Hooking Thomas

Story Info
Just out of his teens, Thomas looked so edible that I had to.
4.1k words
4.73
10k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hooking Thomas

By Simon Peter

Our eyes met. Maybe for a few seconds, but it was enough to send shivers down my spine. Intense. There was a flicker before he averted his eyes to watch the old lady trying to figure out how much change she needed, fumbling inside her large sack and counting coins onto the counter in front of him.

There was another customer, a middle-aged man, in front of me. I tried to relax my grip onto the trolley bar, watching the cute, young employee patiently waiting for the old lady. Actually, this was the second time I see him. When I had shopped here last week, he'd helped me with the bags to my car. I had thought then how cute the guy was, but there'd been no incident of eye-locking then as there was a couple of minutes ago.

I regarded this kind of instant sensations as my hunger for getting laid. It'd been so long since I got to be with another man. Although I would think of myself as an eligible 35-year-old male, not too bad to look at, I had not been able to get laid. I couldn't count the one time I got a blowjob in the men's room at work as getting laid. What I really needed was a man in my bed, naked, hard, and full with lust. Or a teen boy? Definitely not some random dude on his knees gobbling my dick.

The old lady was finally done. I took a breath of relief and pushed my trolley forward as the man in front me moved to check out his purchases. I studied the cash boy's face as I waited. A light beard, more fuzzy than shaggy, trimmed. Eyeglasses, the Harry Potter kind. A yellow polo shirt with the store logo (a green palm tree) on the breast pocket. From the fleeting glance of before, I could tell that his eyes were a mix of brown and green, but regardless of the color, the gaze had been intense.

The sexy kid's biceps bulged through the short sleeves of his polo shirt, as he scanned and moved the man's articles. I loved the rippling of muscle, and in my sex-parched mind, I visualized those muscles planted on both sides of my body, bulging and veined, as we made love. My nether parts twitched.

Now my turn. The kid looked up at me as I started to place my purchases on the counter belt in front of him, noticing his name tag, Thomas. Now I had a name. Thomas. Tom. I would be crying out Tommy if he were on top of me pounding me. My mind saw him sweating, breathing hard, my hands grabbing his bulging biceps, my eyes glued to his chest muscles, pecs and abs rippling, with the effort of slamming into me, his thick manhood filling my insides.

My nether regions responded with more twitching and I felt a semi-erection developing inside my grey sweat pants.

"Sir," Thomas looked up at me, holding the bottle of dishwash soap. "There is a special offer on these. If you buy one more you get a bottle of shampoo free."

I didn't need another bottle of dishwash soap, since I was living alone. My lunches I had at work, and most of the time I went out for dinner or I ordered a takeaway. But... He had this cute look on his face. Whether he was looking out for my benefit, or for the store promotion, I didn't care. Mesmerized by his look, I nodded. He got up and I inhaled, audibly, when I saw his crotch. He was wearing a dress pair of dark blue pants, but the outline of his dick was stretching the fabric sideways. My imagination ran rampart. That dick. When hard? Pressing on my butt in a hug, and... grinding? My mind reeled.

How desperate was I! How pathetic! How delicious my imagination! Oh, oh, how aching for a hot fuck was I!

Thomas, Tom, Tommy... got me the special offer, rang off the rest of my stuff. I handed him my card. Our fingers touched. I shivered. Did he notice? The electricity that streamed from his sexy fingers into the deepest of my core?

Thomas called for another cashier to take over his station and started gathering my bags.

"Hey," I croaked. "You don't have to do that. I can take them myself."

He smiled, a straight, white set of healthy teeth gleaming, only what a healthy teen boy could show. I estimated him to be a teen boy. not even eighteen, probably, in spite of the beard. He had that kind of face: innocent, yet full of youth, and I bet full of lust and vigor.

"No worries." He hefted the bags, and his biceps did the rippling dance, and I almost fainted. My bulge must have been visible because I was definitely developing a boner.

I could also notice the rippling abs as he carried the bags. Even the nipples poked through the yellow polo shirt.

With wobbling knees, I followed him, my eyes glued to his butt, to his glutes as they stretched and flexed in his boy swagger.

I fished out a tenner. Was that too much? I could fish out a hundred, just to feast at the sexiest male body ever.

"Man. That's ok," he said, a frown on his face, when he saw the bill. I pressed it into his hand, surely blushing, and he gazed into my eyes. They were definitely brown, I now saw, speckled with green spots. He squeezed my hand back, and I felt his thumb caressing my wrist for a second or two or eternity. I almost shot my load.

I was thinking as I drove back to my apartment. I must be sex-crazy. All of this probably meant nothing. But the gaze, the smile, the squeeze, the thumb caress. It couldn't be just that. It had to be more. Flirting? No way. Why would a teen boy flirt with someone like me, even if he were gay? It was something I couldn't fathom.

There was this colleague of mine, thirty-ish, who I thought was interested in me from the way he looked at me, especially during meetings and sometimes when our paths crossed along a corridor or in the cafeteria. That I could understand, I could relate to. A gay man attracted to another man, but not daring to go further for fear of outing himself, probably, or the harsh reaction of the other supposedly-straight man.

It was only when we met at the lift and got into it, just the two of us. He'd gazed into my eyes, although the norm was for people to stare straight ahead or up towards the ceiling. As the lift moved up, his glances had flitted down to my crotch and back to my face. He was casing me. I had nodded, blushing. He took that as a sign of encouragement and tentatively placed his hand on my crotch. Instead of moving away, I had pressed against his hand. He moaned. We got up to the floor and the lift door opened. He quickly moved his caressing hand away.

Later we chanced to be in the men's room. There, he had given me a knee-shaking blowjob, gobbling my 8-incher to the base as he squatted in front of me in one of the booths. His dick was out and hard, but I noticed that he jizzed as soon as he felt my squirts hitting his throat. Without even touching himself.

I meant to have more of the guy. His sucking my cock was like a pro. He was able to deep throat me and I loved it.

But with Thomas? I would be the one on my knees!

Still, I avoided going to the supermarket for a week, after which I finally succumbed to my lustful thoughts. But he might not be there, right? It could have all been a misunderstanding. Unlike my colleague who actually grabbed my package inside the lift.

I blew a sigh of relief when I entered and discovered that Thomas was not manning any of the cash exits. Or maybe the sigh was of disappointment?

"The Chocopops are on offer, too," a gruff voice from behind me startled me. "Here."

I felt his body inches away from my back. I turned my face around and looked at him questioningly. The fucking kid looked even sexier, if that could ever be. I followed his arm, not failing to notice the biceps, but also detecting a small tattoo just under the inside of his elbow, a crocodile or a lizard? He was pointing to the cereal boxes on the top shelf. I tried to reach up.

"Let me," he took a step closer and his front brushed against my back, as he reached up to get one of the boxes. He was more than 3 inches taller than me, and I thought that it was natural for him to reach for the top shelf. But I did feel his front, just at my back. Without even thinking, I pushed my butt back. I had to feel him. I just had to. So I'm a whore for cock, but I just had to feel him. As soon as I pressed against his crotch, he inhaled, his arm dropping to grab my chest, fisting my right pec muscle, as if to pinch my nipple. He grinded. He was erect.

We suddenly broke as I glanced the front end of a trolley being pushed into our aisle. We definitely looked guilty, but from this fleeting body contact, I could swear that I could have jizzed in my pants in another second. The image of my colleague sucking on my exploding cock and shooting his own load all over the floor sprang to my head, replacing him with me, sucking on this kid's hard erected cock.

Nonchalantly on the outside, but nervously burning on the inside, I continued my shopping as Thomas disappeared. He was nowhere to be seen, not even at the check-out counters. I figured that I had scared him off. Maybe he didn't mean anything but to be helpful, and reaching up to get the box of cereals, he inadvertently and innocently brushed against my back. Instead of stepping away, I had pressed back scaring the shit out of him.

But he'd been erect. I had felt his bone. It was unmistakably hard against my butt cheek, and I bet it'd been throbbing also. My imagination? Lustful desire? Oh, fuck!

My mind going over what had happened in the supermarket, and my body tingling as I even now felt the boy erection pressing against my butt, I didn't notice Thomas leaning against my car until I got a couple of feet away. I started when I saw him, his leaning bringing out his delicious crotch and outlining his defined muscled body under his work outfit. I hungered to undress him naked right there in the middle of the parking lot.

"I'm sorry, sir," Thomas said. "That was... it was..." he floundered, blushing, cute as fuck.

"An accident, yeah," I appeased, feeling a bit sorry for the kid. "I understand."

"I mean... sir," his throat bobbing up and down, "please don't report me."

I shouldn't have, I guess, but I laughed. I couldn't help it. Me reporting him? What was he thinking? That was why he had disappeared so suddenly? The look on his face was deliciously terrified.

"Hey, tell you what," this idea suddenly came to me. "I'm not going back home right away. If you drive, or call an Uber, you could drop this stuff at my place when I get back in a couple of hours. Meanwhile, you can wheel back the trolly inside the store."

His eyes went wide, and he thought for a few seconds, only to drop his gaze and nod. I took advantage of this moment to feast on his body some more. When he looked back at me and discovered I was eating up his beautiful form, a smile crept to his face, a couple of cheek dimples. He straightened up.

"Deal," and to my shock, and my elation, he adjusted his dick as he pushed the trolley away.

As I drove off, I noticed in my rearview mirror that Tom had stopped at the store entrance, leaning against the trolley bar, and gazing after me. That gave me the shakes and I was barely able to control my knees.

Rushing to my apartment, I showered and shaved, perfumed myself after studying my image in the mirror. Not a porn star by any means, not a hot muscled teen boy either, but I was acceptable. Not shabby at all. My abs were not as defined as someone who'd been at the gym, but at least my stomach was flat. My dick was at full mast in anticipation, and I had to fight myself from self-gratification.

I thought I'd stay in my bathrobe, but then I also thought it would look too sluttish. I chose sweat shorts, without undies, my dick outlined, and an I-shirt. Compared to the kid, I had no chance. He was chiseled like a marble statue, even when fully clothed, and I was dying to feast on his naked body.

Two hours felt like two centuries as I waited for my delivery. My heart was beating so fast that even just in anticipation I was going to have a cardiac arrest.

I opened the door for him and tried to help him with the bags. He nudged me aside, as if to say I got it, old man. I let him, watching his biceps and triceps rippling seductively, his butt inside his pants swishing over to the kitchen. I ached to grab him and hold him tight, both arms around his waist, grinding on his beautiful butt.

"Here ok?" he asked, dropping the bags near the kitchen sink.

"Uhuh, thanks," I mumbled, as if something was caught in my throat. "How much do I owe you?"

He turned to look at me, a smirk replacing his sexy white-teeth grin... grabbing his crotch.

Oh. My. God. I melted. Felt as if my knees were butter and I was going to collapse. I steadied myself against the kitchen counter, my eyes glued at the lurid gesture of the grabbed cock and nuts inside the tight pants.

"I knew you wanted it, old man," Tom leered. "Come and get it."

The cheek of the boy, and I loved it.

And man-oh-man, did I hustle towards him! On my knees, I pulled down his pants as he took off his polo shirt. My eyes gobbled at his defined abs and pec mounds, his tight boxers stretching impossibly all the way to his waist with a snake of a cock, the veins and the knob stretching the underwear fabric.

I ran my tongue along the hard shaft and felt the throbbing. With one hand I pulled down on his undies and his hard dick slapped me right across my face cheek as soon as it was freed. I sat back on my haunches to gaze at his naked body. It was way more thrilling than what I had imagined or anticipated. Smooth chest all the way down to his navel. A god.

From the navel down, this kid was a real man. His trail thickened to become a bush of curled black hairs surrounding the base of his dick. His balls hung under his boy cock, swinging and hairy. His thighs and legs were hairy as well, but that didn't hide the muscles defining them. The hairiness of his lower half made him more manly, less boyish, much more desirable.

I licked his balls, fisting his rod. He moaned. "Wanna get more comfortable, old man?" His voice came out throaty, making me shiver.

I nodded and we moved to the couch. He sat down, leaning back and spreading his arms, his beautiful Herculean body in its splendor, as I crawled between his muscled thighs and got to his hard cock plastered against his belly, extending an inch or so above his navel. I slurped. Unashamedly. Sluttishly. Like a fucking whore, I gobbled this kid's huge cock. Unashamed. Unstoppable. His man scent wafted into my nostrils. Taste and smell mixed to make me almost faint with desire.

Tom's moans were loud, his eyes closed, his head thrown back, his arms stretched out, and my mouth was full as my throat was nudged by his thick knob. I took in more of his scent. His pubes gave out this clean sweat smell that made me shiver with lust. Not perfumed, but man scent. The kid might have looked like a kid, but down there where it counted he was all man, and I glorified on him, bobbing, cupping his balls, needing for him to get the most satisfying blowjob of his life.

