Finding Release As A Sissy

Story Info
To avoid being a sissy, I need a friend's help.
1.9k words
4.4
31.9k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to avoid the sissy draft and I had been single for five years. I couldn't allow them to think that I was a failure of a male incapable of satisfying a woman. I had a plan though. My long time friend Emma could testify that we had been in a relationship in the last five years; that would buy me time before the next review.

The government had implemented mandatory sissification for unsatisfactory males. It was imperative that women not have their time wasted my males that couldn't live up to the duties of manhood. It was also a kindness to these pathetic males; they would be liberated from the pressures of trying to be a man and simply live their real lives as sissies. Males who were recruited would be sent for the mandatory surgeries and would have their citizenship revoked. All possessions and decision making powers were to be granted to their new owner. Should no owner be found, a sissy would become property of the state, until purchased. In the mean time, purposes could be found for them helping to rehabilitate prisoners.

I of course had no intention of becoming a sissy. I might masturbate to sissy porn and sissy erotica but those were just to satiate my natural male curiosity, I told myself.

I turned up at Emma's house and cursed as I saw her boyfriend's car in her driveway. Dan had always hated me and said the only reason he tolerated me hanging around his girlfriend is because I was a pathetic sissy in waiting. I was in for some verbal abuse.

"Who is there? I just got out of the shower."

Dan's voice. I groaned. "Just me, I need Emma to sign the paperwork we agreed on."

"Huh, I suppose you ought to come in." He was just in a towel around his lower body. His upper body was well toned and muscular. He was undoubtedly an attractive man. I gulped; I did not like thoughts like these. It felt too much like the start of a porn video. "Try not to get too distracted, sissy." Shit, I had been staring at his muscles. "I know why you are here and to be honest it seems dumb. If you can't get a girlfriend then why don't you just sign up voluntarily? Its the only way you are going to get sex and I don't think you have much of a penis that you would miss using" he laughed.

"Well um, actually, I mean I am not a sissy."

"I mean I am a hundred percent sure you haven't got a real cock down there." With that he started to loosen his towel. His semi erect cock hung there, already more impressive than mine. "You know, I don't think Emma would sign that form if I told her it was a bad idea. It would be a good idea for you to keep me happy." He gave me a wild look from his dark eyes.

I gulped. I felt myself getting to my knees. I am doing this because he is blackmailing me, not because I am a sissy. In fact I am about to take his magnificent cock in my mouth, because I am a real man and once this is done no one will doubt that. His penis was now right in front of me. He took hold of it and shook it slapping me across the face then holding it right in front of me salivating mouth. I gingerly took hold of it with my hands and placed a kiss on its purple head. I looked up and he smiled; as if saying we both want what comes next. I opened my mouth, pushed my head forward and began to suck. Everything was a blur. My tongue moulded itself under his dick and I felt a strong hand on the back of my head. I was working up a rhythm while I could feel his body tense and his penis become uncomfortable big in my mouth. He was close I could tell. Then my mouth was warm. It tasted like salt, manhood and shame. I couldn't help but savour it and lick every last drop off his cock.

"Am I interrupting something?" Emma asked from the corner of the room. She was in a towel too and her hair was clearly still wet.

"Uh" I stuttered.

"Nothing much babe, he was just telling me about what it is he wanted you to do for him." He walked over to her still naked and whispered in her. "I really think you should sign those forms" he winked and reached into a desk and passed her a paper with text on it.

Emma looked between me and the form. "Yeah, actually I think you may be right, you have convinced me." She signed the form and passed it over to me, where I was wiping the last of her boyfriend's semen off my lips. I am surprised she hadn't already signed the form, my assessment at the sissy centre was this afternoon. "You better get going to the centre now" she said. I had just sucked off her boyfriend she probably isn't in a good mood, I won't talk to her now except to say thank you.

With that I left with semen in my stomach, a signature in my pocket and an erection in my pants. The drive to the centre was a short one and I didn't need to wait long before being admitted to the doctors. "I need to inspect everything" the doctor said "disrobe". Nervously I complied. "Slut, bloods now." A sissy with large breast under a tight rubber bodysuit trotted along towards me with a vacant look on its face came and put a needle in my arm. The doctor read the form slowly. "Oh a willing candidate, why didn't you say? Anaesthetise it now. You are going to find this change difficult but rewarding I expect." With that I faded into sleep.

I had strange pictures in my head: my friends mocking me for being a sissy, me kneeling for a well muscled man and a sissy looking into a mirror. Bad dreams I thought. They will pass when I wake.

I noticed the room I was in was a piercing white. My eyes were fuzzy; it took me a little while to notice the sissy staring at me with a compassionate look on its well made up face. My throat was sore and my chest heavy. "This bit's always hard, I know you think you have made a mistake right now but within a few months this will be the only life you can imagine." It got the attention of the nurse. I tried to respond my throat was sand paper. My crotch however was just numb.

"Ah, you are awake sweetie, try not to talk, you have had a lot of work done."

"What?" I croaked. I looked tried looking down and could only see two large bandaged mounds.

"They look good honey, the surgeon is very talented, your new enhancements will be the envy of every other new sissy. You got more than just the basic conversion."

"Sissy? Enhancements? No there's a mistake, I need to call the doctor, I need to get this undone."

"Honey, even voluntary sissies like you regret their decision at first, but you need to calm down; your master and mistress will come to collect you later. I can get the doctor if you want but you can't appeal your sissy status, you don't have legal rights anymore," She smiled. "Anyway you can't undo all the enhancements you have had. To help your transition you have had an orchidectomy and a hormone implant." She went off to find the doctor.

"Now you won't cause any trouble will you sissy. Your mistress and master won't want to hear that you are ungrateful, will they?"

"Doctor, please I didn't apply for sissy status this was just an assessment."

"Too late sissy, you gave us a form signed by both your new owners more than a week ago, you obviously wanted to be a sissy and you got your wish. In future you will refer to me as sir, as an owner myself I appreciate discipline and know that a sissy will only find contentment through strict submission."

I gulped. A week I thought. I lost my job. Well as a sissy my contract would have automatically been terminated, how will I afford pay the bills for my house? Well it isn't my house anymore. It belongs to my owners. I can guess who they are. I need to find more out. "Sorry sir, can I ask what has been done while I have been unconscious?"

"Yes sissy, I am happy to say your new owners paid for some extras beyond the mandatory orchidectomy and hormone replacement therapy. You will notice your breasts, e cup, not just implants. Liposuction removed your male stomach fat and put it in your bum and breasts. Lip injections, permanent makeup, tracheal shave and facial bone reconstruction mean you have a very fetching face sissy. Of course now you have no body hair at all anymore."

I sat there stunned. I was a sissy in body if not mind. Of course I knew this wouldn't have happened if I didn't have sissy tendencies. I was helped into a black latex cat suit that said in large letters "Sissy: legal personhood renounced". It was tight and made my waist look tiny accentuating my new assets providing ample support to my recent surgery sights. Then Emma and Dan came in. "Ah, I hardly recognised our new sissy" Dan said.

Emma grabbed my hand "hey honey, don't struggle we are going to take care of you. Dan always thought you were a sissy and it turns out he was right. I am not angry that you begged to suck Dan's cock. I am busy and Dan has all these need I can't provide for him, this works out so well. I bet you are glad that Dan had the form ready for your sissification aren't you? I wasn't sure until I saw you suck his cock and he aid you begged to become our sissy. The two of you are going to get on so well and it will be great that I won't need to look after the house now." Dan, had a smug look on his handsome face and winked at me. I blushed, I was their sissy. I had no other option, but even if I did would it be right to resist? I am here because I was meant to be a sissy.

"Thank you mistress, thank you master" I said.

"You are going to come back to our house, we have already found a buyer for your old house, it helped fund your new body. Well our body I suppose, given we own you now." She giggled.

"What do you want to do now sissy?" asked Dan.

I am a sissy. I can be nothing else. My contentment in life will come from total submission and absolute devotion to my owners. This has been my fantasy I should be grateful to my owners that they found it in them to help an inferior failed male sissy like myself. I will be the best sissy I can.

"I want to suck you off while you play the new body that you bought me master"

"Excellent sissy, I can see why are going to get along like a house on fire!"