Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 03

Story Info
Mickael enjoys his time with the werewolf ladies...
4.3k words
2k
7
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Hey, handsome."

Rue came up behind him in the main recreation room, sliding her hands over his shoulders as Mickael shivered and, unconsciously, leaned back a little more into her touch. It was intoxicating to be so close to her, but he was not as forward as she was. He was still shy, it had to be said, and he was not at all used to being anything near as sexually open as the rest of the werewolves were.

"Hey, Rue, how's it going?"

"Oh, good... Good..." She grinned, her tongue hanging out. "Want a blowjob?"

He blushed and smiled, unable to stop his lips from twitching up.

"Um... Yeah?"

"Oh, you shouldn't tease him, Rue," another female werewolf said, kneeling on the rug before the large screen, where a movie was playing. "He's not like the last one... You've got to be gentle with wolf fuckers sometimes."

Rue rolled her eyes.

"I'm only giving him a blowjob! It's not like it's anything crazy!"

Yet it was crazy to Mickael to have his trousers slid down in public, conscious of all the other werewolves in the rec room with him, his shaft springing up as if it could not bear to be contained for a moment longer. His underwear tucked down, keeping his balls back, though Rue didn't need access to those as she engulfed his cock in the wet, slippery warmth of her maw.

He tensed, toes curling, back arching as his glutes pushed him up, thrusting into her muzzle.

"Ohhhhh!"

"Wow, you really are sensitive," the other werewolf said, coming around to support him a little as he slid down against the sofa cushions. "Here, come on -- Mickael, wasn't it? We'll get you comfy. Have you ever eaten out a wolf before?"

"Mmmph..." He shook his head, skin prickling and tingling; why was it so difficult to talk when his cock was inside Rue's muzzle. "Yeah... I mean, no, no, I've not done that before."

Even while Rue was lavishing attention on his member, the other female werewolf helped him lie down along the length of the sofa so that he was more comfortable. Rue didn't seem to mind, simply coming along with them to bob her muzzle on his cock, twisting her tongue against his girth in a way that made him see stars. How did she give head like that?

His attention, however, was taken over by the other wolf squatting over his face, crouching down low and presenting her pussy to his lips. She did not actively sit on his face but waited for him to take the initiative, though there was no real question in the slightest as to how he was going to proceed there.

He wanted her, so he gripped her thighs and pulled her pussy down to his mouth, his fingers digging into her legs. Well, at least they tried to as he gripped her fervently, grunting into her sex as a sweet yet musky aroma wrapped around him, teased inside his nostrils and down into his lungs. There was simply too much muscle in her thighs for him to really make anything of an impression in them. The notion sent his head spinning luxuriously.

Fucking and having sex with the werewolves was like being intoxicated -- yet in the best of ways. And he was not left with any kind of hangover either, which may have been the best thing of all. The wolf's pussy dripped onto his tongue as he lapped and slithered his tongue up into her, following her lead and listening to her cues: just when she tensed a little more, a soft grunt here and a twitch of her tail there. She could have guided him in how to please her but Mickael rather liked being left to his own devices too so that he could learn a little more.

With the wolves, there was no pressure and he was glad of that, tracing the outline of her pussy with his tongue until he felt a bump on the side towards her crotch. It was small, so small that he might have missed it if he was not memorising the softness of her sex in his experimentation, but he was able to squeeze his hands under her to press the folds of her pussy away from it.

Ah...

It was better hidden than on a woman, though, still, he did not have all that much experience there, just a couple of frenzied, stressful dalliances before things had changed. But her clit offered him a way to please her and to make her feel as good as Rue was making him feel, the wolves trading sexual pleasure as if it was as simple as breathing to them.

Her groans when he lapped at her clit and suckled on it drove him on and on, even past the point that he spent his seed straight down Rue's throat. He could have stayed down there for days, or so it felt to him, tasting her arousal, her sexual fluids not sweet but tarter and thicker, sticking to his tongue as if a part of her body still didn't want to relinquish him. His cock stayed hard in Rue's mouth, despite his oversensitivity and Mickael squirmed, aware that the other werewolves were still watching them having sex in there.

