Finding Tears in the Rain Ch. 06

Story Info
A young woman fights depression with sex, all kinds of sex.
5.1k words
4.67
2.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enhanced Seduction

Whether coming home after his shift at the grocery store or after a day of classes and study, Tom always returned to his duplex at 6:15. He frowned in confusion at two contradictory indications. The place was dark, usually meaning the house was empty, and his car was in the driveway, usually meaning it wasn't. Entering, he found the sliding door that separated his living room from the back half closed. He shut the front door and waited a moment, confused. They never closed the sliding door unless Gen wanted to watch something on the television after his normal bed time.

--Maybe she's still out with a friend and they took the friend's car.--

Behind the closed door, a chair creaked and slow steps approached. The door slid open to reveal a vision. Gen's make-up was perfect. Blue eye shadow highlighted her large eyes and eyeliner extended beyond the corners, provocative and inviting. Her hair hung to her shoulders in loose blond curls that covered a portion of the left side of her face. Her lips glistened with pink gloss. She wore a sheer black robe that hung open and extended to mid-calf. Flesh-toned stockings with black lace tops encased her shapely legs to mid-thigh. Tiny buckles fastened the thin straps of the high-heeled silver sandals on her feet. She wore nothing else, not even a hair on her mound.

She stared at him in silence. Her gaze smoldered, hungry and hot. Her hands rested on either side of the door frame. She placed one foot slightly in front of the other, tilted her head to the right, and curled her lips in a seductive smile, presenting the feminine magnet to masculine steel.

Mesmerized, Tom approached her with halting steps. The clean, soapy smell of her shampoo and body wash filled his nostrils. Testing the reality of this dream, he grazed her nipple with his fingertips through the sheer, smooth nylon and watched with satisfaction as the delicate flesh hardened. She grasped the back of his head and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Their open mouths met and their tongues entwined. His cock stiffened and she grinded her hips against it. He smelled the intoxicating fragrance of her arousal.

She broke the kiss, stepped back, and sauntered to the bed. She slipped off the robe and lay down. Reestablishing eye contact, she opened her legs and inserted a finger into herself. She coated her nipples with her nectar and licked the remainder before rubbing her clit.

Moans escaped her lips while he tore off his clothes.

He bent his head and tongue-kissed each nipple, delighting in the musky taste of her essence and the pebbly nature of the pink flesh as it hardened.

Gen gasped. "Bite me, please, but gently. Gently Daddy."

Her erotic address surprised and excited him, stiffening his cock even further. He obeyed her request. She rewarded him with a tiny cry of pleasure. "Oh, Daddy, that's so good. Please fuck me. Please fuck me now. I need you. I need your cock. I love your cock. Give it to me, Daddy."

As he mounted her, she spread her legs further and wrapped them around his waist. He sank within her warm, velvety smoothness and she leveraged her hips with her heels pressed against his buttocks, raising herself to meet his thrusting member and pulling him further inside her.

She moaned louder and her eyes widened. "Look in the mirror, Daddy. Watch yourself fuck me."

He turned his head to the left, gazing into the large mirror affixed to the wall above the builtin desk between the two wooden lockers, the place where she always applied her cosmetics and fixed her hair, making herself as beautiful as she could, preparing herself as a sacrifice to their mutual lust. He watched as her long, nylon clad legs subtly rubbed his sides with the smoothness of her stockings. He watched as her perfectly formed feet inside her sexy shoes pressed and pulled on his hips,

She raised her head and tongue-kissed his nipples while she whimpered. His body tensed. She let go of his nipple and murmured, her voice tight with passion. "Come for me, Daddy. I want to feel you spurt inside me. Please."

He trembled and his cock shuddered, filling her belly with hot seed. She cried out and quaked with her own ecstasy, pulling his head down against her neck while she milked his cock with the spasms of her womanhood. They lay still and panted in the mutual embrace.

As he softened and plopped out of her, he rolled over onto his back. With first one hand and then the other, she reached between her legs and scooped his dripping seed. She coated both her nipples and then licked her fingers. She turned her head toward him, her gaze sultry. "Clean me, Daddy."

He caressed her belly. Her hot flesh, still flushed, beckoned as much as her words. He licked his come from her nipples and traced his tongue down her body. He slurped her tight pink folds and she began moaning again. He sucked her clit into his mouth and rubbed it with his tongue.

She squirmed and grasped his head. After a few moments, she clapped down with her thighs and cried out, louder than before, and shivered as the ecstasy took her again.

She lay still, panting. She grabbed him under his armpits and pulled him up. "Come here." Her voice was an animal demand.

She rolled over on top of him and kissed his body, trailing her head downwards. When she got to his member, she licked the remains of their love play from him and it stiffened again. She slid back up and straddled him. His hands played across every inch of her body that he could reach. Her flesh burned. Her eyes contained no sign of control. A wanton animal, feeding her lust, she inserted his cock into her and worked her hips back and forth. He met each backward movement with a short and powerful thrust, eliciting a grunt from her each time.

"Oh God, fuck me Daddy. Fuck me hard."

"Use me, baby. Use my cock."

"It's MY cock Daddy. Your cock belongs to ME. Augh."

She quivered and he erupted. She cried out and he groaned. Then she lay still on top of him.

***

She returned from the bathroom, walking slowly toward him, her eyes glued to his. He couldn't keep his gaze from trailing down her luscious body, concentrating on her breasts as they bounced. She still wore the stockings and high heels.

Her lips curled into a sedate smile, no longer purely animal. "Should we put our clothes on to eat supper?" Her tone teased.

He sighed. "I think we'll have to. Otherwise, all I'll want to eat is you."

"Oooo, good answer, Daddy."

When he came out of the bathroom, the table was set and she wore her normal white robe. It wasn't sheer, but it was smooth and thin. Her nipples showed clearly through the fabric. She still wore her stockings and sexy shoes.

He licked his lips as he watched her breasts sway with her movements. He sat and ran his hand down her arm, relishing the clingy material of the robe. "I don't know if that's enough to keep my mind on food and not you."

She walked behind him and tongue-kissed his ear. Her breath hot, she whispered. "Well, that's just too bad. I intend to keep your mind on what's under this robe always." She sat across from him.

"I guess you found a way to get my mind off my books."

Her smile turned seductive again. She said nothing.

"Where did you get the sexy clothes?"

"One of my girlfriends."

"So, ya'll talked about me?"

"Every girl talks about her man. You mind?"

He shook his head. "Given the results, hell no. But are the clothes a loan?"

It was her turn to shake her head. "No. She's got plenty of money. We spent the afternoon shopping and she treated me."

"Damn. How long have you known her? Do I know her?"

"No, Daddy. I only met her today. She's Nancy's new lab partner. We all had lunch together."

He frowned. "Strange that you hit it off so well and so quickly."

She shrugged.

"She didn't want anything else from you?"

Gen showed her impatience. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing, really. I just have a hard time believing in unreciprocated generosity."

Gen's eyes flared. "What a fucking attitude. Here this woman does something good for me, for US, and you talk shit about her?"

"Don't get upset. I'm not talking shit about anybody."

Gen sprang to her feet. "The hell you're not." She tore open her robe. "You just take a good long look, cause you ain't gonna see this again any time soon. Go on back to the library and your fucking books." She closed her robe, tied the belt, and stormed off into the living room.

Tom followed her. She flicked on the television and plopped down into a side chair. He didn't miss the significance of her avoiding the couch. He realized she wanted distance from him. He cleared his throat. "Gen."

She ignored him.

He tried once again. "Gen, please." No response.

He grabbed his backpack and left.

***

Gen woke the next morning when Tom got out of bed, but she still didn't want to talk to him and feigned sleep. She roused herself after she heard the front door open and close, knowing that Tom had left for work. It was only 6:45, but Jasmine's classes started at 8:00. She dialed her friend's number hoping that she wouldn't mind.

"Hello?" Jasmine's voice sounded anxious at the unexpected call.

"It's Gen. I'm sorry to call so early, but I know you have class this morning."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"How do you know anything's wrong?"

"The tone of your voice. It's tight, not relaxed, so, what's the matter? The lingerie not work?"

"Oh it worked, all right."

"Ya'll had sex? That's good, isn't it?"

"Yeah, we had sex. Hot and dirty. I came so hard I nearly passed out. Three times. And he had a double, which has never happened before. I was irresistible."

"What went wrong?"

"Tom questioned me about where I got the clothes. When I told him, he said it was hard to believe that you didn't expect anything from me in return. It really pissed me off. I told him not to hold his breath waiting for the next time."

"Oh, Gen. Baby, I'm so sorry. Can I do anything?"

"I don't think so. You still want me to come over tomorrow?"

