All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 04'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

Have really enjoyed this series till this chapter. Nothing happen at all. Either it needed to be longer or given us some form of action. I hope you continue but give your readers something worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Perfect Story... for me at least

This is one of the most erotic and sensual stores I have ever read here. The writing keeps me interested. I don't care about the occasional grammar issue, I don't come here to correct English papers. LOL

As for the content, it's amazing. I love her gently guiding him to femininity, with him enjoying it. I don't care for the forced femininity and humiliation stories. Two people taking an amazing journey together as equals and both thoroughly enjoying it is "perfect". Keep up the amazing work. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more.

JoshanaJoshanaover 4 years agoAuthor

Hey, Anonymous the First, thanks for reading and yeah, this chapter is quite a bit lighter than I would have liked. Pulling back the curtain and revealing my process, I'm current working on part 10 and editing previous parts as needed. I knew this chapter was short and wanted to beef it up some but work decided to try and kill me so I had no time or energy to get this in shape. I wonder if I should have called it Part 3.5?

In any case, I will try to make sure each update has more to it, time permitting. And the next part is pending now and has action, yes indeed! I hope you stick around for that.

And Anonymous the Second, I'm glad your enjoying my writing! It is a challenge writing this from a female perspective rather than from Jamie's but that's what makes it fun. And there's plenty more to be had, so I hope future updates are to your liking! Thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...