Finding the Fourth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia put a hand on each of them, but she talked to Seth. "There's still a wait for my bathroom. Take her to the girl's room by the elevator, but don't let her have the key."

Beth stepped back. "What? This is ridiculous!" She teetered on her spike heels and protested all the way across the commons to the girls room, and she didn't stop until Seth closed the stall door behind them.

"Are you really going to stand there and watch me pee?"

"I've seen it before. Chin up." Seth unlocked Beth and pocketed the lock and key before he dragged the zipper down past her pale breasts.

Beth pushed his hands away. "Knock it off." She shoved her drink at him. "Take this." Seth stepped back with the drink while Beth pulled the jumpsuit off her shoulders and let it fall around her ankles. She sat with her thong around her knees, and reached for toilet paper. "Shit, it's almost gone. Can you check the next stall?"

Seth didn't think before he opened the door and stepped around the corner. Beth slammed it behind him and the bolt closed with a solid click.

Beth laughed, and Seth groaned. He leaned his back against the closed door, took a sip of Beth's drink, and studied the ceiling tiles overhead. He talked over the tinkling sound behind him. "Why didn't you answer my texts after you left? Or my calls?"

"What? Oh God, Seth! I was so busy. I had to learn the part, get to know everybody, figure out their transportation and boarding arrangements—it was insane, and I was exhausted." The sounds inside the stall faded. "Is that why you thought I dumped you?"

"What did you expect me to think?"

Fabric rustled and the toilet flushed. "Not that. I thought I was your girl." Beth's voice came from close on the other side of the door, so Seth turned and waited. She threw the bolt and swung the door open. "Do you want to lock me up again?"

Seth was speechless. Beth stood in front of him with her jumpsuit still unzipped and her arms held out to give him a clear view. He had to pull his eyes up before he could talk. "Nadia gave me the key to make us talk. Have we talked?"

"I've talked. You've talked. I guess we've talked." Beth stepped closer to take her drink and did nothing to stop Seth when he slipped his hands through her open zipper.

Seth's eyes searched Beth's face. They traced her lips and followed the graceful lines of her throat. "You're so hot you make me crazy."

Beth laughed and sipped her drink. "Better than Samantha?"

"Who?" Seth snapped his head up, and the expression on Beth's face told him he'd made a mistake.

"What do you mean, 'Who?' Samantha, the girl you dumped me for!"

Seth still didn't want to talk about Samantha. He escaped into the commons while Beth brushed at the icy gin and tonic she'd splashed on her chest. She tossed her drink into the trash and ran after him as fast as her spike heels let her. She caught Seth's arm and dragged him to a stop. "If we're going to talk, then you have to tell me about Samantha. Why isn't she here?"

Seth clinched his jaw, and then told the truth. "She is here. " Seth pinned Beth against the wall with his hands on her shoulders. "Samantha was the name of a character in one of my stories, but I based her completely on you. I couldn't resist the irony of telling people that I was seeing Samantha."

Another spell was broken. Beth's head bumped the wall when she looked up at Seth, then the door to Nadia's condo opened. Nadia waved as her guests left. "Have fun. Be safe!"

Seth and Beth backed away from each other and tried to pull themselves together, but Nadia caught sight of Beth zipping her jumpsuit. "Oh no! You can't do that." She stopped Beth from covering herself.

"You're as beautiful as I imagined." Nadia stepped back to look at Beth. "I've wanted you to be my fourth girl all night. If you guys worked out your problem, then I want you here." She looked from Beth to Seth. "That's okay with you?"

Beth had hardly caught her breath. First she looked to Seth. "Sure, Is it?" He nodded, and Beth looked back to Nadia. "I mean Ginny didn't twist my arm to get me here. I came in curious, but I didn't expect to stay. Don't I need to audition like Ginny?"

"No audition." Nadia glanced back at her door and whispered. "I had Darren 'audition' Ginny to tone her down a notch. I don't think you need an attitude adjustment." Nadia covered her mouth and laughed. "I want to present you to the guys just like this. Their dicks'll be pointing at the ceiling as soon as they see you."

"Come with me." Nadia tugged on Beth's hand and pulled her toward the door. "We can be eight now. Eight is a good number." She waited for Seth to make it through then locked the door behind them.

Ginny—with her hair wrapped up in a bun—and Jackie worked around one of the sofas-turned-to-beds. They arranged the sofa cushions on top the mattress while Gerry unfolded the other sofa. Sam had switched from mixing drinks to drawing lines, and Darren was setting out bowls of condoms.

Nadia turned to Beth and made sure her zipper was all the way down, and the jumpsuit was open around her breasts. "You're the new girl. Sam and Darren always get the new girl. You'll like it. Do you have something to tie your hair back?"

Beth found a tie in her pocket and pulled her hair into a ponytail high on the back of her head. She smiled at the expression on Seth's face while he watched. "What are you going to do?"

Nadia didn't wait for Seth to answer before she tugged Beth toward the bar with Seth trailing behind them. "The hostess starts the festivities, so after I throw you to the lions, I'm going to let Seth have his way with me." She smiled as she presented her surprise. "This is Beth. I know you'll be good to her."

Seth tore his eyes off from Beth and found the zipper on the back of Nadia's dress. He tugged it down and paused, and Nadia turned her head to smile at him over her shoulder. "Don't stop now." He pulled the zipper the rest of the way in one smooth motion and pushed the sleeves off her arms.

Nadia tipped her head to the side when Seth kissed her neck. He cupped her bare breasts in his hands; her weight sagged against him, and her nipples stiffened between his fingers. He lifted the dress off her hips, and she raised her arms to let him pull it over her head.

"Come on, big guy." Nadia plucked a condom from the bowl on the bar. She turned on Seth, caught his arm, and pulled him toward the bed near the piano. "There'll be lots of time to play later. Right now, we don't want to hold up the party."

Seth only resisted to get a look at Nadia. With her dress gone, she still wore high heels and earrings, nylons and a garter belt, and lace undies that weren't going to be in his way for long.

They stopped at the edge of the bed, and Nadia opened Seth's pants. She pushed her hands down around his package then fit the condom to his cock. He wrapped one arm around her shoulders and shoved his hand under the lace between her legs. Seth was aching hard; Nadia was soft and willing, and then she was wet.

Seth settled Nadia onto the mattress and pulled her panties off in one motion. She propped herself up on the cushions, and Seth's eye's searched her nearly-naked body while he shoved his pants to the floor. He dropped to his knees and kissed the inside of her thigh just above her nylons.

"I want to feel your beautiful cock inside me." Nadia knotted her fingers in Seth's hair and pulled him up to kneel on the mattress. She slipped her hand under his shirt. "And I want your skin. I want all of your skin."

Seth threw his jacket on the piano and his shirt hit the floor. Nadia groaned and tossed her head back as Seth pushed his cock into her. He waited to feel her body relax, and he pushed again until his whole, hard shaft throbbed inside Nadia.

That was the signal for everyone else in the room. The party was on. Nadia lifted her knees to Seth's sides, and Seth hooked his arms under her legs. He watched Nadia's face while he fucked her, and the sensations from his cock forced him faster.

She slowed him with a hand on his chest. "Be my patient lover."

Seth closed his eyes and jerked his head to the side to gather himself. When he opened his eyes again, he found Beth standing by the bar with Darren and Sam close around her. She tipped her head from side to side as their lips caressed her shoulders, her neck, her throat. The jumpsuit he'd unlocked slipped down her arms and over her hips, and it fell to the floor.

Nadia's grip tightened on his sides; her eyes were closed and her head was back on the cushions. His rhythm was even and each stroke brought their bodies together. Her breasts bobbed and her breath came in gasps.

He had to look away, and he watched Gerry on the other bed open Jackie's top. She laughed and held his eager mouth to her tits while Ginny—with her sleek body already stripped naked—drew his hard cock between her lips.

The sound of Nadia's moan brought Seth's attention back. His hips slapped against her thighs with each deep, accelerating thrust. He clenched his teeth and his nostrils flared, and he had to look away again.

Sam and Darren had Beth spread on the bar. Her arm was wrapped around Sam's broad shoulders, and he had her mouth and her tits. Her heels kicked on Darren's back, and her body writhed from the excitement.

Nadia's eyes flew open when Seth slipped his cock out of her. He had to, or he would be done. She stroked his head. "Where are you going Sir Knight?"

"To adore my queen." He kissed Nadia's throat and her lips. He kissed her breasts and worked his way down her body until he knelt between her legs. Her pussy was soft and wet from his fucking. Her feminine scent and taste were strong and exciting. He held her thighs up and apart, and flicked his tongue around her hardened clit.

Seth felt lips on his neck, and Jackie's breath on his ear sent a shiver through his body. She stroked his chest with one hand, and the other slipped between his legs, over his balls and up his cock. Her body moved in a slow rhythm while she pumped his shaft because Gerry was fucking her from behind.

Nadia's voice was muffled moans and gasps, and Seth tightened his grip to keep her from twisting away. He looked up to find Darren kneeling beside her. He squeezed her tits and slowly fucked Nadia's mouth. She knotted her fingers in Seth's hair and held his mouth to her clit. Spasms gripped her body, and she closed her legs around his head as she came.

It was all too much for Seth, and his instinct took over. He humped in Jackie's grip and groaned into Nadia's pussy. The room went black, and his cum gushed into the condom—once, twice, three times before his body relaxed.

Sam took Seth's place when Seth pulled away from Jackie and collapsed on the bed. His chest had just stopped heaving when he saw Ginny on the other side of the bar. She watched him while he climbed off the bed then ignored him while he walked around the bar.

"Where did Beth go?" Ginny was leaning on the counter to snort a line, and that presented Seth with a view of the graceful flare of her hips and the smooth curves of her butt.

"She went to clean up. Darren and Sam left her pretty messy." She turned around to face him, leaned back against the bar, and crossed her arms under her breasts.

Seth had trouble pulling his eyes away. "Is now a good time to get to know each other?" Ginny looked up as Seth stepped closer, but she didn't move. "Have you had sex with all the right people yet?"

"You're doing better than I am, but the fun's just starting." A sound from the bed made her look away for a moment. "I had an anal audition with Darren, but I don't think that counts."

"I can't disagree with his taste in butts." Seth took the straw away from Ginny, set it on the bar, and rested a hand on her hip. She tipped her head back when he bent over her. Seth cupped his hand behind her head and pushed his tongue between her lips.

Ginny's kiss was soft and welcoming at first, and then she wrapped her arms around Seth's neck and rose in his arms. It was enough to make Seth's cock stand up again. He broke their kiss and nodded toward the empty bed. "Let's go. Sam and Darren won't have any trouble finding you there."

Seth followed Ginny onto the sheet without really knowing what they would do, but it didn't take long to figure it out. He had his arms around Ginny's hips, his tongue on her clit, and his finger in her ass when his cock slipped out of her mouth. She pushed herself up, and Seth could hear Beth's voice as they talked.

Ginny held his shaft and stroked it, and Beth climbed over his hips. She rolled a condom onto Seth's cock then settled her weight onto him and worked him into her. Seth bucked and moaned and his mouth sent thrills coursing through Ginny's body.

* * *

It was the time some call late night and others call early morning. Seth propped himself up on cushions and watched Nadia ride his cock. She cupped her hands under her breasts and her body undulated over him. His cock ached inside her, and her nectar trickled down his cock and around his balls.

Seth didn't get much warning before Beth collapsed on his chest. Her ponytail cascaded around his neck, and she looked up at him without saying a word. She pulled her knees under her and pushed her butt up.

Beth groaned in Seth's ear as Gerry worked his cock into her then her body rocked as he fucked her. Sudden excitement made Seth force his cock up into Nadia. She pitched forward onto Beth and buried her nose against the back of her neck.

Nadia writhed in excitement and ground against Seth while Gerry thrust into Beth harder and faster. Nadia groaned through her teeth, and Gerry flattened Beth onto the mattress. Nadia's body relaxed onto Seth while Gerry pulled the condom off his cock and dumped his hot cream on Beth's ass.

Gerry squeezed Beth's butt when he was done and smeared his cum on her cheek. "God Beth, you have a hot ass. We should get together."

Beth muttered against Seth's neck. "That's totally not gonna happen." Nadia waved Gerry away, and then Beth on one side and Nadia on the other laid their heads on Seth's shoulders.

Nadia dropped Seth's condom behind her and moved a stray lock of hair from Beth's cheek. "We haven't talked much. Are you having fun?"

"So much fun. I didn't know how it'd work out, but I love having two or three guys at a time—even if one of them is Gerry. And I felt safe doing it like this. It makes me think about sex in whole different ways."

Ginny gasped aloud on the other bed and Beth turned her head to watch. Ginny arched her back and pushed away from Darren, and she thumped her head against Sam's chest. "I think Ginny might think differently after tonight, too, but her take-away might not be the same as mine."

Nadia laughed into Seth's chest. "Jackie thought we should give her a butt plug engraved with 'Not an Entrance.' I hope she gets what she wants out of this."

Beth looked back at Nadia, and then to Seth. "I might get some of what she came for. Darren said he has roles for me." She looked up at Seth. "Did it all work for you?"

"I didn't know why Kate brought me here. I'm in heaven, and Jackie and Sam both say they have openings on their writing teams. I'll set up interviews this week, and we'll see. It's a shot."

Nadia rose on her elbow and looked at them both. "I should finish your fairy tale before it gets too late." She thought for a moment. "When last we visited Queen Nad, the truth had been revealed, and the witch's spell was broken.

"Queen Nad listened to her young favorites and realized that, even with the witch's spell broken, they were haunted by some still-hidden secret. She took away the princess' golden key and made sure they would confront their differences by granting only Sir Knight the power to free the princess.

"It wasn't long before nature called on Princess Leotard, and Sir Knight spirited her away to the Stall of No Lies where he undressed her— I mean, and where he set her free. There, the princess atoned for her mistakes and the good knight confessed his love for the princess.

"Queen Nad saw the change in Sir Knight and Princess Leotard, and she swept them away to make merry with the lords and ladies. She had a schedule, after all, and there was no time to talk.

"And make merry they did, until late at night when many things had changed for Sir Knight and Princess Leotard.

"It was a merry Queen Nad who laid down with her knight and the beautiful princess. 'Remember,' she told them, 'There is no going back. There is only going forward, but there are things you must never leave behind.'"

Nadia sat up on the edge of the mattress. "I'm thirsty. Can I get you drinks?"

"No, I'm good." Seth propped himself up on his elbows. "That's it? That's how the story ends?"

"That's not the end." Nadia stood and bent down to kiss Seth's lips, and then Beth's cheek. "You'll have to tell me how the story ends."

Seth watched the sway of Nadia's naked butt as she walked to the kitchen then he sat up, crossed his legs, and faced Beth. He laughed at her. "You're a mess, you know? You're a beautiful mess."

"You're partly to blame for that." Beth pushed her hair back and sat up as close to Seth as she could. "Maybe we should work on the end of that story." Her voice tickled Seth's ear. "Do people still think you're seeing Samantha?"

He inhaled Beth's sexy, sweaty scent and stroked his fingertips over her breasts. "No-one ever saw Samantha, so everybody forgot about her pretty fast."

"She was hard for me to forget." Beth brushed his lips with hers, slipped her tongue into his mouth for a fleeting moment, and caressed his cock. "You're getting hard again."

Seth looked around the room. Jackie and Nadia were in the kitchen. Darren and Gerry were at the bar. "There's no-one ready to help. Is one guy at a time going to be OK?"

"As long as you're my one guy at a time, then it's all good." Beth climbed up and straddled Seth's lap while she talked. She draped her arms over his shoulders, and tempted him with her lips. "Remember when you used to call me Liz? I liked it when you called me Liz. Let everyone else call me Beth."

She rose enough to get Seth's hard-on under her. When Liz settled down again, his unwrapped cock slipped into her like it belonged there, and she sent thrills rushing up Seth's spine. He arranged her legs around him, and they relaxed into their embrace.

Liz moved slowly with Seth's shaft inside her, and she breathed against his neck. "Outside, when you told me who Samantha was, there was something I should've told you." She pulled back a little to focus. "I've never been happier than when we were together, and I want that again."

Seth kissed the sensitive spot behind Liz's ear, and he nibbled on her throat. "That's what I want, and I think good Queen Nad would approve. She was right, though. We can't go back like we were. I want to go forward with you—and with a few good friends like, you know, when it feels right."

Liz laughed. "I'll need more sheets."

Seth stroked his hands down Liz's sides and rested them on her hips. "And we need bigger beds."

Jackie swirled her drink while she watched Seth and Liz wrapped in each other on the mattress. They moved as if the world around them had ceased to exist. She tipped her glass toward the bed, and asked Nadia, "How does their story go?"

Queen Nad smiled and finished her tale. "And they lived happily ever after."