Finding My Sir Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Phil," I heard myself saying.

I turned to face the view and I opened my stance a little so he could appreciate my ass. I was more than a little drunk, and very turned on by being on display. He was right. It was something I had always wanted to do, to show myself off like this. I had a great body, worked out a lot—my girlfriend had never looked at me, really looked at me like this.

"Reach back and just open your ass cheeks for me, Jameson," said Phil.

"Yes, Phil," I said, the words giving me an erotic charge before I did as I was told by this great man, and reached back to open my ass cheeks.

"You have a really lovely asshole, Jameson."

"Thank you, Phil" I said, feeling precum form on the tip of my penis.

"I can feel that you'd like to call me Sir, but let's stick with Phil for now."

"Yes, Phil," I said, breathing hard. He was right. I really did want to call him Sir. It would make me more erect, I thought. But then I heard him stand up.

"I want to come over there and touch you now, Jameson. Is that all right with you?"

"Yes, Phil," I said, feeling myself fall deeper and deeper into my trance.

I heard him approach from behind, then I felt his hand brush my shoulders, stroke my cheek, run down my arm as I kept my position, holding my ass cheeks open. It was electric. I longed to touch myself, to stroke my penis.

He read my mind as he had before, and would so many times in the future. "I imagine you'd like to masturbate for me now, Jameson, here in front of the window."

"Yes, Phil," I replied.

"Not yet, dear boy, not yet. Just hold that position for the time being. It's quite lovely."

"Yes, Phil," I said again, the repeated words falling into a kind of rhythm. I felt myself reveling in saying "yes, Phil," luxuriating in the submissive sound of my words.

He ran his hand over my nipples, pinching them lightly. "You've wanted this for a very long time, haven't you, dear boy."

"I....I don't know, Phil. Maybe."

"Let's do an experiment. Do you want me to pinch your nipples again, Jameson?"

"Yes, Phil."

"Perhaps even harder?"

"Y...yes. Yes, please."

"That's so lovely to hear, my boy. It means a great deal that you want them pinched harder."

He stood behind me as he said this, rubbing his fingers lightly over my nipples as I stood at attention, holding my ass cheeks open and looking out at the infinite view. Then suddenly he pinched them much harder.

I moaned.

He held on and leaned down to kiss me on the neck. "You are very beautiful, my boy. It's so intimate and sweet and beautiful that you want your nipples pinched. Probably no one has done this for you before?"

"No...no, never" I gasped. "But please...please stop now, it hurts."

He immediately let go. Then he walked in front of me, looking me in the eye. We both knew that everything had changed, that a line had been crossed which could not be retraced. He reached out a hand and brushed my cheek. "So beautiful. Such a lovely boy. And so wonderful for you to be still holding this position. I see you need this so much, Jameson! You poor boy, waiting so long for this."

He reached out and held my head and kissed me on the forehead—and still I did not break my pose. I felt frozen to the spot, held by an overwhelming erotic force. He was right: years and years of need came rushing into my head. So many half-forgotten fantasies in the middle of the night. So many desires. So many times I had stared at the cocks of strong men—fantasies I have not even told you, dear Reader, though why would I not? Tears came into my eyes as it all came flooding back. I trembled. I let go of my ass cheeks, I took his hand in both of mine, and I kissed it.

....to be continued.

12