Finding My True Heart

Story Info
It takes a while but Francesca gets there in the end.
14.8k words
3.89
10.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My working name is Chyna. And it's not that sort of work! I'm a model. I've just come home from several years in Europe, mostly in the east. I did a lot of magazine and catalogue work there. I made some money but did not end up with a well known face.

I came home because it was time. I loved working there but I also wanted a change. At the moment I'm studying and I'm a partner in an exclusive clothes shop. We save ourselves a fortune because I do all our catalogue and website modelling work.

My real name is Francesca, but my friends and family call me Fran. I'm tall, thin, leggy, with blonde hair that falls a little below my shoulders, hazel eyes and a wide smile. My breasts are small and perky, with pale pink puffy nipples. I keep my pubic hair trimmed, sometimes as a landing strip. I have shaved it bare a few times, mostly for modelling jobs. Once I shaved it all off for a man, a worthless prick who seduced me, demeaned me, and then fucked off with one of the other models. They left me stranded in a small seaside town in Croatia. It was fun, but a little nerve wracking getting back to my base in Berlin, and it ended up costing my fares and fees for several days. I was so pissed off!

I might look innocent but I can assure you I am not. I started masturbating when I was eleven, my sexual curiosity developed young. At seventeen I had the opportunity to give my first blowjob to my friend Miriam's older brother Adrian. This is after I had been sleeping with Miriam for two years. Miriam and I are best friends from the private girls school we attended, and now we run the business together. We're both single and we both like sex, so occasionally we spend a night together. I also infrequently fuck Adrian. He knows a good thing when it happens to him, so his discretion is assured. Is it weird that I sleep with brother and sister? Maybe, but it doesn't worry me, and it's never with both of them together.

Some people call me promiscuous, and the not so nice label me as a slut. I don't care: as I see it I'm only behaving like a lot of the men I have met. I like sex, and I like it on my terms.

The first time Miriam and I had sex was at school. We were boarders. We attended an exclusive boarding school, and on hot summer weekend afternoons we would sunbake by the swimming pool. I remember I was lying on my face down on my towel, and I had untied my top to avoid tan marks. I had a cute backless top I wanted to wear and I didn't want white stripes. Miriam was lounging in a deck chair. Her already curvier body was contained in a demure navy one piece. She dared me to roll over and show my tits to her, and anyone who came past, for two minutes. The risk was low, and as it was I think she was the only one who saw my powdery nubs. I challenged her to shower with me. She agreed quickly, and it was only a few minutes before we were naked and soapy. I ran my hands across her larger breasts, flicking her nipples on the way passed. We naturally leaned in and kissed, starting with a peck and moving to a long French kiss. We broke apart, but we weren't finished. Miriam had just invited me to finger her when the pre dinner bell rang. We had ten minutes to get to the dining hall.

"Later" I said, to which she replied "I can't wait. I've wanted this for a while now."

I don't remember the food, but I do remember Miriam and I being very daring. We wore pyjamas to bed but spent most of the night naked and entangled. Amongst the orgasms we found time to chat. For both of us this night was the beginning of the rest of our lives. We're lifelong friends, and though we spent some time apart we always come back to each other.

I've had my share of erotic experiences. I've had a lot of threesomes, several of which involved double penetration. I quite like anal sex, giving and receiving, but when I want it. Men, women, doesn't worry me too much.

I want to tell you about my recent and memorable adventures. I hadn't played a lot with domination, but this seemed like a good time. I had been interested for a while but the opportunity had not arisen. I had watched and read quite a lot, and had invested in a couple of starter manuals. I knew about safety. I didn't really want to hurt anyone too much. My focus was more about control and my pleasure.

We'd been working hard and Mum wasn't well so play time had been limited. Miriam proposed a blowout foursome when we finished the new website, but in the meantime I was making do with a flick through some porn sites. A few categories appealed to me, including facesitting (who doesn't enFrany a good licking?), "jerk off instructions" and chastity (I love the idea of controlling when my male partner comes, if I let him come at all). Also cuckholding and femdom sounded fun. I really only needed a willing participant.

I gathered a few items ready for any opportunity that might arise. I had several pairs of boots in the cupboard and I wasn't worried about any other clothing really. Attitude seemed to be more important than attire. Around my flat I gathered clothes pegs, some rough twine, my trusty vibrator, a butt plug I used occasionally and my hairbrush. Definitely just a starter kit. If it was fun and I wanted to do more I might invest further. This would do to begin.

Miriam and I were shooting some photos in one of the laneways near the shop. Nothing sets off designer fashion like a bit of urban grunge texture. I noticed a guy hanging around watching. He seemed to be enjoying the show, especially when I had to do a quick change and there was almost a momentary nipple flash. When Miriam needed to take a call I approached him. Rather than running away he stood his ground. I wasn't aggressive, simply asking if he wanted a drink at the end of the day. He agreed and we set a date. The first night was short, a chance to check each other out.

The second date, several nights later, went longer. It stated with dinner and moved to a night club. Between cocktails we ground our bodies together. It was like fucking with all our clothes on. I set the tempo, and just as Alex seemed to be about to lose it I called an end to the night. Many of my relationships that went beyond a second date failed because the man, or woman, could not cope with my desire to make decisions. This felt different. I was beginning to harbour hopes of both playing with female domination and having a longer term relationship.

Alex has many of the qualities I look for in a partner, male or female. Being a bit selfish I like someone who understands I like some control. For the record Miriam and I are similar in this respect, but we've known each other long enough to know when to fight and when to concede or withdraw. Alex was, to my eyes, a finely crafted man, with sparkling eyes, a strong jaw, and a finely tuned intelligence. He also exhibited the character traits I look for, namely openess, a sense of humour, generosity and a resilience to put up with my occasional bullshit. All in all he seemed too good to be true. All I could hope for as well was that he possessed a thick and gnarly penis. I thought about it and decided to test our burgeoning relationship.

I rang Alex and suggested dinner at a really good restaurant, followed by a visit to a different club. I didn't tell him what sort of club. What I had in mind was a BDSM club.

We met for cocktails and moved onto dinner. Oysters followed by a fine filet and a sophisticated dessert. With a good wine it was a perfect occasion. The restaurant was elegant and modern, and we had dressed to match. Alex wore a beautifully cut suit and I wore knee high boots, a black skirt with a zipper up the front, a skimpy white linen top, covered with a red bolero jacket. I had my hair pulled back and wore more make up than usual.

We walked hand in hand, drunk with good wine and high spirits. The lane was dark, and half way along the anonymous red door opened onto some steps leading to a basement. Pulsing music floated up the stairs as we approached another set of doors. We paid the entry and pushed into a large space. Along one wall was a bar, staffed with leather waistcoat clad staff. Across the club there were entrances to what must be private rooms. In the centre were some tables, populated with people in various states of undress and distress, watching the events happening at the benches. The lights were low, with the benches highlighted, as was the X frame sitting between them.

We joined a table that already had two attractive young ladies sitting at it. We introduced ourselves and I sent Alex to get a bottle of wine to share. We chatted with them for a bit. They were international students who met at college and had become girlfriends. Kristi was Canadian, a curvy Eurasian woman with long dark hair and almond eyes. Her partner, Nisha, was a fine featured leggy Indian girl. She was lithe and stunningly attractive. Her eyes were coal black and her skin a warm caramel. After several minutes our eyes turned to the room.

One bench a leather clad domme dripped blood red wax on her male slave. He writhed as she swirled over his very erect shaved and shackled cock. It was only then that I noticed the metal rod protruding from the head of his penis. Note to self: candles, cock harness and whatever that was needed some research. Probably not the last idea from the night.

On the other bench a large woman was tied face up. She was deep throating the man who stood over her while a women sent pulses of electricity through clips attached to her labia and nipples. Nothing for me there.

The X frame was currently decorated by a small, pixie like woman. She was gagged, and she had been totally shaved. The only decoration on her body, that I could see, was some sort of Celtic tattoo around her navel. A majestically tall black women, dressed in very little, worked her over using a range of tools. Based on my porn watching I think it was a flogger, followed by a crop and finished off with a thin cane.

We sipped our drinks for a while, absorbing the view. I had picked up a bit of knowledge. I leant into Alex and asked how he was going.

"Pretty good. After the surprise wore off I started to get into it. Is this the first time you've come here?"

