All Comments on 'Finding My Sexual Fantasy'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Just fantastic fantasy and reality coming to fruition. You described your thoughts, feelings and emotions beautifully. Lots of guilt and apprehension in what you and Megs weee about to embark on but both of you seemed sure that it was the right decision. The catalyst of watching the couplings at the sex club had aroused both of you and thrust you into a new sphere where you were prepared to try something different but had been swirling around your minds for some time!!

The end was a little abrupt with no mention of how you both felt afterwards or how you were when you got back home. Did you continue as lovers, how did you feel towards Kevin? Maybe there’s a follow up chapter that could describe the “what now”!?

cruiser_2015cruiser_20153 months ago

Wow! That story has everything! So deliciously kinky!

SrilankanitalianSrilankanitalian3 months ago

Woaw!!! Super hor and sexy!! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautifully written, 0ne of the best lesbian stories I've ever read. The details of her emotions was outstanding.

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Like your subtle yet important elaboration on fantasy when you introduced ambition — the latter something you can make happen and you did. And the way you played out both fantasy and ambition so well done — real, resonated.

MRDADDYOMRDADDYO3 months ago

Great story love the slow build up, wish there would have lasted a little long in the actual sex part. Like to see more chapters maybe they become more then just friends maybe she dumps her husband that's not fulfilling her needs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...