All Comments on 'Finding The Mystery Woman'

by Rex Siter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lovely

This is such a warm and loving story.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Very moving

Clearly Calvin and Laura loved each other and were together for the rest of their lives. We have to guess what those lives included. Were they successful in their careers? Did they have children and grandchildren? We will never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
life at it's best

It is nice to have a realistic story that tells a story of what we all strive for. Don't wait too long to write another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What an amazing story!!

What an amazing story!!!!

marquisdgoremarquisdgorealmost 9 years ago
Excellent

No need for anything further - their story is told.

sbabsbabalmost 7 years ago
I saw paralells

having just become a painter who has sold a few pieces, I found this piece to show so many aspects of myself. It has been years since my husband died after months of being ill. when he met me I was circling the drain. he saw good in me and I awakened due to his care and tutelage. part of me feels broken because he has stopped living and I have not stopped loving.

You touched a number of points that made me realize that I can love another if not in the same way, but differently to fulfill the love that I still have to give without denigrating his memory. thank you for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous