Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

Instead, the kicked remains of the fire that drove me seized control and my hands moved to the mess on me and scooped up some of the liquid warmth. Glancing over, I saw Jamie's eyes gleaming in the light, I brought it up to one of my nipples and rubbed it there. The thick heat wasn't even close to that of a tongue but it had some of the same effect. There was no reason or logic guiding my hand yet it was done, pinching the now soaked nub there.

A groan but Jamie fought back to his hands and knees, crawling close. We shared a kiss but his eyes were on my now snow topped mount and I let him have it. The warmth of him circled, as it had on the still erect dick standing tall and proud, then he latched on. I sighed, then gave whimpers of my own as he went to work, mouth opening wide as the area surrounding my areola was taken in and his tongue lashed about, as if he was confused and thought I had another dick ready for him to take. By the time he gave me another kiss, my thoughts were as thick and hot as molten metal.

He moved to go where the rest of his spend cum was but I stopped him, pushing him on his back and scooped up the rest, ladling out what remained on each of his breasts. His chest was heaving again, wide, tired eyes looking down at what I'd done, then at me. Undoing the straps, I pushed the garment off and crawled to him completely naked, beginning the process of cleaning up the mess I'd made.

There was something perverse about sucking the remains of Jamie's anal orgasm off his own tits and writing that makes me sound like some sort of depraved woman who needs to be locked up. But fuck me if it wasn't one of the hottest things I'd done. While I sucked one nipple, I used his semen to play with the other, the gasps I was getting telling me he was enjoying it. Slipping my unused hand down, I rubbed the little nub that wished it was big enough for Jamie to take in his ass and didn't last very long.

By the time his rack was clean and I'd rode out another lightning strike from Jamie's moaning encouragement, light was attempting to push past the blinds and the day had officially begun.

"If I died at some point and this is Hell, this is where you'd tell me and we'd start over, right?" His tired voice spoke up and it took a minute for me to digest his words.

"Jamie, I wish I could keep going but if I don't drink something soon, I'm gonna look like King Tut." Trying to get up, I achieved not a damn thing and instead kept laying there with Jamie, the both of us looking up at the lumpiest ceiling ever. "Also, I wish I was a hot demon bitch. Always wanted wings."

"They're called succubae. Lust demons." Even now, after sex, he still knew random shit.

"And how'd ya know that? Hmm? Has someone gone looking for em?" I, somehow, rolled to my side and ended up faceplanting into a boob, which was fine by me.

"Ow!" I gave a muffled 'sorry' before he helped me up, sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing his eyes. "Fuck Gen, I gotta go back to being responsible tomorrow!" I thrashed my arms and legs, screaming 'No! Nawwwo!' before tiring out, which didn't take long.

"Okay, I've got to take a shower." Dragging myself beside him, I collapsed in a heap and lay there, not wanting to accept that tomorrow had school, work and not fucking Jamie in it.

"Yeah, my towel's the blue one. I'll have food ready when ya out." I told him, then realizing I had to make food happen. At least I enjoyed the view as he stood and found his guy clothing. He held up the baggy shirt and I saw his nose wrinkle at beholding what he had worn just a day before but on it went. Then he stepped back into my closet and came out in a pair of the lavender panties he had said were 'too far' and stepped into his jean, completing the steps to hide away all of the wonders of his body.

Jamie left for the bathroom and left to my own devices, I spied the soiled blanket and knew all the things left over from yesterday now had to be done. I got dressed, pulled my hair back into a ponytail and gathered up all my bedding, stuffing it in the washer. Once Jamie was out of the shower, that was going to be started. Then I played some music on my phone while doing dishes then serving up more leftovers.

That bit of adult necessity done, I turned my thoughts to the future and how finals were looming nice and close. At least I'd gotten caught up on studying and even now, as I type this, I'm in good shape to cram the rest of the month and pass.

Jamie rejoined me, looking younger thanks to drowning in his clothes but smelled better. I probably smelled like jizz. I'd been wearing and playing with it after all.

"That smells like manna from Heaven." I slid a plate over to him and dug in as he tapped out a song on my phone.

"Tis potatoes, not manna. Easily confused though." I listened to the music while eating, seeing it was from the S&M concert and that it stood for Symphony and Metallica. Cute. Song sounded good too. We ate to the music and once my plate was cleared, I started the washer and figured out what to do next.

"Mind giving me a ride back to my dorm? I said if I had any spare time I'd help Tom get some studying done." Jamie asked, pulling his hair back like I had done with mine but had no way of tying it back.

"Here." I took out my hair tie and with a few tries, Jamie got his hair back, finally freeing his face from the constant threat of being invaded by it. "Better?"

"Much." A blush swept over the bridge of his nose and into cheeks, summoned by such a simple action. I pulled him into a hug and after a kiss, he grabbed his stuff and I got ready to face the cold. We talked about nothing as I got my car started and waited for it to warm up. The campus was returning to the drunken stagger it called life, as it had to. This break was ending and the home stretch was before us now.

"Thanks. For everything this weekend." Sitting in the passenger seat, Jamie said that as he looked out over the dead lawns of the campus as I got us gong.

"Hey, couldn't have done it without'cha." I paused, finding the next thing to say without fucking it up. "And I'm glad we found more things to do together in the future." The smile that he shone my way could have parted clouds and made normal people puke rainbows.

"Yeah, if that's what you wanna call it." He said in a dry tone that broke me down. And we laughed about everything and nothing as I pulled before his living space, his grin better than the sun at giving me life. "Keep in touch, okay?"

"Ya couldn't stop me from messagin' ya." A quick kiss and he was gone, bouncing up the steps and I watched him go, privy to what lay under his exterior and how much I loved him for it. Cause I can't really hide that anymore, can I? Of course I love Jamie, it's probably why him doing anything more than brushing his teeth makes me lose my mind.

Holy shit, all of this happened in basically a twenty four hour span. I'm tired, sore, out of fucks and if Jamie came over and waggled his eyebrows in my direction, I'd be ready to go again. I mean, if that isn't love, I don't know what is!

Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers
12