Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just from studying his face I knew Jamie was enjoying this, one of his hands going for his dick then changing course and taking hold of one of his breasts, rubbing at a nipple I'd been attached to a minute ago. When I opened the box for his plug, he opened his eyes and shiny lips parted, no sound coming out at first until: "Yes."

I picked up the pace, giving a few harder thrusts of my hand, waking him from the placid lake of pleasure he'd been drifting in before removing my fingers. Dropping the condom, I took hold of the bottom of the anal toy and lubed the cone part up, moving it into position with military precision and speed. Gripping the disk at the end, I pushed it back where I had been moments before, readjusted and felt him give. A single smooth motion and the purple toy was out of sight and into Jamie, his butt clenching as he rolled on his side, then back on his back with a shiver.

"Oh...Oh God." I sat there, observing how he was handling it. Blinking a few times, he moved to wipe his face before I reminded him about the make up. Sitting up, he stared at his erection, still angry looking, and then at me. "You did that by yourself?"

"Yeah, took forever with me too. Oh, and I'll prove it." Backing off the bed, I undid the back of my bra and tossed it aside much the same way Jamie had done, his eyes instantly going to my bare chest. Then I turned around and shimmied down my panties before bending over without any grace and taking my own advice to spread 'em. That done, I rejoined Jamie, down to stockings as he was.

"So, how is it?" I found a fresh condom and tore that open, with Jamie watching me for a moment before speaking.

"It felt... This is better than just a finger or two. Those weren't enough, it was weird but this thing? It's a lot but I prefer it?" That little speech was halting but I knew what he was saying. That didn't stop the words of the woman at the adult toy store from echoing back, that guys who tried pegging found themselves to be size queens.

"Good," I said, currently being haunting by ideas of something much bigger going in his butt. "Ready for the main attraction?"

"Are you?" His question caught me off guard but didn't stop me from rolling the rubber down what I was about to take.

"Well, I've got a naked Jamie on my bed so I'm up for anything." I grinned at my own stupid statement, finding truth in it. Taking hold of the lube bottle, I poured a good deal over his covered boner and worked it all over, the condom making crinkly noises that mixed with the wet slurping that sounded like sex, pure and simple. "I'm gonna take out mine then get on this dick pretty quick, 'kay?" A nod was his answer, cheeks alight as his gaze flickered between me and what I was still stroking.

Now that he was nice and lubed up, I straddled him, towering above Jamie on my knees. Reaching back, I took hold of what had been wedged in me for a long time now and slowly pulled it out. The relief I got once it was free couldn't last, taking up the lube once more and pouring some on my fingers, gasping as they slipped in when applying it. I was ready as I'd ever be.

Lowering until I felt Little Jamie poking my butt, I blindly lined up, taking hold of his living heat and trying to wrangle him in the right place. His breathing had picked up, lovely eyes fully aware, awake and here. There was no doubt, we had each others full attention.

Bigger than the plug I'd been using, Jamie brushed over the backdoor and I prepared to let him in. I sucked down air, once, twice, not wincing away from his touch even as my body wanted to. A third inhale and I lost it all in a 'Uhf!' as nearly all of his shy boy entered into my ass. It overrode anything else, pushed out any other thoughts aside from Jamie being in me and below me, his mouth moving without words as he stirred, hands taking hold of my thighs, fingers scrabbling at the elastic but doing little else.

Bigger and deeper than anything the butt plug could manage, I rested there, the initial shock of it fading oh so slowly. What remained was a fullness without denial, different from vaginal sex but still giving satisfaction.

Rising up, I watched Jamie's nigh tortured faced as I retook him, brow furrowing then smoothing out, a cry wavering from his lips. Spreading my legs slightly, I eased down until my flooded, empty inferno touched the smooth plain between his belly button and now swallowed dick. With that, I took his virginity and, in exchange, gave Jamie a new experience that he had asked for.

It was my turn to call out as he thrust up into me, finding the virgin ground I had left and taking that. Arching my back, I pushed all of Jamie as deep as he'd go, what had gone into my mouth without much effort now crashing over my being with the subtlety of a meteor.

"Ha!..." That sound could have meant anything but I choose to take it as a sign to get moving. Rise, now aware of a void not noticed before, and then fall, dispelling it and trapping Jamie's hands in mine as I choked on just how full I was. Any pretense to grace, to thought or anything other than need so powerful it hurt, was dropped as I robe him hard. Our cries mingled, joining as we were, still frames of Jamie writhing in ecstasy sticking out in my mind, inter cut with flashes of darkness where sight failed.

Struggling, Jamie rose his head and I paused in my ransacking him for pleasure, extending a trembling hand that he took. Lifting from the bed he'd been pounded into, no words were uttered but I bent down, planting a kiss on his forehead, cheek then lips. Jamie was still hard, belying his weak kiss and flushed face.

A whine drifted from him as I rotated my hips, falling back, his hair spreading out into a dark corona about his head as I resumed discovering this newfound means of finding pleasure. There was something new, different from playing with my clit, building the longer this continued.

"Gen! I, I!" And the rest of was lost, the straining of his masculinity I was putting thought it's paces growing. An inferno of lust seized control, commanding my hands to reach for his breasts and crudely grab them, their plush firmness pleasing. Slamming into him harder, taking what there was of Jamie to take until he spasmed, then enveloping the whole of him even as his legs threatened to dislodge me.

Clasping hands before him, as though sending a perverse prayer, I saw the same agonized expression we had worn during his first blow job as his dick jerked, firing load after load fruitlessly, yet staying hard the whole time. Shifting my weight back, I forced his already orgasming dick deeper, that fire which had taken over getting the angle right for the last few thrusts before I threw my head back and screamed. A booming thunder crashed from the base of my spine upward, not even that being enough to drown out Jamie, still hard, letting loose in my ass.

I shuddered once, twice, hair sticking to my sweaty face as my trembling, weak hands failed to wipe it away. Gasping for air, I looked down at Jamie, who might have been asleep if not for the blazing blush and erect, pointy nipples. Rolling to the right, I left behind a mess where my vag had been plastered to him and groaned when his softening dick slipped free.

Laying there, unable to find where my breath had gone, I failed to get up, to find water or clean us up. Instead I drifted off, the afterglow not quite enough to cover up that I was now aware of being empty and I had someone to take care of that.

12