Finding My New Dom Ch. 02

Story Info
Living with a distant master.
1.1k words
4.36
3.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers

My new master was a distant man, I didn't know this side until we started our sexual relationship. We would go days without contact and I slowly became starved for attention. He frustrated me sexually also, we couldn't have a session unless I begged for it, and I felt so ashamed to have to lower myself that way.

There were no rules about me touching myself when I was away from him, and so each night I would pleasure myself. Each night, pinching my nipples as he would, massaging my clit, and plunging three fingers inside my wet, hungry pussy trying to satisfy my need for him.

It had been two weeks of on and off contact and then finally I begged him, the way he liked. He agreed instantly of course. As soon as we arrived at his apartment I started stripping as he had requested. Then I got on my knees and waited for him to put his leash on me. It was really just a thin plain leather collar with a chain attached to it. He placed it on me and led me to the couch. I was never allowed to stand up unless he gave me permission. He sat down and patted the seat next to him on the couch. I got up and joined him, he allowed me a few minutes of cuddle time, which I relished and then motioned for me to get on my knees again and service him.

I got to work removing his pants and freeing his member. I do is soft dick in my mouth and started deep throating it, just the way he liked it. He loved choking me with his hard dick and I loved it too. Once he was hard I continued deep throating him, his huge cock made me gag, it was too much for me. But still I continued, then I took his wet cock from my mouth and started my attack on his balls, licking and sucking them until he forcibly removed my head from them.

He bent me over the couch and rammed his hard, fat dick into me. I felt like I was being ripped apart by his massive cock. He grabbed a fist full of my hair as he drove into me. I felt more pain than pleasure but I didn't want him to stop. With his other free hand he grabbed my left nipple pinching it roughly. It was enough to send me over the edge, and just as I was on the verge of an orgasm, he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty.

"Master, please," I begged and he responded by spanking my butt cheeks followed by an assault on my clit, pangs of both pain and pleasure shot through me until again I was close to exploding when he suddenly stopped.

"Please I begged," this was met with a slap across my cheek, then he grabbed my leash and yanked me towards him. I crawled behind him as he led me to the bedroom. I was dying for a release.

Again he motioned for me to stand up and I did. "Good Girl," he said.

He pushed me up against the wall and I wrapped one of my legs around him and kept the other on the ground for my balance. He rammed into me again and I held onto his shoulders to steady myself.

He fucked me hard! Grabbing my throat, choking me as he pumped his dick into me.

"Master please," I begged over and over until he allowed me my release. We came together and then he removed my leash and unpinned me from the wall. I fell into the bed next to him and fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up he was staring at me and I smiled back.

"You didn't squeeze me this time, " he said as he leaned forward and kissed my lips.

"I couldn't, I was too frustrated." I answered between his kisses.

"That's ok, try to next time, I like it."

He got up from the bed and I instantly missed him.

"Come," he said, "You can walk this time."

I followed him into the bathroom and got into the shower with him.

He pushed me under the running water, it was warm and nice.

Then he stepped in as well and kissed me roughly on the lips. He bit my neck and then he slowly traced his tongue until he reached my nipples. He sucked the left one and them moved to the right,

I ran my hands down his body until I found his hard member and stroked it in my hands. He continued his assault on my nipples, this time biting them as hard as he could. I dug my fingers into his shoulder and the first orgasm rocked me.

He turned me around and ordered me to stretch my hands out and touch the wall facing the water. So that the water was hitting me in my face, he entered me from behind, and grabbed a fist full of my hair.

He was fucking me and pushing my head under the water, so that it could hit me in my face, covering my nose and mouth, choking me. He used the hair he grabbed to push and pull my head out of the water when he thought I'd had enough, each time he pulled me up I would gasp for air and squeeze him with my walls as much as I would.

As soon as my breathing was steady he would put me under again and then pulled me out when he thought I'd had enough. He did this until he lost control and he released my hair, my head fell forward as he fucked me with wild abandon until we both came.

When we were done we washed each other's bodies and he dried me off.

We got dressed and he took me to grab a bite to eat.

Once we were done he took me home, my hair had become a curly mess.

"You are ok right?" he asked, touching my neck.

We had never discussed him doing what he did in the shower but he was my Dom, I trusted and loved him completely even though I knew I was just a pet for him.

"Yes master, you know my hard limits and you didn't cross the line."

He seemed pleased with my answer and he kissed me goodbye.

I was in a sense of bliss, but I didn't know when I would see him again . The waiting game had started again.


pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers