Finding My New Dom Ch. 03

Story Info
Pushing the limits.
3.2k words
4.25
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers

"I'm so trashed right now," she said, but he didn't respond. She had called him after a drunken night, "Come and get me if you still care."

It had been weeks since the two of them conversed and she was beyond horny. In her mind she wondered if they still were a thing.

"Where are you?" His voice was laced with anger, making her heart skip a beat. She had never experienced this tone but her drunken state of mind told her not to give in.

"I m out with friends," she answered it, wasn't so bold like she hoped, "I'll send you my location"

"Good girl," he retorted but it was not the good girl she was used to. The tone in his voice clearly stated she would be punished.

When he praised her like that she got instantly wet and this time even though it didn't seem like praise, those words had the same effect on her.

After she sent him the location pin it was clear that she had no intentions of going back into the bar to find her friends. She was lucky there were some tables and chairs for outside dining, she hobbled over. The cool breeze was hitting her face, she felt a bit dazed.

She opened her phone and sent a quick message to her friends letting them know she was leaving. Then she patiently waited for her master to come.

She wasn't too sure what time he had arrived, she just felt his hand on her shoulder tapping her. At some point she really had put her head on the table and had fallen asleep.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. He looked very angry seeing her in this state.

She got up and leaned on him as they walked to the car. He helped her into the car and with her seat belt. She relaxed and fell asleep, only waking up once they arrived at his house. She wanted to be fucked, rough and hard by him but she could barely stand on her own.

Once they were inside she stripped off all of her clothes and he didn't say anything; he just stood with his arms folded watching her undress.

Once she was done he lifted her in his arms and took her to the room. He was gentle and she felt herself gushing.

He knew she was aroused, and he touched her wet opening, slowly inserting a finger.

A gasp escaped her lips and he inserted another one. She moaned at the sensation, wanting him to be a bit more rough, she moved her hips pushing down hard on those fingers. But, suddenly they were taken away. He put those fingers in his mouth and tasted her juices. His angry glaze swept over her.

"You don't get to cum," he said. She wanted to argue with him but before she could he bent down and kissed her taking all the fight out from her.

When he pulled away, she smiled. He tasted delicious and she wanted more. But he wouldn't give it to her.

" Go to sleep," he said as he undressed. She couldn't tear her eyes away from him. When he was finished he kept his boxers on, much to her dismay. He got into the bed with her and she immediately curled threw her body unto his, pressing her breasts into his chest. Then she ran her hands up and down his body until she reached his hard cock. She massaged it, she wasn't gonna be the only one who was being teased. He let out a soft moan. She immediately got up and took his cock out of the boxers. She licked the tip at first, savouring the taste and the sounds escaping from his lips.

She took the head in her mouth, sucking on it long and slow. She continued her assault on his member, sucking the head slowly, he was impatient and wanted her to deep throat him. Maybe it was the alcohol but she refused to obey tonight. When he seemed like he was going to use force she removed the bulging member from her lips. Only licking it again when he calmed down. Of course this kind of thing could only happen once. When she started sucking slowly again he pushed her head down so that she could take more of him into her mouth. She let out a muffled moan. When he felt like she had had enough of his dick choking her, he let her up again. She gasped for a while and he allowed her to catch her breath.

She put her hands on her temples, she forgot that she indeed was drunk and her head suddenly felt dizzy.

"Are you alright?" He asked ...she let out a low no.

"Need water?"

She slowly nodded. At first she wanted to punish him but all she did was cause her situation to worsen. She drank so much because she missed him in the first place.

She sat up against the bed frame and took deep breaths. Tonight it seems we would have to settle with the pleasure of just being next to him. Who knew that this also filled her with secret delight. When he returned with the water she took it and drank it slowly. When she was done he took the cup from her and returned it to the kitchen.

Giving up on sex that night she finally fell asleep.

When she woke up there was a toothbrush for her on the nightstand. Her head was pounding, she got up in a haze, grabbing the toothbrush and stumbled to the bathroom.

He was not next to her when she had awoken, of course she wanted to look for him but she tended to her needs first. After freshening up, she went to look for him. She found him in the kitchen, again just in those sexy boxers and she felt like her legs were going to give out.

"Morning Master," she said, he turned instantly.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, "I'm making you toast, sit."

"I still feel a bit dizzy," she said, taking a seat at his small dining table.

He brought a cup of tea over, never bothering to ask her how she liked it, ah so he's still upset.

She was obedient this time and she drank her tea, it was weak just the way she liked it. When he was finished making the toast he gave it to her and she ate it slowly. He sat next to her and they had a quiet breakfast. He had eggs and sausages along with his toast but seeing as she had consumed so much alcohol last night she understood why he wouldn't risk giving her that.

They ate in silence and only after she was finished did he address how upset he was at her state last night.

"Now I know we don't have rules about everyday life, and I trust that you take care of yourself when you are away," he said, his eyes showing all the traces of anger he somehow suppressed last night, "But last night when I found you outside passed out on that table. I don't want to see you like that again."

She could only nod.

"Where were your friends? Why did they just let you roam around outside like that?"

"I'm an adult they didn't think they needed to babysit me,"she answered, it was the wrong thing to say, but those were just some acquaintances she was out with not her close buddies, if she were with her best friend there was no way she could have gotten that drunk. "I'm not actually very close with those girls I was with."

"Next time if you want to go overboard just leave and continue drinking here, then I can monitor you and fuck you long and hard."

"You can now master," she said, but she really couldn't handle it just then. He shook his head, calling her bluff.

"Go shower and I'll take you home, tomorrow I'll punish you," he said, "Have lots of work stuff today."

She put the empty dishes in the sink and took a quick shower. Sometimes they would shower together, but this time he let her go in alone. She got dressed quickly and he rushed to put on some clothes and took her home.

The next day he made good on his promise. He picked her up only after questioning her about how she was feeling. Once they got to his apartment he seemed a bit restrained. But she stripped down and went into his bedroom awaiting the punishment he had planned.

" I know this is a bit of a hard limit for you, but today I m gonna fuck you in the ass," he said. Her face was red, before they had discussed what was off the table and this was off because of her ex's lack of care when she tried it the first time. That abusive asshole never seemed to care about the pain he inflicted on her, but her master was different, where he was allowed to push he would but never to the point where she ever felt in danger or hurt. When she needed to stop he stopped, if she changed her mind about something he would abandon it completely.

But today, he really wanted to push her where she could not go.

"Can we try a butt plug first?" he asked. Sure he was punishing her but her needs were always on his mind and at the forefront he had told her that long ago and showed her each time.

She wavered a bit, until he showed her the small butt plug and she nodded in agreement.

"I wont fuck you in the ass today, I know how he hurt you, we can just try this," he said, 'But I've been wanting to do that with you."

So that is why he was so restrained he wanted to try a hard limit. She got pleasure from pleasing him, and she badly wanted to do this for him, but there was a mental block when she thought about that kind of pain.

"Master for me you are always willing, so for you I will try, I know you will take it slow." she said.

Once they had agreed on where the session would and couldn't go he motioned for her to bend over, he was going to put the butt plug in. She complied, he used a good bit of lube and slowly inserted the butt plug in. She felt some discomfort but little to no pain. Once he was done inserting it she got on her knees and started licking his semi-hard dick until it was as hard as iron. She took him deep into her mouth, stroking him to make up for when she was drunk.

He let out a low moan, grabbing a fist full of hair and started fucking her mouth vigorously. Her whole face was red when he finally let go of her hair, today he seemed like he was about to lose control. He pulled her up gently and then bent her over the bed, entering her with wild abandon, his thick long member stretching her walls. She was in pain now, being filled by him normally caused discomfort but having both holes occupied she felt like it was too much, she wanted him to take out the butt plug but when he started thrusting as hard as he could she never found the words. She arched her back matching his rhythm she pushed back on him, Swaying her hips showing him that she was relishing in being fucked so hard.

When she was about to cum, he pulled out, she tried squeezing him so he would stay inside but he was still able to escape. Tears pooled in her eyes, she wanted to cum but he wouldn't let her. He flipped her over and started the assault on her nipples, pinching them at first and then he lowered his head to suck on the left one and then the right one, he continued until she was trembling from all the pleasure, just on the brink of cumming, he stopped.

"Master please," she begged.

"You have been bad and I will punish you today," he answered, ignoring her pleas.

He took out the nipple clamps and placed them on each nipple, tightening them slightly.

These clamps had a chain attached to them so he could tug them as much as he wanted while he was fucking her, it was the fastest way to make her cum.

He entered her again filling her until it hurt, his thrust were slow, his dick teased her g-spot while he tugged on the chain, he nipples ached, the pleasure from the assault on all ends was just too much to bear, she screamed, she begged but she was ignored. He would speed up then slow down, tugging with every thrust.

Then she was about to cum he would stop, this time he didn't pull out and she squeezed him with all her might. That squeeze was enough to send him over the edge but his resolve was set, she was not going to cum today. He started to move again fucking her hard this time, he forgot about the chain and squeezed her neck this time, choking her lightly. She loved being choked and was close to cumming again. Once he noticed she was about to he stopped fucking her and removed his hands from her neck.

She was about to beg and he slapped her, it wasn't hard, he was the first man she allowed to do that to her, no one else knew she liked it. He slapped her until both cheeks were pink and then flipped her over. When he did this the claps pulled even more on her nipples. He rubbed her clit and this time he spanked her ass, each cheek until they were as pink as the ones on her face. Once he was satisfied he entered her and fucked her again. He was too aroused from stopping each time but continued. When he was on the brink of cumming he pulled out and made her suck his dick. She attended to his member, sucking the tip and then moving to his balls until he finally came.

He took off the nipple clamps and started sucking lightly again on her nipples, she became hopeful that she would cum. But he just wanted to play with her some more. He didn't take the butt plug out either. She laid on her back as he instructed and he brought out the black vibrator it was long and slender, before she could protest he inserted it, ramming it in and out of her, driving her wild. Again he only stopped when she was about to cum, she was in shambles, she cried, she begged but to no avail. He bit her neck, and then he bit her nipples, before sucking on them again. Then he slowly massaged her clit until she was trembling. Then once she calmed a bit he put the vibrator back in and continued his assault stopping only when she was close to climax. Seeing her like this made him hard again.

"Get up, let's go shower," he said, helping her up, the vibrator was still in his hands and she was a bit worried. They went into the bathroom, he took the butt plug out finally and washed it and he washed the vibrator too. Then he turned on the shower and they both got in. He knew she actually liked it when he pushed her head under the water but he didn't want to do that today. Instead he used a different method, he wrapped his arms around her, the water was cascading down on both of them, he started kissing her passionately.

This, this she couldn't take, he caressed her face, once he was finished with the kiss, he kissed her on both cheeks they were still pink, then he took the soap and rubbed it across her body. When he was finished lathering her up with the soap he helped her wash it off. Caressing every inch of her that he could. She put her head on his shoulder, she couldn't take anymore teasing. He knew it too, he pushed her up against the wall, raising one of her legs so he had enough space to manoeuvre and he entered her again. This time, it was like he was making love to her, his movements were slow relishing in her. He kissed her lips again with the same passion as before, confusing her heart and her head. This kind of thing she really did not want. Passionate sex was a no, she loved him too much but he didnt stop. He continued and he let her cum over and over while he made love to her in that position. When he finally climaxed she returned the favor, with trembling fingers she lathered him up with the soap and washed him off.

He took the towel and wrapped it around his waist and then another and wrapped it around her, taking her into his arms he carried her out of the bathroom. He had wiped her dry and put her to bed. She was too weak to even move.

She had slept over again but this time it wasn't because she was drunk. Could she bring up the sex they had in the shower? She could not, she thought the introduction to anal training would end her but it was the love making in the end. This was her real hard limit. Should she end it now? She already was in too deep, he stirred up some deep emotions and feelings from that sex.

She didn't want to have breakfast with him, didn't want to drive home in the car with him listening to music and idly chatting. She wanted to get an uber and go home. But instead she got up, went to the bathroom and freshened up and met him in the kitchen for breakfast.

In the car chatted as much as she could, but was tired and many emotions were swirling in that head of hers.

"What's wrong?" he asked, it seemed like he sensed something was off and for some reason he couldn't let it die.

"You making love to me, it... it," she was too confused, it meant nothing right? She had been his sub for about a year and while she loved him she was never going to admit it but now she felt like he was feeling more intense feelings too.

"You didn't like that" he seemed a bit hurt.

"I like it, I like it a lot," she said honestly.

"Good."

And that's how they left it, she was filled with some sort of hope that she knew would only cause her regret and she was right because of course he disappeared like he always does and she was left waiting again.

pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers