Finding out

Story Info
An old high school friend gets me hooked.
7.6k words
4.63
35.7k
49
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my hometown there's really nothing much to do. If you don't drink, you're pretty much out of the picture. The old joke was true in my town. "They roll up the sidewalks at 8pm."

So at 21 I started drinking non alcoholic beer. It was basically a social thing for me. It made me look like I belonged in the bar with everyone else.

That's where I was one evening, out on the porch enjoying the summer night air when I saw a familiar face. I walked over and looked down at her. "Hello Laura."

"Hi Mike. I haven't seen you in ages. How's it going?"

I shrugged. "You know how it is. It's after 8. So here I am."

She understood that and invited me to join her. I accepted simply because she fascinated me, just like she had back in high school. I'd hung out with her a few times back then, and then again after we graduated. She interested me for a couple of reasons. She was a good looking woman, although she wasn't overly busty like most of the ones I chased back then. She looked physically a lot like my cousin Susan. She had nice curves and I guessed about C cup tits. It was her mouth that intrigued me though. She was one of only a couple of girls I ever met that had what all my friends always called blowjob lips. It wasn't hard to picture them wrapped around your cock. As we sat talking that night I was doing just that.

The other thing about her was she was a preacher's kid. I'd only known a couple of others and the old rumors turned out to be true about them. I hadn't seen that in Laura though, so I was doubting the old saying that they were wilder than the usual person.

Laura had a few that night as we talked, chatting about the old days of course. We spent quite a while doing that, until she finally picked up her purse and smiled at me. "I guess it's time for me to get going."

I noticed she was fumbling around a bit looking for her car keys. Being a gentleman I said, "Let me give you a ride home. You've had a few tonight."

She nodded at my beer can. "So have you Mike." I held my can up and showed her my secret.

"It's completely non alcoholic. I've had literally no alcohol tonight."

That fascinated her. But after checking out my beer can she finally accepted my offer of a ride home. As we walked out to my car she was amused by the fact that I locked my car doors in our small town.

She told me that as we climbed into my vehicle. "Nothing ever gets stolen here you know."

I nodded, agreeing with her. "To tell the truth I usually leave it unlocked." I started the car then, rolling down the windows. "I was out today with my camera though and forgot to take it inside. So I figured I'd lock it rather than lose several thousand dollars worth of equipment."

I pulled out onto the street as she glanced in the back at all my stuff. "You're still doing that huh?" I nodded telling her, "One more year and I graduate with a fine arts degree. Then I get to see where it goes from there."

I saw her nod. I was just about uptown then. That's when she asked, "So do you have a favorite thing when you're out taking pictures?"

I shrugged. "I guess for me it's old abandoned houses and nature shots. That's my favorites." I looked at her and pulled over, parking just before the stop light. Pulling out my phone I asked, "Want to see some?"

When she nodded I ran through the ones I had on my phone. She was very complimentary, telling me, "You're really very good. I like these."

I thanked her, putting my phone away and heading for the countryside. She looked a bit puzzled by that, finally asking me, "Where are you going?"

I hadn't really thought about it. I just headed for the last place I knew she lived. I was almost there as I told her, "Out to your place. Aren't you still living at home with your parents?"

She shook her head as the church and the house next to it came into view. "I did until the fall after graduation. But not since then." We drove slowly past the old house and church then. That time of night it was starkly illuminated by a couple of security lights, making everything look cold and forbidding. As we passed she giggled to herself. Then she turned my way.

"Remember that night after graduation when you asked me to pose nude for you?"

I actually hadn't, but when she mentioned it of course it popped back into mind. She'd almost taken me up on it that night. Almost being the key word. I joined her laughter then.

"I'd actually forgotten all about that." I grinned before saying, "If I remember correctly, you turned me down. I just figured it was a small town thing. Like the rest of this place."

She looked a little surprised by what I said. "You really don't have a clue do you Mike?"

"About what?"

"About our town. We live in a town of 300 people, and not only are all of them related, but they're fucking each other too."

I managed to look surprised by that. In my case it was right. I'd gotten both my sister Kim and my cousin Susan into bed years before. "How do you know that Laura?"

"Hello? Preacher's kid here. Who do you think heard everything about all of that? My Dad did. And Dad liked to gossip." She looked my way and asked, "Got some free time?"

I nodded. "Good. Let's go on a little tour of Sodom and Gomorrah shall we?"

I drove back into town then. She directed me back to my old block. "You used to live there didn't you?" I nodded. She had me turn left then. Halfway down the block she pointed to her right. "Remember the girl that lived there?"

I nodded. "Lisa." Laura nodded. "That's her. Guess who used to entertain both her older brothers after she graduated high school?"

"Really?" I could picture that and of course asked, "At different times or together?"

Laura laughed again. "At the same time is what I was told. Notice both of the boys cars are still there?"

I saw several cars in the drive, so I nodded. "That's because once Lisa left, Mommy took over. I wouldn't be surprised if she's doing them as we speak."

I turned again and she pointed out another house. "Lori and Jill. Remember them?"

I did. They were non identical twins. Laura smiled again. "They never closed their drapes. From what I'm told they used to put on lesbian shows for guys looking in the windows."

I'd missed out while living on that block. Laura had one more for me. She guided me down an alley finally telling me to stop. I did as she asked. We were both looking across a small back yard then at a sliding glass door. A familiar looking girl came to the door and looked out, seeing us sitting there. Laura grinned then. "Shut the lights off now."

As I watched the girl came back with an older guy. I looked over at Laura who was watching and smiling. "I know who that is. I just can't remember her name."

"Beth. She graduated with us." She nodded toward the door. "Check it out."

I looked back to see both of the people in the door were naked then and Beth was on her knees sucking cock. That raised my eyebrow and my cock.

"So who's the guy?" Laura grinned. "Her Dad. This is the only place in town you can get a live sex show."

I was amazed. I looked back at Beth, who changed position then. She got up on her hands and knees and Daddy knelt behind her, sliding his hard cock into her pussy.

"Every time they see a car stopped here, this is what they do. They like being watched."

We watched them finish up. Then they stood up, both of them smiling and waving at us. I started the car and drove away, shaking my head in awe.

Laura was watching me intently. "So how did you like that?"

I glanced over at her smiling. I admitted it to her then. "I liked it. I can't say I've seen that before like that. And they don't care who watches?"

"Nope. They don't. They just like having eyes on them I guess." She had something on her mind then. We weren't out of the alley before she said, "So you enjoyed that." It was a statement of fact, not a question. The question came next.

"How much did you like it?" I had no clue what she meant. As I drove slowly I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Did it get you hard? Did Daddy fucking his girl get you hard Mike?"

I looked back at her and saw her staring at me intently. I took a chance then. I scooted back slightly in my seat and said, "Why don't you check and see Laura?"

She raised an eyebrow then. But a moment later her hand was on my lap, tracing the outline of my hard cock through my jeans.

I saw her slight smile as she laid her hand on the bulge in my jeans and started rubbing it gently. "I guess it did." She told me where she lived then, and kept up her hand action as I started that direction. "I've got a story for you Mike."

I wasn't complaining at all, so she went on. "My Dad is the kind of guy that justifies everything he does with the Bible. No surprise there, right?"

I nodded enjoying that soft hand as it stroked me. "So he came into my bedroom one night after we graduate high school. I thought it was strange because Dad didn't usually walk around the house in his robe. So he comes in and as we're talking he started quoting Scripture. He quoted from Genesis and Leviticus and a few others. I didn't get it right away, but it sank in eventually. Daddy was quoting verses about incest from the Bible."

"Oh really? What did you think about that?"

"It was a little strange, but I was used to Dad pulling something out of the good book to justify what he wanted. You should have seen his face when I asked him one simple question."

"This I've got to hear. What did you ask him?"

"I asked him if he was there that night to have sex with his own daughter."

I laughed, imagining a look of shock on her Dad's face. She went on then.

"When he smiled and nodded yes, it was my turn to be shocked. But I was something else too Mike. I was horny."

I was starting to mentally picture the scene, and that combined with her hand wasn't helping my driving. Luckily I pulled into the driveway then. Laura looked up and said, "Pull into the barn. I park there every night."

