Finding Rhiannon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan brought the car to a halt and, unbuckling my seat belt, I reached over to give him a farewell peck on the cheek. But at the last minute, something made me put one hand up to his face, gently turn it towards me... then crush my lips against his.

I had no idea what made me do it. Except, I suppose, that I had been wanting to kiss Adam since, oh, I don't know, maybe a few seconds after first meeting him.

Which was bizarre. I'd never kissed a guy before, nor even vaguely wondered what that would be like. For the obvious reason that Ryan wasn't the slightest bit bi-curious, assuming he even knew what that meant. But as Rhiannon? Well, it seemed, it was not just my body that had changed...

Not that I was thinking any of this at the time. I was locked purely in the moment, conscious only of the unfamiliar taste and feel of Adam's mouth, of the warmth and wetness as his lips parted to admit my slyly questing tongue, of the roughness of his stubble, of the way his arms enfolded me, of the overpowering nearness and maleness of his presence, of the strange mix of fireworks and warning klaxons going off inside my head...

And then I was pulling back and there was just the lingering wonder, the residue of him on my lips, the stunned expression on his face, the lightness in my chest, the swelling heat somewhere deep within me.

I was the first to recover. "Wow," I said. Not, I thought, the most eloquent of observations, but it did seem to capture the moment.

Adam's wide eyes were saying the same thing, but he seemed unable to get any words out. With an effort, I tore myself away from his gaze and got out of the car. When I looked back inside, his expression hadn't changed.

"Call me, okay?" I said. "Oh no, wait, you can't. I'll call you. And listen, thanks for... well, thanks for asking me out. Hopefully, we'll get to do it properly next time!"

I closed the door and walked over to the entrance to the apartments. When I turned around, the car was still there. Bending down so that I could see him, I waved and blew him a kiss. He was still staring at me.

When he made no further move, I shrugged, straightened up and went inside. As I stepped into the lift I heard the car inside roar into life and drive away. It was all I could do not to burst out laughing.

That kiss! It had been... revelatory. It had been one thing to learn I had spent part of last night pashing with Eleanor. And maybe, just maybe, done more with the delightful Emily. They were female, a known (if not especially well known) quantity.

But kissing a man was something else. Because it wasn't just the lingering feel of his lips and embrace that had stayed with me. It was the barely glimpsed possibilities they seemed to open up.

I blushed to my roots as I realised that Adam's mouth might not be the only part of him I wanted to kiss and taste...

I still had both a broad smile on my face and a red glow in my cheeks as I used the key that Martin had helpfully provided to let myself in to his flat. I was about to call out when I heard a strange noise from his bedroom. Or rather, two noises. There was a "thwack," followed by a whimper of pain.

At the same time, I had to stifle a cry of my own as I felt a sharp pinch to my buttock. I swung round, but I knew almost before I did so that there would be nobody there -- and so it proved.

As quietly as possible, helped by the plush carpet dampening any sound from my heels, I made my way towards the source of the sounds, leaving the front door open behind me in case I needed to make a quick escape.

Easing forwards, I took a quick peek into the bedroom, then pulled my head back. It took a moment to process the astonishing scene inside, but as I did so I found myself irresistibly drawn to look again. All thoughts of concealment vanished as I stepped into the doorway.

On the bed, spreadeagled, was Lucy -- though it took me a minute to identify her from the blonde wig. Her face was obscured by some kind of gag, which included a black ball that filled and stretched her painted mouth.

She was naked except for a pair of red satin panties. Tightly knotted ropes led from her wrists and ankles to the iron frame of the bed, holding her securely in place. Across her flat chest, I could see an angry red mark where something had struck her. And it was not the only such mark on her exposed flesh.

As Lucy caught sight of me her eyes widened. Her mouth worked for a minute, as if she were trying to communicate something, but I could hear nothing aside from the ragged panting as she strove to breathe through her nose. Then her eyes jerked sideways.

As I strove to follow her gaze, I moved a little further into the bedroom. It was only then that I saw the second person in the room. The figure was brandishing some kind of riding crop, which she had evidently just used on Lucy.

She was dressed -- if that was the term -- entirely in black leather. Thigh-high boots with spiked heels at least the height of my own were complemented by a tightly-laced corset, though nothing else. As she swung round to face me I could see that the corset pushed up her smallish breasts. Beneath it, her hairless pussy was exposed.

But the brief glimpse of the woman's body meant nothing, because by now I had seen her face. For the second time in forty-eight hours I was looking straight at my wife.

"Hello Rhiannon," said Caroline, smiling broadly. Moving towards me, she brought the crop up and lightly touched it to my cheek. As a thrill ran through my body, and my mind reeled, I had to fight down the urge to flinch.

"Have you come to play with us?" she asked softly.

[To be continued]

12