Finding Sexual Pleasure on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to consider that I was the cause of their aggressiveness with my not so subtle requests for dance partners. I stupidly trolled the bar suggesting that my wife was available for dancing and this sent a message that she was "available". Every swingin' dick there wanted a piece of that action.

This recruitment was a flop. My system was flawed and bound to fail. The fantasy thing was crashing but, what the hell, it was still a little titillating for me. My sexy wife was being pursued by several horny bar guys. She was a hot sex object. That part was fun.

Surprisingly, there were two workable candidates that surfaced as the evening wore on. One of them was our audience from the beach but I was sure that my wife didn't remember or recognize him. He was five to ten years older than us, looking healthy, attractive, and in really great condition.

The other was a local beach stud, the kind of guy always on the prowl at these resorts for vacationing secretaries and schoolteachers. He was probably ten years younger than us.

In the end, it was my decision and I chose our watcher from the beach.

The point was to make it the most intense encounter of Debbie's life but with precautions and control. Youthful vigor and vitality might have been appropriate in a different set of circumstances but here I didn't think that was the manner I wanted to bring to Deb for our first and maybe only time. The experienced looking fellow won out as the man to fuck my wife.

His name was Tony. He and I had a very serious talk off to the side of the bar area and we came to an agreement. The plan was in motion at last.

I learned that Tony was long married and didn't play around which was ironic considering the circumstances we were discussing. It was understood that he would not use a condom. He was non-negotiable on that point. He had a sort of pride in his cock and it's value as he expressed, "My tool shall not be sheathed. It is raw, uncovered sex or nothing."

Having convinced me he had no health issues I agreed. My long held fantasy included my wife's sex partner ejaculating into her so the lack of a condom stimulated me even more. Bareback it was going to be. I was very excited at the thought.

The position of the third person is unique in a MFM triad. The woman is the center of all attention, absolutely. Then, there is the principle male who I guess you could say directs the action, who may be a bystander, but is in charge of the sexual activity. And the last person could either be aThird or an equal.

An equal can be part of a permanent situation where he and the woman can join together independent of the other man if they choose. AThirdcan also be the male performing over the classic cuckold situation where the cuck may only be involved as a watcher of the coupling or not in their presence at all.

I wanted to share my woman but in a setting that I had some control over. I did not really know where this sexual encounter might lead and I did not know if I would participate at some point. My fantasy fulfillment centered on my wife receiving a cock for pleasure. My role was secondary but I intended to be there. I needed to be there.

*********

At eleven Deb and I retreated to our cabana. Instead of closing the slider, I left it open so "we could hear the surf" but really so my new friend Tony could join us later. Would I see my gal get fucked tonight? Would she accept the pleasure of another lover? My nerves were jumping. What had I gotten us into?

I hugged Debra from behind and we stood there, swaying together, a lover's dance with minimal movement. Next, I moved her so that we were before the mirrored closet doors.

As I pulled her top over her head I spoke softly to her, "I want to see your beautiful chest."

This luscious semi-naked woman was before me, offering herself to my hands. I massaged the warmness of her breasts spending time to roll and pinch her now aroused nipples. Our temperatures were rising as we were getting turned on and since the cabana was warm, her skin was sweaty.

Her head leaned back against my shoulder as I was kissing down the column of her neck with small bites as I went. I was subtlety marking her as mine. Small hickies would be with her in the morning....those are my marks, my brand, this is my woman. I was about to share her in the most intimate way but she was mine.

Our visitor had arrived but he stood in the shadows so Debra did not know there was another person in the room. His presence clarified my plan was unfolding and it excited me. My mind raced. This might actually happen. I was about to surrender my wife to another man's cock.

I tweaked and pulled her nipples gently so that the peaks were proud and pointed. I pulled the zipper of her skirt down so that she was standing only in her sexy underwear and high heels.

"Open your eyes and look at yourself." I whisper. "Look at your sexy body. You are so desirable. Your perfect breasts and now your sexy, bald pussy under that thong. My god, what a woman I have married."

My hand slipped under her skimpy clothing and cupped her wonderfully naked mound. I pressed against that area and claimed her with my grip, so to speak.

She arched her back to press against my hand, forcing me to stay firmly in contact, as if she wanted to be held there. I was thinking that maybe her new hairlessness was helping to stimulate her, that she liked the bare contact without pubic hairs, that she now had a different kind of sex toy.

"You are so perfect." I breathed into her ear, knowing that she is very sensitive to that sensation.

"You will get what you deserve....what you want....what I want."

Debra had that glazed look she gets when she is highly aroused. There was also something especially erotic to have her basically naked while I remained fully clothed. She was the sex object in this room and was getting the attention that a sex object deserved.

Deb was at the point of no return. She needed to be fucked and I wanted to watch.

This was the time, the situation I had set in motion was here. It was time for our silent guest to join us so I motioned to Tony who had stripped and was naked in the shadows. He very quietly advanced to where I was holding Debra, still unaware of another party even being there with us.

Covering my wife's eyes with my hand she had a virtual blindfold in place as Tony closed his mouth over her nipple and sucked her deeply but softly into his warm mouth. Deb was shocked at the action and threw off my hand, gasping in alarm, "What the hell was that? What's happening?"

"It's okay, baby. I've got you. I won't let anything happen to you. We can try this. Trust me", I assured her with similar words to what she had said before when she placed a mask on me earlier.

I was still holding her from the rear but she wasn't trying to break free. She was mentally trying to assess the circumstances. There was no outright protest so her mind was negotiating her options. She stood her ground waiting for details. She clearly was not afraid of the idea of something sexual with this stranger but there was mystery. What is happening? What does Kenny have in mind? How far will it go?

I was thrilled at the direction it was going and that she did not outright reject the idea and leave the room.

"I want this man to pleasure you, to make love to you, to bring to you a sexual experience you have never had and I want to watch. I want to see you have sex, to get fucked like we've talked about so many times. It is only possible here, right now, in the islands where nobody knows you."

In the next moments Tony returned to my wife's chest with soft, gentle strokes to her breasts. She made no effort to object as he caressed one of her tits, holding it firmly while he softy tasted the bud, adding tender nibbles to awaken her senses.

Her response was a gratifying moan as she rolled her eyes upward. It was a clear signal to continue, that she didn't want it to stop.

I wanted to make her fully naked. She needed to be naked to be offered up for sex. The atmosphere was ripe with anticipation so I pulled her thong down from her hips and lifted them past her feet. Her shoes were discarded earlier in our private foreplay. My nude wife was standing before a man with a rigid eight inch cock. He was part of this and she acknowledged it.

"I will take this man's cock if it is what you want. I will surrender to lust, I will have sex with him but you must stay. I don't want to be fucked without you here."

No nuance, plain and simple but also reminiscent of what we had said in our bed when I got sex from the "island whore". She remembered those words. Debra, my amazing wife, was giving in to my fantasy and was to be a willing participant. This was to be a life experience for both of us.

Tony moved his hand between her legs and caressed her smooth silky mound. Her hips rocked to his touch displaying that she was submissive to his approach. As he slowly ran a finger over her naked folds Debra parted her legs, asking for the contact.

I was still holding on to my lovely wife as Tony entered her with his finger. She leaned against me for support and could no doubt feel my hardness into her back. Tony then withdrew his digit and dropped to his knees in order to bring his mouth to her spectacular hairless cunt. His tongue worked over our woman, flattening over her clit, probing into her. Debra widened her stance to offer herself to his mouth. She was being devoured as I held her.

Because of our position in front of the mirrors I could see all of this. Watching her facial expressions was priceless. Debra was being transported to a state of rapture.

We moved her to the large king-sized bed with me staying very close. I wanted to be sure to catch every emotion that might emanate from her. Desire. Fear. Excitement. Lust. Discomfort. I was to be her guardian, I was to protect her if necessary, but hopefully I would not interfere with this couple.

It was now up to Tony. He had my woman in my bed. I was the audience but he was the ringmaster.

Tony continued his oral foreplay for a short while but he was maneuvering Debra into position for intercourse. I could see that was his goal. Fucking her was the object and he was preparing her for that activity.

Her legs were placed over his shoulders for unrestricted access to her inviting cunt which was engorged and practically shiny with her discharge. There was no escape from what was before her....a large hard cock that would soon be inside her.

I could see the bulbous head of his prick at the entrance to my wife's vagina. Her arms were out to her sides, her hands were grasping the sheets showing some tension but still there was desire in her face. I was sure now that Debra wanted this, too. She wanted a good fucking from another male.

She has never been more beautiful to me, an indelible image I shall never forget. She seemed to be smoldering, kindled and ready to be ignited. Debra took her eyes from Tony and his advancing dick to find me, to get a confirmation of my approval. Her expression was unmistakable. Do you really want this?

I smiled for her and nodded for this to go forward, granting final permission if she needed it.

"Take her. Fuck her. She wants it." I insisted in a low tone growl.

He tilted his hips to force his cockhead into the entrance she offered causing a gasp from Deb. She was penetrated, it had begun. But she was a partner as her hips lifted to join with him. He pressed in slowly no doubt feeling her tightness. Both lovers were trying to adapt.

In fact, his only words of the night were, "My god she is so tight."

I personally knew exactly what he was experiencing at this moment. Debra's vagina is narrow and until it adjusts to a prick as it is drawn in there is a constriction that must be overcome. She is naturally tight and a cock must burst through to enter her womanhood completely.

But it was only a delay as Tony was pushing into her. He was completely inside my wife with his proud eight inches. I could only see his large hairless ballsack as it nested against her ass. His cock was entirely swallowed by that empty pussy.

Only after the necessary adaptation did Tony start stroking in and out, probing her with his length. He became a piston banging into her pelvic bone with his thrusts.

My god, this was even better than I imagined it would be but my emotions were difficult to manage. Excited, enraptured at what was happening before me, captivated would be a good description. I truly love, love, love her for doing this. This is real! This is raw sex. But....is it dangerous to our relationship? Will we be able to handle this when we go back to real life? Have I injured our marriage?

Tony stroked her clitoris and she began to thrash her head from side to side showing the effect it was having on her. He increased his pace to a fury over what seemed like a full minute which put Debra into a shameless and prolonged orgasm as I have ever seen from her.

She writhed against him as if trying to pull his sperm from his balls. He grabbed and squeezed the base of his cock as he lustily grunted to prevent his eruption. He wanted more.

Tony then lowered her legs from his shoulders and eased off into slower strokes. He bent her knees and trapped her calves against her thighs with his arms.

"More....again", he ordered her as he again picked up the pace. He had found a trigger that threw her into another orgasm. She was shouting a quiet scream as her muscles spasmed over and over again with the intense climax.

Tony somehow still managed to hold onto his own release, once more denying himself that rush in order to continue his conquest of my wife. He altered his position slightly but continued driving into her hairless and well-used pussy.

Debra pleaded, "I can't. I'm done. You need to finish. You need to cum in me. "

With the warmth of the room and the physical activity sweat was pouring off of them, virtually pooling at the juncture of their bodies. I could see his member retracting and reentering her and it was certain there would be another unforgettable climax, one that was overdue. The build up was incredibly exciting.

Debbie got surprisingly vocal. It was my name that she was shouting, "Kenny....Kenny....he's fucking me, he's fucking the shit out of your wife. Are you seeing this?"

That verbal outcry was the crescendo and Tony finally released into her, shuddering through his own climax. With a loud guttural groan he triggered an amazing simultaneous orgasm from each of us. Streams of jism spewed out from me as well as I grunted my own primal sound. The pent-up sexual tension was released in that common moment among the three bodies in the room.

I collapsed back against the chair, limp. I had chosen her partner well. I was in awe of his studliness, of his sexual performance. It was beyond my abilities.

When we were all done, literally catching our breath, Tony rolled off Debra and walked to the bathroom. He returned with a wet cloth and gently cleaned the evidence of their pleasure from between her legs. Watching his tender approach I got the feeling that this may not have been the first time he has participated in a triad.

Debra quietly asked for a bath, for a soak so I ran a tub for her.

Tony's final words to me: "If you or she ever need me again, I will come to you." He handed me a card as he gathered his clothing and left. I realized then that they had never spoken or kissed, it was simply sexual servicing.

I joined Deb in the soaking tub taking position behind her in order to wash her gently, stroking a sponge softly over her body. I whispered, "Thank you for that. It was the most valuable gift you have ever given me."

We retired to the same bed that had given me the sexual exhibition of a lifetime only an hour before. The sheets held the scent of her and it was exhilarating. I wanted so much to fuck her, to reclaim her, but was her cunt in any condition for a round from me? Was her head? She had been well used and she was spent. I was uncertain.

What Deb wanted was a loving husband to return to, to reconnect with. I cuddled against her with my hard dick nested between us but Debra made no effort to initiate anything with me. She was quiet, speaking only a few words. I didn't sense anger but rather that she was sorting out everything in her mind and she certainly wasn't thinking of more sex.

I was off balance and not sure of the long term affects of luring her into acting out my fantasy. Selfishly I wondered if we would experience it again but there with my wife I was also worried that I had damaged our relationship.

Morning came with a beautiful kiss between us. A long held sweet loving kiss that told me we were fine. But before we left the bed I asked, "Deb, when are we going to talk about it? I want to be sure we are alright."

"I'm still processing the whole thing. When I know how I feel, I'll talk to you about it. Okay?"

It was after dinner that evening that we settled what was hanging in the air. I admitted to the seduction, that my cuckold thing ignored some important issues. But I had to tell her that it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, that seeing her like that blew my mind.

I passionately told her of my true love for her and that would never change. That I was more in love with her than ever, that nothing was damaged by what had gone on in our cabana. That was just sex and, in fact, it was pure healthy sex.

What I didn't expect was for her to hit me with "Does this mean that you want to have sex with someone else? Is this to relieve you of guilt? Are you trying to open our marriage?"

Holy cow, here was that insecurity again about me wanting another woman.

"My god, no! I told you before, I have never wanted anyone but you! This was me wanting to see you in the throws of wanton passion. I've never been able to see you quite as wild as that. I loved the sharing, the literal sharing of your married pussy. It was amazing!"

"Will you want me to do it again? Are you planning another seduction, another fucking?"

"I don't know. Honestly? It isn't necessary. That can be a once in a lifetime event. Maybe it should be a lifetime event. Only you can determine that, it would be your choice. I can ask for nothing more than what happened here tonight."

"You were sneaky, Kenneth."

"Yes...I was. But in my defense, would you have agreed? No way. You would have been scared to death. You have to admit to it being an incredible, unbelievable experience. Tony thinks you are a treasure."

"Tony? At least I know his name now. What a stud. He must pushing fifty. Who was he?"

"The man from the beach, the watcher of the pier lovemaking."

With a kind of smirk and then in a in a quiet tone, "Wow, I guess he wanted a piece of the action."

"Look, Ken, you fulfill my needs, our needs....we have a wonderful sex life and I am more than satisfied....I'm incredibly satisfied. That won't change. But with this, I have no shame. I liked getting fucked like that from another man. And, I liked the idea of you watching that big dick slide into your wife."

"It was intense and the thought of you just to the side seeing me get ravaged was something I can't explain. When he entered me, well, it was pure lust, pure sexual hunger. I really wanted that strange cock in me. Nothing was going to stop me at that point."

"No, we're not going to do this just because you want to mix up our routine and I'm not going to be a "Hot Wife" but I can't ever forget this vacation and what happened. This was something...it was lust and pleasure....and I'm glad it happened."

The next few days were just normal holiday activities. We had a beautiful married fuck that certified our love for each other. We were still a bonded couple. Life was good.