Finding My Sexual Fantasy

Story Info
I discover my fantasy and satisfy my bi-curious ambition.
10.1k words
4.67
5.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding My Sexual Fantasy.

A few words from Jayne.

Most of us have fantasies of one type or another. And that's what this story is all about, my fantasy, my sexual fantasy and how I discovered it. But it's about more than that. So, let me pause and establish just what I am talking about with the term fantasy.

Obviously, I mean something that's sexual. But what is a fantasy? Well, a dictionary describes it as:

'A fantasy is a pleasant situation or event, especially sexual that you think about and that you want to happen but doubt that it will.'

My mind, though, goes a little further because not all sexual hopes are that fantastic. For instance, some fantasise about having sex out of doors or in a place with the risk of being caught but, are they really fantasies? Maybe not. After all they are pretty realisable whereas fantasies shouldn't be. So, we need another category that I call sexual ambitions. I think of ambitions as being situations or events that you aspire to and which could reasonably happen like the above whereas fantasies are very unlikely to happen

But I digress from the story about how I found my fantasy and satisfied my ambition.

*

The story.

I can't say that I am keen on girls' bachelor or pre-wedding parties especially those spread across a few days and miles away from home. So, I wasn't particularly looking forward to that arranged by Elise, my friend Stephanie's chief bridesmaid. It was over a three-day period visiting Copenhagen in Denmark. Lovely a country as that is, and how nice a city Copenhagen is, all the hassle as well as the expense, Denmark is notoriously expensive, rather put me off. So, I was tempted not to go as I thought I would hate it.

But I was so wrong. It turned out to be monumentally enjoyable and exciting and the trip of a lifetime. It also helped me establish my true sexuality and find what has become a massive fantasy for me.

I'd been friends with Stephanie since university, some fifteen years or so ago but I didn't know many of her friends very well. That is apart from Elise, a petite Italian beauty, who was at uni with us and Meg, who had worked with us in an ad agency. Elise had gone into the city and made a fortune as a trader whilst Meg had married in her mid-twenties and now had two or maybe it was three children and was, by all accounts on the verge of a divorce. At the time, I was in my mid-thirties and was married with two children aged 7 and 5, which were quite a handful as I was still working as a, now senior, copywriter in a global ad agency.

My marriage was pretty good well, actually it was more okay than pretty good as the cracks were beginning to appear. Financially we were doing well but I felt rather unsettled. As with many ten-years plus relationships sex was not great any more. It had been before we got married and in the early years but, as we had got used to each other and had done most things that couples do sexually, sex became more of process than an adventure. Add to that my long hours and Kevin's overseas business travel and there was a marriage recipe made for problems and they were starting to show. We were still active and on average we did it just under two and quarter times a week, I once worked out but, the shine had now gone off it and it had become all a bit samey. I guess we were both a little embarrassed, or maybe too busy, to suggest anything different or new so we, like most couples, just ploughed on with the same old stuff going nowhere sexually.

Elise arranged everything for the trip including rooming arrangements. I was sharing with Megs, which was fine as, although we were not close friends, I knew her better than any of the rest of the eight women other than Steph and Elise.

We flew out on a Friday morning and checked into the hotel just before lunch that we ate outside despite it being a little chilly but then the Danes are hardy and love eating and drinking in the open air. We then spent the afternoon shopping on the very long street, Stroget, that runs through the centre of the city and then regrouped at the hotel. Elise had arranged tickets for the Tivoli Gardens for the evening where we had dinner, went on some of the amusements, tried our hand at a rifle range and coconut shy and watched a variety show. It was all quite good fun.

Back at the hotel around eleven we sat together in the bar laughing and joking and, of course drinking until around one when the group started breaking up.

"I'm about ready for bed," Meg said walking across the room, standing beside me and adding, "Are you coming?"

The combination of her telling me that 'she was ready for bed' and asking me if 'I was coming' made me and another couple of girls who heard it smile. It was such a double entendre that Meg didn't get at first but when we all giggled she quickly picked up the nuance and joined in the laughter. So, to some rather ribald comments from the others we wandered off arm in arm to the lifts and up to our room.

Meg's a good-looking woman whose two, I had found out by then, children hadn't ravaged her body. She was about my height, five feet six inches or, as we were in mainland Europe, one metre sixty, is wonderfully slim with long slender legs and small but beautifully shaped, exceedingly, given they had been suckled by both children, pert breasts. She has a pretty face with big, almond-shaped eyes and full lips. Although not classically beautiful due to her largish nose and lack of cheekbone definition, she is very striking and certainly a head turner especially due to her gorgeously rounded pert bum atop of her stunning legs!

I had shared bedrooms with other women before and had always found it slightly embarrassing especially with bathroom usage and dressing and undressing. Mostly, it seemed, the form was for one to go into the bathroom and do what she needed, then undress, don a nightdress in there, return to the bedroom and swap with the other woman. All quite civilised. And that's exactly what happened that first night so there was only the minimum of embarrassment about showing too much flesh.

However, when Megs came out of the bathroom wearing a baby doll outfit, I was a little surprised as I was wearing a mid-thigh length nightdress. She did, though, look lovely. However, she surprised me again when I was getting something from the wardrobe and she came up to me, said, "Goodnight Jayne," put her hand on my arm and pecked me on the cheek before popping into her bed. As I dozed off, I couldn't get that quick kiss out of my mind.

The next day Elise had arranged for us to visit a spa and then have a bus tour of the city.

The spa was a women's only place which was just as well because, being liberated Denmark, it was also clothes optional in both the sauna and the steam room which were our first ports of call. None of us opted for nakedness and we all wore a swim a suit or were well wrapped up in a towel.

Very relaxed and back in the changing room after the sauna, steam and hot and cold showers we were told it was time for our massages. Having been to several spas before where massage was a key ingredient to the day's pleasure, I was a little surprised to learn that there would be two of us in a room each with a masseuse at the same time.

Megs and I were again paired off and this time there was no, as it were, 'hiding place.' We both undressed in the room where the massage was to take place with the masseuses there. I felt quite embarrassed as Megs told me later that she did too, but I wasn't sure what got to me most, being in front of her or the two fairly attractive, albeit slightly butch other women.

The masseuses were very professional and I enjoyed what they did but again found lying, particularly on my back, naked quite embarrassing. Probably the most embarrassing part was when they lifted my D cup boobs up and pushed them together. It wasn't until later that I realised that I had got more than a touch of embarrassment but also a degree of arousal as well.

Getting such arousal rushes was a fairly recently occuring thing for me. Although my sex life with my husband was okay, it didn't have the adventure, nor the consistency of the earlier days of my marriage. There were often quite long gaps, two to three weeks not being at all unusual, between us having sex and, although we put it down to his frequent travelling, we both knew that wasn't the real reason but at that time we didn't know what was? Hence, I was quite often frustrated and I assumed that was the reason for my sudden bursts of arousal. As it happens, when I went to Copenhagen, I hadn't had sex for probably three weeks and I put that down as the reason for the bursts of sexual excitement that I had got at the spa. My worry, though, was that I was not just getting them there, but both nights in our room I had felt the same when I was near to Megs, particularly when she was in her baby doll or, more so, her underwear.

This worried, intrigued and excited me. I didn't know for sure what was causing it and I had no idea when I was likely to get an arousal eruption. But more and more over the past year or so they would suddenly happen and I didn't seem to be able to either, resist or, control them. Although I quite strongly resisted the idea, I began to realise what may well have been causing them and that frightened me. It frightened me because what I learned from research made me think that I was becoming or, maybe had become, bi curious. It wasn't in a really big way but I had started looking at women differently. Wondering what their bodies were like under their clothes, imagining their breasts bare and 'seeing' them in my mind naked. Also, I got a kick from seeing women together in films or on TV, seeing them in bed and kissing. I imagined it was me and I looked at the likes of Kylie and other would-be bi women in different light.

Although I knew that I wouldn't do anything about it, I discretely ogled girls at the gym, covertly looked at Megs in her underwear and baby doll and had a massive arousal rush when we were naked and massaged. I wasn't, though, sure which gave me the bigger buzz, seeing her nudity or feeling her eyes on mine?

The next evening Elise had arranged for a minibus to pick us up and take us to a sex club a few miles into the country outside Copenhagen. She'd explained that it was a watching only show and that we wouldn't be expected to join in.

"It's like a theatre with probably a hundred or so people in attendance and that's probably only 60/40 male to female," she explained as we had a drink in the hotel bar waiting for the transport that arrived at just after eight. We were booked into the nine pm show that lasted for two hours she explained.

I'd been to a couple of lap dancing clubs in London and a male stripper show so I assumed the club and performers would be rather sordid and quite tacky as those I'd seen, but I was so wrong. The 'theatre' was in a largish hall with chairs around all four sides leaving an area in the middle that was probably about 20 feet square. In the middle of that there was a low, king-sized bed or, as I worked out later, just a mattress.

As the hall filled up, I saw that Elise was about right in her gender mix forecasts. As well as us there were a couple of other all-female groups and several male ones as well as numerous male and female couples. It all seemed fairly respectable and not at all like the London clubs I had been to. By now, I had learned that the Scandinavians have a very different outlook on sex to most other countries with theirs being far more grown up and sophisticated than most others.

At dead on nine, the lights in the hall were dimmed and just the bed in the middle was lit up. Some light classical music started and a loudspeaker voice announced that the first artists would be Monique and Dirk who walked out from the darkness to stand beside the bed. He was tall and well-built with a great body and was just wearing tight, white boxers, that I always find sexy, and she was in a long, flowing, white voile dress. They embraced and kissed standing alongside the bed and I watched in amazement and some envy as both pairs of hands wandered over the other's body. This went on for about five minutes or so I guess before he undid something on her gown and it fell to the floor around her feet. She was now bare breasted and just wearing a miniscule black thong, long black holdups and black patent very high heels. They looked very sexy indeed. Breaking the clinch for a few moments they both turned and looked to the audience on all sides with Monique showing that her nipples were hard and Dirk revealing his full erection rearing straight up his stomach in the tight boxers; he looked magnificent.

With Monique as good as naked the pair kissed again but this time his hands were cupping and squeezing her pert cheeks and hers had sneaked inside his boxers. Firstly, they were at the back doing broadly to his butt what he was doing to hers but then, she slid them round to the front and was obviously holding his erection. They broke the kiss and she moved away a little so parting their bodies. Then to an audible gasp from the audience generally and, so it seemed to me, from our gang in particular, she rolled his boxers downwards so that his full erection and dangling balls were on show. They slowly turned around so that the audience on all sides got a good view and, at the same time, she slid them down his legs. He was stunningly naked and looked absolutely gorgeous as he flicked the boxers away with his foot. Then embracing and kissing again he laid her on the bed and stood beside it flaunting his magnificent maleness to the audience who made appreciative noises.

I was beginning to feel seriously aroused as he lay beside her and they kissed before he slid his face down to her pert and nicely rounded though not very full breasts. He obviously knew very well how to make love to a woman's boobs and he did everything that's wanted and expected.

We were no more than twenty feet or so from the couple and my gaze inevitably, I suppose, roamed over Monique's near naked body. To my horror, in some ways, I realised that it was roaming with a more curious interest than I imagined it would. It was seeing her in a different light to how I had previously looked at women not, I hasten to add, that I had seen that many naked apart from at the gym changing. I was taking in every curve and protuberance, seeing the swells and movements of her breasts, noting that her nipples were hard and for the first time ever seeing quite clearly the hint of wetness on a woman's pussy lips. She looked lovely and so sexually expectant as his mouth found her bald mons. With her eyes closed and mouth open Monique held his head and then magically and so erotically she slowly opened her legs. Not lewdly wide but just sufficiently so he had room for his tongue to enjoy the length of her lips. As it touched them, she let out a deepe moan, gripped his head tighter and her entire body jerked. That brought an appreciative gasp from much of the audience and an understanding one from many of us females. That included Megs who was sitting to my right and Elise to my left; I managed to remain silent.

He spent some time orally satisfying her before they realigned their bodies into more of a sixty-nine position. Once there, she took hold of his nice, space-ship shaped, thick but not overly long dick, licked its length and kissed its tip. After staring lovingly at it for some time as if trying to make her mind up what to do next and, at the same time keeping the audience on tenterhooks as to what was going to happen, she slowly fed it into her mouth. Inch by lovely inch it went in and in until she had taken almost all of it and was clearly fully deep-throating him; something I had not mastered and wasn't sure was possible until I saw her do it! He took hold of her head and started moving with the same rhythm as her surging gently in then half way out of her mouth. At the same time she was cupping, cradling and gently squeezing his balls and both were moaning and sighing as, presumably he got nearer and nearer to ejaculating.

The chairs were close together and several times Megs and my legs and arms rubbed together. The first few times that happened, one or both of us would move away but as the guy clearly got near to cumming and Monique seemed to be getting worked up at the prospect so the outside of our upper legs remained firmly pressed together.

"Wow this is bloody horny isn't it Jayne?" Megs whispered as we looked at each other. I didn't reply but simply raised my eyebrows at her.

At last, the guy finished and in what a style. With a series of extra-long thrusts into Monique's mouth he held himself in her throat a she held the stomach end of his dick, cupped his balls and writhed her mouth on him making long deep moans that everyone in the theatre must have heard. Whether he actually ejaculated into her mouth we never found out but he gave the impression that he was cumming as they both made all the right noises and movements to suggest she was swallowing a heavy load. As he withdrew I guessed that he must have cum as his erection was quite rapidly reducing.

After a short, ten minute or so break when everything was tidied up another couple, Astrid and Benny took to the floor well, to be more exact to the bed! He was another tanned and muscled hunk and she was older and had a more rounded figure than Monique with magnificent full, round breasts. They went through the undressing bit gaining the audience and us girls gasps of approval when she bared his delicious looking hard cock that she stroked and kissed. There was less, but just as raunchy foreplay as with Monique and Dirk, before he lay on his back gloriously naked with his cock rearing right up his stomach waiting for her to join him. He looked absolutely magnificent and I'm sure had audience participation been allowed and I had been invited I would have joined him on that bed. But Astrid, the possessive little bitch, beat me to him.

"Jesus Megs, this really is something isn't it?" I whispered looking at her and catching her eye as we both smiled.

"My God Jay, I never thought it would be like this did you?"

"Not for a minute," I told her truthfully as we both watched Astrid straddle Benny and feed his cock into her. And what an amazingly exciting sight that was. It was completely extreme sex verging on being lewd and pornographic but done with a tenderness and loving spirit that stopped that.

It was by far the most erotic thing I had ever seen in real time and far more so than when I had seen similar things when watching porn with my husband. I heard Elise whisper, "Oh my fucking lord," as it went up and up her so slowly and as she groaned her pleasure. I guess we were all 'feeling' it going up us as we imagined the wonderful sensations Astrid was receiving.

"Jesus Jay," Megs, whispered, perhaps a little louder than she meant as her hand gripped my wrist that was on the arm between us.

"You okay love?" I asked looking at her as I felt her leg press more firmly against mine and saw that her skirt had ridden up her legs almost to panty level. Being summer it was warm and like the rest of us Meg's lovely kegs were bare and tanned. They looked so inviting I thought with guilt entering my mind.

Then quietness fell on the audience as Astrid started fucking Benny. Writhing so joyously on his splendidly long dick with her big boobs flying around she grabbed both of them and squeezed them as she slid up and down on him. Eyes shut and mouth open as though gasping for breath, she was clearly fucking her way to a quick orgasm and the audience's gasps, groans and quiet cheers indicated their approval Then, with a long deep moan, she arched her back, rolled her head from side to side and shouted, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck yes Benny, yes, yes, yes," as clearly she made herself cum before collapsing forward onto him.