But this was not enough for me, as much satisfying as it was. I wanted skin on skin. I wanted to hold and make out and kiss and grind. I wanted to feel this kid's nakedness plastered on mine. I licked up his trail, now beady with sweat, salty and masculine. I worked my tongue over and around his abs and pecs, glorifying at his super-model-body shape. When I reached his nipples, he moaned and grabbed my hair, pressing me down onto his chest. I could feel his hardness against my belly, throbbing and needy, slimed by my spit and what I had tasted as his pre-fuck juice.

I couldn't describe the way I felt when I placed my lips against his. He growled, really loud, and suddenly his tongue was buried deep inside my mouth as I moaned and lay on top of him, our hard erections grinding on each other, made slippery by sweat and more possibly by precum.

His strong arms wrapped around me as he ate into my face, grinding up against me, insistently, demandingly, cravingly.

Tom pushed me back and gazed into my eyes. "I want to fuck you, old man."

Just like that. He wanted to fuck me. Was I ready for that? Hell, YES, I was. I got off of him and grabbed the lube tube, handing it over to him. If he were the one to fuck, he might as well do the preparations. I had no idea how experienced in anal sex he was, but I was too horny for him to consider. My body tingled at the prospect. His cock so rock hard, so veined, it's mushroomed knob pink and silky. My heart pounded achingly.

Tom flopped me over onto my belly and straddled my thighs, his muscled thighs pressing my hips. I turned my head around and watched him lather his huge cock with lube. Then I felt the dribble inside my crack, a finger, rubbing, probing, entering. I grunted at the invasion but I eagerly raised my butt for him. He pushed me back down and slid on top of me burying my face into the cushions. I could claim that I felt his muscles ripple against my back. The throbbing of his cock against the small of my back sent shivers up and down my spine.

And then he penetrated. I screamed and quickly buried my face back into the cushions, forcing myself not to push him back and off of me. The fucker dove in, the full cock length. More than 8 or 9 inches of thick, steel-hard man cock forced its way inside me, penetrating, stretching, as if forever. My ass screamed, and I tried to breathe. His arm was suddenly around my neck, turning my face around to slobber on my mouth as he lay on top of me full weight, buried deep, and grinding.

I relaxed a little. His kissing made my mouth water, and my hole spasmed around his cock.

Raising himself on both hands, he slowly pulled out, almost all the way, and roughly slammed back in, full rod, deep. Grinding. Kissing. Grabbing my throat. I growled under him.

The slow pull out the second time prepared me better. The hard thrust immediately followed as I felt the knob at my ring muscle. He repeated this a few times and then the pounding began. In earnest. I was rocking under him, taking his ramming as stoically as I could, until I suddenly shivered when his cock shaft found my spot. I screamed, but this time not out of pain but out of lust, out of more, give me more, fuck me more. Harder. Deeper.

He did.

Sweating and grunting, Tom exploded inside me. I couldn't tell from the squirts, but I could tell from the thickening of his rod and the stillness of his body as he buried and shot his load.

"I'm cumming, old man," this was his announcement!

Again, he slid out slowly and I was thinking that now I was going to seep cum all over the couch when he rammed back into me.

"Had enough?"

I mumbled something as I rocked under him. I could hear the swishing of his cock as he fucked me again with his cum as lube. I squeezed as hard as I could to keep his jizz inside me. I wanted his sperm to breed me. Finally, he started to go limp and he slid out of me with a plopping sound.

I hadn't cummed yet, but I didn't care. My ass was on fire. Actually, my whole body was on fire. I flipped onto my back as he flopped onto his side next to me against the back of the couch, breathing hard through his open mouth, his body glistening with sweat. I reached down and fondled his cum-covered dick and sweaty balls.

"You're a good fuck, old man." In a way I didn't mind him calling me old man. It was kind of endearing, accentuating his youth and strength and power. I smiled at him. He looked down at my hard dick and smiled back.

"Want me to get you off?"

I shook my head. I didn't need to get off. I wanted to remain totally horned up next to this Adonis. I turned towards him, my dick pressed against his hip. We were both sweating and naked. He shivered and moaned as I licked up and down his smooth chest, tastiness the saltiness of his body, grinding against his hip.

"Is that a crocodile? A lizard?" I asked as I fingered his arm tattoo, my hand gripping his bicep.

12