All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 11'

by Joshana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your story is Great, keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Story Telling

This whole series has captivated me like nothing else on this site. The loving way she is bringing out his feminine side without humiliation or cruelty is fantastic.

Also your storytelling is incredible. The writing really draws the reader in and I feel like I am right there feeling the feelings and thoughts with you. Well done and I hope there are many more adventures for them.

(By the way, her applying his make up was a great touch :-) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great going

Wow, simply wow. What an amazing time I had reading this story. Your story telling is wonderful and the way the romance and sex are interposed is great. I like that the girl is caring about his feelings and wants him to be comfortable doing stuff. Really would like such a partner to explore sexuality rather than the dominating mistresses who browbeat their partners. Sincerely hope that you continue writing such great stories. You have a fan in me.

JoshanaJoshanaover 4 years agoAuthor
A Sleepy Reply

I'm flattered by your kind comments and am tired, so hopefully this makes since. Going down the list, oldest to newest of the Anons.

Anon 1 - Thanks! And it will keep coming as I have some days off to write. Next week will have another update that will be a doozy.

Anon 2 - I'm happy that my story is connection so well with you and that there is a niche for my brand of writing on the site. And yeah, I don't really get all the nastiness in some of the stories I've read but hey, it's not for me and I'm happy to supply something else. And Jamie and Gen's story isn't over yet, I got more coming once it's written and edited! (And for such a big night for him, of course Jamie would want to look his best!)

Anon 3 - Glad that your having such a good time reading my stuff! Romance is a natural lead in to sex and for a long running series like this, I couldn't make it last without the mushy goodness driving the story. And the careful exploration of sexuality just makes sense to me and there will be more in the future!

I thank everyone who reads Finding the Perfect Fit and I hope future updates don't disappoint as I get to where I want this story to go. See you all next week and take care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow o wow

Love it so far.

Keep up the good work.

Love the fact theyre discoving new things with eachother.

Hope to read more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshana@Joshana
If you happen to be reading this, hello! My name is Joshana and I've been working on a series called Finding the Perfect Fit for the past few months. It is my first time sharing my writing with the wider world and especially with the topics of gender and identity. If you've be...