Finding Scarlett

Story Info
A lost interview with a legendary porn star is found.
4.2k words
4.42
2.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any sex act described involving real porn actors that are mentioned in this story is the product of the author's imagination. The title character is fictional. All characters are over the age of 18.

This story is intended to resemble a blog entry. Which I've never done before. Our esteemed, yet fictional, blog writer, Jimmy the Gooner, is a fan of the porn stars from the 60's through the 90's and does a series of blog entries based on them and their careers. This story is one such entry.

-----------

Finding Scarlett

-----------

Porn Starlets of Yesteryear - Scarlett Leder

Chapter 21

By Jimmy the Gooner

March 29th, 2023

Hello again, fellow gooners! Thanks for checking in on my webpage and reading my blog on our favorite subject. Those wonderful sexy ladies who took their clothes off and fucked themselves silly for their and our enjoyment, before it became fashionable and acceptable to do so. Back when porn stars were largely ignored by polite society and stag films were only played in the seediest of theatres and private basements all over the world. Happily, their films, thanks to the internet, are still available for us to fap to 50 years later.

My subject for this month is that red-haired goddess that burst onto the scene in the decadent days of 1986, Scarlett Leder. She began working in porn at the ripe age of thirty-eight and was an instant hit in the taboo titles that are wildly popular to this day. Her peers were actresses like Kay Parker, Candy Samples, Juliet Anderson, Helga Sven, and Honey Wilder, but in the looks department, she left them all in the dust. The gorgeous redhead was in super high demand due to her legendary 36-22-36 frame, perfect DD breasts, and ass that would bring the Pope to his knees. Her lascivious nature on screen was truly epic. She was active for only 18 months in 1986 and 1987. Then she promptly disappeared for twenty-four years!

Then one day, in 2010, she returned out of nowhere with her own homemade porn on her very own webpage, at the amazing age of sixty-two, still looking as hot as ever. She gave us another six years of May/December content that was amazingly well done. Like other amateur providers of the period, she kept tight control of her clips, but some have escaped onto the wide world of free internet porn.

Many of us have wondered over the years what prompted her return to adult entertainment, but she never addressed it on her webpage, keeping it starkly impersonal. When I decided to do a blog on her, one of my goals was to find out. When I spread my filthy little fingers throughout the internet and touched base with many of my sources, I was surprised to find an email regarding Scarlett in my inbox from a source I did not know. The body of the email said only, "I thought you'd like to hear this."

There was no signature, and my replies to the address have gone unanswered. The email contained a single .mpeg file. After checking it with my anti-virus software, I opened it. What it turned out to be was an audio-only, sit-down interview with Scarlett Leder, recorded in early 2010. The interviewer never gives his name, but she calls him Johnny (and moans it a few times if you catch my drift) throughout the recording. As John is the third most common male name in the U.S., it could be fucking anyone. The quality is not great, and without permission from the interviewer, I cannot post the audio. Instead, I have transcribed the interview for your reading pleasure. So instead of my usual report that covers the actress's body of work, seminal titles (see what I did there?), and lasting influence on the genre, I offer you this amazing interview. I've never written a transcript before so forgive any errors.

Scarlett Leder Interview Transcript

[Johnny] Today is February 22, 2010, and I am in the living room of the former adult entertainer, Ms. Scarlett Leder.

[Scarlett] Porn star, sweetie.

[Johnny] Umm, pardon me?

[Scarlett] Porn star. Let's not be coy. An adult entertainer is a burlesque performer or exotic dancer. I fucked people on camera, for money. I'm not ashamed of it, I enjoyed the hell out of it, and I have fabulous memories from those days. No need to be polite.

[Johnny] Umm, yes ma'am. I understand. Thank you for inviting me in. You have a lovely home.

[Scarlett] Thank you. Tell me something, young man. What sort of Sherlock Holmes are you to find me after so many years?

[Johnny] Well, I'm afraid I can't really take credit for that. I was watching some of your videos on a porn site and I read a comment from another viewer, who said he'd seen a super-hot older woman that looked just like Scarlett, with white hair in his local supermarket. I contacted the guy via email and got his story.

[Scarlett] And, am I?

[Johnny] Pardon me?

[Scarlett] Super-hot? Do you think I'm still attractive?

[Johnny] Oh wow. I umm ... think you look amazing. You're still gorgeous and in fantastic shape. That dress looks terrific on you.

[Scarlett] Thank you, sweetie, that's so nice to hear. Do you watch my videos often?

[Johnny] Umm ... yes ma'am.

