Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 13

Story Info
A young couple make this night one to remember.
5.1k words
4.79
11k
15

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

Later Still

I slowly drifted out of the lake of sleep before floating on its surface, able to go back under or climb out and wake up fully. A sound peaked my curiosity and my eyes opened, the eternal shitty ceiling there above me. Rolling over, I blinked until the light from the closet was more bearable and saw Jamie's silhouette, having ditched the baggy shirt and only in his dark panties as he looked around.

Silently, I swiped the mouse on my laptop and saw that it was right at six in the morning. After yesterday, I was either lacking or caught up on sleep and had no way of telling upon just waking up. But that didn't matter, not with another day of no classes and Donna still being gone.

Slipping stealthily out of bed, a tired groan from my old mattress rang out, betraying me. Jamie noticed, turning around and catching me mid lurk. What little I could make out of him didn't look impressed.

"Good morning." Jamie said as I dropped all attempts at sneaking and walked over, his smile better than the dose of caffeine I usually woke up with.

"Morning." Walking over and leaning on the frame of the closet, I peered in and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Jamie's bare breasts were much more eye catching. "Whatcha doin'?" I managed to ask while drinking in all the skin he was bearing.

"Just looking around. Today's the last day before classes start and I wanted to, I dunno, try something new. If that's alright." Upon saying that, a light blush came over Jamie's face and I discovered that, yep, I was ready to go for another bout. However, that reminded me of the last new thing we had done and how what allowed that to happen was still sitting on the floor, desperately needing to be cleaned.

"Go for it! I gotta adult, back in a minute." With that, I picked up the dick I'd worn for Jamie and carried it to the bathroom, where it was thoroughly cleaned. I took the opportunity to wash myself as well, wiping away the reek of spent sex and leftover lube. Scrubbing my face, I looked in the mirror that needed a good cleaning too and studied my face. If some random college debtor saw me, would they guess I'd pegged a guy? Or had taken a dick up my own butt?

All I saw was Gen, happier than usual. If anyone could guess what had gone down yesterday, good on them. Cause a dumb idea had occurred to me just then and I had to act on it. Stepping into the straps, I got it secured and let my shirt fall over it, creating the illusion I had quite the case of morning wood. Walking back, I watched the dildo wobble to and fro, enjoying the heft and pull it had.

Pausing outside the door, I peeked in and saw Jamie changing. Giving him some privacy, which only now when I'm writing this down does that strike me as weird, I waited until the soft sounds of clothing on skin faded. When I entered, Jamie was looking into the mirror in the corner, the light from the closet barely enough to show his reflection but I didn't fix that. No, seeing him dressed partially in shadows made Jamie all the more alluring to me. If that's even possible.

At first glance I thought Jamie had pulled on the nylon stockings again but he had found the leggings from our shopping trip and his butt was on full display, looking amazing. The pink V neck shirt from before stood out against the dark and showed what little figure he had. The false erection I had accurately depicted my mood as I crept closer.

Catching me in the mirror, Jamie flipped around, his easy grin transforming into barely contained laughter when he noticed the new addition to my crotch.

"Oh wow, you look great! And this kinda sorta happened? Whatever will we do?" I said in a loud, exaggerated matter that only the worst actors or those in porn productions managed.

"God dammit." Jamie said with a broad smile, crossing arms under his breasts and cocking hips to the side. "It's bad enough I have boobs as big as my girlfriend's and now she has a dick my size." A familiar shape was beginning to show thanks to the clinging of the leggings, Jamie's manhood trying to rise to the occasion as mine was.

I bit back a quip about how he wished it was real, not wanting to go anywhere near that for the moment. No, I was going to make the best of now and everything else was to be dealt with later.

"Looks like we got ourselves an ol' fashioned Russian Standoff, cept with dicks!" I took up a superhero pose after speaking, fists on hips and crotch forward.

"...What?" Jamie was clearly confused, head tilting to the side. "Oh, you mean a Mexican Standoff."

"No, I mean the thing where everyone has their guns pointed at each other and no one is shooting for some reason. Except it's dick here." I want to record to show that I was trying to explain it the best I could.

"Yeah, and that's a Mexican Standoff. Look." Searching about for his phone, Jamie pulled it free from his oversized jeans and tapped at the screen, walking over by my side with the glowing rectangle proving me wrong.

"Then what the fuck was I talking about?" I asked, not expecting any sort of answer cause I clearly had lost any sort of point I might have ever had.

"Russian Roulette maybe?" His answer clicked into place and I slapped a hand to my forehead, punishing my dumb brain for fucking that one up. "Now I'm trying to picture Russian Roulette with dicks and it's not pretty." I barked out laughter before wrapping an arm around his shoulder, pulling Jamie close.

"Haha! Ya fell for my trap and now I gotcha!" I roared out, planting a kiss on his cheek as he rolled his eyes, trying and failing to slip his phone in a back pocket that didn't exist. "Look, I know ya getting used to butt stuff but that probably wouldn't fit." Sending it spinning towards his pile of clothing, the sharp eyes from earlier returned briefly before the back of Jamie's right hand rose to his forehead as he swooned in my grasp.

"Oh no, whatever will I do now that I've been captured? Surely I'll be ravished over and over with no hope of rescue!" Jamie said in a overly trying to be female voice, a smile fighting to be free as he spoke.

"Ravished, you say?!" Pulling Jamie close, we managed a kiss that ended up being far more difficult with my dick in the way. "Now there's an idea!" Locking arms about my prisoner, I steered him towards the bed while bellowing out other random shit, all normalcy shut down in favor for Jamie Time.

Reaching under my shirt, Jamie grabbed at the dildo strapped to me and ran his hand down to the base. My breath caught and I pushed him down to the bed, stripping my shirt off and standing naked before him. Feeling around, Jamie held up the bottle of lube to what light was spilling from the closet and read, face coloring as his lower lip was chewed for a moment.

"Gen?" This part I recall vividly: Jamie set the bottle between his thighs and removed the pink shirt, the black bra with lace on the cups under it, normally a bad idea but fine in here. I somehow knew what he was going to ask and I was going to agree to it. "Last night, tonight, whenever, you said..." He took a deep breath, eyes flickering to me and the phallus hanging before my natural sex.

"I want to try... blowing you, giving head, whatever you want to call it. Just this once." Jamie was trembling and I knelt before him, what he had just asked for no longer staring him in the face.

"Of course." I took his chin and he locked eyes with me, that sharpness from before gone, replaced by a timid desire I wanted to see grow and fostered into something more. "And good on ya for asking." A delicate smile struggled to form as I tucked errant hair behind an ear.

"However ya want me, just say." I told him before pecking a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Just stand how you were." Following his order, I watched as he opened the lube and poured some directly onto the dildo and began working it all over with practiced motions. Obviously I couldn't feel it but seeing Jamie handling dick like a pro had turned the fire in my soul into a sweltering, towering blaze that might one day break free and burn it all down.

Rising from the bed, Jamie slunk down to his knees, eyes on what he held as that stroking continued. My breathing was picking up, thoughts occurring then blowing away before the gale force of him looking up, taking that uniquely submissive position which broke thoughts and made new fantasies bloom. Cleavage standing out starkly against the dark bra, the darkness constantly threatening to swallow him up as before in the backseat of my car when Jamie had asked me to take him from behind, that same green eye had peered over a shoulder, urging me on, now gazed up past lashes and I gave a weak moan as he kissed the tip.

A slow stroke, from the head to the base, his pinky touching my skin, Jamie gave another kiss to the latex, this one lingering. On his knees, locking eyes with me, lips opened wider and took the head in. Once more I was watching the purple of my penis disappear into Jamie but this time I witnessed his expressions, could see his face.

With a hand about the base, Jamie bobbed once before pulling off and took in some fresh air, face burning. I saw the straining part of him yet to be free and an idea emerged, fully formed, from the tempest that was now my being.

"Here, stand up." Extending a hand, I pulled him up and ignored his confusion. Reaching in the leggings, I felt the smoothness of panties and once more was stuck by him being in full female form from top to bottom and in action as well. Slipping him out, I took the lube and got him nice and slick before repeating what he had done, going down to my knees and looking up past his dark embraced breasts into his shocked, gasping face.

"You had this part right." I stroked the silky length of Jamie, kissing the soft head and running my tongue about it a few times. Holding him by the base, another thing he'd gotten right on his first try, I took in half of him, the lube not tasting great but making the actual act easier. I swirled my tongue about him, getting a moan as my reward as I rubbed the underside of his dick before taking in more. Letting that rest at the back of my throat, I pulled off and slid him back in, tongue going round once more.

Letting loose, I stood and our dicks bumped each other as I saw his enraptured face and drew close. There was no worry of him pushing me away, of his own taste being off putting. Jamie was learning, exploring both sides of sex and his Pandora-eque tendencies were ever welcome here.

"Try it like that." And that was all the encouragement he needed, going back to his knees and miming my actions, a moan spilling from my lips as he got at least good third in his first try. The one hand that wasn't sullied with lube went to the back of his head and I felt the slow tempo he was setting in blowing me.

Clenching my teeth, any control I claimed over my body failed again, my other hand pawing at his shoulder. One of his hands slipped into mine and I fumbled with his fingers, slipping two of them in the sweltering embrace of my vagina. I was panting as Jamie paused in his first bout of head, lips wrapped about a dick as he got his first touch of a woman's sex. He was uncertain, not moving much and still in my labia, not where I needed them to be. Steering him the best I could, Jamie found the entrance and I nearly fell over when those fingers finally entered me.

Shaking, with him looking up at me the whole time, I made a sound as if I had just been punched in the gut as Jamie took more purple in his mouth. Rocking towards me then back, his fingers did the same, in then out, forward then back, in then curling as they were removed...

Legs nearly dumping me, I howled as an orgasm tore the screaming, burning tornado apart, somehow shattering the storm this insane scene had summoned forth. I was aware of Jamie's touch, of him still working my dick as if it wasn't fake and putting those fingers to good use; Jamie, a guy with a rack my size, in skin tight leggings and panties on his knees giving me head.

Falling forward in slow motion, I caught myself with a hand on the bed, going to my knees as waves of crackling madness flowed upward, downward, every which way except the dick that had flopped free of Jamie's mouth, somehow resisting the contagious spread of pleasure that left nerves and muscles weak and powerless as it passed. I was muttering something, "sorry", "okay", or anything else really as the vision of Jamie with a dick in his mouth, my dick in his mouth and looking up at me all the while...

I gasped as an aftershock fired off, burrowing my head into the mattress as I failed to comprehend the appeal of that image, similar to Jamie in the push up bra with his arms and legs crossed, but basked in the nigh absurd pleasure it brought me. With help, I got up on the bed and lay there on my back, failing to find my breath.

Still, my racing heart slowed somewhat as other sounds happened around me, not mattering as they weren't Jamie taking the stance I had when giving him head for the first time and I reached under the strap on, fumbling with numb fingers and not able to get much done.

"And I sounded like I was dying my first time?" Jamie, with no bra or leggings, swung a leg over my torso and looked down at me with what might have been sympathy. A groan was my first response, getting a smile from him. However, I managed to get a hand up to one of his breasts, his smile deepening. "I'm going to need to you stay alive just a little longer, okay?" Reaching back, I felt the straps about my waist move as he started stroking the dildo again.

"I wanna try this one more time today. Any objections?" I shook my head and my hand fell away from his chest, any strength I had left fading. I'd apparently created a monster and if Jamie was to be the death of me, I'd welcome it willingly if it meant this.

"Cause I'm not sure when we'll have another chance to do this. It takes so long to get ready and relaxed enough." I nodded, understanding and still amazed we were in these positions, having this one sided conversation. "And well..." Leaning forward, his hair cascading down to block out nearly all the light, Jamie and I were in a world of our own making, his breathing soft in the dark we made.

"I want you to fuck me again." His whisper was light, contrasting the harsh words. "And I want it now." Rising, he reached back and, with a brief flash of discomfort, I saw him toss away a butt plug and take up the lube once more. I needed to thank that woman at the adult toy store for hooking me up with all of this, I remember thinking that as he applied a fresh coating to my always erect penis. I felt astonished, not quite perplexed but needing to pinch myself to make sure this was real.

"Oh, and it's nice to ravish you for once." Snapping the lid closed on the bottle, Jamie took almost exactly the same position I had been in less than twenty four hours ago: On knees above someone, a dick in one hand and trying to blindly line up for that one perfect motion to get it in. No modesty, boobs and dick on full display, I heard his breath catch as that most tender spot was found.

Head leaning back, his mouth opened and brow furrowed as his breasts heaved, my hands going to his smooth legs on either side of me to encourage him. With an exhale that tapered off into a shuddering groan, I saw Jamie sink down, felt the tension in his legs let go. Each breath of his ended in a light moan as he paused, enough of me having gone in to have him adjust but not all, not yet. Jamie's eyes were closed, his hair brushing at his soft jaw, manhood looking painfully erect and ignored. Pushing his chest out, raised nipples looking like tiny towers waiting to be conquered, he lowered the rest of the way and his weight rested upon me.

"Ah! Ahh, ha, ngg!" His hands clamped down over mine, teeth being bared as he nearly fell forward over me once more, shoulders slumped as a hissing breath was drawn. "Ah God..." Taking his hands in mine, I gave a squeeze, trying to give him any measure of comfort but unable to tear my eyes away.

Hauling back upright, Jamie raised my hands to his breasts and I was more than happy to take hold, to feel his jittery breathing even out over time. Then I felt his weight shift, left to right, head swaying along. The pain had passed, the overwhelming feeling of being full was lessening and undeniable pleasure was seeping in. I had been there, knew what he was feeling and gave him time to adjust.

Thumbs running over the smoothness that lay in the middle of his breasts, I watched his enraptured face as he lifted off my dick and then, oh so slowly, sank back down.

"Oh! Ohh..." What Jamie might have been intended as words failed, becoming primal noises that still got the point across loud and clear. And just like how he had sucked me off, the rhythm he set was slow, each time he retook all of the masculinity I was wearing accompanied by wondrous sounds and expressions that I wished I could have drawn, committed to paper, canvas, something more real than memory.

Setting on his haunches, Jamie pushed lightly down on me, the pressure welcome. Once more his teeth were bared as hips rotated in a circle then pushed down, insistent this time. He had said he wanted me to fuck him and now that time had come. I lifted his boobs, pushing their weight closer to his chest, making them look bigger, caged as they were in my hands. Panting, not quite guttural but close, Jamie looked down at the illusion I'd created and smiled, a savage tint to his features now.

The mattress protested as he pushed harder into me, shoving the dick already wedged in him further, deeper, his own forgotten manhood giving a jump at that. With what strength I had left, I did my part, unable to meet his unspoken demands but trying all the same.

Subtlety, the slow pace set previously, was now gone. Brief thrusts, his bubble butt impacting the harness, and then pausing to adjust, find a new angle or simply to grind, as if he hadn't sat on a dildo and just wanted to dry hump some more. A whine escaped him, brow creasing, the savagery that had driven him melting away and being replaced by what looked to be confusion.

Closing his eyes, cutting me off from the flashes of green as he bounced and rocked, Jamie picked up the pace as a urgency overtook him. His hands tightened to a nearly painful level but I kept hold of his boobs as he rose and fell rapidly, the wet sounds of his ass smashing into me increasing to what seemed to be impossible speeds. His own dick was slamming my navel each time he retook the entirety of the purple penis, leaving a warm liquid reminder each time.

There was a whine with each inhale as he continued this psychotic speed, bliss and pain mingling on his face and I watched as he was pushed over the edge. Back arching, his full weight came down on me and a shudder racked him, tension gathering as he fired off a shot of pure heat. Color high in his cheeks, stands of his hair sticking to lips, Jamie orgasmed for the second time in a row without touching himself. Rocking forward slightly, what might have intended to be a scream failed, becoming a strangled cry as more and more wasted semen was pumped forth, spraying over my body as he rode out what appeared to be unbelievable pleasure and the dick still in him.

At last, his hands fell away from mine and I let loose, seeing his eyes open and finding exhaustion, wonder and trust there. A smile almost formed but his head lowered, hair hiding him away before he fell off the dildo to the left of me. The amount of mess he had left behind was impressive and amazingly hot.

Laying there, feeling the heat of what was suppose to be put into a woman on my skin, I looked over at Jamie, who was still panting and had his butt in the air, face down. If I had any sort of energy left, the obvious call would have been to take that chance and go for it.

Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers
12