"Yes" I replied. "I was curious. Before I met you I had been single for a bit, apart from a few one night stands. I've been watching some porn, including some female domination. I wanted to see what it was like."

As we talked the benches and X frame turned over to new sets of players. There was now a male being pegged, a curvy woman having clamps and pegs applied to lots of soft spots, and another woman being worked over by four guys (cunt, mouth and each hand).

"See anything you like" Alex asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Maybe" I replied coyly, not willing to give too much away. "I'm turned on by the atmosphere, but not necessarily by everything going on."

"I'm hard. If only there was a slave girl to take my cock" he countered. Could sure do with a sweet blowjob."

"Don't look at me" was my response. "The only time I'll suck you off is to get it hard enough to fuck me. Now be good and kneel in front of me."

He knelt in supplication.

"Use your tie as a blindfold. You're not worthy of seeing me yet."

After I sure he couldn't see me I unzipped my skirt, exposing my wet cunt. I placed my boots over his shoulders and bid him eat me, which he did until I rollicked in orgasm. Two young women looked at me with curiosity and lust. I looked down at Alex and asked him if he wanted to assist some other ladies.

"If it pleases Mistress" he replied. Snap, I thought.

As I zipped up I turned and offered Alex's services to Kristi and Nisha, which they took up immediately. Kristi shimmied her tight dress up and pulled her her thin thong to the side. This exposed clean shaven and very puffy lips. I told Alex to remove his blindfold and get on with it. While Alex earnestly set about his work her friend, Nisha, popped the buttons on her dress and sucked and tugged her large nipples until points were achieved. Orgasm soon followed. The young women swapped. Nisha unzipped and dropped her skirt, and with a look from Kristi, also shucked off her shirt. Alex bent to work again, this time working over a lightly trimmed dark minge. Nisha's breasts were smaller, but her nipples were eraser like. And very soon light clamps were being applied to her by Kristi. As she orgasmed the clamps were removed, which sent Nisha into her own orbit. Kristi offered to play some more. I demurred, keen to have Alex to myself. I did get their numbers for a later date. I was keen to play with them some more.

As we left I noticed Alex was glowing.

"Spill" I said as we left.

"I've been to clubs like that before. I've also served women before. Not like you though."

"Well strap in, we're going for a ride. We're not going to fuck tonight. Soon we're going to talk about limits and desires. We'll see if we're really compatible. If I go this route I don't want it to fizzle 'cause I didn't find out enough to make it work. Do you really want to submit to me?" I finished with.

"Yes Mistress, but only if it works for you. I would also be happy seeing you as a boyfriend, or even just as a fuckbuddy."

"Okay, this is what I want right now. You will write down all your experiences for me. Tell me all about every whip crack, every boot you kissed. Tell me all about your mistresses and where you met them. I don't care if it takes you all night, but I want it by six tomorrow night. I'm away for the week on business and I want some bedtime reading. If I don't want to finger myself just reading this thing the relationship is over. So no pressure!

"Also, you need to go shopping tomorrow. Along with the story I need a dick pic of you wearing a steel cock harness. It needs to be snug enough to contain your hard on but not so snug you can't wear it for a week. That last bit is important, 'cause the earliest it is coming off is next weekend."

"Yes Mistress."

"Make sure your cock is hard in the photo."

"Yes Mistress."

"Go home now and dream of worshipping me. You're allowed one last come before you cage yourself. Think about how you will please me and write that as well."

I moved in and we kissed deep and hard.

"Bear this week and we'll share a night you won't forget. If you decide it's not for you that's fine too. Use the safeword. Just be aware I will look for another slave if that happens. Good night" I finished with as I stepped away.

At 3pm the next day Alex sent me four photos. His cock, encased in a chrome spider web, strained to escape. He covered all the angles. One picture intrigued me. A hand, obviously female and adorned with black nail polish, pulled his scrotum up, allowing a photo of the ring that ran underneath. I texted him straight away, asking who it was in the photo. He replied that her name was Naomi, and that she had assisted in fitting the ring and the harness.

The flow of messages:

C: What did she do?

A: Measured me. Iced my balls to shrink me. Fitted it. Explained how it went on

C: Did you enjoy?

