS is what I want!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish my wife knew my fantasies, would love this to happen to me

bpr6205bpr6205almost 2 years ago

I loved it & want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no tag of the planned RAPE of the boyfriend, should be in noncon. he kicks her to the curb when he is no longer DRUGGED by her hands

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written! Great FANTASY!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 1 year ago

Definitely a SIX.........

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

As long as it remains loving and consensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would live to be that guy, would live my girlfriend to so this to me!

Loverofincest69Loverofincest69over 1 year ago

I loved the story but I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict and that part of the story made my stomach knot up and made me want to use again after 20 years clean and sober so that is the only part I didn't like God I wanted to get high after that but I didn't and she should have tried it with him sober first but like I said great story but could you write one just like this one but leave out the drugs please 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I should be so lucky. Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one of the hottest stories ive ever read. wish it were me thank you

pink4bbcpink4bbcover 1 year ago

That’s is such a great story and so so hot I was so hard and I jerked off and spewed a large amount of cum at the very moment that his arse was filled

I have always wanted to have a sexy woman make me take black cocks

I wish I was your fella

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow, so she drugs him makes him do poppers and HE is not in the conscious mind to refuse so this is a story of trusting your RAPEST girlfriend

loborojotxloborojotxover 1 year ago

Greatness, That was damn HOTT 🔥🔥🔥

R3dwine4meR3dwine4meabout 1 year ago

She is a gf that you would cherish for life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s the type of girlfriend you go out and purchase a ring for immediately. She is a wild one and a keeper. She has shown she would do anything to make your life better and that’s the kind of person you devote yourself to for life. Fucking awesome job on this one.

1reddawg121reddawg1212 months ago

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥OMGEE,What a Smokin HOT Story..

liz33ndliz33nd12 months ago

so cool, well done/ what a great story

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

PRAY TELL.....WHERE do I get a WIFE like HER?!?

1reddawg121reddawg1211 months ago

Wow,What a Truly Hot Story. 🔥 My Wife knows about my Cock Lust,We've Shared Cock Before, But I'm wanting to take the next step and have her peg me..And Ultimately Get What Gavin got A true Hard Ass Fucking..

Addicted098Addicted09810 months ago

Pushing the guy so hard into being a submissive bottom is good way to turn him full gay quick.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! I just reread this and I had to stop myself from Cumming. This is really hot!! Great story. I would love to be taken like that!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

way too much drama to get to the point. it was like a three hour movie that's an hour to long

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, though poppers are nitrites not nitrates.

billyjoejimmybillyjoejimmy5 months ago

Very well written; had me hard as a rock BUT way too long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, I noticed you didn't post anything in 2023 , I hope you're ok , waiting for you to come back with more of your hot stories 😁😉

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have never written a comment after years of reading stories on literotica. However, I’m compelled to write one now. I can’t imagine how many guys would put a ring on the girls finger who did this for her man. It was a awesome story, you are a fantastic writer. All of your stories are 100% cock hardeners.

Thank you

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favorite4 months ago

This is my favorite story on here, wish there was a sequel.

ScrewedLogicScrewedLogic20 days ago

Fantastic story.. I wish I was Gavin

1Martiniman1Martiniman5 days ago

Fantastic story that was well written, had great characters and a fabulous premise. Highly erotic and sexy and how can you not love the girlfriend. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...