Finding My Sir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An incredible silence filled the room. No hurry. A sense of ceremony in the air. At last, the thick knob of his cock began to rub only along my lips, back and forth, back and forth. Still, he said nothing. After three times back and forth, I opened my mouth.

He had apparently been waiting for me to open my mouth of my own accord. For now, he finally spoke: "Put your tongue out all the way, Jameson," said Sir. I put my tongue out as far as I could. He rubbed his cock on the top of my tongue now, in and out, his pelvis moving slightly, letting me feel the ridge on the edge of his helmet on my tongue, back and forth, back and forth. I still did not look up into his face. I stared at his hand, his black and gray pubes, slightly curly, rather long. I was frozen, mesmerized by what was occurring. It would have been too intense, too intimate to look up into his eyes.

Then Sir slid his cock into my mouth, just an inch or so. I closed my mouth on it, gently. It was surprisingly spongey and warm and salty. I tasted what I knew to be precum. I began to suck on the spongy head of my Sir's cock. I put out my tongue as I had heard about on certain websites, and I pushed it against his pisshole. It was a tremendous moment, an unforgettable moment of revelation. My entire body relaxed. My hands came down involuntarily from behind my head and I grasped his firm thighs, pulling his cock in deeper. He let go of his cock and put both his hands gently on the top of my head.

"Yes, boy. Yes," he said.

I wanted his cock fully in my mouth, I wanted it to own my mouth, to fill my being with its taste and its power. I pulled it to touch the back of my throat and I tightened on it, my mouth like a cunt, a willing receptacle for my Sir's strength. His balls grazed against my chin. His scent overwhelmed me. The scent of the Alpha. Of the Owner. Of Sir.

I dared to look up now, directly into Sir's eyes. They had grown dark, intent, potent, loving. I was aware of his strong, hairy belly and pecs. Middle-aged but incredibly muscular, his muscles tense. I looked up in submission and obedience and affection as he held my head and began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth slowly, deeply as I embraced his thighs, wanting him. I made my mouth tighter, wanting to pleasure him to the best of my untested abilities, and he moaned in response, going just deep enough to touch the back of my throat, just a bit. The two of us together in pleasure. A joining in perfect understanding, a Man and his boy.

Time ceased to exist. But after 5 minutes or 50 minutes or 500 minutes, Sir removed his cock from my mouth and slid down to his knees to face me. He kissed me deeply and pushed his tongue into my mouth to replace his cock. I tasted his mouth, his breath, his essence. He held me tightly, our members pressed side by side against each other's groins. I nursed like a babe on his tongue. Later, intellectually, I would remember this as our first real kiss, but in that moment intellect, like time, did not exist. Somehow his hand slid down my back. Somehow it gripped my buttock tightly. But the kiss continued for a hundred years.

I was a babe. Yes. And a small sob ran like a tremor through me. Sir pulled his tongue out of my mouth and laid my head on his shoulder as he held me close, penis and cock still pressed together. Another small sob escaped me apparently without reason, without meaning. It was the sob that comes at the end of years of waiting, of dissatisfaction with the universe, of loneliness. The sob was the release of loneliness into the universe, where that loneliness might blow away like a cloud of smoke.

Sir slid his finger into my ass crack and touched the jewel he had placed there. He reached around and cradled my testicles, holding them tightly as he had done Thursday night. It felt right for him to do that again. Here and now.

"Tell me when you are ready, Jameson."

"Give me a moment, Sir" I replied, speaking for the first time since he had entered the room.

"Of course, dear boy. We have all the time in the world."

His hand went up and stroked my penis again briefly, then gripped my testicles again. His other arm, strong and steady, held me tight, my head still on his shoulder, and he rocked me very slightly as he waited. Another hundred years passed, but I did not sob again. Indeed, I was feeling a new strength, a sense of resolution and purpose, in this century since the release of my sobs. I knew what it meant. It meant I had passed another border. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked into the wise, infinitely patient eyes of my Sir.

"I wish to be claimed, Sir."

He smiled. He kissed me on the forehead. He stroked my hair and said:

"Then it is time. Wait here a moment."

I lowered my eyes and continued to kneel, facing the city but not seeing it.

Sir rose and pulled the small, white, oval mattress over to the center of the window, next to me. He didn't have to speak, I knew what to do. I crawled onto the mattress. The cover was soft and warm. I lowered my face to it, raising my ass, offering it to him. For a time he just stood behind me, looking down. Then I felt the scissors cutting away the last of the ragged bits of the briefs, so that I was at last truly and fully naked, save for the jeweled plug and the golden bracelet. This position of submission was deeply, potently erotic. I felt my penis grow almost painfully hard, and I knew it dripped precum onto the mattress.

I waited another year, at least, before I felt Sir run his hand over my buttocks, then lean down to kiss them. I opened my legs wider. He caressed my testicles and my penis. His finger gathered a drop of my precum, and I knew without looking that he was tasting it. I felt his hand grip the anal plug and slowly begin to remove it. I gasped slightly as it came out. I felt his two fingers enter my anus with more lube. I banished all thought from my mind.

Then I heard a low growl. It was the growl of the Alpha wolf as his arousal grew. "Of course," was the last thought I allowed myself, along with a smile.

I felt Sir's cockhead placed against my entrance, and I felt him grasp my thighs tightly. He did not speak. He was beyond speech. His cock began to enter me, slowly. I could feel from the tension in his hands and from his deep breathing that he was holding himself back, wanting to fuck me hard and fast, but holding himself back. His cockhead pushed through my sphincter and I cried out in pain. He held there for another year, an occasional growl escaping his chest as we both prepared ourselves.

Then my Sir mounted me. Fully mounted me like an animal mounts an animal, his body enveloping me, his weight upon me, and he continued to enter me, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper, claiming his boy. My breathing was shallow, loud. The pain grew more intense until at last he was fully inside me and I felt Sir's balls touch me from behind. His heavy sweaty body mounted on mine. And still, he held back. I could feel the waves of tension running through his body, through his cock, as his arms gripped me tighter, now around my chest. Then a deep, deep guttural growl issued from my Sir, rattling us both like an earthquake. And he began to piston me, slowly at first, in and out, as I cried out in pain feeling his large erect cock filling my ass. Then faster. He fucking pistoning me faster and faster, mounted on my submissive body. And harder. Fucking me harder. Fucking me harder. Fucking me harder. He grunted and growled and cried out and I grunted and growled and cried out. And he fucked me, fucked me, fucked me, fucked me, fucked me, fucked me, fucked me, fucked me....and then, like a miracle, like a storm breaking loose, I felt my Sir cum into me, I felt him buck and spurt, crying out as his seed filled my ass, again and again, bucking again and again, pumping his seed into me, pumping, pumping, pumping.

No time existed. No thought existed. And when he finished, Sir held me tightly, still mounted on me, for a long while, another decade at least, as I breathed hard, desperately aroused, filled with his seed. Until at last he pulled out and fell beside me, gasping, naked, lying on his back. I crawled over to him, laying with my head under his arm on his left side, body turned toward him, holding his strong frame as he felt the afterglow of his release, my penis straining against the side of his body.

At last, when he could speak, he said, "Lie back now, Jameson, I want to give you release also."

"Lie back?" I gasped, desperately.

He smiled. "Yes, lie back, ankles together, arms together stretched above your head as if bound at the wrists."

"As if bound?"

"Another time, if it is your desire, your feet and ankles will be bound. Many enjoy that, dear boy. But at this moment, you may merely imagine it."

"Yes...yes, okay...yes."

I stretched my arms above my head, wrists together, and my ankles out, pushed together, and I imagined myself as if bound in that position. I could feel some of Sir's cum leaking from my anus. It was beyond erotic to be in that position. My cut member was like steel, the veins standing out. Like a sculpted steel mast, bent slightly toward my face. Another drop of precum formed at its end.

Sir sat next to me, on my right, and smiled down at me. I smiled back, my desperation evident in my eyes. I saw now how fit he was, how strong; his arms, his chest, his abs defined. He need not have worried about his mature body, as he was at that moment magnificent to me. My Sir. My Mentor. The Man who had claimed me. The Man who now had control of my penis and my orgasm to be.

He spit on his right hand and he began to masturbate me. Slowly and firmly, looking me in the eyes with a delighted smile—in a spirit of relaxed fun now that the serious claiming had occurred. He was clearly enjoying my desperation, my pretend bondage, my squirming in his hand as I panted and strained and pushed my penis up for him.

"You are so wonderful, Jameson," he said. "Do you know that I am a religious man? It's true. I follow no particular creed, but as an architect, I stand in awe at the work of the Great Architect every moment I am alive. You are a work of beauty by that Architect, and I am so privileged that you and He let me enjoy that beauty in this moment, and will let me enjoy your release with you."

At that, he leaned over and kissed the tip of my penis, licking off the precum as he continued to stroke, and I felt my orgasm rise. He sat up, looked me again in the eye, smiled, and as he stroked yet harder, I felt my orgasm erupt like the release of a geologic event, like the release of all my pent-up emotions and frustrations, like the release of my soul from a captivity I did not know existed. He continued to stroke my wet shaft, not letting up, but milking me, milking me as my seed spurted all over my outstretched body. "Yes, yes, yes," said Phil. I bucked and moaned, keeping my wrists and ankles locked, my body taut as if bound as I came and came and came and revelation after revelation seemed to expand my universe.

At last, I finished. The revelations ceased, but the joy did not. I relaxed my body. Phil took me into his arms, took me sweaty and sticky into his arms, and he laid us down together, side by side, exhausted, naked beneath his vast window onto the metropolis, letting the deep, warm tide of contentment wash over us, together.

....to be continued.

12