Finding the Fourth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth cleared his throat to get Beth's attention. "Did you lose your wing girl?"

Beth turned around and stepped away from Seth. She drained her drink, and gestured with the empty glass. "She said something about an audition and went to the bathroom to get ready. I'll probably hear from her later."

Seth's attention flitted down Beth's body, and she rolled her eyes. The jumpsuit that bared her back covered everything else below her neck. A gold lock dangled at her throat, and a gold zipper ran from the lock, between her breasts, and stopped below her navel.

"New outfit? What's the lock for?" Seth's fingers itched to pull the zipper down.

"To keep dogs like you from pulling the zipper down."

Seth shrugged. He was a dog, but he was a dog who could change the subject. "How's your dad doing?"

Beth's expression softened a little. "I think he gets stronger every day. He asked after you, and I couldn't make myself tell him what an ass you are." She looked past Seth's shoulder and smiled when Nadia stopped beside him.

Nadia held a drink out to Beth. "I saw you finish yours. Sam said you were drinking gin and tonic. What were you two talking about?"

"Thanks," Beth said. She took the drink from Nadia and nestled it into the cup she already held. "I was talking." She motioned to Seth. "He was grunting."

* * *

Allison followed the big man into the fire escape, and when he stopped and turned on her she was sandwiched between him and the black man who followed her. She squeaked and tried to squirm away, but they trapped her between them. The black man pointed to the stairs. "Let's do her right here."

The big man grasped Allison's hair and pulled her head back while he stripped her shorts down. She watched with wide eyes while the black man sprawled on the stairs with his cock in hand, then the big man shoved her to her knees between his friend's legs and laughed. "How 'bout we meet in the middle?"

They took Allison from both ends; it was everything she hoped for. The black man held her head and fucked her mouth, and she grunted through her nose while his friend fucked her cunt. He fucked her harder and faster until the black man let her head go, and she collapsed on him with his cock wrapped in her hands.

Allison was immersed in all that hot male flesh. She jerked the black cock between her tits each time the big man rocked her body. The man in her hands threw his head back and splattered his cum on her chest and across his belly. Another thrust shoved Allison up, and she buried her face in his shoulder and writhed while her orgasm set off fireworks behind her eyes. Her body tightened around the big man's cock. He slammed into her and stopped, and his pulsing rod filled her with hot cream.

* * *

The loud laugh was Don's. He waved to someone by the piano and dragged Kate behind him. She lurched to a stop and pulled her hand away when she saw Seth and Nadia.

Nadia covered her mouth and laughed. "She looks like she barely got her clothes back on."

Kate excused herself to people she passed, and made her way across the room. Nadia wrinkled her nose at her slightly-sweaty scent, and that made Kate laugh. "I'm not sure why Don brought me back. We're going to his place."

Nadia stood back to get a better look at Kate. Her blouse was open and her hair was tousled. "He brought you back to brag to his friends. Was it good for you?"

"I wondered what it would be like to do an older man. Now I just want to keep doing it.'"

"Have you called him 'Daddy?' He likes that. It can be good for jewelry—a nice necklace, bracelet, earrings."

"I'll remember that." Kate looked from Seth to Nadia. "It looks like you're pairing up."

Seth shrugged. "I might be getting teased. I don't know."

Nadia gave Seth an annoyed look before she turned back to Kate. "Suppose that I'm not teasing him. Is there anything I should know?"

"Seth can be great in bed if you get him off first, otherwise he's impatient." Don caught Kate's arm, and she backed up. "I gotta go."

Nadia watched Don pull Kate toward the door. "Look at the way she walks—like her vagina is the only thing on her mind."

Seth could hardly tear his eyes away from Kate's butt. "Now her vagina's on my mind."

Nadia turned on Seth and talked loud enough to be heard by people around them. "So you think I might be teasing you?" She stepped close and lowered her voice. "Me and my after party are yours to lose, so be careful."

Seth's sudden impulse surprised Nadia. He gripped her arms so she couldn't back away, and he inhaled the scent from her hair. He inhaled the scent from her shoulders. "I love the way you smell—your hair, your skin."

A shiver ran through Nadia's shoulders, and she pushed Seth's hands away. "Let's go where we aren't so much in the way." She grasped his wrist and pulled him past the bar, through the kitchen, and into a dimly-lit hallway where two women waited for their turn in the bathroom.

