Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." He breathed that into my ear and we parted smiling, a light red glow over his face.

"Try not to die on the way home, please? I need you here in case someone decides to throw another party." Donna protested but Jamie simply nodded at her, then joined Tom, guiding him to the front door. I didn't get to see him leave as Donna darted towards the bathroom and began loudly puking.

So that was the end of my night, cleaning vomit off my roommate but thinking of Jamie after. I had a girlfriend in high school but even calling her that is generous. We fooled around here and there but she had been pretty flat up top and playing with my own tits wasn't the same. Jamie coming into my life so suddenly and alluringly spelled trouble in nearly every story and movie that existed. That he might be a vampire or some other supernatural creature of the night might only make him hotter. And why was all the cool stuff running around at night? Where are the creatures of the day? Is that just people?

...Creatures of the day does sound way cooler though.

That something as simple and... Common as a sports bra is burning me up is impressive but it's less about what it was and who it was on. All I can do is text him tomorrow and hope.

Another Night

It's been a few days since I wrote in this, confirming I suck at keeping a journal or diary or whatever this is. But I have been talking with Jamie! I got a text from him this morning, thanking me. He was able to walk around without wanting to burn the world down from chaffing. That idea, of him wearing my bra, wedged in my brain and wouldn't leave. Really made classes pass quickly but not sure if I learned anything.

Most of our conversations through the day were bitching about college, which is the national past time of all college students. I learned his vague aspirations were to be a writer and I've wondered if Jamie could be the next Stephen King or Dean Koontz. I mean, I've only read his texts but he can spell, which puts him well above most of the population. The grunge look might give his publicist a seizure but that isn't my problem!

Poetry! That and music is what grunge was made for! Jamie could be one of those frothing at the mouth slam poets I've never seen in person but only in movies and internet videos! I don't actually remember what any of them looked like, only their ability to spin anger into words that were, somehow, not just 'fuck' screamed over and over.

Ya know, I can kinda see why people write this stuff down now. Once I get going, thoughts start flowing into words without much effort. And it passes the time and doesn't cost anything so fuck it!

Anyway, it's late and Jamie's gone to bed for the night so there's really no reason for me to be awake. Got class in the morning and I hope to see Jamie soon and his boobs in something better than a sports bra.

12