Was that okay too? Having sex in public, doing things in front of the other wolves? He couldn't imagine having sex in front of another person but, well, things were different with the wolves.

Things changed from that day on, even though he was still anxious and a little shy about having sex in the open with them. He would have much rather headed to a solo bedroom or at least somewhere where there was no chance of being walked in on, enjoying a partner one on one -- but he wasn't even sure if that was concern at play or him preferring to be with a single partner at a time. There was no monogamous relationship at play between him and any of the wolves and no romantic leanings, even though he truly appreciated Rue and the casual kindness that she had shown him. It felt like he hadn't had all that much of that before, hungering for it in a way that shocked even him.

The werewolves didn't appear to have any restrictions on who they had sex with either, moving fluidly between partners. He hung out more and more in their recreation rooms, simply needing the company, though they had tabletop games too and the ability to use the sports areas too, though they were admittedly a lot stronger and fitter than he was. Against them, even in sports like tennis, there was only so much that he could do. It was good still to laugh and tumble about with them, learning to take his knocks and get up again as if he hadn't gone down in the first place.

One day, when he was watching them in a particularly thrilling game of rugby, a werewolf whose name he knew to be Hannah tapped him on the shoulder.

"If you want to fuck someone, you should just say so," she offered, her muzzle lolling open in a friendly grin, genuinely meaning her advice with no snark at all behind it. "No one will mind. What about the guys?"

"Oh, no..." He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, still awkward in the moment. "No, I like ladies, werewolf women too. I know that much!"

"Oh!" She seemed a bit surprised, licking her lips thoughtfully for a moment. "I don't think I could imagine not sleeping with the guys and the girls. Variety!"

She put it so simply and confidently, as if there could be no other possible answer to the question, at least for her. That was enough, sometimes, for it was all that it needed to be, yet Hannah was as confident in her bisexuality as he was in being straight.

And that was okay. No one was going to force him, no. Which was why he was happy to strip off there in the sunshine, the trees wafting back and forth faintly on the side of the rugby field. It was too invigorating to watch the wolves leaping and playing, though it was a rather rough game. Their stronger, more powerful bodies were primed for such things, however, so they were more than resilient enough to take any knocks and jump up laughing, no harm at all done.

The breeze licked his skin as he relaxed down on the grass, his shaft rising slowly but surely to attention. He just tried not to think too deeply about who else was out there, how many eyes were or were not on him at that moment in time. It was not something that should ever have concerned Mickael, after all. The werewolves had told him, and shown him too, just how much of it was a mere human construct of modesty and no more than that.

"There you go, isn't that more comfortable?"

Hannah straddled his hips as he laid there, still blushing shyly but bold enough to follow a lead -- if it was presented to him. She pushed her hips forward so that the edge of the folds of her pussy ground up and down his cock, betraying just how wet and slick she was. When she mounted him, cowgirl style, to ride his cock, he gripped her hips and thrust up wantonly into the heat of her depths, crying out for more.

Slowly but surely, he grew more comfortable. It became the norm for him to fuck a werewolf in front of the TV when they were all settling down to watch a movie in the evening, or even sneak around the back of the rec centre, outdoors yet still in the werewolf quarters, for a quickie alone. That was fun, with a little more risk, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up as if some primal part of his body knew that he was prodding at the line of decency.

But he couldn't stop himself, whether he was fucking Rue or Hannah or Talia or Viv or any of the other werewolves that he had got to know. Of course, Mickael didn't fuck the males but he still hung out with them, even if, sometimes, he wondered if he was a little less adequate in sex because of the size of his cock. Yet he was able to watch them fucking the wolf females too, taking small mental notes as to what they liked and the things that seemed to get the females off more quickly. Mickael didn't have a knot but he swiftly learned that sex was about far more than just size.

Even when he didn't have a large member, just nicely in proportion and normal for his human size, he could use his hands and his tongue, sometimes when he was inside them too, to pleasure a partner.

The females having sex with each other surprised him too with how open they were with it. Two of the smaller wolves, lean with tight muscle, sixty-nined one another in the dorm bedroom one afternoon, using the bed as a comfortable resting place for their fun and no more than that. Perching on another bed, where he had been chilling out and reading a book, Mickael curiously watched Caity and Dove eating one another out, the slow laps of their tongues stroking a certain need in each other.

He hadn't asked them if they were exclusive with each other -- or not exactly exclusive but in an actual relationship. It was hard to discern which werewolf was closer with one than another but Mickael was sure that he had seen some relationship dynamics shifting, at the very least, during his time there. When he was getting so up close and personal with wolf behaviour, he had wondered at some points if he should have been making notes on it, though it was not about that.

Mickael wasn't embarrassed, not that time, when his cock rose from the mere sight of watching them. Something lurched in his lower stomach, a twist of need, and he gripped his length lightly, working his hand up and down as the skin moved over his firm pole with the stroke of his palm. A bubble of pre-cum, faint but there, smeared over the tip, and he grunted thickly in the back of his throat, quiet enough so that he didn't disturb the werewolves who were well and truly wrapped up in each other.

With every lap of their tongues over each other's pussies, however, he grew closer and closer to the edge, panting lightly, licking his lips, even twisting his head a little from side to side -- anything to try to hold off from cumming too soon. If he got off those days, it was usually with a wolf. Playing voyeur was fun and all, but it was much better to spend his seed into a wanton maw or a pussy.

When they climaxed and lay all bundled up against one another, their tails wagging, he slipped off to find Rue.

Rue, however, was busy with several other wolves in the rec room, lying on top of one who was already penetrating her pussy deeply. Her head would have been thrown back as she howled if not for the other wolf driving into her tail hole at the same time.

Mickael could not help but stop and stare, his hard cock throbbing just a bit more. He didn't even bring his hand to it when a dribble of pre-cum leaked from the head, spilling to the floor. An errant twitch of his cock, blood pumping to all the right places, had sent it there, though he was not in control of that part of his body, lust and need swirling together deviously within him.

He'd never seen someone being double penetrated before, not even with all the time that he had been spending around the werewolves, watching and sharing in their play and fucking. Rue appeared to be handling it well, but the werewolf moaned loudly, her thighs quivering as she strove to grip the hips of the partner under her. She was not crouched, as she usually would have been if she was straddling him to ride him cowgirl-style (they'd fucked many times since the first, of course), forced down onto her knees with an overdose of pleasure.

"Unff... Yes... Oh, more!"

She howled and gasped, a little splatter of drool flying from her maw -- but what was one more drop of bodily fluids, truly, in the grand scheme of things? They already had shared so much that all that had come to pass so far simply could not be taken back and Mickael let out a needy, low grunt from the back of his throat.

"Fuck..."

It was too hot, even as another werewolf, someone whose name he didn't quite know, knelt before him to take his cock into their mouth. They were opportunistic, most certainly, and he didn't mind that, letting her take over lapping his cock in lieu of his hand. In that moment, he only had eyes for Rue and her panting, lolling tongue, another shaft sliding into her mouth. They were all so big, the girthy werewolves clearly giving her the fuck of her life.

"Mmmm..."

Groaning, he rested his hand on the werewolf's head, watching as Rue was fucked in all three holes. He had seen some of the werewolves engaging in anal before but, well, he hadn't thought that was yet something that he wanted to try. Watching them stuff her seemingly to her brim, however, made it quite something that he wanted to try.

Not immediately, however. The very next day, he fucked Heather, another werewolf woman, on her side on the sofa, spooning her as they watched a movie together. He couldn't really remember anything at all about the movie, but, well, it didn't matter. It wasn't as if he was ever going to be asked anything about it, no, but the succulent heat of the wolf's pussy was more than entertainment enough as he got a crash course in wolf fucker.

