Finding Scarlett

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Scarlett] [Smacking sound] Johnny, that was quite a load. You haven't gotten any for some time, have you? [Breathing heavily]

[Johnny] N-no. [Panting]

[Creak of furniture]

[Scarlett] Johnny? Would you like to come over here and lick my sixty-two-year-old pussy?

[Johnny] Oh God, yes. [Panting]

[Scarlett] Well then come over here and oh! My, aren't you a quick one?

[Kissing sounds]

[Scarlett] Oh, Johnny. [Moans] That feels ... [Moans]

[Wet slurping sounds]

[Scarlett] Oh, you surely know what to do with that tongue young man. Yes, lick my little love button there. Yeeesss!

[Johnny] Oh, Scarlett, you're so hot ..., so hot.

[Scarlett] And you are making me feel that way, Johnny. I'm so happy you found me. So [grunt] happy.

[Wet sounds]

[Scarlett] Oh Johnny, your fingers, yes. That's it! Oh, you've found my [grunt] spot! [grunt]

[Moans]

[Scarlett] Johnny, come sit here, I'm going to ride that beautiful cock. I'm going to cum all over it.

[Creak of furniture]

[Sound of a belt buckle]

[Scarlett] Yes, let's get these pants off.

[Creak of furniture]

[Scarlett] [Gasp] Oh ... fuck ... yes. Oh, I have needed that for so ... long.

[Johnny] Scarlett, this is my wildest fantasy come true. I can't believe it, you're so beautiful.

[Scarlett] [Moans] Maybe you'd like to get a few minutes with my big tits? They don't look as good as they did then but ...

[Sound of cloth moving]

[Johnny] They still look fucking amazing.

[Kissing sounds]

[Scarlett] That's it, baby, suck on that fat nipple. It feels so good while your cock is in me. God, my pussy is just dripping all over this couch. I've missed this, I've missed this, I've missed this. [Moans]

[Both moaning and breathing heavily for several minutes]

[Scarlett] Johnny, lift me up, lift me up.

[Creak of furniture]

[Scarlett] Now lay me down on my back.

[Creak of furniture]

[Scarlett] I want you to fuck me, Johnny. I want you to ... Oh God Johnny!

[Sound of wet bodies slapping together]

[Johnny] Oh, Scarlett, you feel so good. Your pussy is squeezing me so ...

[Sound of wet bodies slapping together]

[Scarlett] Johnny, you are doing so good. You are going to make this old slut cum on your fat dick. Oh, Johnny! [Wailing]

[Panting]

[Scarlett] Do it now, Johnny! Fill my old cunny up with your seed. Fill my womb with it!

[Johnny] Oh Scarlett, Oh oh, I'm ... [Loud groan]

[Heavy breathing]

[Creak of furniture]

[Scarlett] Oh, I so needed that. You?

[Johnny] [Panting] I will never forget this if I live to be a thousand years old.

[Scarlett] Well, it doesn't have to be over yet. How about you switch off that silly machine and we go upstairs and make some more memories? We'll give this poor old couch a rest. I've cleaned more cum off this thing than I can tell you.

[Johnny] [Laughter] And now mine. I'm honored.

[Scarlett] Very funny mister, now get your sexy ass upstairs before I ... [click]

------------

Jimmy the Gooner again, friends! Was that fucking amazing or what? We can only assume that this unlikely meeting was the catalyst for Scarlett's return to the world of porn, albeit, of the homemade variety. The content she put out during those six years was amazing. I know that whole new generations of Scarlett Leder worshippers now exist. Johnny, if you're ever in the St. Louis area, drop me a line, I'd love to buy you a drink. Scarlett, we love you eternally and hope you are well and happy and are getting young hard cock to your heart's content.

----------

From the Robroy1968

I did this story as an exercise, to try and tell a narrative using only dialog. Whether I was successful is probably open to personal interpretation. I enjoyed writing it, so it is successful in my opinion. Would it have been better as a normal story? No doubt. Writing it this way relies heavily on your (the reader's) imagination. As you are reading this porn and not watching it elsewhere, I'm going to assume that each of you has the imagination to pull it off. When I was writing this, I was imagining the beautiful actress and singer from the 40's through the 70's, Julie London. Cry Me a River.

I hope you enjoyed the story.

12