"Yes, but don't wait for lunch. What time do you get up?"

"I'll be up by seven."

"I'll come by to get you at 7:30. We'll spend the day together."

"Good. I'm afraid I really fucked everything up."

"No, no. Don't beat yourself up. We'll put our heads together on a strategy to get you and Tom back on track."

Gen didn't answer immediately. "Gen, baby, are you still there?"

"Yes. I don't think I want to be here when Tom comes home tonight. I don't know what to say to him. I'm afraid I'll either completely forgive him or still be so pissed that I'll say things that I can't take back later."

Jasmine didn't respond immediately. "Tell you what, baby. My last class is over at 3:50. I'll swing by and pick you up. You can spend the night here. You'll have to leave Tom a note. Tell him you've gone to stay with a girlfriend to think about things and you'll be back tomorrow night. That's important. Remember, you'll be with another girl and you will return to him. If he loves you like you think he does, he'll probably be really sorry. But I gotta go now. See you around 4:00. Okay?"

"Yes. Thanks. You're such a good friend."

"So are you, baby, and don't you forget it. Bye, now, sugah."

***

Gen sat on the couch and waited, her overnight bag on the floor by the door. It was nearly 4:00. She'd packed an overnight bag. Deciding what to put into the bag presented no challenge. She had so few clothes they all fit into the left wooden locker in the bedroom. Some jeans and t-shirts, underwear, and athletic shoes. Her trouble came from picking what to where.

Except for those that Jasmine had bought for her, she owned two dresses only. One was a black polyester formal, a present from her grandmother for her to wear to her high school prom. The other was dark blue with a flower print, halter top, not much back, and a belted waist. Being cotton but stylish, she believed it casual but still dressy enough for most things short of a wedding, funeral, or ball.

She didn't understand her own indecision. Jasmine had seen her in her normal attire. Why not just wear jeans and a t-shirt? Did she want to impress the older woman? Was it out of respect for Jasmine's stylish appearance? It didn't matter. She rejected jeans and that was that. She considered her other options. Surely she couldn't wear either the black formal or the sexy dresses in public on a sunny afternoon. Only the halter dress remained.

She showered and fixed her makeup and hair the same as she had for Tom the night before. She looked into the mirror and asked herself why? She shrugged. The point of her going to Jasmine's was to discuss what had happened last night. Why not make herself look the same?

She never went bare-legged when wearing a dress. She put on pantyhose over panties at first but soon took them both off.

--Yuck. The hose is scratchy and cheap-looking, and, with the panties, just too damn hot. I'll be sweaty before I know it.--

Her only alternative, she told herself, was to put on a pair of her new stockings.

She ran her hands up her nylon-encased legs and enjoyed the silky smoothness. She had another pair of heels, but chose her new silver ones. She tried not to overthink her choice. Maybe she wanted to look as pretty as she could for Jasmine. But, she'd never dressed for another woman before and it felt a bit strange.

Now she sat and waited, a surprising tingle disturbing her stomach. A car pulled into the driveway. Gen was out of the house before Jasmine could unbuckle her seat belt. She opened the door, climbed in, and tossed her small suitcase onto the back seat. The older woman smiled but said nothing. She patted Gen's hand and backed out. Neither said a word during the short drive. They arrived at Jasmine's apartment complex in ten minutes and went inside.

Gen dropped her bag. She turned and hugged Jasmine in a tight embrace. As Jasmine put her arms around her, Gen's shoulders began to heave. Desiring to keep her makeup intact, she gulped down her tears while Jasmine patted her back and muttered, "There, there now. I've got you. You'll be okay. Just leave it to me."

Gen sniffed and let her friend go. "I'm sorry to be such a damn ninny."

Jasmine put her finger on Gen's lips. "Sush, now. None of that. You did nothing wrong. Everything will work out. You hungry, baby?"

"Not really, but I guess I oughta eat. I feel a little light-headed."

"When's the last time you had anything in your stomach?"

"Last night."

Jasmine clicked her tongue. "That's not good. You sit down and I'll fix us something."

She returned with a tray, placed it on the coffee table and sat on the couch next to Gen. As Gen ate, Jasmine spoke. "Speaking of food, you look good enough to eat."

Gen swallowed and smiled. "You're sweet."

"Nonsense. Sweetness has nothing to do with it. I'm just speaking the truth. So, tell me all your troubles."

Gen sighed and looked down, as if wondering how to begin. Seeing that she had finished eating and was having trouble forming words, Jasmine scooted to the end of the couch and patted her lap. "Come lay down and let me rub your temples. You'll be amazed at how much it relaxes you."

Gen didn't hesitate. Jasmine and rubbed the sides of Gen's head with a firm circular motion. She spoke in low and calm tones. "Just relax, sugah. Breath deep. Feel yourself go limp. I've got you. Jazzy's here for you. Tell me everything, baby."

Gen started talking, haltingly at first, and then in a steady flow. She told Jasmine all the details of her experience with Tom the night before. It didn't take long.

Jasmine stopped rubbing. She smoothed down Gen's hair and kissed her forehead. "You did nothing wrong. Good Lord, you'd think he'd be grateful. Sure, you shouldn't have lost your temper, but you'd think a man just finished with that kind of experience would be less suspicious. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth."

Gen sat up. "But what do I do?"

Jasmine smiled. "Right now, you lay back the other way and put your feet in my lap so I can rub them. Come on, now, do it, sugah."

Gen obeyed and Jasmine tossed her an extra pillow. "Prop yourself up so we can talk." She unbuckled each of Gen's shoes and slipped them off, taking the occasion to run her hands over Gen's feet and up her calves. "My, my, you surely do have lovely legs, and these stockings feel so smooth. Do you like them?"

"Oh yes. I tried my usual cheap pantyhose at first, but I can't stand the feel of them any more."

"Good. I'll buy you some more of these tomorrow. We'll go to Stacy's after lunch. She has the best ones in town."

A worried frown appeared on Gen's face. "Are you sure you want to do that? That's what started the trouble with Tom in the first place."

Jasmine looked sedate and confident as she began massaging Gen's feet. "Of course I'm sure about that. How else will you get them? And now, they're a necessity, yes?"

"But, ..."

Jasmine shook her head. "No buts. It gives me a lot of pleasure and satisfaction to do this for you. Would you deny me that?"

Jasmine's hands worked wonders. Gen closed her eyes to slits and murmured, "No, I won't."

"Good. That's settled. Now, what to do about Tom."

Gen shrugged. "I don't know where to start."

"With the basics. You still love him?"

"Yes."

"You still want to be with him? I mean everyday?"

"Yes."

Jasmine narrowed her gaze. "Are you sure that he loves you?"

Gen hesitated. "I'd like to think that he does. No, I need him to. I can't bear the thought of losing him."

"Baby, you can't lose him if you don't really have him in the first place. From what you told me before, it sounds like you'll always be second place to his ambition. Would you agree? Now his studies, later his career. Didn't he more or less say that very thing?"

Gen cringed, then nodded her head.

Jasmine continued. "Then, you'll never have him as much as you WANT. So, it's a question of how much do you NEED him? If you have to play second fiddle to his ambition, how much of him will be enough to keep you satisfied?"

"I don't know. But, even with his ambition, I'll still have some of him, and he'll be able to provide security, won't he?"

"Baby, unless he marries you, you have no leverage other than his desire for your body and how emotionally attached he feels to you. If he does marry you, particularly if y'all have children, that gives you a lot of leverage and it ties him down, legally AND emotionally."

Gen's mouth gaped. "Jasmine, you make it sound as if a relationship is a battle, with strategy and tactics and goals and positions and all that."

Jasmine shrugged. "Baby girl, in my experience, that's exactly what it is."

"But, is that how your marriage was?"

Jasmine shook her head. "My situation was different. You see, I didn't love my husband, at least not in the obsessive, consuming way that you love Tom. For me, all that talk of 'true love', the 'love of my life', and all that is the purest form of bullshit."

Gen stared. "You mean you've never been in love?"

"Not like you are now. Didn't you tell Nancy that you didn't believe in that kind of love before you met Tom?"

Gen's voice got small and quiet. "Yes. But I fell. Hard."

Jasmine nodded. "Too damn hard and too damn quick, but fall you did. So, the question is, what are you prepared to settle for?"

Gen shook her head. "I can't tolerate being ignored for days at a time, I know that much. And I can't just give him up. I don't believe that I'll ever feel like this about anybody else and I just can't let go. I don't want to."

"And that's where the shoe pinches, sugah. WANT. Looks to me as if you'll have to find some way of getting the attention that Tom won't or can't give you, but that somehow doesn't compete with your feelings toward him. You remember what I told you yesterday?"

12