All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 01'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JoshanaJoshanaover 4 years agoAuthor
More to come

This is part of a larger story and will be updated weekly. And yes, there will be action in future parts. I hope you enjoyed reading this and will stick around to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

before you publish the next one have someone proof read it first this was not to bad for the first time

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 4 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to more.

Angus74Angus74over 4 years ago
Great start

Patiently waiting..... Well not so patiently. Great start. I didn't find any mistakes that slowed me down, although I don't read transgender stories with the intent of becoming an editor. Keep up the good work, I enjoyed it.

JoshanaJoshanaover 4 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - I published the story on a whim when I should have given it another editing pass. The intention is for it to read slightly rough, as it's being written by a college student not familiar with more creative writing. I'll polish up future releases however and hope you continue to read them.

rdoolittle - Worry not, there is more coming and I hope they are to your liking!

Angus74 - I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope the once a week upload pace is often enough. There's plenty to come...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

I liked it and will continue reading if you continue writing.

TranylvrTranylvrover 4 years ago
Great story!

I like your writing style, love the character development. I will definitely keep reading!

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 4 years ago
Mmmm ..... I’m Happy!

It’s always an exciting reward when I read such an engrossing story, and know there are many more chapters just waiting for me!

Great start .... love the main characters. Thank you Joshana!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 3 years ago

I'm sure glad that Gen started a diary. Ohhh My, Jamie with 36C's....Chtistine can only dream.. Thx for sharing this thread.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was thoroughly absorbed in the story. Lovely writing, it flows very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES