Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One big benefit of being with the wolves, of course, was that there were no cameras in there. Surely they didn't think it worthwhile spending money on watching "dogs," as they were often called, though Mickael thought that was okay too. No one seemed bothered by him wandering about and even being outside with the werewolves in the public area (clothed, of course, if he was in a surveyed area), though he supposed they had bigger problems to worry about. He liked the privacy, even though there was also a distinct lack of it when he was hanging out with the werewolves with so many of them around.

Well, confusing things could make sense too. Or so Mickael thought.

He relaxed into it more and more, finding some that he could actually talk with. They told him about the Psions that they had seen go through, though there were often comments thrown in regarding him being a wolf fucker.

"Haven't had a wolf fucker around in a while," Chloe said, stretching her arms over her head as Mickael could not help but watch her tits rise and fall with her yawn. "Mmmm... It's good to have some more fun around here, though Maverick, heh, he's a good fuck too. Aren't you, Mav?"

A burly, dark grey and brown wolf flicked one ear in her direction, though otherwise gave no indication at all that he had heard her.

"You know, you don't have to call me a wolf fucker," Mickael said, tentatively testing the waters. "It's kind of weird, though probably not to you guys. I mean, you say it all the time."

He winced.

"Like... Really all the time."

Chloe, however, only blinked at him, tilting her head to the side just like a common dog. Sometimes, it was difficult even for Mickael to not think of her like one, some of the wolves showing off more canine mannerisms than others. Yet, she was adorable, nonetheless.

"But that's what you are," she said, very matter-of-factly, as if there could be no other answer. "You are a wolf fucker. You are a Psion. These are facts."

He couldn't deny that, so just pressed over her, covering her naked body with his own, sliding his cock between her breasts. The werewolf slumped back down on the sofa where she'd been sitting with a happy yip, her tail trying to wag even where it was trapped between her body and the sofa.

"Mmm, oh, yeah..."

Chloe was easily distracted as she squeezed her tits in close around his cock, allowing him to lusciously thrust between them. He moaned, resting his hands on the arm of the sofa behind her head, thrusting and grinding, losing himself in all the soft, warm sensations that eased his mind. The tickling sensation of wolf fur on his cock and balls was something that he had learned to manage, though, in the early days of fucking the werewolves, it had been tricky not to flinch and giggle away from it. Little reactions like that were just difficult to manage. Exposure, however, helped a lot.

Maybe I really am a wolf fucker...

He didn't mind though, not all that much. Most of his worry and light embarrassment over the term was to do with others, humans, finding out that he had had sex with them. He didn't mind having sex with them and most certainly wouldn't have cared if he found out than any other human was having sex with the wolves too, though he didn't want the taboo to mark him, not then. As a new Psion, he had something to make of himself and he had to try to find a way forward, one way or another, to find what his career path was to be.

Maybe that was on Mickael, however, for not being confident enough in himself to like what he liked and not worry about a damn thing to do with the rest.

Continued in part four...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Alaine Becomes the Alien’s Bitch Alaine is abducted, bred and willingly stays.in NonHuman
Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 01 Kai’s Secret is found out by the Two Women he loves.in NonHuman
Transformation at the Shrine A woman transforms into an anthro jaguar...in Fetish
Breeding in the Surf Out in the surf, breeding is undertaken in the public eye...in Fetish
The Queen of Hell Pt. 01 Henry is dropped into hell, where the queen favours him...in Fetish
More Stories