A: Yes Mistress

C: Why?

A: She had to tug my balls. Also, she is attractive, but not as attractive as you

C: Nice suck up slave. Get her number, I might want to meet her

A: Yes Mistress

C: Also send me photos, full length, face, intimate if she will do them. Send with your story. 2 hours max!

A: Yes Mistress. Stand by

Half an hour later the photos and Alex' story arrived.

I looked at the photos first. Alex had sent five. One was a full length shot of a young lady, early twenties, dressed in black. In her hand she wielded a cane.

The close up of her face revealed a very attractive Eurasian women, complete with dark deep pools for eyes.

More intimate shots followed: a small very erect nipple; the top of a dense pubic triangle, revealed by her hand pulling her leather pants down; and, a bullwhip tattoo adorning the side of her quite large breast. Underneath the whip design were some strokes. Alex decoded this in his accompanying text. They were a count of the number of men who had submitted to her for more than three sessions. Naomi agreed to the photos because wanted to meet me and play with me, apparently. Maybe, but that was for later.

I replied to Alex's text, telling him he had done well so far, and that I would contact him after I had read his story. I settled down to read the six page document.

By page two I had my fingers strumming my clitoris. Half way through page three, as he described the first time a woman had caned him, I orgasmed. On page five he was tongue fucking one mistress while her friend fucked his arse. He described the first time this had happened, how a woman he really didn't know well, was doing the most intimate thing to him. Alex continued that after these woman left him alone and bereft, he promised himself that he would do it again when the time was right, but only when he was as sure as possible he would not be hurt. He was choosing me, trusting that I would be considerate of his vulnerability. I decided in that moment that I would fuck him that way, but only after we had established our relationship.

I emailed Alex, telling him that the letter was acceptable. In fact I was so impressed with the story he had put together. It was sexy and revealing. I knew a lot about Alex's desires, and It had also revealed quite a lot to me about why I wanted to do this. I think I wanted Alex for the odd female domination scene, but also for more. Perhaps he was the partner that I hadn't found yet.

I continued that this scene would run until Sunday, midday. I would contact him as I wished and he was expected to do what I asked, and that from midday Saturday until midday Sunday I was the only thing in his diary.

His reply was short: "so be it Mistress."

At midday Wednesday and 4pm Thursday I asked him to send me a photo to prove he still had the cock cage on. Both photos arrived within minutes.

On Friday afternoon I was home from my trip. At 3pm I told him to find Naomi and to purchase three things from her. The first was Naomi's favourite cane, second was a pair of nipple clamps. Third was Alex's free choice, whatever he wanted in the moment. Alex was told to send me a photo of the items by 9pm. I needed to know what the tools were so that I could research and make sure I used them safely.

The nipple clamps were quite heavy clover clamps, and Alex's choice was a parachute for ball torture. Clearly Alex had a lot of experience based on these choices and the letter he had sent me. I wondered why he would submit to a relative amateur like me. I'd done quite a lot of reading but the club was my only practical experience.

He had chosen me, and we had a contract for at least one scene. He had made no signs that he wanted out. I wanted to carry it through, but I also decided a short session would be best.

I watched some instructional videos, followed by a couple of short quality femdom videos. I also read Alex's letter again. By this stage I was naked and working myself over with my favourite dildo. I also had a basic plan in place.

On Saturday morning I met Miriam to catch up. We reviewed business, and moved onto personal matters. I told her the latest about Alex, and what I planned. She was intrigued. I told that if it went well we could make a foursome at some point. She would need, however, to find herself a submissive, or a dominant, depending upon how she felt about it. I wondered aloud whether Naomi would domme women. Miriam demurred, promising to think about that more.

She then regaled me in fine detail about the man she had fucked after a gallery opening she attended during the week. She didn't know his name. They had barely spoken, but she soon found herself naked in his hotel room. After deep throating him she rode him until he exploded deep inside her. After a spa and some very fine sparkling wine they went again. Miriam told me that she felt very, very comfortable, so she invited this man to take her anal virginity. He was not too big, skilled and very gentle, and she thoroughly enjoyed the experience after a little early discomfort. She knew she wouldn't see him again so she felt safe. After a quick shower she found herself on her way home, flushed with the feel of recent orgasms.