Seth turned Nadia toward him and pressed her against the wall. He wanted to taste her mouth, and she gave it to him. Her lips were soft, and she yielded to his tongue. He covered her open mouth with his, and his breath blew hot against her cheek.

The bathroom door opened and light from inside briefly lit the hallway. A woman stepped out still adjusting her skirt, and all three women watched Seth push his hands up from Nadia's hips and over her waist. He cupped his hands around her breasts under the knit fabric of her dress. They were each a soft handful. She pressed herself against his touch, and her nipples stiffened.

Nadia turned her head to break the kiss. She smiled at the women who watched, and one of them suddenly remembered why she was there. She slipped into the bathroom and the hallway darkened again when the door closed behind her.

Seth didn't resist Nadia when she turned his back against the wall. She inhaled the scents that rose from inside his shirt, and looked up at him. "Tell me. Whose vagina are you thinking about now?" She didn't wait for an answer. Her fingers explored the length of his hardened cock. "I'm going to take Kate's advice. I'm going to get you off now so you'll be patient later." She nodded to the women in line. "I want you to give them a show."

Nadia crouched in front of Seth. He and the women watched her open his belt and drag his zipper down. His cock sprung up when she pulled his pants and his boxers down around his thighs.

The bathroom door opened again and light spilled into the hallway as Nadia stroked her fingers along his cock. She showed his hard shaft to the other women—its smooth, flared head and the veins that stood out along its length. "Isn't that a nice cock? I'm going to get more than I expected."

Seth caught his breath when Nadia wrapped her lips around his shaft and let its sensitive head slide over her tongue to the back of her throat. The women took a step closer to see, and Seth turned his head to watch them.

Nadia held Seth by one butt cheek and by his balls. That may have been all that kept him from sliding to the floor. She glanced at her audience and then set a rhythm that Seth couldn't resist. Her head bobbed, and his cock slid between her lips and plunged deep into her mouth.

Maybe Seth should have been embarrassed, but the women watching made him even harder. Nadia released him for just a moment, and her saliva glistened on his cock. She kissed its length and slipped the tip of her tongue around its head. He struggled to hold on to the last bit of control he had, and she took him in her mouth again.

Seth put on the show that Nadia wanted. He banged his head against the wall and groaned at the ceiling, and she grunted through her nose while his essence gushed into her mouth. Nadia pumped Seth's cock in her hand and swallowed. When he was empty, she sat back on her haunches to wipe her lips with her fingertips.

"I can't believe you did that." Seth glanced at the women still waiting outside the bathroom. "I can't believe how good it felt."

Nadia tugged Seth's pants and his boxers up then stood and left it to him to zip and buckle. That was when she noticed the smiling brunette beside her. "Jackie! I didn't see you here." Jackie held her drink to the side while they hugged then offered it to Nadia.

"He passed the taste test, so I don't need much." Nadia accepted the drink. She sipped and handed it back. "Kate brought me Seth. Have you picked a boy?" It seemed like an afterthought when she put her hand on Seth's arm. "Jackie is my partner in these things."

"Gerry made some arrangements so he could stay."

Nadia rolled her eyes. "I hoped I'd already hooked him up with Sadie."

"You did, dear. Those were the arrangements he changed." Jackie slipped her hand into Seth's jacket and stroked his pecs. "I think I'll have fun getting to know you."

"Why am I the only one getting felt up?" He didn't get an answer, so his hand traveled up from Jackie's hip, over her waist to her large, soft breast. She smiled over her drink for a moment and let his fingers explored her before she pushed his hand away.

Beth's voice came from behind Nadia. "Can I get by?" She stopped when she saw Seth. Jackie stepped back to let Beth by, and Beth looked Seth up and down. "Allie's out by the bar looking for you. " She brushed against him as she passed then glared at him like it was his fault.

Seth shook his head as he watched Beth stop in line, and he laid his arm around Nadia's hips. She let his hand slide down to her ass before she pushed him away. "Be patient. You have a lot to look forward to, but patiently. Go see what Allie wants. I need to get in line here."

* * *

"I've never done it in a men's room before." Ginny didn't have time to look around before Darren backed her against the counter and opened her shirt. She smiled for her audition, and she lifted her breasts against his touch.

"Nice tits." Ginny's nipples were hard. "Sensitive, too." He turned her around to face the mirror and pulled the zipper down the back of her pants. "Smooth butt. Do you tan naked?" He didn't wait for her answer. He reached between her legs to wet his fingers in her pussy then sucked her slippery nectar. "Savory. Give me your best performance now, and you won't have to later."

Darren bent Ginny over the sink and held her down. She watched him in the mirror while he tore a package of lube between his teeth. He squeezed it onto her pretty asshole then she gasped as he pushed one finger into her, then two fingers, and stretched her.

Ginny kept her eyes fixed on her reflection in the mirror while Darren worked the head of his cock into her. "You're tight. You should relax." He pushed and grunted at the effort. He pushed again. Her asshole stretched around his shaft, and his cock slid in to fill her rectum. Darren held Ginny's head back with his hand on her throat, and she watched him fuck her. She grunted in rhythm as he slammed his cock up her ass, faster and faster.

It didn't take long. Darren groaned when he came, and then he spread Ginny's cheeks to watch his cum seep from her asshole. He smiled at her in the mirror. "Tonight, you'll need to tie your hair back."

* * *

Seth found Allison by the piano instead of by the bar. Her two guys seemed to be waiting for her. She was a mess, but she didn't look bruised or cut and that made Seth feel better. "Beth said you were looking for me."

Allison grinned. "That really worked out for me." She looked back at the two men behind her and stepped close. "I need to thank you. I'm taking them to my place. If you come too, then we can make it a triple instead of a double." She watched Seth's expression and changed her plan. "Look, call me tomorrow, and we'll set up a time to get together. I'll thank you for real."

Seth stopped Allison as she started away. "You can thank me right now by answering one question." Allison looked confused, but Seth had her elbow, and he wasn't letting go. "Why is Beth so mad at me?"

"You're hurting my arm. Would you let go?" She rubbed her elbow and watched Seth's face. "Why would I know that? Why don't you ask her?"

"We're not very friendly right now. If you don't know, then just say so."

Allison knew. "Some of us were at The Panda Bar a couple weeks ago. I planned on leaving with Rahim, but then he started sniffing around Beth. She's prettier than I am, so I told some stories to make him stay away from her. You know, 'She has herpes, she's a dead fish in bed, and she has more issues than—'"

"None of that's true, but what does it have to do with me?"

"Nothing, yet." Allison sounded annoyed. "We weren't even out of the bar before Beth heard what I said, and I didn't want her pissed at me. I told her that I heard it from you, and that you told other people, too. You guys weren't a thing anymore, right? What could it hurt?"

"Well, shit." Seth shoved Allison toward her guys. "Just go."

Allison stepped back from Seth. "Look, you can still call me, right?"

Seth had more words for Allison, but a touch on his arm stopped him. He looked down, and Nadia stepped closer. "You don't look or feel like a guy who just got a great blowjob. What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to Beth. I have to fix something."

"Are you always this self-abusive?" Nadia looked around the room. "She's still talking back by the bathroom. Go wait on the terrace and stay out of sight. I can bring her to you, but maybe not if she sees you first."

Seth leaned back against the wall where he couldn't be seen from inside, and he watched the city's lights until Nadia led Beth onto the terrace. Beth walked straight to the railing, and Nadia closed the door behind them. "It's a beautiful night, and it's quiet here."

Beth started talking as she turned around. "Is that why you brought me—." She caught sight of Seth and stopped. "No, I guess I'm not here because it's a pretty night."

"Why are you so mad at me?" Seth pushed away from the wall, but Nadia stopped him before he pinned Beth against the rail. "I think I know why, but I need to hear it from you."

"After the things you've said about me, I shouldn't have to tell you."

"Allie's the only one who told you I said those things, isn't she? Have you heard that from anyone else?" Seth watched by the light through the door, and Beth glared back without answering. "Allie told me what she said about you. She made it up to keep Rahim away from you. It didn't come from me. I'd never say anything like that."

Beth's anger suddenly boiled over. "Dammit! Damn you!" Seth barely had time to brace himself before Beth's fist hit his gut. She turned back to the rail. "I didn't hear it from anyone but Allie." She bit her thumbnail. "Shit." Beth's shoulders heaved in a sigh. "It was too easy for me to believe her. I wanted to be mad at you."

Nadia checked to make sure Seth seemed OK then touched Beth's shoulder. "Why did you want to be mad at him?"

Beth turned back from the rail and tried to dismiss Nadia's question with a flip of her hand. "That could be a long story."

"Make it short."

Beth watched Seth while she talked. "I thought we were a thing, then I got a stand-in job touring with 'Moulin Rouge' when one of their cast got hurt. I was gone about a month, but I thought Seth would be here for me when I got back. He wasn't. What was her name? Samantha?"

That was a question Seth wasn't going to answer. "You left so fast that we barely had time to talk. Then I didn't hear from you. I thought you broke it off."

Nadia sounded incredulous. "And you were both so hurt that you couldn't talk about it? How could you do that? You know you belong together—your names even rhyme."

Seth doubted that Nadia was serious, but he couldn't tell for sure. "Her family calls her Liz. I was starting to call her Liz before all that."

Nadia stepped back so she could watch them both. "You two are so young. Maybe you'll see what I see if I tell it like a fairy tale."

She waited for just a moment before she started her story. "Once upon a time, in a hilltop castle with a great view of the city, there lived a kindly queen." Nadia pointed to herself. "That's me, Queen Nad.

"Queen Nad loved her subjects. She hosted great galas in the castle to keep them happy, and her court came from far and wide to celebrate their wonderful lives together.

"At each gala the queen picked a dashing knight—," Nadia shrugged, "or two, or three, depending on her mood—to make merry with her and sometimes with some of her ladies, too.

"On one particular night, Queen Nad met a handsome young knight she'd never seen before. He pleased her very much." Nadia pressed her finger against Seth's chest. "That's you, Sir Knight of the Keyboard.

"The queen found that Sir Knight was charming and attentive, and he didn't taste bad either, but his attention wandered every time she left him to greet the lords and ladies, or to see after the stewards and cooks. Sir Knight's attention always wandered to the same place—to the mysterious princess from the Land of Leotard." She stroked Beth's arm. "That's you, honey.

"Princess Leotard was gracious and kind. She was generous with her words to all the lords and ladies, and to the cooks and stewards, too. So Queen Nad was surprised when she heard the princess speak bitterly of Sir Knight.

"You see, the princess had fallen under the spell of a witch. The witch's spell made Princess Leotard hurt and afraid." Beth lifted her chin when Nadia touched the lock at her throat. "The spell made the princess lock herself away.

"But Sir Knight confronted the foul witch to break the spell. He fought through the witch's defenses, he dodged her erotic enticements, he learned the secret of her spell, and he brought the secret back to Princess Leotard."

Nadia looked from Beth to Seth. "It's truth, you know, that breaks any spell. The good knight gave the princess the truth."

The door to the terrace slid open and the caterer looked out. "When you have a second, I need to talk to you."

Nadia nodded. "It'll be just a minute." She waited for the door to slide shut again before she looked at Beth. "What are you going to do?"

Beth never looked back at Seth. She reached into her pocket and found a small, golden key. She fumbled with it for a moment, and then opened the lock at her throat and held the lock and the key out to Nadia. "Is this what you want?"

Nadia shook her head and gave the key to Seth. She turned back to Beth and closed the lock again in its place at her throat. "You two have to talk. This should make sure that happens." Nadia stopped before she closed the door and smiled at Seth. "Don't forget that you have a date to make merry with Queen Nad and her ladies."

Seth pocketed the key and stepped closer, but Beth stopped him with her hand on his chest. "Look, I'm sorry I hit you, but I don't think I'm ready for this." She looked up at his face in the light from inside. "Let's go in."

The crowd inside had thinned and conversation was quieter. Beth went to the bar, and Seth found Nadia by the door where she was sending a foursome away. She grasped his lapel and held on while she leaned out the door. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She was laughing when she closed the door. "That doesn't leave a lot out."

Seth looked around at the people who were still left. "It's winding down."

"Or it's warming up. The people who want to couple up, or want to move their party someplace else, are leaving. The ones left are more fun. There aren't as many, so I let the caterer go." Nadia looked past Seth. "Here's your princess."

Beth looked uncomfortable when she stopped by Nadia with a new gin and tonic in hand. She held her hand out to Seth. "Can I have the key? I need to pee."

Seth reached into his pocket then stopped "Didn't you just go?"

"Do I have to argue with you so I don't wet myself? I've been drinking."