Maybe that was something that he would want to do even more than being a Psion... Yet it was not something that he could change. If he had not broken into his Psion powers, after all, he would never have found the centre and been transported there. So, everything had come through in just the right way at exactly the right time.

Days passed and he tried out anal sex with Michelle, a werewolf who had apparently been transferred from a household some distance away, though she didn't seem to find it all that strange. He couldn't imagine being uprooted.

The pale golden-brown werewolf would tell him more if she wanted to. Yet he was not about to press and dig into their private lives if he was not wanted, of course not. They could tell him as much as they wanted to and he would gladly listen.

Michelle groaned, rolling her hips slowly back at him as he took her anally, seeming to drink in the moment. It was hot, though it was not as wet as sinking into a pussy, for his first anal experience. He had to take his time, even as the grunts and groans of other wolves filled the air around him, so delightfully intoxicating. On first penetrating Michelle, he had worried about hurting her, that she had been too tight for even his cock, but the werewolf had made herself known clearly.

"Oh, yes... Deeper..." She moaned, grinding onto him with her head lowered and her back arched so that she could grind back even more forcibly onto his cock. "I need it..."

He grunted and licked his lips, though she made it increasingly difficult to keep a slow, steady pace. Maybe Mickael was never meant to keep a gentle pace just like that, not when desire coursed through as strongly as it was and had been, like another rhythm and heartbeat flowing under his skin, intoxicating in just how it presented itself.

"Unff... Yes... You're so..." He groaned, long and low, head swimming with desire, though Mickael would never drown in it. "So tight..."

"Take me, wolf fucker," Michelle playfully goaded him on, though anal pleasure, in her case, would not be enough to bring her to orgasm. "Mmmph... Harder! Fuck me like a werewolf!"

He didn't want to be a werewolf but he wanted to be like a werewolf. That was good enough for him as he ground into her, his hips bouncing off her buttocks with every thrust. He wasn't wearing any clothes at all as he rammed into her fervently, driving the full length of his cock into her pussy with every single thrust, panting and heaving, shuddering while he tried to hold back just a little bit longer. Only because he wanted to luxuriate in the experience for just a little longer, to feel the clenching squeeze of her tail hole around him, the fluffiness of her tail brushing up against his stomach and chest.

When he finally climaxed inside her, she let out a raw howl too, bowing her chest down to the carpet, tail wagging madly as she took his full load. His balls ached furiously, as if he had cum too hard, yet there would always be something more for Mickael to take, something more for him to enjoy, as long as he was with the werewolves.

He couldn't, however, only fuck the werewolves. Mickael could have been obsessed with them, locked into sex and sex alone, but he was interested in far more, whimpering, grunting, moaning...

"Oh, yeah, that's... How did you ever learn...mmm...to do that?"

Ava grinned, a grey werewolf, as she gave him a neck, upper back and shoulder massage, working and kneading away the soreness from his muscles.

"Oh, you pick it up over the years," she said lightly. "It's a good skill for a wolf to have. Can always find some use then."

His brow furrowed. He didn't like to think about the werewolves being cast aside once they were not useful anymore. Was that something he could change or have any influence over at all? Yet he didn't want to think about such things, even when it was their reality. He had a feeling that the werewolves didn't even comprehend how different their lives and existence was compared to humans.

Maybe that was a good thing... But he would see what he could do in the future.

Slowly, he became more and more comfortable with his nudity. There was nothing else attached to it, just a stripping away of troubles that should never have had any bearing on his mind at all. Whether or not he was clothed, he could be comfortable in just the way that he was, playing games, learning, talking, socialising. He hadn't even been allowed to contact his few friends back home, but he knew that new Psions, once their powers were under control again and practised, would be able to do so again. They just were rather more secluded from society than most realised.

He didn't end up learning much about Psions, though Rue showed him to the library. He learned a lot about himself, however, changing and developing and growing in unexpected ways. The only thing that Mickael felt bad about, missing out on studying, was that he would not be able to see the werewolves again, most likely, when he was forced to leave.

12