Finding Tears in the Rain Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said that I could have sex with you, if I decided to, but you wouldn't push for it."

"That's right. Remember how I said you could tell if the idea appealed to you?"

"I could watch some lesbian porn movies with you and see if they repulsed me. But I don't think I need to."

Jasmine opened her eyes wide and she stopped massaging Gen's feet. "What makes you say that, baby?"

Gen breathed deep. "I realize now why I reacted like I did when Tom implied that there was something wrong about you. And I know why I took so much care with my makeup and my hair and how I dressed for this afternoon. I wanted to be appealing to you. I guess, you know, I'm interested in, well, you know." She blushed and her face felt hot.

Jasmine's predatory leer bespoke her own rising lust. "I know one certain test."

"What?"

"Are you wearing panties?"

Gen blushed redder. "No."

Jasmine licked her lips. "Neither am I."

Gen stared into Jasmine's eyes. Up to this moment, she had stolen a few admiring glances at Jasmine's general appearance. Physically, these casual looks revealed little of note. Average height and weight, brown hair, dark eyes, and an average build combined to give a casual observer the impression that the older woman didn't merit much of a second look. But careful examination belied that initial deduction.

Immaculately groomed and always dressed well, Jasmine grabbed Gen's attention from the first. Perhaps Gen saw in the older woman something that she herself never had: style. But no, it had to be more. At this moment, Gen saw that Jasmine's eyes were exactly the same color as her pageboy cut hair, a bright brown trending toward but not quite reaching red, a lovely, enticing combination.

As Jasmine stared at Gen and licked her lips, Gen could see the woman's eyes dance and sparkle against her pale clear skin. She saw humor, kindness, and lust all combined. And she, Genivieve Broussard, kindled all these things in the eyes of this sexy sophisticate. That thought, the thought of crossing new horizons not previously considered, brought the dampness of desire to her nether regions.

Gen's expression softened. She breathed deep and a ghost of a smile curled her lips.

Jasmine's voice, usually high-pitched and light, became husky with lust as she caressed Gen's leg and foot. Her words demonstrated that she could accurately interpret Gen's thoughts from her reactions. "You're right, sweetheart. This is a new thing for you, new, but very good. Just leave everything to your Jazzy."

She drew Gen's foot toward her mouth and began tongue kissing her toes. Her eyes never faltered, maintaining the deep stare into Gen's wide blue ones. "Hmmm. I can't wait to see if the rest of you tastes as good as your pretty feet, sweetheart. Would you like me to? Do you trust your Jazzy, baby?"

Gen's breath came so fast she could hardly speak. It wasn't just the sensation of Jasmine's warm tongue, nor the idea that she was demonstrating her deep appreciation of Gen's body. At least as important was how she caressed Gen's legs and the way she spoke. Respect coupled with admiration. Desire bonded with concern. Of course she trusted Jasmine.

--My Jazzy. Her Gen.--

"Yes. Anything. Everything."

Jasmine rubbed Gen's foot across her cheek, kissed it, stood, and held out her hand. "Come with me, baby. Belong to me for the night. Let me take you to places you've never been."

Gen took her friend's hand and they walked into the bedroom.

It contained the largest bed Gen had ever seen and big mirrors stood against the walls on either side. Following her gaze, Jasmine spoke. "Yes, it's as big as two regular beds put together. I don't always sleep alone. And when I have a guest, it's not always just one."

Gen looked surprised. She'd never thought about group sex.

Jasmine pulled her close for a kiss. "New things, sweetheart. Lovely, beautiful, pleasurable things."

She stroked Gen's cheek and kissed her, building the passion slowly. She opened her mouth and inserted her tongue. Gen closed her eyes and sucked gently on it while each woman caressed the other's back.

Jasmine broke the kiss. "How was that, baby?"

"Mmmm. Different. Softer. Gentler. But just as passionate." A mischievous grin and a raised eyebrow accompanied a pair of hands fondling Jasmine's breasts. "Give me another one to help me make up my mind."

Jasmine reached around and squeezed Gen's rear. She nipped her friend's lobe and gave her ear a hot and wet kiss. "Don't tease. I know you like it."

Jasmine unclasped the halter top of Gen's dress and stepped back to watch it fall from her magnificent breasts. "My God. So beautiful." She cupped one and grazed her thumb across the nipple. "The most beautiful I've ever seen. So round and firm. Lovely pink nipples. Do you like that?" She cupped both and rolled the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

Gen purred. She pulled Jasmine's head toward her and filled her friend's mouth with her tongue. Jasmine broke the kiss and spun her around. Gen watched in the mirror while Jasmine worked the zipper in the back and let Gen's dress fall to the floor. From behind, she tongued Gen's ear, fondled her breast with one hand, and trailed down her body with the other, coming to rest on her mound.

Gen opened her legs and lifted her arms to enfold her friend's head. Jasmine rubbed her clit. "Open your eyes, baby. Watch what I do to you. Watch me entice and satisfy your juicy body."

Gen moaned and whimpered. She gyrated her hips and placed her hands on top of Jasmine's. "Oh, that's so good. A little faster, please." Gen's hips kept pace with Jasmine's hand. On the edge of orgasm, she cried out, stiffened, and then shuddered.

She opened her eyes to find Jasmine's finger in front of her face. "Lick." She did so. "Well?"

Gen hesitated. "I like it. It's sexy. Can I try yours?"

"You think you're ready?"

Gen turned and stroked Jasmine's cheek. "Yes. I want to do everything with you."

Jasmine backed away. She wore a halter top dress similar to Gen's, but white, and she was out of it in no time. Like Gen, she wore stockings and heels (also white), and her mound was smooth. Gen admired her body. Not being large, the older woman's breasts show no sign of sag. Her eyes met Gen's. "You like?"

For an answer, Gen pushed her gently onto the bed and kissed her nipples.

Jasmine stroked Gen's hair. "That's good baby. Just do to me what you like to have done to you."

Gen trailed her tongue down Jasmine's body and buried her face between her friend's legs. Following Jasmine's instructions, she licked and savored her essence before concentrating on her clit. Jasmine moaned a lot less than Gen, causing her to wonder if she was doing everything right. But when Gen sucked Jasmine's clit into her mouth while pinching her nipples a little harder, Jasmine grunted and cried out her ecstasy.

***

Jasmine lent Gen a normal bath robe. They sat at the table and ate Chinese take out. Jasmine smiled at her friend. "What do you think, baby?"

Gen raised her eyebrows. "Of what? You? Chinese food? Having sex in front of mirrors? Licking your body?"

"Which do you like best?"

Gen smiled and shook her head. "I've gotta say, I never dreamed of being with another woman."

"Did you like it?"

"Of course, couldn't you tell?"

"Yes, but it's good to hear you say so. You're not ready to switch over full time,

though, are you?"

Gen reached out for her friend's hand. "I'm sorry. This is fun, a lot of fun. And I think the world of you. But I don't believe I choose it INSTEAD of sex with a man. Now, IN ADDITION to, hell yeah. Is that okay?"

Wearing a wistful smile, Jasmine nodded. "It's what I expected. Most women that I'm with aren't all one way or the other, or, if they do eventually go all one way, it's a process that takes time. Now, some are born preferring women, even to the point of becoming revolted at the thought of being with a man. Some turn to women because they've been mistreated by men. But a lot of women are simply curious and broad-minded."

"Like you."

Jasmine smiled. "And you, apparently. Oh honey, have I got plans for you. We're gonna have such a good time. I'm gonna discover all your fantasies and kinks and indulge them as completely as possible."

Gen furrowed her brow. "Other than liking a lot of sex, I don't think I have any kinks."

Jasmine cocked her eyebrow. "Says the nymphomaniac who had her face between my legs not thirty minutes ago? By the way, did you like the taste?"

Gen snorted and then smiled. "You're delicious. Can I have a second helping?"

Jasmine pushed her and Gen's plates away, sat on the table in front of Gen, and spread her legs. "Oh baby girl, right now and all through the night. Git to lickin', sugah."

12