It Was More Than I Expected #01

Story Info
Part 1 It seemed innocent enough. Just a kind gesture.
1.2k words
4.26
15.3k
10

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 3 years since i had lost my husband Chad to a heart attack. i have missed him each and every day of that time.

I was to young to be a widow at 59. But here i am now at 62 missing all that a good marriage provides.

With Chad gone i had thrown myself into all kinds of things to fill the void. Volunteer work at the church a gym membership and more.

The church had become my life and before long i was offered a full time position by Father Matt.

I gladly accepted and jumped in. The position was for a secretary in the school office. Children all around, something Chad and i never had and volunteers a plenty.

The first couple of months where a whirl wind of activities and went by to quickly.

One day as i was chatting with Ben, one of our 3 maintenance men. I mentioned that i had an electrician coming over to my house to install a ceiling fan in two weeks.

Ben protested and said he would do it the next day. I told him that i didn't want to take him away from his young family. I knew he was married and had a 13 year old son in our school.

He insisted and we set a time up for the next day, Saturday.

That morning as i cleaned the house my mind wandered to Ben. At first thinking how nice he was. Then, still being a women i began to think about other things.

Ben was 32 and very handsome. Dark hair and a killer smile. Well over 6' he was a pleasure to look at. And look at him i did. After all i'm 62 not 92.

At around 2 o'clock the doorbell rang and when i answered there stood Ben. With his tools and ladder he looked unusually hot. The whole handyman thing came to mind. Pushing that thought aside i welcomed him in.

We chatted a little and i showed him where the fan was going in the living room. As he walked by me I inhaled his aroma,it engulfed me and brought back memories of my life before with Chad.

As he set up his ladder all i could do is look at him. Tight black tee shirt and baggy grey shorts. My thought was, I wished the shorts were just as tight.

As he went up the ladder i could sense he was watching me but i didn't care i was focused on his legs and those shorts. Then i heard him, "Sheri could you come over and hold the ladder"

In a trance i walked over and took hold of the ladder. Without thinking i looked up. Inside those baggy shorts was the most magnificent cock i had seen in my 62 years.

Then i heard his voice "You see something you like Sheri" The whole time I had been focused on his cock and had not looked at his face but when I did the smile I was use to at school was now a smirk. I couldnt talk but nodded yes.

He started down the ladder then turned. His shorts were now at my eye level. "Pull them down Sheri so you get a good look at what you want".

I was in a daze. I had never done anything like this before, at least since college..But I knew I wanted to and needed to.

My hands went to the waistband of his shorts and without a second thought I pulled them down. there it was inches from my face. Something I had not seen in 3 years. My mouth started to water. I was now consumed by lust. Everything I learned in church was now gone and only this cock slut remained.

Pushing me back he shook the shorts from his feet. It was then i noticed a change in his attitude. Gone was the friendly and polite Ben. In his place was a demanding and dominate man.

Grabbing my hair he pulled me towards him. "Your gonna get face fucked now Sheri and love every minute of it" Without a thought I opened my mouth and offered it to him. The feeling of his cock entering my mouth made me dizzy.

He became somewhat crazed. Pounding my throat calling me names. "i'm gonna fuck them pretty little lips of yours you fucking slut." And believe me he was.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed my face into his sack "Lick them mother fuckers Sheri"

I had a hard time breathing but i knew what i had to do and wanted to do. I loved it!

One at a time i sucked each one into my mouth then started to give them a warm wet tongue bath. "Oh fuck yes Sheri but your not done down there bitch". With that he turned around and spread his ass open, "Eat it you fucking cunt". Once again this was something I I had done maybe 2 or 3 times in my life. But i did it. I had lost all reason, I was a slut. He had his hand on the back of my head pushing my face into his ass.

"Lick it Sheri". Lick it I did! As I forced my tongue into his asshole I reached between his legs grabbing his cock, stroking him for all i was worth. i began to move back and forth from his ass to his balls.

After what seemed like 10 minutes he pushed me away. "I'm gonna fuck you Sheri like you never been fucked before".

This would be the only time i protested. I didn't want to but i had to. Women of my age have vaginal dryness and it can be very painful. I explained this to Ben and he seem to listen. After a moment that smirk returned. "Bend over the couch Sheri". I knew what was coming but had experienced it hundreds of times before with Chad and in high school and college.

I bent over the back of the couch and to my surprise the first thing i felt was his tongue probing my ass. I moaned. "You like my tongue in your ass Sheri" I do I responded.

With that he stood up and spit on it and pushed his cock in. What a feeling. I was in heaven. It had been quite awhile maybe 4 years since I had my ass treated to a cock. It was as awesome as I remembered.

To say Ben fucked my ass would be an understatement. It was more like a pounding.

Wanting more i was a little disappointed when he said "I'm gonna cum in your ass Sheri".And with that he did. More cum than i had ever felt. I could feel it dripping out. What a glorious feeling. I was now an official cum slut who was left wanting more.

I watched as he put his shorts on and pick up his tools. He was silent the whole time.

Then he spoke "We can finish the fan another time Sheri, i'll need help so i'll bring Mike with me."

My mind raced, Mike? Then it hit me Mike was in Bens department at the church. He is almost 60,black and extremely handsome.

i smiled at Ben of course you can bring Mike.

Ben smiled gave me a kiss and patted me on the ass. "Later slut"

After Ben left I showered, dressed and headed to the Pharmacy for lubricant. A women needs to be prepared.