Finding out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean like physically?" I nodded and she said, "Yeah I do actually. I wasn't kidding you Mike. I loved fucking my Dad."

I took her to her car then. As I dropped her off she told me, "Go on back to my place. I'll be there in a bit."

I did that and about an hour later my phone rang. "Hey Laura. What's up?"

"Would you be able to come out to my parents place? My Mom wants to talk to you."

I actually was silent for a moment before saying, "Sure. I guess so."

So I got into my car and drove out there, finding Laura in the driveway. She smiled as I got out. "So what's going on?"

"You'll find out. I'll see you at home. Ok?" I nodded and watched her drive away completely mystified by the turn of events. I walked to the front door then and found her Mom standing there smiling at me.

"Come in Michael." I did, noticing right away that Laura's Mom was dressed slightly differently than I figured a preacher's wife would be. She was roughly the same height as Laura, but her hair was short. She had on shorts and a t-shirt, but it was the lack of a bra that caught my eye. Laura's Mom had nice full DD tits, and they were clearly free of any restraint. I watched them jiggle and bounce with every step we took into the living room.

She looked at me for a long moment before speaking. "So Laura tells me you know everything. She told you about her Dad?"

I nodded before saying, "And your reaction to the whole thing. Yes."

"Good. That's what she told me." She paused before asking, "So what do you think of all that?"

I shrugged. "To be honest I don't know. It was kind of a turn on hearing about her and her Dad. And hearing about you two was interesting to say the least."

"I'll bet it was. So what led you to ask her the question you did this morning?"

"Right then I'd say probably idle curiosity. No one in this town seems to care about everyone knowing what they're doing. I found it curious that you wouldn't have invited her out to join in the fun I guess."

Her Mom nodded slowly. "So you weren't trying to get invited out here for that then?"

"I hadn't really thought of it to be honest." She searched my face then, but saw only honesty. I hadn't thought about it until her Mom answered the door the way she did.

"Do you know what goes on at those parties Mike?" Having not attended one I shook my head.

"Most nights you'd come in and find naked bodies everywhere. In the bedrooms, here in the living room, even out back by the pool. Would that shock you?"

I thought before shaking my head no. "I don't think so. I'd probably want to join in knowing me."

"Would you now?" I saw an interesting smile cross her face then. It made me feel a little like prey being watched by a lioness. "It wouldn't bother you that my husband is a minister? Or that the people you'd see are your neighbors in town?"

"I don't think so. You have no idea how many older women I've looked at, wondering what they were like in bed."

"Including me Mike?" I laughed softly then. "Only since I walked through the door this afternoon. But I did love the story about you going down on the secretary at church. On your husband's desk. That was hot."

She never even blushed. "Let me tell you about me Mike. I was a virgin when I married my husband. But I had all these thoughts and fantasies running through my head. So who do I fall in love with?" She shrugged, making those tits bounce again. "A minister. Go figure."

We both laughed at that. "So all those years I had these thoughts in my head. Then I came home one day and found them in the shower." I saw her smile slightly. "Laura was bent over with water cascading over her body as her Dad fucked her."

I took a deep breath. That was hotter than Laura had describe. "Tell me something. Did you break it up right away, or did you watch?"

"Even her Dad didn't ask me that." I saw her smile as she asked, "What do you think I did Mike?"

"I think you watched."

She nodded, smiling at me. "I did Mike. I watched her cum all over Daddy's cock. And I watched him shoot his load into her."

That was much hotter that Laura had described. I was rock hard then. Her Mom wasn't done yet though.

"So yeah, we argued that night. But the whole time I was planning out what I was going to do. I wanted to experience everything Mike. Every little fantasy that ran through my head."

"I get that. I've always believed a fantasy could make you crazy unless you lived it out and got rid of it."

"You have no idea how right you are." I saw a happy smile then. "So that's what we do now. We enjoy Mike. Anything and everything."

I nodded, still looking at those big tits and hard nipples. "I can't say I wouldn't do the very same thing."

"Good. Then that leaves just one question for you Mike." I watched her Mom slide her hands up over her shirt, squeezing her big tits before starting to tease her rock hard nipples. "How'd you like to fuck Laura's Mom?"

Naturally I told her I'd love to, do we ended up in the bedroom that afternoon. Watching Laura's Mom naked and sliding down my hard cock was fantastic. What was even better was finding out she was multi orgasmic. She grabbed the headboard right above me and rode me to orgasm after orgasm. I could hear her fingernails digging into the wood as she came shaking on top of me every time. It was about an hour later when she rolled off of me, looking at me in amazement.

After she caught her breath she laughed softly. "Mike, you fucking wore me out!" I let her in on the secret then. I never could cum on my back.

She moved flat on her back then telling me, "Climb up here and put that big cock between my tits." When I did she took me in her mouth getting me good and wet before pressing those big tits together, giving me a nice slick deep valley to fuck.

We ran into a problem though. I kept poking her in the throat every time. So eventually she lowered her head and opened her mouth, giving me the best of both worlds.

When I shot my cum into her open mouth she dropped her tits, grabbing my ass and pulling me deep so she got the rest. After swallowing everything I gave her, she let me rest for a moment.

"Here's what I'm going to do Mike. I'm going to talk to Laura's Dad and get him to let you two come to a party. Does that work for you?"

I nodded and she got up, tossing my clothes at me. "Just remember one thing. When her Daddy is fucking her, you're going to be doing me. And any other horny housewife that shows up."

I had no problem with that. She laughed when I told her so telling me, "Somehow I didn't think you would."

I left, driving back to Laura's place with a big smile on my face. As I walked through the door the first thing she asked was, "So how was my Mom?"

I started to answer then realized something. "Wait a minute. Did you know what was going to happen today?"

Laura laughed. "Mike, my Mom changed clothes before asking me to have you over. She went from her housewife clothes to slut clothes. So yeah, you could say I knew. Now, how was she? You fucked her didn't you?"

I nodded. "She's going to talk to your Dad. She's going to get us invited over for one of their parties, at least that's what she said."

I could see how happy that made Laura. "Jesus girl. You really do want Daddy's cock again don't you?"

I wasn't surprised to see her nod then. I laughed, shaking me head. A thought came to mind then. "Hey! If she manages it by this weekend maybe she can fulfill a fantasy of mine as a gift."

Laura smiled broadly then. "You have a fantasy now do you? Other than fucking a Mom and daughter all in one day?"

"Yeah, and it's one you mentioned. You told me about that teacher thing and that made me remember one of my teachers from high school." Laura looked curious until I told her, "She used to teach biology."

I heard her laugh then. "Pam, right? Our senior year?"

I was impressed. "Damn good guess kiddo. Yeah, she's the one. I've had a fantasy about her ever since she took me in her office once day."

"You got her alone? So what happened?"

"In real life nothing. She sat there and told me several times she'd do anything to help me pass her class. She was wearing one of those really short low cut dresses though and I couldn't concentrate at all right then."

I could remember it as clear as day. She sat there with those long legs crossed, with her massive cleavage on display. For some reason it always looked like she wore a very thin bra in class. Almost every day as she lectured I was staring at rock hard nipples. Laura rolled her eyes then.

"You fucking idiot! She was hitting on you!"

The more I thought about it, the more the possibility seemed real. By the time Laura finished laughing at me I was chuckling too.

"Come on, give me a break. I was barely 18 then."

She stood up then. "Come on Mike. I need some practice before the party." She grinned before saying, "Let me rephrase that. Come on Daddy. Your baby girl wants to fuck."

Several hours and several orgasms later we took a break. I was in the living room when Laura's phone rang. She answered it and I didn't really pay attention as she took it and headed into the other room. I was engrossed in a book then and kept reading until she came back.

"We've been invited over Friday night." I nodded, seeing the look on her face. I knew she wanted it, and to be honest I was looking forward to it too. I'd had a lot of interesting fun over the years, but this was going to be something new for me. I asked her, "So what do we wear to one of these things?"

Laura shook her head. "Nothing special really. From what I'm told most of the clothes are left at the door."

"Jesus Christ." I was imagining a room full of naked people then and it fascinated me. "So what happens? I figure people just head off to bedrooms then?"

"I guess that's the way it used to be. Now they just fuck everywhere. So you'll probably see some action right as we walk in."

I couldn't even picture that. I was good with it though. I tossed my book aside and grabbed Laura then. We fucked right there in the living room and I got to hear her scream again.

"Cum in me Daddy! Cum in your baby girls pussy!"

On Thursday I headed out to the local adult bookstore. They sold what could loosely be called clothes there. I picked up an outfit for her then. It was a pair of the shortest tightest shorts I'd ever seen and a completely see through matching white shirt. Laura loved them even though she reminded me that they'd come off quickly.

"I know that. But just think how much your Dad will like them."

The next day was Friday and my birthday. Laura celebrated it early in the day by taking me out back totally naked and blowing out my candle. She got more and more excited as the day went on. I watched her as she got ready, coming downstairs finally dressed in the outfit I'd gotten her.

I asked her a question just to double check. "You sure you want to do this?"

She nodded. "I'm so fucking wet right now Mike these shorts are going to be soaked by the time we get there."

As we pulled in I was slightly surprised by the number of cars there. I looked over at Laura and said, "At two people per car, there's got to be more than 20 people here."

She nodded as if that was an everyday thing. "You're probably close. There's one thing I didn't mention though. You'll see everything in here from couples my parents age to parents with their older kids. Just remember, if they're here they've had their ages checked and they're legal." I nodded, wondering why she mentioned that. I figured that was the way it worked.

Laura's Mom met us at the door wearing a silk robe that was completely undone. I could see most of her body as she hugged her daughter before turning to me. She had a sly smile on her face as she led us into the living room.

"He's here." At that point I had the strangest experience of my life. A room full of completely naked people sang happy birthday to me.

I was laughing as I thanked them and saw Laura moving over to her Dad. She started stripping right there, taking his hand and leading him into a bedroom right after that. Her Mom was smiling up at me then.

"I've arranged a surprise for you tonight. Come with me." I followed her back to a closed door where she stopped. "Happy Birthday Mike. The surprise is inside."

She walked away as I turned the knob, opening the door. My jaw dropped then. My old teacher Pam was sitting on the desk in the room, barely dressed.

"Come in Michael." I did, closing the door behind me. She sat on the desk, giving me a fantastic look at her amazing legs.

"We need to talk about you passing my class." I saw her smile this time as she said the words that I still remembered.

"I'll do anything to help you pass my class Michael." She looked at me for a moment before saying, "Just tell me what I can do for you."

I was much more confident at that point in life. I just smiled and told her, "Getting out of that dress would be a good start."

"Good choice." She stood up and moved over to me, turning her back before saying, "Could you help me out?"

I saw the zipper there and undid it, watching her skin come into view. I didn't see a bra and that made me grin. After I undid her zipper, she moved away from me, turned around and dropped the dress. Those big tits I fantasized about back then were naked and inches away. I burned them into my mind right then, looking at her huge hard nipples. They reminded me of bing cherries as they stood out, pointing right at me.

She saw me staring and grinned at me. She moved closer then, kneeling in front of me as she reached out and deftly undid my belt and zipper. She tugged my jeans down before capturing my hard cock in one hand.

Her head went down then and I got to watch her hot mouth as it wrapped around my cock. She got my shaft good and wet then leaned back and wrapped her tits around my cock. She knew just like every other guy in her classes that I'd been staring at those bad boys most of the time. She was watching my reaction to that. Naturally I was watching every second of it as she told me, "I would have done this for you that day in my office."

I nodded, hearing my suspicions confirmed for the first time. "What else would you do Pam?"

"Anything to help you pass my class." She grinned then and stood up. "So what would that have been?"

"Lay back on the desk." I watched that amazing body as she did, moving over between her legs to run my hands over it. When my cock brushed that wet pussy, my hands slipped off of those massive tits and down to her hips. I saw her eyes close as I pushed forward, sliding my length into her hot wet pussy.

Watching her take my length was fantastic, as was watching those big tits bouncing as we fucked. I got to see her cum under me once before I fed that hungry pussy my cum, slamming deep into her and pumping her full.

My still hard cock slowly slipped out of her. As she sat up I blurted out, "God I should have done that years ago!"

"I completely agree." She smiled, adding, "But I'm your present for the entire night now. So we can make up for lost time that day." She stood up again then.

"Shall we join in the fun?" It was time for another first for me. I nodded and we walked out naked to join the party.

We grabbed a drink and looked around at the mass of naked people there. Everything was going on at that point. Some people were just sitting and talking while others were going at it hot and heavy. It was a fascinating sight to see. Pam saw me looking and asked, "So where's your girlfriend? Aren't you here with Laura?"

I nodded, pointing out the closed bedroom door she'd disappeared into.

"She's in there getting reacquainted with her Dad." That didn't phase Pam.

"There's a lot of that here." She pointed over to one corner where I recognized the town cop. He was sitting back with a smile on his face, guiding his daughter's head up and down his hard cock. I must have looked shocked because Pam smiled as she asked, "Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. I've got some experience with incest you know. I got both my sister and my cousin back in the day."

"Very nice. For me it was my big brother and his friends." She looked at me as she related the memory to me.

"I was the only girl at one of their parties one night. So I became the entertainment." She paused before adding, "That was my very first gangbang."

I glanced around the room then. I could see the night working it's way toward that. Pam saw me look and asked, "See anyone that interests you?"

I saw Laura's Mom working over 3 guys then, sucking one and jerking off the others. A lot of women were doing something like that. The partners varied of course. It seemed like most of them were living out their fantasies right then. I understood that, having lived out most of mine over the years.

The town cops wife had joined him by then. I saw her flat on her back with her head thrown back. She had her mouth stuffed full of his cock then while her daughter ate her pussy.

I saw a tall busty redhead then sitting alone, watching the proceedings. She looked familiar, so I asked Pam about her.

"Her names Janet. She should look familiar. She graduated with you." I saw Pam grin. "She was in your biology class too. Want to go and say hello?"

"Why not?" I paused though first. "Did you ever get her in your office?"

Pam laughed and nodded. "Of course. You wouldn't believe the number of girls I got that way. Remember Joann? And Mary? And Debbie?"

I did. Pam smiled proudly. "I had every last one of them."

Janet obviously remembered Pam. After talking and staring at her body for a few minutes I found myself tangled up in a threesome with the two of them. Janet was on top of Pam in a 69 then. I was over Pam's head, plunging my cock into her as Pam watched from inches away, licking my shaft and Janet's pussy at the same time. I shot in that new pussy and watched my former teacher lick her clean.

I lost track of how many women I did that night. Friends Mom's and neighbors I'd known all my life ended up entertaining me in one way or another. People were leaving as the party wound down that night. Pam took me back into the office for one more round then. I fucked those huge tits of hers, pumping my final load all over them.

As she dressed and left, I walked out into the living room and found Laura. She was pulling her clothes back on as I had. "So did you enjoy your present?"

"More than you could know. Thank you for that. I really did enjoy her."

As we headed for the car I asked, "So how was Dad?" Laura laughed softly as we climbed in.

"As good as usual. I really missed his cock inside me you know." As we pulled out headed for her place she said, "It wasn't just him tonight though. Both of my uncles joined in too. That was a new experience."

"I'll bet it was." We made it back to her place and climbed into bed. That evening I heard all about her doing her family and spilled the beans about my own to her. She was jacking my cock as I told her all about my sister and cousin. She just smiled and nodded knowingly as I gave her every little detail about them.

"Knowing this town Mike, I'm not surprised at all."

Eventually she asked me to move in with her. So her house became our house at that point. We became fixtures at her parents parties after that too. Those parties became kinkier and kinkier after that. Anything went, and if you'd been there you would have seen literally just that. Laura wasn't afraid to try new things and new people either. One night we shared a bed all night. I got to watch her do it all then.

Her Father eventually married us, which was strange in itself. He was fully dressed of course, and the congregation included people both of us had fucked. I settled down to a nice job as did she. Things went on like that for years. We kept going to the parties too, enjoying family fun with her family and friends.