Finding My Boyfriend's Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin moaned lasciviously each and every time. My boy was being fucked. Hard.

My man was LOVING his first fuck. He was a poppered up cumslut. Because I had pulled all the right strings.

I could give this to him.

My kinky boy. I got up for a while and just straddled Gavin's back. I wanted to get a closer view of Oliver lunging into my boy. I wanted to see seven, rock hard inches of penis entering into my masculine boyfriend's stretched anus. I wanted to see my man acting like a slutty gay boy. It was everything I'd been craving in this encounter. It was the most erotic site of my whole sexual life.

He fucked my man good and deep and Gavin loved every second of his first time as he moaned into my pussy like he was in a cave.

"That's it baby...show Oliver what a slutty little ass you have," I whispered to him, and he moaned loudly as he was pounded. I was squirmy on his back as my wet pussy loved every moment of my front row seat to Gavin's gay virginity being taken. I rubbed my clit in between moments where my hands helped to spread his cheeks.

"I have a slutty ass, baby...please fuck me and fill my slutty ass with dirty cum!" He began to beg more for Oliver's cum. I couldn't believe how nasty Gavin was being. I loved it. I lived for it. What a dirty cum whore my boyfriend was.

It was thirty minutes just like this. Just this ram pounding my man. All while I spanked him and grinded on him and ran my hands up and down Oliver's chest...marveling at his power.

It was just Oliver fucking Gavin into full submission. It began to sound rougher and nastier. They began to sound like men fucking hard. I was on desire overload watching them. A breeding bull and his bitch.

Finally I knew we needed to switch things up.

I pushed Oliver back for a moment and he slipped out of Gavin's ass. I undid his hands and feet and took off his blindfold.

Gavin pulled me in and we made out hard. There was so much energy in the room.

I rolled him over onto his back and I lay beside him as I pulled his nearby leg up towards my belly.

Oliver understood and he lay between Gavin's newly spread legs.

This felt more intimate now. Gavin was a missionary slut now.

I watched with surprise as Oliver leaned in and grabbed Gavin's face and kissed him hard.

Gavin didn't flinch. He allowed his mouth to be opened by this dominant top and moaned as he did it. I stroked the inside of Gavin's thigh as I watched him losing himself in this sexy man. It was so fucking hot.

Oliver re-lubed his cock and was soon sliding back up against the entrance to Gavin's hole.

I watched him grab the popper bottle and hand it to me. I smiled at him and was excited to get my slutty boyfriend high off these miracle gay sex tinctures again.

Gavin looked at me like he could hardly believe this was happening, but I heard him whimper with joy again when he first felt Oliver's cock begin to split him open anew.

I unscrewed the bottle and leaned into his ear.

"Sniff," I said to him.

He began sniffing.

"Keep sniffing."

I said, as I held my finger up to his other nostril and kept it closed.

"Almost done," I said.

Fifteen seconds had gone by.

Finally I let him breathe out, and the second his head fell backwards behind him Oliver thrust his throbbing cock into Gavin's hole and he moaned the way a gay virgin moans when they discover how much of a bottom they truly are.

"FUCK MY DIRTY HOLE, PLEASE DADDY," he cried out.

I laughed deviously. He'd called him Daddy. My boyfriend was a hot gay bottom.

Oliver looked over at me and smiled.

We were both delighted in his sexual glee.

Oliver also loved how tight my husband's ass was. It was a perfect setup for all of us.

Gavin was beyond caring about what we thought about how gay and horny he was in that moment. With me there to caress him, he just got to slut it up completely on the poppers and I was dying at his cumslutty needs.

"FUCKYESDADDY!! FUCKMYNASTYHOLE!!! IWANTYOURCUMINMYWHOLEDADDY!!! I WANT YOU TO BREED MY ASS, DADDY!!!" Gavin moaned these things as Oliver and I held his legs wide and he pounded his squelching hole.

No way the neighbors didn't hear now.

Gavin was having a religious experience.

And that's when I made him sniff more poppers.

"Sniff hard, slut," I told him. Fifteen more seconds went by and nothing hurt at all anymore. Gavin needed to be bred hard and Oliver could see it in his eyes. He'd been with needy bottoms before.

Oliver powerfully scooted up to fold Gavin further over on himself.

I grabbed Gavin's cock and jacked it towards his face as i watched Oliver jackhammer into my boyfriend from above like a seasoned construction worker.

The moans Gavin made were unmistakable. He was going to cum soon from the assault on his prostate and my hand on his cock.

"I'm gonna breed this sluttty hole," Oliver said, and he began to fuck down into Gavin's spread anus with a vendetta of a man teaching my boy who he really was.

I realized I wasn't just watching my boyfriend try something new.

I was watching my boyfriend being turned.

And like the raunchy slut I was, I loved every second of it.

"Yeah baby...he's gonna breed your nasty ass and fill you up with his cum," I said to him, as i jacked his cock directly onto his face. These were all new words in my vocabulary, helped along by the education of his secret porn.

"YeahhhfughhhhIwantttthatfuckmeeeeeacummmminmyasssss!!!" Gavin was lost in gay cock lust.

And that's when Oliver grunted like a rodeo beast and began to powerfully cum deep into the anal caverns of my newly devirginized boyfriend, who I was so fucking turned on by I wanted him to propose to me right fucking then and there.

Damn.

But first things first, I continued to jack him like he loved being jacked and he very quickly began to shower his own face with his own violently good orgasm, all while Oliver continued to milk the last drops out of his pulsing cock, by fully bumping his male g spot with solid thunks of his daddy dick.

"IMMMMCUMMMINNGGGGG" Gavin moaned as I showered his face in hot splooge that practically sizzled when it fell on us.

His mouth and eyes were wide open as he licked and sucked and he even used his own hands to play with the cum that showered him.

My slutty gay boyfriend was a whole new world for me to explore now.

But the night was hardly done.

As soon as both of the boys had come down from their orgasms, Oliver crawled up onto the bed by Gavin's mouth and placed his half-hard dick into my boyfriend's lips.

He sucked him off. He cleaned him off more like. But soon Oliver's seven inches were back to life and hard in Gavin's mouth. He was doing his best to suck his first real cock.

Oliver had the poppers bottle now and he brought them to Gavin's nose and Gavin sniffed in again on each side. And from there the blowjob became ravenous.

I knew he needed more though. He was up on his knees now on the bed and Oliver was standing up as he sucked him.

So I slid in behind Gavin and pressed the dildo back into his hole, quickly finding it much looser than before. I fucked him while he sucked. Two cocks for his dirty holes.

Gavin moaned hard around the dick he was worshipping as I began to take his ass again.

I knew from how dedicated he was that he was going to make Oliver cum soon. I'd remembered nights where I had been that desperate to make a man cum in my mouth. And that's clearly what Gav wanted. His own cock was rock-hard again as he slurped.

My slutty boyfriend that loved cock in his ass AND his mouth. Fuck that was hot to think about!

"I'm gonna cummm! Swallow Daddy's cum, SLUT." Oliver demanded, and Gavin sucked the dick into his throat and allowed all of that creamy jizz to be guzzled into his belly. He'd never worked so hard for something before. He wasn't going to spill a drop of this salty reward.

Oliver was shocked at how good he was at sucking dick.

"Wow..." he moaned as we all fell backwards.

Soon he announced he had to go, and he gathered up his things and was out the door. After Gavin and I had both made bathroom trips, we were back in the bed together, immediately kissing.

"I love you so fucking much," he said, as I held him with an intimacy I'd never felt with him before.

This was powerful.

and it all started with finding his secret dildo...

Wild.

We fucked again as we made out and said nasty things to each other.

"You love cock, baby," I cooed into his ear over and over again.

"You love cock deep up your ass." He pounded me and whimpered.

"You love cock in your slutty little gay ass," and he came inside me hard because he could be honest with me now about his love for cock and still fuck me too. He was finally living in his fantasy world. And I had unlocked it for him.

His orgasm was powerful and the whole time he cummed I repeated the line.

"You have a slutty ass baby. You're a cumslut. You love cock in your ass. I'm gonna make you take so much cock. I'm gonna make you take so much cum. You're gonna be my nasty boy. Tell me how badly you want to take cum for me. Tell me how much you love cum." He could hardly speak while I twisted my dagger into his overstimulated brain.

His cock throbbed forever, oozing more and more into me.

He was mine forever now. I knew.

My naughty boy.

"Now go clean up your cum," I told him, as I pushed his head down to my pussy.

And he did. He licked and slurped my messy pussy until another orgasm finally came over me.

He crawled up towards me and we fell asleep, me spooning behind him.

"My slutty boy," I whispered to him, as we drifted off to marvelous dream land.