I did and stopped the car. We both unbuckled before her hand went back to my cock. I had to know then, so I asked, "So did you do it?"

She nodded in the dim light. "I did. When he said yes, I pulled my covers down. And then my panties. Dad fucked me right there that night."

"Damn girl! So how was it?"

She thought for a moment, gathering her thoughts. "You know how you always hear people saying they'rea survivor of incest?" I'd heard that before, so I nodded.

"I think that's bullshit Mike. I fucking loved it. I was in my nice soft bed with a big hard cock inside me. The fact that it was my Dad just turned me on even more."

Her fingers were working on my zipper then. "So I'm betting Daddy came back for more, didn't he?"

She nodded. "Pretty much every night. That wasn't my favorite though. Dad told me I had cocksucker lips and he made sure I knew how to use them." I saw her smile slightly. "He used to rehearse his sermon every week. I can still remember hearing his voice while I was under the pulpit with his cock in my mouth."

Her hand had pulled my hard cock out then and was stroking it. I looked at that and at her.

"I can see why he loved that." I saw her grin before she suggestively licked those incredible lips. "I'll bet you can."

"So why aren't you there still taking care of Daddy's every wish?"

"Because Mom came home one day and caught us in the shower together." She looked me dead in the eye as she said, "I guess seeing your daughter bent over and your husband fucking her wasn't something she expected. Or liked."

"So they booted you out then?" I was surprised to see her shake her head.

"Not right away. After the big screaming match that night, things got even stranger at my house." I saw her remembering again. "Mom decided to get even with Dad by exploring everything that had just been a secret fantasy for her up until then. Things really got kinky then Mike."

"Like how?"

"First of all, Mom found an 18 year old guy to bring home and fuck. You remember Chris? He graduated with us."

I nodded. "She made sure Dad saw her fucking him. Then she had him bring friends along. Dad didn't really say much about it, he just kept banging me. And that made Mom go even wilder."

She paused for a moment and looked up from my cock in her hand. "I was at the church one day and almost walked into a real scene. The other secretary was naked on Dad's desk and Mom was eating her pussy while Dad watched and jerked off to it." She grinned and finished up by saying, "I got the boot after that. Daddy bought this place for me, so all I really need to do is make enough for utilities and taxes. And that's easy."

"But what happened with your parents?" I was curious then.

"As far as I know they still get together with other people. I see cars there all the time if I'm passing by. I guess they decided to try the swinger lifestyle."

"I never knew there was that much fun in this town."

"That's only part is it. Do you know how the old hotel stays in business?" I shook my head. "Three times a week they rent out a block of rooms to our old high school teachers. From what I hear it's basically naked fun and switching partners all night long. They invite former students too from what I'm told."

"Jesus! So orgies were basically going on less than a mile from my house."

"They still are too." Her hand started moving faster on my cock then. "Do you know why I turned you down the night you wanted to photograph me?"

I wasn't sure, so I kept quiet. "Because Daddy was waiting inside Mike. Right as you were pulling out of the driveway, he was slipping off his robe and into my bed."

I could hardly believe the story she told me. But right then I was concentrating more on her hand stroking me. Laura realized that and smiled, moving on her seat then. I watched as she got up on her knees before leaning across the console, her head right above my hard cock.

"Want to finally see what these cocksucker lips can do Mike?" I nodded, telling her, "I do. You can even call me Daddy if you want."

She turned her head slight smiling up at me. "I knew you were a kinky fuck Mike." She adopted a little girl voice then when she asked, "What do you want me to do Daddy?"

"Suck Daddy's hard cock baby girl. Make it cum with that incredible mouth."

"Yes Daddy." Those amazing lips parted as my shaft slid into what felt like an inferno. I moaned, my eyes watching as she slowly slid down the length of my cock. Her head was moving slowly as she savored the feeling of my cock stuffing her mouth full. Luckily her talents matched those incredible lips of hers. I was getting the best blowjob right then I'd ever had.

My hand slid across her back at she bobbed up and down on my cock. It slid down to her tight jeans covered ass and stroked it before moving up the front of her body. It brushed across her tits before I decided I wanted bare skin. I'd undone a few buttons when she pulled up off my cock and sat back, finishing the job for me.

She tossed her shirt aside and undid her front latch bra, giving me a good view of those nice full tits and hard nipples.

"You like Daddy?" I reached out and cupped one, feeling it's weight in my hand.

"I love it baby girl. Now get back over here and finish Daddy off."

She got back into position, flipping her hair aside so I had a good view of those lips stretched around me. She when deep throated me a few times, doing it with ease. As I got closer I told her, "Keep going baby girl. Daddy's going to fill that hot mouth up with cum!"

She nodded slightly and did just that. I could feel her tongue lashing my cock as I finally let go and pumped her mouth full of hot sticky cum. I heard a soft moan from her as that talented mouth slowed down and she started swallowing for me.

She even kept going after that for a few minutes. After she'd gotten everything and she sat back up she smiled as she looked down at my still hard cock.

"How'd you like to spend the night Mike? After all, I'll need a ride back to my car tomorrow."

"I'd love to, but only if you keep calling me Daddy." I heard her giggle so I explained. "You have no idea how many times I've fantasized about hearing one thing from a girl."

"And that would be?"

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your baby girl!"

She smiled and nodded. I saw her pick up her clothes as she said, "Let's go inside."

She even walked to the house topless that night. We didn't get past the living room that night, at least at first. She was bent over the arm of the couch when she screamed it out.

"Fuck me Daddy. Give me that big cock!"

We used every flat surface in that house that night. At about three in the morning we even went out to the back deck for fun. I had a perfect view of her on top of me, sliding my cock into her slick pussy one final time.

It was starting to get light out when we snuggled into bed together. I heard her softly moan as she cuddled up against me.

"I could get used to this Mike."

"You and me both."

I dragged out of her bed the next day just as she entered the room. She'd forgone clothes that day, so I had a great view of her entire body in the daylight. My cock started to stiffen then as I looked her over. I saw her glance down at it and smile, licking those incredible lips once again.

"Oh God! Don't do that!" She looked a bit surprised then laughed. "You mean this?"

That hot pink tongue slid around her lips again suggestively. She was almost laughing as I nodded. "What's the matter Mike. Haven't you had a girl with cocksucker lips before?"

"Once and she was a disappointment." Laura nodded. "I've probably had a lot more practice than she has."

That brought a question to my mind. "So your parents are doing all this kinky stuff now, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Wife swapping, gangbangs, pretty much everything. Why?"

"I was just wondering why they haven't invited you to come out and enjoy."

She stopped and looked at me. "You know, I never really thought about that. But they haven't." I saw her sit on the bed to consider just that.

"I really don't know Mike. Maybe Mom holds a grudge about everything that happened."

"But your Mom's a willing participant too. I don't think that's it."

"I have no idea then." She laughed and asked, "Do you save the hard questions for morning or something?"

I had to laugh too before saying, "Usually. Unless I'm distracted by the sight of an incredible set of lips wrapped around my cock."

She nodded knowingly. "Lay back Mike." I propped myself up on the pillows, watching her every move. She started at about my knees, dragging her hot tongue up the inside of my thighs while those lips pressed soft kisses against them occasionally. She slid upward, her tongue sliding across my balls before she ran it delicately up the length of my rock hard cock. I watched that tongue as it slid over the head of my cock before she looked up at me.

"Keep watching Mike. Here's the really fun part."

Those incredible lips parted, slipping over the head of my cock before sliding slowly down my shaft. She was staring right into my eyes as she did that, seeing the pleasure there. She finally broke eye contact and went to work, those magnificent lips bringing me to another massive orgasm.

I didn't notice right away, but she'd done something different that day. She finally sat up and held one finger up, making me pause.

She opened her mouth then and I could see it flooded with cum. That hot tongue played with it for a moment before she pushed some out, letting it slide over her lips. She reached up then and glazed her lips with my cum before gulping down what was in her mouth. That's when that tongue went back to work, licking her cum covered lips clean as I watched.

We climbed out of bed and got dressed, getting ready to go get her car. As we did I had a question for her.

"Do you still think about your Dad?"