Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 04

Story Info
Jamie goes silent as Gen waits, then...
988 words
4.49
12.1k
17

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

This story is a slow burn serial that is updated weekly. Jamie is a withdrawn college boy with a secret under his shirt while Gen gives no fucks except about Jamie, who she met at a terrible college party with shitty music and bad beer. You know the kind.

*****

The Day the Silence Broke

True to his word, Jamie went quiet for several days while I picked up a few spare shifts at the gas station to spend the time. I was tempted to text him every morning but knew he needed his space. I still had some time to burn and ended up hanging out with Donna, even if it meant dealing with her asking about where my boy was, watching random pirated t.v. shows on her laptop when not doing homework or working.

A weekend passed like this, Donna discovering Supernatural and drooling over the lead stars. We blasted through three seasons in a marathon of classic rock, flip phones and monsters of the week. It was a good time but not 'Jamie quality time'. At least I got reminded that Kansas exists! The band, not the state.

We had just finished eating a supper of salad and slightly burnt chicken, as neither of us could cook, when my phone chimed in. Setting in for another night of demons and absurdly attractive people, I saw that it was from Jamie. I think I screamed as I scrambled to unlock my phone, Donna asking what the deal was.

"Hey, you still there?" Four words but it was better than I'd had all week!

"Of course I'm here! How ya been?" Leaving Donna on the couch, I retreated to my room and waited for a response. Joyful, nervous energy was bubbling up as I didn't know what he was going to say.

"Not bad, took it easy and thought some things over." Not surprising, considering. "What about you?"

"Work and school. Mostly bored." Donna wasn't bad to hang out with and her staggering library of shows could pass time, abet mindlessly. I was ready for some quality Jamie time after that!

"Doing anything Saturday?" My thumbs moved before my brain caught up, thankfully not tapping out 'hopefully you'.

"Nope!" There was an open shift at the gas station but fuck that! "Whatcha got in mind?" Wasn't that the question of the hour? Was he still willing to have our special brand of fun here? Had last time scared him off? Grabbing a pillow, I buried my face in it while violently praying he wasn't backing out from our time together.

My phone buzzed and I hurled the pillow away, unlocking the screen with the unique mixture of dread and anticipation roiling around in my stomach. A picture was waiting for me, a pair of plain black panties hanging from his fingers. The thought that he had worn something else of mine reignited the heat that Jamie always summoned. Was this an invitation for more? Was he giving them back? I needed more to go off of!

"You want more of them? Cause that can be arranged!" I wasn't sure about that but sent it anyway. What else what I suppose to do? Without Jamie being with me, to hear the inflections of his voice or see him blush, I was flying blind.

"I suppose we'll find out Saturday." I stared at that, then tapped out a return message:

"The fuck does that mean?" Nothing back. "JAMIE" The response:

"Saturday." Throwing myself backwards, I kicked my legs and shouted, completely lost as to what Saturday was going to be! Crawling out of bed, I grabbed my phone and stomped back out to the living room, Donna laughing at me once I told her what the deal was. Today is Thursday and if it doesn't pass by sooner, I'm going to burn the world down.

The Worst Friday

I shouldn't be typing this in class but I'm too horny and bored to pay attention. It's close to one in the afternoon and I have to work later, meaning I'll get to bed around ten and be up early to get ready for Jamie to come over.

That kept me up last night, imagining Jamie by me before the mirror, showing off our boobs together, then me behind him, getting a feel of all he had... I dug around for a vibrator I had and tried to use it but the batteries were dead and how has batteries just laying around? So that was a dud, a few inches of inert plastic that only made me more frustrated.

Look, I'm not proud of what happened and it's probably why I'm writing it down now. Something about confession being good for the soul. Last night, after finding out I wasn't getting help from the vibrator, I rolled over and grabbed a pillow, intending to just yell into it. Instead I stuffed it between my legs and started humping it like a teenage boy. It was desperate and sad and stupid and it worked.

Sure, the pillow was a far cry from Jamie but with the last time so vivid in my head, it was close enough that when I slipped my hand in my pajama pants, I found release quickly. For all the good it did cause now here I am, still horny and recording the sad affair to pass the time until the real deal. Assuming Jamie is still interested but that isn't worth thinking about right now. If he says no, then I'll deal with that as it comes. Until then, I have to stay sane, not fail any of my classes and show up to work. So live normally in other words.

Seeing all that typed out before me makes it easier. I have a list of shit to do and just have to get it done. I'll make it to Saturday and see what Jamie says then.

Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers