All Comments on 'Finding My Way Home Ch. 06'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I still think it would have made sense for Jon to see a shrink to deal with all of his issues, but you wrapped it up nicely. I love a happy ending and this was certainly that.

Five stars.

john1946john1946almost 12 years ago
Well Done

A good story and i enjoyed it. Look forward to more.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 12 years ago
Well done!`

I loved this story. Great work and keep 'em coming!

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

This was really a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I liked this story but I am still iffy about the entire Cindy thing and Lily begging him to beat her with a belt. I liked the story minus those two reasons. Cindy should have been someone that he was sleeping with to piss Lily off...not to actually fall for. It almost made Jon an unlikable character instead of the woman (Cindy) who comes between to star-crossed lovers, kwim?

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I really like your style and loved all Six chapters. Keep'em comin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a ride!

Awesome story, very well written. I found it to be captivating, and very believable. I'm a sucker for "guy gets the right girl", and "girl gets the good guy", and even Cindy fit in well as part of a realistic story line. Thanks! Definitely one of my faves!

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
What Next

Both Jon and Lily come across as unlikeable and immoral characters.

Three months after his girlfriend (almost fiance) who also happens to be Lily's friend dies, Jon and Lily are dating, fucking and two month's later they're getting married.

Next episode will have Lily dying in childbirth and a couple of month's later, Jon will be fucking and marrying Rhonda.

Lily's mother is realistic. She can't stand Jon for whipping her daughter, but tolerates him for saving her daughter's and granddaughter's lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Well Done

Loved the back from Afghanistan to small home town angle to trying to get together with high school crush!! And then you added enough twists to the story to make it really interesting.

Definite 5 stars - as for the nay-sayers that didn't like it (Dubby, for one) - when they write a story, I'm guessing it won't be nearly as good as this one!!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story, but...

Lily was directly responsible for Cindy being killed, whether by action or inaction. She could have at least called Jon to warn him. That will always be a heavy dark cloud over their relationship. Personally, I could have never trusted her ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Well constructed story with lots of twists and turns. I was anticipating a 3 way with Cindy and Rhonda but not expecting the whole belt scene. As a vet myself it made me quite emotional as I remember the turmoil that returning home and leaving the forces involves. Well done and thank you

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Excellent Series

However, to me, it is not credible that he could forgive Lily for her almost direct role in Cindy's death. She should have called 911 and Cindy to warn them. The motherhood thing is not an excuse for what she did. Otherwise, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Well done!

Enjoyed it all...the twists and turns...(not losing Cindy)...but love the way it came out. More than 5 stars...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Very good and thanks for a story with an ending and not one that leaves us hanging Very Very well done JOB!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best read in a long time.

A work of art. Kept me interested through all chapters.

Dwf81Dwf81about 8 years ago
This was a great series!

Its was interesting, emotional, and well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting, but.

After Lily had pointed Buck's family at me, shotgun and all, and they had come blasting in, killing my girlfriend Cindy, Lily and I would have been done and over with, like lickety split. And never EVER to be together again. Love or not, someone sends a couple of bloodthirsty crazy assholes with a shotgun after me, and even telling them where I am? That is IT. Nevermore, quoth the Raven. And damned if he wasn't right. 4 Stars anyway, it was an interesting story.

brianelabrianelaalmost 6 years ago
Great story 5*****

I am a Vietnam vet and I can relate to the problems veterans have it took me over 21 years to get some semblance of peace after that war experience. Did I enjoy reading this story, HELL YES.

cordialddcordialddover 5 years ago
A complex emotional story with seemingly far-fetched actions that are hard for many to believe...

But somehow they fit. The belting was the carthartic point for the story and the awkward measurement of our "hero." I was disturbed that the author did not write in more despair over Cindy's death and killing Buck's relatives. I would think he would be an almost comatose mess from this. Single mothers are frighteningly emotional and often respond illogically to threats to their child; in this regard Lily's actions in sending Buck to Cindy's house and not calling law enforcement are deplorable but believable. His horror over belting Lily could have provided some balancing in his mind for her role in Cindy's death but it's hard picturing the bouncy happy ending after everything. Still, it's just a story and has to get someplace eventually. A 5 for the storytelling.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Well written story, love, loss, drama and finally love that leads to a new family and then a happily ever after. A well deserved 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars.

Excellent story. I found the belting scene disturbing, maybe a bit extreme, but not out of character.

Don't we all unjustly lash out at the ones we claim to love some times?

And don't we all lose our temper and go way beyond our normal behaviour some times?

Aren't we all a mixed blend of good, cloaking our evil side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

s Stars all the way.

Papaof12Papaof12over 1 year ago

Good story. It flowed nicely and kept my interest

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a bullshit move to kill off Cindy, just to clear her away so he could get back with Lily, which he never should have done under the circumstances. Would have been far better to just work toward a reconciliation without the killing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agree with previous comment- Cindy should not have died!!

Lily and her mother can go fuck themselves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I finished reading it, but disappointed with the direction of the story after Cindy was killed. Lilly would have been an accessory to Manslaughter and attempted murder and would have gone to jail, probably for life, and it would be in the law's hands. Lauren would have been a better direction to pursue and Lilly should have been the lost soul. Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Had to kill off the one who was wife material to get him back with the broken bitch. Who caused the death of his girlfriend. He deserves raising more kids from other dudes, her "bad boy" kink should be kicking off soon. A fitting sequel for the loving wives section. It's full of pretend alpha dudes who always end up as simps and cucks so he will fit right in. The dude kept simping over a girl who sent killers after him, a bit of cucking is nothing compared to that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories