Finding Myself in Spain Pt. 01

Story Info
I never envisioned myself losing my virginity this way.
1.2k words
4.11
11.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there! My name is Jessica, and I am 18 years old. I am 5'7 and weigh 155 pounds. I am a chunky monkey but nice and thick in all the right places, and I have a killer smile, sparkling green eyes, and long golden-brown hair. I have a fat round bubble butt and a pair of 36ddds. I work out, so although I am thick, I am muscular thick. I am a nerd, graduated with a 4.0 GPA, and spent most of high school hiding my body because I was always one of the bigger girls. I hated my body, but all that changed this summer once I met Sir.

Until the beginning of this summer, I was a virgin. I had planned on having sex with my boyfriend the night we graduated, but I found out that he was fucking my best friend for who knows how long, so I backed out, and he broke up with me. So I figure I am better off anyways. Remember I said I was nerdy? That is true, but I am also a closet smut reader. I love reading sex stories, and the raunchier, the better. The things that get me off might make others squirm. My taste is not vanilla, nor is it singular. I have fantasies of being used like a cum slut, double penetrated, used to get you off, and good for nothing else. These thoughts are what make me double-click my mouse and make myself have the most intense orgasms ever.

I planned a trip with my ex to Barcelona, Spain. for two weeks, but after the breakup, I decided to swap our regular tickets out for a business class ticket. That was probably mistake number one, going to a strange country by myself, and mistake number two, was playing mind fuck games with myself on the plane. By that, I mean that I had loaded my tablet with loads of Erotica before I left because it's not like anyone would know I was reading smut in public. I get off on words, and sometimes I can make myself cum without even touching myself, and that was the game I was playing on the plane when it became too overwhelming. Then, I slyly started masturbating under the blanket I was using as a barrier to prying eyes. I started by running my fingers over the soft fabric of my panties before pushing them between my pussy lips. I could feel my panties getting wet and fast. At that point, I decided to take it a step further and slide a finger into my tight wet pussy, but only the tip; I was going at it with my clit. I slowly started to rub it in a circular motion with deliberate strokes of my fingers. It's at that point that a low moan escapes my lips. At least, I thought it was soft, but apparently, it wasn't because when I looked around the plane, a tall, dark, and handsome stranger was looking directly at me, and he was holding my stare.

I panicked and got up quickly and rushed to the bathroom, but in my haste, I forgot to lock the door behind me, and I only realized it once the door opened and this sexy stranger stepped into the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind him. At that point, I realized two things: I had no intention of telling him to get out and wanted to be used by him. So, I just held his stare for longer than I should have because he pushed me up against the sink and forced me to turn around. The next thing I knew, I felt my panties being slid to the side, and before I could even think to tell him I was a virgin, he said I know and plunged his thick cock deep inside my pussy within a few strokes. It took a minute or two for him to work his way inside me, and I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt because it hurt like hell. Still, I found myself loving the pain and an animalistic instinct took over, and eventually, the pain subsided, and pleasure took over. I heard myself begging him to go deeper, faster, and more repeatedly. He kept telling me how good my wet pussy felt, how he could feel my pussy juices dripping down his shaft onto his balls. Finally, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it tight, forcing me back down on his cock. Then, he slowed his strokes and started to hit the spot inside me that had me wanting to explode; as I said, that's it, it feels so good, he kept making slow, intricate strokes over and over, and I felt my pussy walls clinch up and felt my orgasm hit hard, it started with shaky legs, a surge of electricity going through my body to where I couldn't stand. He had to hold me up with his arm wrapped around my waist.

It took me a minute to gain my composure, and I had to tell him to stop because I couldn't deal with the sensation anymore, and it was at that point I hopped off his cock and got down on my knees. I always left my ex satisfied with my head game, so this would be fun for me, or so I thought. Unfortunately, my ex did not have a dominant bone in his body, but he got off acting like a dick, so he liked grabbing my head and forcing my mouth down on his cock, and I hated when he did it because he was a fake. So here I am with this stranger's cock buried in my mouth when I find him putting both hands on my head as he starts to fuck my face. The feeling is so different from when my ex did it. He makes my ex look like an amateur. With both hands on my head, gripping my hair tight, he starts to fuck my face and force his cock deeper down my throat. I am choking and can barely breathe, and just when I think I cannot stand it anymore, he tightens his grip on my hair and forces his whole throbbing shaft down my throat, all the while calling me a worthless whore and, at that moment I feel hot spurts of cum hit the back of my throat, down my throat. It tastes so good that I find myself sucking, hoping to get more.

I felt empty once he withdrew his cock from my mouth and all I could do was sit with my knees at his feet, and there was something at that moment that made me feel so small, but the domineering look on his face made me feel a sense of peace within me. At that, he put his cock away, zipped up his pants, unlocked the door, and walked out. I waited a few minutes to walk out because I didn't want to look suspicious, but no one was even looking when I walked out of the bathroom. So I go back to my seat, and at some point, I must have dozed off because the next thing I know is I am being woken up by a flight attendant telling me it's time to exit the plane. As I gather my things up, I see a business card on the seat next to me with the words "call me" written on it with a sharpie. Curious, I put it in my bag and deboarded the plane.

If this is how my trip to Spain starts, I can only imagine how it can get any better.