All Comments on 'Finding My Way Home Ch. 02'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

I think you are making this much too difficult. It is a bit hard to accept that Lily would be such a hard headed, quixotic, unreasonable woman when she knows Jon is not the type of person her husband was. Pushing him away is not going to make Buck, or his family stay away and only leaves her vulnerable to them. Lily is supposed to be a smart, hard working woman, but here she seems kind of unreasonably dumb and it appears out of character. Why did Buck suddenly appear when he had been gone for years, did he get wind of Jon appearing on the scene and why would he even care?

I am one of those logical types and will go back and re-read the first chapter, but something seems out of sorts at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I don't get why you introduced Buck into the story, he's a dead beat dad and Lily is smarter than you are making her out to be in this chapter.

Also THROUGH, not thru, thru is for texting, take the second it takes to type THROUGH I almost stopped reading this chapter at the end of page one because of all the THRU's.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatabout 12 years ago

I'm enjoying your story and I have no problem with the way Lily is acting or that her deadbeat ex shows up. Deadbeat ex's can and do show up out of the blue like that. I've got more than a few stories I could tell.

Lily's behavior is very "bite your nose off to spite your face" but it's not unusual for some one who has been seriously hurt and has issues left from a bad relationship. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very good so far

this love story is different and you have my attention right now . i cannot wait for the next chapter

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsabout 12 years ago

I am loving this story so far. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm an optimist

I hope that they have a loving future together

McCaslandMcCaslandabout 12 years ago
Mistake...

His first mistake was sleeping with her while she was drunk and not fully aware of what was going on. He should have took her home and told her to sleep on it.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Girl plus guy = baby

He saves her. She come to his house and into his bedroom. They get naked . She has not had sex for 2 yrs. He has not had sex for 15 months. They have sex, he cums in her. I see pregnant. Later she said, It was a Mistake, I should not had come here." I Have my life planed, having my own business, raising Lauren, single mother, NO male is my life. She has problem that Jon can help with IF Lily will let him. I read ch. 2 and am going to rest of the story. sqhead

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Sex

with someone drunk and therefore, not in control or responsible is not a good idea. It doesn't matter if Lily got drunk on her own or was plied with liquor.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 5 years ago
Still loving it

So Lily is a mixed up Mum; given what she has gone through, I can accept that.

It's a great story and I am still looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sleeping with someone drunk is fine shes still a consenting adult who went out of her way to bang him. Jeez if the roles were reversed ppl wouldnt complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He had no trouble finding her house from the address. Didn’t he just drive her home the last time they were out?

He was stupid to have sex with her when she was drunk.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Should cut your lose’s mate and I’m a woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES