All Comments on 'Finding the One Ch. 01'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
promising start

will read more

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Nice and interesting start!

A great start to a new story.

I can assure that it is a bad idea to mix personal and business life, except a few cases (very few, by the way).

Those of us who are paranoid with our privacy have these kinds of problems, we do not trust anyone, and when we finally do, we do it with the wrong person. I hope this story has a happy ending, I like Marc.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tell me more!

Great start to the story. I can relate to the need to keep business and pleasure separate, and to the lengths some women will go to obtain contact information. I look forward to future chapters to see where this story will go as there are several alternatives. You have me intrigued and hooked to see where this is going!

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

I think the narrative when he was breaking off the relationship should have included a response to her comment that she faked every orgasm with him. He should have said that he finally figured that out and realized there was no connection between them. It may have occurred, but would have fleshed out their incompatibility for the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with sidney43

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Interesting start looking forward to the next chapter.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Interesting topic

The kinds of relationship developers possible is always a fascinating subject. He did have a very strong reaction to the young lady who try to pick him and up and I am surprised that he kicked her to the curb so easily.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
Ok, I'm curious.

Good job. I will be looking for the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A curious beginning

Possibilities and questions galore.

TootsallTootsallabout 6 years ago
Why?

I honestly do not think you had to abandon the metric system to appease your American readers: the rest of the world is metric. Time for them to wake up and sniff the latte! Your command of the English language is exemplary, your spelling and grammatical miscues far less than most native English speakers, and your plot lines are interestingly different. 5* throughout.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Good Start

Maybe a little stilted in one or two places but excellent command of English. Looking forward to next chapter.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Tootsall -- Speaking as an American, I can't argue with your overall point: it's high time we got off our asses and switched to a system of weights and measures that's actually systematic (pun intended). That said, a lot of American readers really, really hate it when a story uses metric measurements, especially if the story is set in the US (I haven't seen any clear cues in this one, but I do occasionally miss such things) or, even more importantly, written in the American dialect rather than one of the other English dialects, and since we're a pretty big market, I do think the author's decision is defensible. (Our refusal to switch to metric? Not so much.)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

4star, maybe 5 star. just not sure of the girl chatting him up at the bar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories