Finding Release As A Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
I find a routine and am treated to a new wardrobe.
2k words
4.48
13.7k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had been very doting, while I recovered. I was still in the hospital issued aftercare clothes. They held my recently enhanced breasts firmly so they would heal quicker. Emma would help replace the gauze in my panties that held my penis, or rather sissy clitty, tight against my body. The nurse had made clear that Dan and I would have to take it easy when she instructed us how to care for my orchidectomy. I blushed and thought about telling the nurse that Dan and I had never had sex like that. In a moment I wanted to say that I had only sucked him off once, that I had been tricked and that I wasn't a sissy. But I saw Emma's hand on mine. I saw the protrusion from my chest. I saw my master Dan, who would no doubt enjoy disciplining his sissy.

I said nothing.

Dan had started selling my stuff. Some of my clothes had been expensive, but after I began to protest Dan reminded me I would dress like a sissy from now on. Emma held me arm closely and excitedly said she would take me shopping when I was recovered. She seemed to see this as an amazing opportunity. It was as if I was one of her girlfriends, someone who she could talk about men and fashion and sex to. Of course unlike one of her friends, she owned me and when she wasn't feeling up for sex or when Dan wanted to do something she found too extreme, she would smile and watch as Dan had his way with me. Perhaps I was her doll. Whatever I was I knew it was in my interest to do it well. This was my life, I may not have chosen it but there was contentment to be found in it.

After the first few days of my sissy life passed a new routine emerged. I could think more clearly about my position and did what I could to suppress subversive thoughts. Thoughts like "I am a man", "I have rights" and "I don't want to devote myself to Master and Mistress". Hospital issued sissy hypnotism videos helped with that. I would watch them for hours on end. If I had watched these before I would have got an erection. Now I just studied them so as to be the best sissy possible. I still shuddered when I saw sissies get fucked in their ass. Their slutty makeup running as they felt strong men grab their hips and thrust deeper. I knew that was my future though, so as the sissies' masters thrust deep I arched my back and pretended I was being impaled, not them.

Dan quickly established another part of my routine. When Emma felt tired she would call me into their bedroom. After the second time I didn't wait to be told to kneel. Emma would look on lovingly from the bed, breasts exposed. Real men don't let their women show other men their breasts. Dan was no exception. A year ago I would have started masturbating at the thought of seeing Emma naked. Now I just kept on kneeling, my sissy clitty barely stirring. I think that turned Dan on. The idea that my sissy status was reinforced by them treating me like the impotent cock sucker I am. Dan would pull himself out of bed. I would see his stiff penis tent pole under the covers. As he pulled the covers away his stiff penis would point at me. I licked my lips, because that was what was expected of me and because I really did want it in my mouth. He would place a firm hand on the back of my head and I would plant a delicate kiss on the head of his penis. I pulled my lips over the head of his penis and my tongue found his sensitive spot under it. I would trace slow circles around that spot until Dan roughly grabbed my hair and started to fuck my face. I think have gotten good at this. I think Dan looks forward to my face fuck. I think I am proud of both those things.

I had recovered enough for Emma to take me shopping. I felt like I was her doll and that this was her opportunity to accessorise. It was probably a good analogy, so I decided to comply. Emma was kinder than I could hope for in another mistress, I should make the most of this. Emma had put me in her yoga shorts and a white crop top. In the mirror I saw two large bulges under thin white cotton over my chest. I looked down and saw no bulge at all under the pink spandex that covered my tucked clitty. The swelling had gone down nicely. Emma caught me smiling as I admired they view. She stood behind me and grabbed squeezed my shoulders. "Sissy, you are gonna love the wardrobe I have planned for you."

Emma and I took the bus into town. As we approached the bus stop I put my hand to my side, instinctively trying to find my wallet. That was silly. Yoga shorts don't have pockets and sissies don't have wallets. Wallets are for people with property, not for property that used to be a person. Emma paid for both our tickets and the bus driver leered down my crop top. I felt exposed and Emma took a seat near the front of the bus. I stood for a moment before realising I would have to walk to the back of the bus where the sissies could sit. Nervously I walked down the narrow isle, feeling many pairs of eyes stare at my bum. I am a sissy I repeated as a mantra. I exist to be sexualised.

There were three other sissies at the back of the bus. I sat down right at next to the one I found least intimidating. She was East-Asian and slightly shorter than me. Her huge breasts looked comical on her small frame but her cute face could have passed for a women's, not a sissy's. She smiled at me. I couldn't help but look over my shoulder at the other two sissies. One was a light skinned mixed race sissy in a rubber nurse's outfit and a red ball gag. The other was covered in latex from the neck down. She was a rubber doll with beautiful platinum blond hair and a tiny wasp like waist. Her lips were large and red. I tried to keep my head pointed forward and was thankful that Dan and Emma didn't want me to look like that.

When we got off the bus we were outside a shopping centre, a place I had paid little attention to while I was still telling myself I was a man. We walked to a shop inside with large pink lettering.

"Sara's Sissy Sluts," it was called. Emma led me in greeted a short red head behind the counter.

"Ah Emma, glad you could make it," she came round the counter and the two French kissed. "So this is the sissy then."She turned to me. More than the bus driver, more than the doctors at the hospital, more than Dan even, this woman made me feel like a slab of meat. Her eyes pierced deep into me; into every nook and cranny of my body. She took a step closer to me and with her open hand started groping around my boobs while her other hand felt its way round my bum and flat crotch. "You had a good surgeon," she said already turning to Emma. "I think it will fit all the clothes you asked me to put aside for it. Have you changed your mind about any of the procedures you think it should have in the future?"

"We were lucky Claire, and no we still think we might get our sissy bigger breasts and a Brazilian but lift. We are just waiting to sell the rest of our sissy's former possessions before we finance any surgeries." This was news to me.

"Well I will just grab some of the clothes I selected earlier then, I decided to pick stretchy clothes; most new owners decided to have some enhancements." She went back behind the counter and pulled out some clothes for me: lacy bras, slutty panties, sheer tops, skimpy skirts, translucent dresses and tight bodysuits. I managed a smile as she put them all on a chair in front of me. "You are a lucky sissy, your owners are spending a fortune on you."

"We are lucky owners; she had a lot of money and assets when we acquired her." Emma replied as she gestured towards the clothes. I was being stared at. I knew I should put the clothes on but I couldn't see any changing rooms.

It must have been obvious that I was looking for changing rooms as Claire laughed. "There is no need to be shy sissy, try these clothes on and show you are grateful. There aren't any changing rooms, women get privacy, sissies don't!" It didn't take long to lift the crop top over my head and then I slowly pulled my shorts off. "You are trying panties on too," Claire said firmly. I took off my panties and was now totally naked in front of any stranger who happened to look into this shop. I had to lean forward to even see my limp clitty over my large breasts, it was easy to believe I didn't have a penis, but I knew why the doctors hadn't removed it. Sissies should never forget their failed male status.

The next two hours were a blur. Trying slutty outfits on, giving Emma and Claire a twirl, standing still while Claire and Emma poke and prodded me. I was getting custom sissy lingerie in two types. One type that tucked my clitty behind my legs and the other that was crotchless allowing easy access. Some of the outfits had printed slogans on them. "Sissy Slut", "Forever Limp" and "Cum Dump" were some of the ones that Claire thought were most apt. Some of the outfits did make me smile and it was hard to pretend that my old wardrobe had ever made me excited. I should be thankful Mistress spends what was my money on me. Emma decided to buy almost everything selected. Finally I was led naked behind the counter to an area I assumed was for staff. I gulped when I saw the piercing gun.

"Sorry we didn't mention this earlier sissy, but I didn't want you to be nervous. Dan says I can get you whatever piercings I want and I just knew you would be a brave girl after getting some new clothes." Emma squeezed my hand as Claire pushed me into a chair and rubbed my ears with an antiseptic wipe. "You are going to love the results," Emma whispered in my ear as Claire started sterilising other areas. I had never had a piercing before and didn't know what to expect. The pain is brief but then there was an uncanny heat through the piercing. Soon I had two studs in each lobe, a bar in each nipple and a dainty dangling chain from my belly button. Stunned Emma helped me put one of my new outfits on as we prepared to go home. A narrow white boob tube, tucking panties and denim short shorts that left most of my bum exposed. My nipple bars were obvious through the thin white material. I may have looked sexy but I just wanted to get home.

On the bus home I didn't hesitate to go to the sissy section. At least I didn't have to worry about them getting an erection over my body. My journey home was similarly silent; I sat next to a sissy whose owners must have liked the punk slut aesthetic. Her hair was blue, her septum pierced and a black fishnet top was all that covered her ample breasts. Her nipples were pierced too.

When I got home Dan was waiting. "Well sissy, I hope you are grateful."

"Yes master"

I think I was grateful. I was a sissy slut with loving owners. They accepted me and helped me. The least I could do was to dedicate myself to them completely. If I am lucky Dan will take my virginity soon.