[Scarlett] How lovely. Please continue. Oh, and let that be the last ma'am for the afternoon. Please call me Scarlett. Ma'am makes me feel old.

[Johnny] Of course Scarlett, I'd like that. Well, he described you and I know that many redheads tend to have white hair as they get older, so it seemed a possibility.

[Scarlett] [Laughter] So, you traveled here and staked out my local Kroger waiting for me to need eggs?

[Johnny] Yeah, that's it in a nutshell. I'm staying at the local Holiday Inn.

[Scarlett] How dedicated you are. How long did you wait in that parking lot before I showed up?

[Johnny] [pause] Four days.

[Scarlett] Wow. How did you know I was the person he was referring to?

[Johnny] Well, he described you as a beautiful shapely woman with white hair, in a tight dress and four-inch heels. And that's exactly how you showed up. If you'd gone in wearing sweats and flip-flops, I might have missed you.

[Scarlett] I see. Then you followed me home, and left that letter in my mailbox?

[Johnny] Yes.

[Scarlett] How bold. And perhaps just a touch creepy. [Laughter] I must say I was surprised to find a letter in my mailbox addressed to Ms. Scarlett Leder, asking for an interview. Have you done this before with other actresses?

[Johnny] Ah ... no. Most other porn stars aren't as hard to find. You just disappeared. Considering you still have a huge fanbase, I couldn't resist chasing the lead. And here I am.

[Scarlett] Yes, indeed. Here you are. So, what would you like to know about me?

[Johnny] Well, we could start with the basics. You entered the porn industry in the heady days of VHS at a much older age than most women. What prompted you to do so?

[Scarlett] Hmm, the basics are so dull. But I guess I'll humor you.

[Johnny] Thank you.

[Scarlett] Hmm. You could say that I've always had a rather overactive sex drive. My first husband did his very best to satisfy me, but I craved more. I eventually talked him into joining a group of local swingers. He was willing enough at first when we did some mild swapping, but when we had our first group session, things came to a head. He exhausted himself early and then had to sit and watch me get ravished by half a dozen men and women for the next hour and a half. It wasn't fair and I knew it, but I didn't want to stop.

[Johnny] I'm guessing you divorced?

[Scarlett] Yes. I was single for a few months and then was introduced to a young twenty-eight-year-old man through our swinging group. He was sexually open-minded, and we were perfect together. He was my partner until he passed a year ago.

[Johnny] Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know.

[Scarlett] Well, how could you sweetie? It's not like we were celebrities. [Laughter]

[Johnny] But how did you ...?

[Scarlett] I'm getting to that hun. Allow a lady to tell it in her own time.

[Johnny] Of course. I'm sorry.

[Scarlett] It's fine. In 1986 we lived on the outskirts of Los Angeles. One night, I took my partner ..., ah hell, let's just call him Tom for the sake of simplicity, shall we?

[Johnny] That's fine. Tom, it is.

[Scarlett] As I was saying, I took Tom to a well-known strip club for a little entertainment on his birthday. As it turned out, it was amateur night.

[Johnny] Amateur night?

[Scarlett] Yes, hun. Any woman who wanted to shake her ass on the stage for a song or two was invited to do so. Tom, double dog dared me to do so.

[Johnny] Oh wow.

[Scarlett] Of course, I had to accept, and I'll admit the idea totally got my heart racing. I danced to an enthusiastic crowd for three songs and finished completely nude on the stage. Afterward, I was propositioned by several men for a private dance. With Tom's blessing and as chaperone, I took three of them into a private room where they fucked me silly for nearly an hour. It was fucking amazing.

[Johnny] It sounds amazing. Especially for them.

[Scarlett] You're very sweet. Within our swinging group, the sex is always hot, but still, you know, respectful. But that night I was just a cum slut. A whore to be used and forgotten. They fucked me like animals, one after the other. Back and forth between my cunt and my mouth and my tits. Hell, even my armpit. After all three of them had shot multiple loads in me or on me, I lay there exhausted. Tom realized that I'd had enough and called a halt to it.

[Johnny] Attaboy Tom.

[Scarlett] [Laughter] Yes indeed. Before we left the club, one of the men offered me his card. He happened to be one of the biggest producers of porn films in the Los Angeles area. He wanted me in the worst way. [Laughter] Or perhaps the best way. He said I would be the Maureen O'Hara of porn in no time at all.

[Johnny] Ah, I see.

[Scarlett] Initially, it wasn't something I gave much thought to, but over time we talked about it and both of us seemed to get off on the idea. Porn was available in the back rooms of video rental stores back then and we'd watched our share. Finally, we gave him a call.

[Johnny] You did one hundred and thirty-four scenes in eighteen months.

[Scarlett] [Laughter] That many? Have you seen them all Johnny?

[Johnny] [Laughter] I am not ashamed to admit that I have. I own most of the films that you appeared in. Either on DVD or digitally. I'm a sucker for gorgeous redheads.

[Scarlett] [Laughter] Oh my. I'm blushing.

[Johnny] Now due to your maturity, you were generally cast as some sort of hot older woman. The hot divorcee next door, the best friend's mom, the boss's hot wife, even a cathouse madame or a queen. Did this bother you?

[Scarlett] Oh, hell no! [Laughter] Being the hot older woman meant you were gonna get fucked by hot younger men. Or women, for that matter. [Laughter] God, I fucking loved it. So many beautiful young bodies.

[Johnny] Based on your performances, it certainly seemed like you were enjoying it.

[Scarlett] Most of the time, yes.

[Johnny] Then, after eighteen months, you called it quits. Your fanbase and all the other porn-loving people of the world want to know why.

[Scarlett] That's twice you've mentioned my fanbase, what are you talking about? I'm just a footnote in the history of porn, an also-ran.

[Johnny] You've never looked yourself up on the internet?

[Scarlett] [Inaudible]

[Johnny] Porn from the '60s to the '90s is still insanely popular. Some say it's the best porn because there was still an attempt at storylines and acting, sets, and costumes. Today, porn is all gonzo style, with no story other than a brief attempt at seduction, filmed in someone's house. You are the Betty Page of porn. You are one of the biggest mysteries of the industry. You disappeared! I turned over a lot of rocks looking for you before this one lead dropped into my lap. This interview will blow a lot of minds if they believe me. Like your peers, Kay Parker or Honey Wilder, you still have a legion of fans.

[Scarlett] I had no idea. I noticed that you didn't show up with a video camera.

[Johnny] I thought about it. But in the end, I thought that if you wanted to be recognized, you wouldn't have disappeared. So, I thought an audio interview was the best way to entice you to participate. I was overjoyed when you called me.

[Scarlett] You are a very bright young man, Johnny.

[Johnny] So how did you? Disappear I mean. Between your amazing body, terrific looks, and that gorgeous red hair, you kinda stood out.

[Scarlett] It was easier than you'd think. Although I was a natural redhead, I was dyeing my hair even before I started in porn. My hair went white very early. I just stopped dying it red and changed my hairstyle a bit. We moved out of L.A. and started a small business that kept us both busy. We sold the company and retired about six years ago.

[Johnny] Wow. In all that time, no one ever...

[Scarlett] Well, a couple of members of our local swinging group figured it out but were more than happy to keep our secret.

[Johnny] [Laughter] I'd imagine so. They were fucking a world-famous porn star, who wouldn't love that?

[Scarlett] [Laughter]

[Johnny] Let's talk about why you left the porn industry. Can you expound upon that?

[Scarlett] Well, that's very simple. It was hot at first, but most of the time, the sex just wasn't that good.

[Johnny] Really? It looks amazing on screen.

[Scarlett] Yes, well that's a lot of footage edited together to look like one seamless bout of sex. In reality, there's a lot of "CUT" and "ACTION" and changing positions and angling of bodies so that the penetration can be seen on camera. None of that is conducive to having an orgasm. You're an attractive guy, Johnny, I'm sure you know there's more to making a woman cum than just putting your dick in her, right?

[Johnny] [Laughter] Yes, I'm quite aware of this.

[Scarlett] That's good. So, after 18 months or so we called it quits. In the VHS days, the talent was paid pretty darn well, because they sold more videos than ever before. The industry had exploded. We took that money and sank it into our business.

[Johnny] So, who was your favorite male porn star and why?

[Scarlett] Oh, that's easy, Peter North. I'd think the why would be obvious. He's just gorgeous. He was always in such great shape. And I can't forget that magnificent cock. I always came when Peter fucked me. Always. He was a machine.

[Johnny] Female porn star?

[Scarlett] Nina Hartley, no question. She was in her 20's back then and the cutest little piece of ass you've ever seen. And sweet Jesus, could she ever eat pussy. It was like she'd taken a cunnilingus class in college or something.

[Johnny] Scarlett, as I've mentioned, I've seen all one hundred and thirty-four of your scenes. Though you were both in the same film once, I don't recall you doing a scene with Nina Hartley.

[Scarlett] I never said I did sweetie.

[Johnny] I uh ... oh!

[Scarlett] Now you're getting it eh? Sex on camera wasn't very fulfilling as I said, so that was sometimes just the start of our escapades. Sometimes we'd leave the set after the shoot, meet somewhere and then fuck our brains out. Tom really loved the after-set parties. He was with me for every shoot. It made me feel safe and looked after. He was an amazing man and a terrific lover. I miss him.

[Johnny] I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet him. Getting his side of this story would have been amazing.

[Scarlett] Yes, yes it would have.

[Johnny] Okay then, how about your most memorable on-camera scene?

[Scarlett] [Laughter] Do you remember the film Let Them Eat Pussy?

[Johnny] Of course, you played Marie Antoinette! I think of all your films that one had the best production value.

[Scarlett] I agree. Do you know that Tom appeared in that film?

[Johnny] No! Is he credited?

[Scarlett] No, of course not. We were filming the big group sex scene near the end, and one of the male actors got food poisoning. The director was a lovely plus-size woman named Crystal Martin. A former burlesque performer as I recall. She really seemed taken with Tom, always insinuating how she'd love for him to get in front of the camera with me.

[Johnny] And he filled in for the sick actor?

[Scarlett] Well, it took a little while for us to convince him, but yes, finally. It took a couple of shots of Jack Daniels to get him loosened up but when she yelled action he was in the zone. It helped that the scene was set after a masked ball. So, he just kept his mask on throughout the scene. It covered everything except his mouth it helped him feel less self-conscious.

[Johnny] I remember that scene. I always wondered why that character kept his mask on.

[Scarlett] [Laughter] Now you know. The scene featured me, Tom, Peter North, Hypatia Lee, and Lynn LeMay.

[Johnny] Tom and Peter? That must have been thrilling for you.

[Scarlett] Oh, it was, and for Tom too. Hypatia and Lynn were two of his favorites.

[Johnny] Mine too.

[Scarlett] [Laughter] To Crystal's credit she gave us the most minimal direction, choosing instead to let us just fuck like animals and had confidence that the camera guys would get the best shots. It was by far my best sexual experience on camera. I recall a moment when I was on my hands and knees, sucking Tom's cock like it was the last cock I'd ever get, with Peter fucking me like a wildman from behind. I came so fucking hard. Hypatia was moaning like crazy as she rode Tom's face. When she came, Lynn licked her juices off Tom's face, and he got a chance to maul those amazing tits of hers. Tom and Peter came like firehoses, covering my face and tits. God, it was so fucking hot.

[Johnny] You all won an AVN award for that scene, as I recall.

[Scarlett] [Laughter] Yes, we did. I still have it in a box around here somewhere. Mmm, remembering that scene has made me so fucking wet.

[Johnny] [Gasps]

[Scarlett] [Laughter] Do you like seeing my wet pussy, Johnny? I purposely didn't wear panties.

[Johnny] I never imagined ...

[Scarlett] Oh, yes you did. That's what you've been doing this whole time. Do you think I haven't seen that tent in your pants? The one you've been trying to keep covered with that silly clipboard.

[Johnny] [Inaudible mumbling]

[Scarlett] Don't look so surprised. Do you think I don't know what you've been dreaming about from the moment you saw me at the market? The dream of fucking a horny old porn star?

[Johnny] [Clears throat] I ah ... I never presumed it would happen.

[Scarlett] No, but you sure were hoping, weren't you? Look at you here, with your pressed pants and shirt. And a fresh haircut and shave. Hoping to lure an old woman who hasn't had a young hard cock in a while?

[Johnny] Yes. [Pause] Of course, I was.

[Kissing sounds]

[Scarlett] Mmm. Handsome boy. If you'd been some old fat guy, you wouldn't have gotten past the porch.

[Kissing sounds]

[Sound of a zipper]

[Johnny] [Gasp] Oh, my God.

[Scarlett] Mmm. My thoughts exactly. You have a lovely cock sweetie.

[Kissing sounds]

[Scarlett] That's it, baby, wrap your hands in my hair. It's not red anymore, but I'm still Scarlett, and I'm gonna make you feel like you've died and gone to heaven.

[Wet sucking sounds]

[Johnny] Oh, Scarlett, that feels amazing, I've never felt ... [moans]

[Wet sounds]

[Scarlett] That's a very fine cock. I like the feel of it in the back of my throat.

[Wet slurping sounds and moans for several minutes]

[Johnny] Oh Scarlett, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna ... [moans]

[Scarlett] Mhmm.

[Johnny] Oh, Scarlett! [Intense guttural moans]

12